Chapter 03.6: Lot #340

Story Info
Two futanari officers enjoy their 'jail candy'.
3.9k words
3.67
6.2k
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers

The back of a police car had a way of taking away all sense of time. This was Audre's first time being in a '+' squad car, and it was clear that this was not meant to keep prisoners. There was a mini-bar that was filled with water and protein bars. A medical kit was visible, with the AC blowing comfortable, warm air. No handles were on the inside of the doors, but the soft blue light overhead made the plush seats all the more relaxing. Alice shaking was still hard to ignore.

Blue lights only added to make Alice's dark chocolate-coloured glow that came from her more beautiful. Her plump, nude lips were in a slight pout, shaking with her entire body. She wore her braids in intricate strands that brought out the two nubby horns on her head. Alice managed, while cuffed, to put her knees up to her chest. Tears were welling up in her eyes as with every stop of the car, she let out a yelp, the most recent time causing Audre to snap, "Bitch! Chill the hell out! You are making me nervous."

Alice froze at her words like they were arrows whizzing past her. Her typically busy hands were in a constant state of fidgeting until she spoke. The sudden lack of movement tipped Audre off more than the monotone in her tone, "What do you think they are going to do to us, 'Dre?"

Audre anger was replaced with dread for the first time that night. However, Audre kept on the facade for her childhood friend, not wanting to drive her further into whatever emotional void overcame her, "Doesn't matter. The moment we get out of the car, we take the fight to them."

This was not her first time hearing that annoying fake laugh of hers. One that was generally reserved for one of her breakups or motherly arguments. Audre was just about to bare her fangs at her until Alice turned to face her. There was now a smile that was too wide on her face. Alice's words broke in pitch the more she spoke, "You pissed off that Officer. I don't want to see another one of my friends die in front of me. Please?"

'Dre bit down on her bottom lip before scooting her way over to her crying bestie. Soon resting the side of her head into the crook of her neck, rubbing her small horns to tickle Alice, "Fine, the first second things get hairy, then I'll stop, but ya' know I have to try, right, Trips? One of the Officers is a White Flame user, so she won't let it go too far."

"The Officer you pissed off is a Black Flame user, we have flameless cuffs on, and I refuse to help you get hurt, so please just listen to them?" Audre did not feel like lying but did lean off of Trips to tuck her cuffs, damn near popping one of her shoulders out the socket under her legs. Her hands were in front of her where they belonged. 'Dre laughed lowly before teasing, "You want to know something? They are probably not going to kill us. At least not immediately." Alice had relaxed enough to where the jab at their situation made her grimace. After what felt like hours trapped inside the back of this car, she laughed for the first time, "Well, that wouldn't be all bad. Maybe we can tire them out before trying to escape?"

Audre quickly knocked that hint of optimistic tone out of her, "Well, you already know why that is not an option for me. Everett and Colson? You think they are alright?"

"I am sure my honey and Titus are doing fine. If we do have to do anything, I'll make sure to keep it a secret." Alice begins to relax as she sniffles away the snot and tears.

Maybe it was just Audre, but the thought of being ruthlessly violated by strangers sounded worse than any injury. The rest of the ride was spent in silence with every stop, causing them to tense up for different reasons.

...

"How about just a black eye?" Mariyah rubbed her temples, suddenly regretting the impromptu detour that they were taking. This conversation reminded her she needed to think with her other head more. "Kam, if you look like you will get violent, then I will intervene. Can you turn me around? I have a Dragon Wasp that I need to take care of."

She already knew just what he was laughing at. Just as Kamiyah ended his laugh with a snort, Mari dug through her wallet, "What is the point of you playing with big bugs? This is why I am taking you out for some jail candy. You will be thankful after you unload your balls." Mariyah grimaced at her phrasing, which made her feel dirtier and not in an exciting way. Dear mimicked the face she made in the picture on her C-Grade Creature License. C-67 stopped the car for what felt like the seventh time to whatever they were going this late at night, "Woah! When did you... How!?"

"I have a lot of free time, and you already know I like caring for animals. I did not bring any creatures because I knew things would get intense. My Dragon Wasp must still be on its diet, so its sting is not toxic." She tried to play the achievement off like it was no big deal but was grateful that Kamiyah understood the difficulty, "Damn, my information was way off then. Someone told me you started aiming for your Creature License about a month ago! Check the glove department, then." Something about how he said that last sentence made her utterly uncomfortable. What she saw made her squeal before being followed by an upset yell when he stopped the damn car again, "Kamiyah G. Burns! I swear on Demetrius' taint, you crazy bitch!"

Once again, Kami was sent into a roaring laughing fit and stopped the car. Mariyah would give her a mouthful, but a bottle of her favourite liquor, Wisconsin Belgian Red, was in the glove department! The bastard child of the royal wine family and the gutter skank that was deep-coloured booze. Their marriage was blessed with the strong flavour of cherries that had a deep earthy tone. Most people were averse to the overwhelming sweetness, but she could chug the whole bottle of the potent drink. This was not Kamiyah's first time seeing her chug this brand of liquor down, and judging from their relationship; this will not be the last either. Time slipped by Mari with every swallow. It took her a while to realize that the car was not moving, "...And so congratulations. You need to learn how to relax. I promise not to hurt the broad, but you owe me."

Mariyah beat her sizable double Ds before letting out a throat-retching burp that boarded the sick near the end. She wagged a finger at him, "I do not owe you shit. You owe me for not reporting on your 'jail candy', you sicko. You are lucky that--"

"The only form of sexual release you have been having is with a married human who is just fingerbanging your mouth and porthole. I am bored looking at it all day, especially as a King worships the ground you walk on." Mariyah felt all of the blood rush to her light chocolate-coloured cheeks. Her first reaction is to cover the sensitive port drilled into the side of her temple. The sensation felt like a pleasantly strange headache.

There was minor swelling, expected after any hole in her body was used in such a manner. Still, otherwise, Dear was healing nicely without using a Curr's Cure or White Flames. Not saying anything more to Kami, Mari stepped out of the car and into the empty parking lot. It was a place that was surrounded only by other abandoned cars with flickering street lights creating a foreboding aura. Kamiyah gave her a sharp tooth-filled grin when he stepped out of the vehicle. Mariyah rolled her eyes at the smile when he opened the passenger door.

Wisconsin Belgian Red put her brain on a strange delay. Mariyah noticed that when she looked into the car, only the nerdy-looking Tainted, Alice, flinched at the sight of her. They both jumped at the sound of Kami yelling, "Come on, scum, get the fuck out of the car! Now!"

Mari did not stop Alice from obeying, only to see Audre and Kamiyah verbally going at it. Audre refused to bulge, digging daggers with her red gaze, "Eat my ass with a spoon, you pig-headed fuck! Where is the station?"

"Bitch are you serious right now? Without a second thought, I'll haul your ass to the MHPD and send you two to separate prisons. Last time, get out of the damn car."

"Girl, you must have me confused with someone who gives a shit about what some dog-whipped Brick has to say." Mariyah sighed, knowing those words were a trigger point, even in her tipsy haze. C-67 threw off her helmet to freeze the cuffed, vanilla-skinned Tainted. This seemed to trigger something in Alice, who shrilly shrieked, "Ball! Just get out of the stupid car already!"

Something about the tone made 'Dre grimace and Kamiyah chill out enough to walk a few steps away from the car. Only at her friend's behest did Audre emerge defiant as C-67 was angry.

Kamiyah had a sharp chin with a pair of nubby horns on the top of his head. The red paint on his face was a similar marking of a raven's foot. Without the green-tinted vizor, his stylish makeup contrasted with the deep baritone way he purposely talked, "Alright, so now I am mad. What is your endgame here?" His full, magenta-coated lips were in a scowl while Kami cracked his knuckles walking towards Audre, who stood stalwart. Alice shouting did nothing to deter C-67 while Mariyah was approaching the two.

Audre gave no reply, but how she bounced on the balls on her feet made it obvious what would happen. There was a solid meaty clap when Kami's hands stopped the toe of Audre's boots from hitting his skull. It was an impressive yet predictable high, turning kick the prisoner did while cuffed. The concrete sound filled the air when Kami pulled 'Dre over to him by her foot. Audre focuses on attacking and getting a solid headbutt hard enough to make Alice scream. Kami grunted and freed Audre's feet at the follow-up downward, double elbow bash right to the horns!

Mariyah hesitated because it wasn't clear who was more hurt. This little bout was still painfully one-sided. C-67 effortlessly gripped and pulled Audre closer by the collar before he even fully recovered from the recoil of the previous blow. Mariyah sternly decided to put her voice into this fight. Only the thought of her favourite wine made her not fully intervene, "Kami, let her go! Now."

Her warning did nothing as Kamiyah punched 'Dre in the gut so hard that it caused the black-haired vixen to dry heave. That was only the first, as the following series looked devastating initially.

Audre must have had one hell of a stomach, as only the first hit got a reaction outside of pissing her off. The next several, the prisoner took like a champ while she failed to adjust to moving with cuffs on. Ball gritted her teeth in preparation for some well-earned retaliation.

To Mariyah and Kami's surprise, Audre brought her knees right against his elbows that were mid-jab with a crunch and bent in the wrong direction. Mariyah intervenes by shoving the two a reasonable distance away from each other. Audre stumbled a bit, but Kami slid and nearly fell over. He made the mistake of trying to get a running punch at M-Dawg. Unruly Black Flames crept up the arm that was not twisted outward and limp. Mari was a little tipsy but effortlessly flipped the one-arm Officer on his back.

Pressing her palms to C-67 horns, Mari healing White Flames lit Kam's wounds shut. With the practice of dealing with this too many times, Dear used one hand to hold Kam's wrist while the other twisted her partner's elbow back into place with a dazzling white burst. It took a bit out of her to make her Flame burn enough to reach and heal his bones. She flicked her finger against her friend's head before opening her wallet to show off an S-Grade Flame License, "If you want to use your Flame, then at least take the damn classes. Jeez, let's get this over with already."

Mari put a Receiver in Kami's hands. A Receiver is a metallic, phallic, port-sized device tipped with a small handle on the opposite end for removal. It had an obvious use with the similarly shaped Transmitter. Mariyah's White Flame burst to life as she slapped Audre's stomach with a rush of freezing air. Helping the less-than-thankful Tainted on her feet made the Officer feel less guilty about slipping a Receiver into Dre's porthole and the Transmitter into herself. Mariyah's Wisconsin Belgian Red hitting Audre was much more onerous than expected while they synced.

Kamiyah put the other Receiver into Alice's porthole moments afterwards. It was a lewdly snug fit inside. He knew that it was working from the way she went to massage her unharmed elbow. Kam drank the sight of the dark-skinned babe with perfectly pouty lips as he made his way behind her. Enjoying his cuffed prize by grinding his hips into her firm, bubble-shaped ass. Trips froze when she found out he wore no panties under the skin-tight police bottoms. Alice's sizeable rump heatedly tensed around his growing erection at discovering she was also going commando. C-67 grabbed one of her horns to pull her back into his springy chest. The other hand traced the lining of Alice's bulge to confirm further they were synced. Whispering, finally dropping the bass voice, "Hey there, you seem smart. You probably already guessed what I will do to you, right?"

Kami let go of her horns to cause his candy to relax by a country mile. Her entire frame shook against her as she gave a slow nod. Trips unconsciously wiggled her rump against the Officer's teasing and growing rod. "Good, and I'll give you one request before I fill you to the brim with dark chocolate, babe."

Alice mumbled something softly under her breath between sighs. C-67 made it harder to speak as her free hand went to feel up her surprisingly lewd D cups through her shirt and bra, flicking the hidden erect nipples underneath, "R-Regular sex, please..."

Kamiyah had no earthly clue what the prisoner was going on about until his fingers dived underneath the waistband of her sweatpants. Alice neither leaned into nor away from his two fingers tracing down the centre of her plush ass. Discovering that Trips had a cute heart-shaped anal plug already occupying Kam's favourite hole. C-67 honouring Alice's wish as the oil-slicked lips of her shaved pussy were far more tempting.

Teasing her swollen clit with quick flicks as the throbbing heat came from Alice just as engorged balls. There was no rush, so Kami took his time to continue harassing the prisoner as Trip's sighs soon turned into soft moans. His candy wiggling soon turned into rocking her hips back into the Officer in needy, rough grinds.

Audre's eyes and mind felt like they were in a pleasant haze as the taste of cherries filled her mouth. 'Dre felt a bit wobbly, so she was thankful that the Officer guided her. Their bust pressed together as the police girl's superior DDs dwarfed her own bitty Cs in a manner that kept her knees swaying. Her breathing ragged as Ball was still determined to show defiance. Still, Mariyah put a finger to her lips, "Shh, you need to conserve your energy, honey. Sorry, my partner hurt you so badly, but you are safe now."

Audre's only response was a long suspire. At the same time, the Officer stroked her head with one hand and casually loosened her cuffs with the other. It was like a thorn was removed from her body with Dear's Flame erasing any pain. 'Dre could feel her nipples growing erect with the unwanted hands began to probe and stretch the entrance of her lips before slipping further in her mouth. The prisoner was too hazy-headed to question why she was drooling more than usual. Mari continued to whisper to her with her fingers now pinching and teasing her horns, "My White Flame can help you, but it is still your body doing the healing. You are tired because you are still using your stamina to heal. It is pretty hot that you are still conscious."

'Dre was utterly unable to focus with the forced, painfully erect cock she had shamelessly pitched. Sharply sighing as her knees gave out, the Officer gently guided her jailbait, unbeknownst to Audre. 'Dre felt the last of her defiance threaten to come out, but this time it was interrupted by something thicker and longer than fingers. The nine-inch girthy cock dribbling Chocolate down her cheek did not surprise her. It was how reflexively she popped the head of the throbbing mushroom tip in her lips. Audre took in the rich, oily sweet scent along with the thickness that made her cock throb hard enough to threaten her panties. When 'Dre finally became aware of what she was doing, she must have already swallowed several mouthfuls of pre-cum! Mari stroked Audre's straight black hair while playing with her busty chest through her clothes. Mariyah tugged the prisoner's hair to plunge herself deeper.

Alice melted in the other Officer's touch. His forceful touches were the one thing she was missing in her relationship with Colson. While a small part of her briefly felt guilty for cheating on him, the larger and deprived submissive side was in control. Her resistance washed away when she felt his raw shaft pressing between her bare ass. Any trace of guilt evaporated from her mind when she was bent over the hood of the police car. Her sweats hung around her now shaking ankles while her nails screeched into the metal.

Colson might have had more in the girth department, but this beast felt like it could dig out her womb! Kami was long enough to hot dog her bent-over frame while the head reached the base of her spine. Kami's balls slapped across the prisoner's swollen clit and more petite cock, precum spurting out of Alice as his words only fueled the impending orgasm. "Well, look at you! Didn't take much to bring out that slutty side of you, huh?"

Trips' answer was sliding herself down his meat before stopping partially with her silken depths preventing him from entering further. Kami undid her cuffs, to the nerdy babe's surprise; also catching her off guard were his hips pressing against her rear. One solid thrust to make the sissy underneath his rod climax herself.

Alice's pussy violently clamped around the longest cock she ever took as her own shot several thick ropes of Tainted Chocolate. He could tell that no one had ever entered her this far from how soft the entrance of her womb was and the firmness of her walls. C-67 savoured the unique sensation by swirling her hips in tiny circles. At the same time, Alice helplessly twitched at the end of his length. The Officer was only getting started on making the prisoner's pussy Kami-sized.

Mariyah spent the last half a year working on self-improvement and personal fulfilment to the point where she neglected her sexual responsibilities. This made her quite unprepared for Maxwell and the gob job that would have made a chocolate addict blush. Audre's small, nude lips were making out with the base of her shaft with every drool-slicked swallow. A lust-drunk look on her face alone made Mari's clothes feel tighter. It was the way that her tongue was long enough to brush against her throbbing balls and clit that made her stay lodged in 'Dre's windpipe.

There was one surefire way to tell if someone was a coco addict; by how her throat kept trying to drink her down even while she was adjusting herself. Mariyah kept Audre's head tilted as far back as possible while crouched over her in just a manner to have perfect access to her sweet throat. Thanks to the Transmitter-Receiver situation, Mariyah's orgasm and excitement were synced perfectly into 'Dre. The mixture of Audre's innate cocklust and seeing the massive tent Ball was pitching got Mari close to the edge. Audre passed Mariyah's expectations by taking every single animalistic thrust without so much as a single gag.

Alice lost track of the miniature climaxes that she had while bent over doggy style on a cold police car with her bare titties out and pussy being used like a fleshlight. It was the little displays of dominance, from tugging her circle braids to how his iron hands never allowed her to move her hips. Kami could even leak more out of her with her dirty talk occasionally. The sentence, 'I wish you could see how much you are coating my cock right now, you dirty slut' fanned her flames. Ultimately, thanks to the Receiver in her porthole, it pushed her over the edge. There was just something unique about feeling someone else's orgasm surging her own without any way of slowing or stopping it that rocked her core. No more robust example of power existed.

FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers
12