Chapter 03.4: 430 Wendig Courts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max followed to the ground soon behind him as everything faded. What just happened was not his first hallucination; from today's events, it will not be his last. For as long as he could remember, a plague of roaches followed him as they covered the blackened meat Max thought his arms were. Onyx-coloured insects skittered under his muscles to dance on his bones and mouth to invade his body. For every ten of them that Max dry heaved, there were hundreds to replace them as they started to devour the floor until it was a withering sea of blackness. All it took was one word to wash the illusions away, "Maxie?"

Mariyah coaxes Max from on top of the unconscious Titus to tend to his room. It was unknown to him how long he tripped balls, but it must have been over an hour. Titus plus his crew was all healed and in cuffs as other Officers flooded the scene. After a brief protest from Max with his gun, Stone was promised that they would get transferred to M.N.P.D in exchange for him not getting any credit for the arrest. While Titus and Amiri were led to the hospital due to their injuries, Kamiyah took the other two to M.N.P.D. Mariyah and Maxwell head their different ways, with her going in C-67's car.

Max and Susa said nothing on the drive back to the house. Sleepiness settling back in his eyes.

12