Chapter 03.5: Stone's Bedroom 02

Story Info
Sammy reveals Max's adultery and doesn't plan to lose!
2.5k words
3.33
1.2k
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers

Max pulled into his dimly lit garage before cutting the vehicle off. He ran his fingers through his now messy hair, resisting the urge to pull it out as he whisper-yelled to Susa, "Shush! Don't speak. Sleep in the car. I'll bring you something to eat in the morning. You can come to the gym with me to shower, shit, and shave. Clothes...?"

Max and Susa shared the same expression of confusion with a raised eyebrow and a slight frown. Susa gestured over herself as if to emphasize some point. Susa still had on the sports bra that she constantly adjusted as if she was uncomfortable. The carapace on her shimmered even in the darkness. Susa mouthed out one word, 'Bra.'

Their conversation ended with her turning on her side and waving him off with a wrist turn. Before leaving, he purposely left his police jacket and took his service pistol.

The lights in the house were off as he stripped the top of his uniform at the door. The glow came from the second floor underneath his bedroom door. Opening the door, he was prepared for a mouthful, but not for what he saw. The light was not from any lamp, but several candles lit around the room. A bowl of sliced straw-plums and cream was set out for them, along with a half-empty Spiced Bluecherry wine bottle. Any romanticism the scene had eroded with time. The fruit had long gone soft with the cream set aside for them, now runny with skin on the top of it. He assumed she must have put the spiced wine on ice unless she meant to put it in water.

He must have been tired because his disdain for his wife melted away. She looked so peaceful in the soft glow of the flickering candlelight with her smudged make-up and classic outfit. Sam was wearing one of his casual black and white striped polo shirts that were a size or two too small. The only bottoms she had on, an old favourite of his, were black and white polka dot spandex panties. Maybe the scene just took him out of it, sitting on his ass hard enough to make the bed bounce, "Sorry about coming in late, Sam; there was extra work at the last minute."

Sammy snorted and groggily awoke with the grace he had expected from her lately. "Oh, Max, you are home! Sorry about the mess. How was work?" Max put his palm facing down and gave a shaky gesture. Stone gulps a few mouthfuls of Bluecherry wine. He found pleasure in the oddly heated yet tangy-sweet taste. Sammy swiftly sat up, whispering without betraying a single expression on her face, "Maxwell? Did you use your gun today?"

He didn't give her any response. Stone focused on a hairy winged roach that skittered across the wall in the dead centre of his vision. The mere sight of it made it feel as if tiny bugs were crawling around the surface of his skin. Sammy continued, "I can smell gunpowder on you. You did, didn't you? Who did you kill?" Her words had a strange cadence that made them echo in his mind. She calmly unbuckled the utility belt off his tired frame. Three more mouthfuls of the Spiced wine had his head unusually spinning.

"Logan." The response was automatic. Max's attention was so focused on the bug that he thought nothing of the laughter or how she neatly set aside items in his utility belt. A metallic aftertaste on his tongue alarmed him more than the steady low chuckling of his wife. Sammy said aloud his thoughts while she draped her arms around his neck, a baton in one of her hands, "I drugged the Spiced Blackchery wine, 'Maxie'. You know... since you seem like chocolate and nonhuman sluts, right?"

"Samatha--" It was all he managed to utter when he noticed the distortion on her arms, the visions coming back in full force! Stone couldn't react faster than the blow to his head from a police baton! Sam's hands met her mentally fatigued husband's neck. She nearly crushed his adam's apple by forcing them both down on the bed. Stone on his back, with presumably his wife on top of him. Tears clouded Maxie's vision; whatever drug he was under didn't help either. Mrs Stone soon replaced her hands with the baton to completely cut off his breathing. Maxwell's tired, sluggish attempt to grab his equipment was met with her massive legs wrapping around his hips. All the resistance was out of him with one tug of the baton underneath his chin. Max's taps on the bed were responded with her loosening up enough for him to catch a sweet gasp of air. The control of her feet to unbutton his jeans and drag off his boxers was uncanny, as were her words, "And who is that whore that is in my father's garage, huh, Maxwell?"

"Samatha Stone!" Tears in his eyes subsided, and his worst suspicions were instantly confirmed. Max saw one of his demons in the flesh! Heifer squeezed the girth of his length with the front of her knees and upper shin. Stone had a fitting name to match the horrifying vestige of the creature who held him in a baton headlock. This demoness had a slightly sunken face that beautifully fit her high cheekbones. Vulpes, or Ardens as they prefer being called, were one of the other thirteen breeds of nonhumans in Muruya. Her eyes were the shape of his wife but were all black in colour, even the whites, except for one where a pale scar stopped just beneath her left eye. Her left eye was entirely milky white. Heifer's corresponding fox ears, tipped with dirty blonde and the size of small hands, were split in the middle and told a straightforward story of a failed assassination.

Heifer's legs somehow never cease in their massage. Maxwell's involuntary shaking in fear was met with her rubbing her obscenely hot mound across his tensed, hardened abs as she subtly moved upwards. Spandex felt like nothing when her countless tails peeled his undergarments like a candy wrapper. Her voice perfectly matched Samatha Stone's, but her words gave the demon away: "And here I find you cheating on your wife again."

"Samatha Cornwell!" Once he got those words out, the baton was slowly removed from his neck; Max got three breaths before freezing up, looking at each of the nearly six-foot fox-like tails pointed at him. Heifer slowly rose with a blank expression while showing off all seven tailpieces. The hairs at the end of them stood like the stiff straws on a broom, "Wait!"

Sam throws the baton at the wall hard enough to embed into it and make him jump. She barraged his upper body with coordinated, whipping strikes. There was not a microsecond of reprieve. His attempts to cover his face with his arms led to tails focusing on whacking the flesh from his muscles. Maxwell only did this once, his lesson reinforced with the several following whips across the face, with a feeling of helplessness following perfectly alongside one of the most prolonged, near-death experience orgasms he had in years. Numbness and ecstasy filled his being as he covered her still-milking legs with rope after rope of thick splooge.

It was in this pattern that kept going as Stone paid no attention to the purplish embers that began to dance in the air. Lewd wet sounds fill the air as Sam starts to back off and lean backwards to better observe him. Sitting squeaking panties on the bed while two of her tails went from whipping to forcibly spreading eagle spreading his legs.

It was by sheer force of will that he was able to process anything outside of the flurry of fluff. His hips jerked upwards at feeling the soles and toes of her feet begin to entangle his member. The lust-drunk appearance on her face and labour breathing kept him painfully hard. Stone cum slick cock was pumped for all it was worth as her tails briefly stopped and rose again. Max's weak and pathetic attempt at self-preservation triggered the series of strikes from her. Heifer's voice was manic and dripping with sugary longing, "Cum! Again! Faster! Harder, you disgusting dog!"

In less than five minutes, Stone did precisely that with such force that his vision flickered.

This pattern kept going faster until Sam's orgasm. It took her stripping away the clothes from his upper body to get halfway to completion. Max consciousness began to waver and wane after the apex of her strikes, the stench of his essence in multiple senses filling the room. Max was understandably queasy at the sight of his blood christening her dirty blonde-coloured tails.

Merely coughing was enough to rattle his brain while Sammy ground her heel gently against his cum slicked balls. She finally spoke between gasps and shuddering moos, "That is... not my name... human."

Stone's vision returned after his coughing fit. His entire body rocked when she finally released his length, which caused a few last thin, watery ropes of spunk to spurt--never had the air tasted so sweet! Looking at the demoness's face, the look of pure glee on her face was like that of one receiving a surprise present, "This is the first time that you have not passed out, Maxwell. Who would have guessed cheating was a good exercise?"

In all this time, after meeting more times than he can count with just fingers, this was the first time she ever displayed such weakness in her words. Something was sparking inside of him. This demon had manifested his first day entering the M.H.P.D.

While she waited for an answer that never came, Heifer's legs lay heavily next to him, "You are tired, aren't you, Heifer?" She gasped at how he shifted, despite the grievous injuries he thought he had succumbed from underneath her tired body. Max grabbed Heifer by her shoulder to pin her on her back to the bed while her miscoloured eyes widened at him. This was one of the rare times he got a good long look at his torturer.

Outside of the massive scar across her face, she had perfectly tanned skin except for the neck up, which was pale. Heifer was rather pleasing to the eyes. She was thinner than his wife. The problem with her weight was now on the opposite end of the scale. Her arms were the only bit of muscle on her upper body. The outline of her ribs was visible under the B cup bra with pictures of milk cartons on a black background with 'Got Beef, Bitch?' written across the bottom. A kimono with black and white splotches gave her an air of disturbing cuteness. It was like she was another person from the waist down, with years of kickboxing and leg days accenting all the muscles in her thick thighs. Unfortunately, Max just had his balls drain, and the shit beat out of him. He slapped her across the scarred side of her face with the back of his hand.

"Ow!" He gave her another swift backhand across her face to emphasize his words, "Ow? I am sorry. Did I hurt you?! It was on purpose; now, what the fuck is your name?"

"Samatha Cornwell!" He slapped her once more, "That is not your name! What is your name?!"

"H-Heifer?" She immediately braced herself for another slap after speaking. He slapped her again just when she relaxed her face, "Good! Now, what is my name?"

"I-I don't know!? P-Please stop this! I am sorry!" His demoness frowned and pouted up her lips at him. A tear formed in her eyes. Stone's face softened up at this before slapping her thrice quickly until she was baring her fangs and hissing at him. Vertical red slits opened from within her black and white pools that were her eyes, "That means you need to learn it!" She closed her eyes when he raised his hands. Taking advantage of this by flipping her on her stomach, she was surprisingly light despite the bulk of her legs.

Heifer emitted a sharp pitch yip when Stone pinned her legs by putting his knees to the back of her own. Hiking up her kimono, Max was not surprised; Heifer was wearing the same black and white polka dot spandex panties. Stone continued his series of smacks with twice as much vigour then he did her face. Doing this felt like tearing at the 'fresh wounds' covering his body. Officer Stone only used this pain to fuel what he delivered to her tightly clad, muscular arse.

Sleep deprivation had made the bounce of Heifer's rump hypnotic. Every slap that echoed off the walls sounded like music to Maxwell's ears, along with Heifer's sharp cries and feeble guesses. Max had no answer he was looking for as the smile on his lips curled further with every guess, "Maxie... Max... Stone... Officer... Maxwell... Hubby... Champ... Schizo!"

'Oh, lookie there, Champ, think she can hear me too?'

The last two briefly made him stop momentarily as reality seeped in for as long as it took one to breathe. Maxwell's arm that he was using this entire time felt like it was made out of osmium as sweat ran off him so thickly that he could start his own salt company. Heifer was confused and breathing heavily underneath him, unsure what to do in this scenario. In one blink, Stone was back to looking at the defiant look of Heifer, who hissed out, "Fucking hell, is that what you wanted me to say?! If that is all you got, then get off of me already, you stupid dog!"

Officer Stone used the last of his strength in his spanking arm to yank down her panties to reveal the lewd, thick strands of fem cum that stubbornly stuck to it. Faint imprints of his hands decorated her bare ass and upper thighs. Upon raising the weaker hand, Heifer took a visible gulp before opening her mouth to attempt to say something. Maxie was having none of it.

Vigour renewed out of manic spite; Stone was intent on finally conquering one of his many demons. The demoness tried every trick she could do, from degrading him with curses to alligator tears. A testament to her strength was that it took countless handprints across her ass, quads, and calves before she finally started to guess again. Slaps continued to echo off the walls with the rhythm of an amateur bongo player experimenting. Stone was confused about why his slaps sounded different when she moaned what he unknowingly longed to hear, "Master!"

A long pause followed this as Maxwell finally made his way off of her. Exhaustion tackling Stone like a linebacker only fed on beef and bread, but only after he took a good look at his hand. It was drenched in something other than sweat. Something thicker and sticker for whatever reason; this was when Maxwell's brain finally shut down. Collapsing on the bed to a thoroughly sore and satisfied Sammy, who did the same.

FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers