Chapter 03.6: Lot #340

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climaxing thick, dark Tainted Chocolate in her unprotected baby room instantly triggered an orgasm from the prisoner that was just as mind-shattering. Kamiyah did the second strongest display on leaning forward hard enough to kiss her womb and press his soft, B cups Alice's back. Trips had to bite her lips to prevent the sound of disappointment when Kami pulled out and properly wasted fine Chocolate on the concrete.

Once Audre felt Mari twitch, there was no way that she was letting go. It had been over six months since she cheated on Everett's diet. She instantly felt light-headed, unaware she had busted a nut big enough to feed a family of squirrels in her pants. Desperately trying to milk more out of the Officer by cradling the balls. 'Dre draining the Officer's rod like a straw to get the last of a Slurpee. Mariyah was not going anywhere until she finally went soft between Audre's lips. The Officer sounded almost half as tired as 'Dre was rapidly becoming, "Damn... A problem, much?"

Mariyah finally went off her head to button herself up. Her raven-haired jail candy gave her a chocolate-stained, toothy grin before landing backwards on the concrete with a shockingly wet smack. Mari jumped at realizing how limp the two prisoners were. After using her White Flame on them, the two Officers ended the night.

They kept their promise to take them to the MNPD despite the extra paperwork and how detrimental it was for Max. The two girls got the jail candy treatment by having one of the few VIPs cells with a bed, shower, tv, and fully stocked mini-fridge. Thankfully, Kamiyah pulled some strings with Chief Elise and Regret to lessen the Tainted time in jail.

12