Chapter 03: Double Trouble

Story Info
Mistress invites a friend over.
4.8k words
4.5
5.5k
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress returned to her job, and left me to tend to the house while she was gone. The days seemed to pass slower without her constant company, and I found myself missing her while she was away. Without Mistress asking, I started greeting her at the door, kneeling and resting on my heels. The first time Mistress walked in and saw me, she was delighted, and rustled my hair.

"Good boy!! Look at you, so ready to please!" She gently grabbed my chin, and kissed my lips softly. She smelled wonderful.

I beamed up at my Mistress. Seeing her happy made my day all worth it.

"Your laundry is cleaned and folded. I placed it by your door, and will put it away after you give me permission to enter your room. Your dinner will be finished in a few minutes, and I pulled a wine pairing for you from the pantry."

Mistress nodded and told me to put her clothes away. I rushed up the steps, and quickly arranged her closet. When I finished, I rejoined Mistress in the dining room. She had taken a seat at the head of the table, and glanced up at me as I entered the room.

"Your dinner should be finished. I will plate it and bring it in."

"Thank you, puppy. Grab yourself a plate, would you?"

I paused. She had not yet allowed me to join her for a meal. Usually, she had me sit at her side, and allowed me to eat after she finished.

"I need to discuss a few things with you. Go. We will talk in a minute."

I turned and left the room. I careful fixed two plates, and brought them to the table, Which had already been set with cutlery and glassware.

"Tonight, Mistress, you have a Cordon Bleu with a side of parmesan crusted potatoes and green beans with garlic. You also have a choice of Pinot Blanc or Cabernet Sauvignon, if you would like a red."

"Not tonight, puppy. Just a glass of water. Then come join me."

I quickly returned with a pitcher of water, and carefully poured her a glass. Once Mistress was comfortable, and began eating, I sat at a place next to her, and waited for her to speak.

"You may eat, pup."

I dug in, and Mistress watched me for a second.

"Tomorrow, I am going to have a friend over." I looked up. "I expect you to behave yourself as well as you have been these past few weeks. My friend will be staying for dinner, so factor that in to your preparations. Don't fix anything too heavy, please. Additionally, I want one of the bedrooms down here fitted with new sheets. Lastly, The basement hasn't been cleaned in some time, so I want you to sort that out tonight."

Mistress looked at me expectantly, and I simply nodded and said, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Now, how was your day?" Mistress asked.

We talked for what seemed like hours, and I liked how close we'd become. Our first day seemed so long ago, and I couldn't imagine living any differently than I did now.

Dinner came to an end, and I cleared our places. Mistress retired to her office, as she did most nights, and I cleaned the kitchen. After the plates and silverware were returned to their places in the dining room, I ventured into the basement to wash the equipment, as Mistress had instructed.

It was the first time I had gotten a good look at the room that had been present in the back of my mind since day one. It was a simple room, with several doors on the walls. One wall was covered in floor-to-ceiling mirrors, and several pieces in the center of the room were turned to face it. There were several shelves, each filled with different toys or bondage gear, and everything seemed to have a place or a purpose.

I focused my efforts on the areas that I knew had gotten used by Mistress, but still made sure to cover everything. Mistress had impressed on me the importance of being thorough. As I was putting the finishing touches on the mirrored wall, I heard footsteps on the stairs behind me, and turned to greet Mistress. She smiled at me, and looked around.

"Good job, puppy. It looks fantastic!"

Her praise made me beam, and I couldn't help but smile back.

"When you finish here, meet me in my room. I think you've earned a reward for all your hard work."

Mistress turned and left, and I quickly finished cleaning. Once all the supplies were put away, I wound the stairs to Mistress' room, and knocked, before lowering myself to all fours. Mistress opened the door, and led me in.

Mistress had me hop up onto the bed, and slid in next to me.

"Put that mouth to use, pup."

I crawled over to Mistress, and lowered my mouth to eat her out. It was everything I'd remembered. She tasted so good and warm.

Mistress softly moaned, and directed my movements, relaxing into me as I pleasured her.

When she'd finished, Mistress had me cuddle into her chest, and held me close.

"I'm so happy to have found you, puppy."

I closed my eyes, and nestled in.

"I'm so lucky that you found me, Mistress." I kissed her breast, and quickly passed out, cocooned in her warmth.

***

After I'd woken the next morning, I prepared Mistress breakfast, and began my tasks for the day. By midday, I had finished everything, and simply had to put dinner in the oven, which I would do closer to Mistress' friends arrival. Since it was saturday, Mistress was in the office, and so I joined her there, laying on my pad by her desk.

"Hello to you, puppy," Mistress said, not glancing up from her computer. "I trust everything is sorted out."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Our company should arrive around five. I want you to fix us drinks, and serve dinner by six. I laid out a pair of slacks and a shirt for you in your room."

It had been a while since I'd worn clothes. I didn't need them was the only response I'd gotten from Mistress the time I'd asked, followed by a session in the basement. I was almost more excited about that than I was at the prospect of meeting Mistress' friend.

"You seem excited. If I'd known you liked cute outfits so much, I would've had you wear something for me all this time. Not to worry, we'll sort that out later. Clean yourself by four, and ensure everything is in order. For now, enjoy some rest. You've been working really hard."

It felt good to be recognized. Mistress' praise wasn't often given, so when she said it, I felt like I'd earned it. I smiled up at her. She simply kept typing on her computer.

Four o'clock came rapidly, and I made sure everything was done as Mistress had instructed. At quarter to five, I slid dinner in the oven, and mixed several cocktails. Everything was ready for Mistress' friends' arrival.

At precisely five, the doorbell rang, and Mistress answered it.

"Hi, come on in! I'm glad you could make it. Dinner will be ready shortly. Cody, come here and take his coat."

It had been so long since I'd heard my name, I almost didn't react. I left the kitchen and walked to the entryway, then stopped.

There, in the entryway, talking with Mistress, was my old roommate Matt.

What was he doing here? Were they friends? Did he know I was here this whole time?

"Cody, take his coat." Mistress said, impatiently. Her eyes gave a hint of anger, and I knew I would be making up for my mistake later.

"Here, Matt, let me take that. Would you like a drink?"

"I would, yes. Nice place you've got here. You're a lucky guy, Cody." Matt said, giving me a wink as he handed me his coat.

If he only knew, I thought.

I brought Matt's coat to the closet, and went to fetch the drinks I'd mixed earlier, as Mistress and Matt walked to the sitting room. I offered them each a glass, and then brought the tray back to the kitchen. When I returned, Mistress and Matt were deep into a conversation.

"... ok, but then I can do what we discussed, yes?" Matt was saying.

"Yes. You just need to ask first. Oh, hello, Cody!" Mistress turned to me. "Why don't you join us."

I sat on the couch next to Mistress, and turned to face my friend.

"So, how've you been, Cody?" Matt asked. "Nobodys seen you in class recently. Was that last test really that bad?" he joked, sipping from his glass.

I paused for a minute, contemplating my next move. I could tell Matt what had been happening, and he could get help. Maybe he'd be able to call the police. I could do that... but Mistress was so good to me. Yeah, she'd abducted me, but, I don't know...

"Yeah," I laughed. "I realized that college really wasn't for me. Sorry for leaving y'all so high and dry."

Mistress gave an approving nod.

"Woah, you've really trained him good. All that in four weeks?" Matt asked.

Wait, what? What did that mean? Did Matt know? That fucking snake, I'd kill him! Why the fuck did he-

"Yeah, but it took some work." Mistress replied. "But you learn so well, don't you puppy?"

I stopped everything, and looked at Mistress. She gazed back, with her beautiful brown eyes.

"Yes, Mistress."

Matt laughed.

"Oh yeah, trained real good."

I had to get out of that room.

"I need to go check on dinner." I said. "You guys keep talking."

I walked into the kitchen, and practically fell to the floor, sobbing quietly. I felt so betrayed. My best friend had been in on this whole thing! I put my head in my hands, and sat there for a few minutes, shaking while tears hit the floor.

I heard footsteps, and watched as Mistress walked in.

"Get off the floor, puppy. Get a hold of yourself, and come back. We have company, and you're being very rude."

I took a couple deep breaths, and the followed Mistress back to the sitting room. Once we were both seated on the couch, Mistress spoke.

"Puppy, I know you and Matt are good friends. I didn't invite him here just for dinner. Tonight, after we eat, you two are going to have some fun, isn't that right, Matt"?"

Matt nodded in agreement, and I swallowed. What did Mistress mean by that? The questions swirled around my brain until finally, mercifully, it was time to eat.

Mistress and Matt sat at the table while I brought their plates out. As they ate, I stood off to the sides, ready to bring seconds, or to refill their glasses. Once Mistress had finished, I removed her plate, and brought it to the kitchen. Mistress joined me there.

"Puppy, you've become so obedient for me. I expect that same obedience today, no matter what I ask of you. Failure to comply immediately will result in severe repercussions. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," I muttered, barely able to speak.

"Good, now lets go back to the table. When Matt is done, we'll all go downstairs."

Matt took his time eating, but even so, he finished far to quick for my liking. Every second he spent at the table was one less than I had to spend downstairs doing who knows what.

Matt set his silverware down, and thanked Mistress for the meal. I removed his plate, and Mistress beckoned me to follow them downstairs.

With trembling steps, I allowed myself to be led into her palace of misery, careful to crawl as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

Matt looked at Mistress, and they exchanged a look.

"Heh, he just drops here, huh? What a fuckin' bitch."

Mistress' eyes blazed with anger.

"You are a guest here. Treat him with respect. He is mine, not yours." Mistress pulled my head in to her side.

"Woah, sorry. It won't happen again."

Mistress seemed satisfied with Matt's apology, and released my head. Mistress led me through the room until we finally arrived at the bench where she had taken my anal virginity. Mistress motioned for me to bend over the bar so she could fasten me in place. I paused. I didn't want to make myself so vulnerable, especially with other people here.

"It's not about you. Mistress wants this." I thought to myself. With that boost, I picked myself up, and positioned myself on the bar. Mistress patted my head.

"Good boy." She fastened my ankles, then moved around to fix my wrists. She paused, and picked up my head, meeting my gaze with hers.

"Puppy, are you okay with this?" She asked. That was new. Mistress had never asked for my opinion. I thought for a second.

"Do you want this, Mistress?"

"Yes, puppy. Yes I do."

"Then yes, Mistress."

She smiled and kissed my lips. A deep, gentle, loving kiss. For a moment, it was just me and Mistress. I relaxed into her lips, and breathed in her sweet aroma. She smelled like pears.

Mistress was the first to break away. She fastened my hands while I gazed at her. God, she was so pretty.

I desperately wanted another kiss, but I knew better than to ask for it. Mistress stood, and took a step back.

"He's set." She looked over at Matt, who, unbeknownst to me, had been undressing.

Matt moved around in front of me. He was already hard, and his shaft looked about as long as mine. I swallowed hard.

"Alright, slut," Mistress began, "you've gotten so good at serving me, but tonight, I want you to demonstrate your skills for me. You and Matt are going to 'catch up.'" She gave a sly smirk.

Um, excuse me, no. Not interested in that. I opened my mouth to speak, but thought better of it. It wasn't going to be of any use.

Mistress saw my brief lapse, and her smile grew. Matt stepped forward, and his meat hung directly in front of my eyes. He looked back at Mistress.

"Go ahead, Matt. He's all yours."

Matt nodded, and turned back to me.

"Well, then. Lets see what you've learned." He pushed his cock to my lips. I hesitated, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Open up, bitch." I glanced over at Mistress. Last time he'd said that, she'd protected me. This time, however, she simply waved her hand, bidding me to go on.

I opened my mouth, utterly humiliated. Matt wasted no time, and slid himself in. I gagged. Sure, he may only be my size, but he filled my mouth. He pushed further, and I felt him reach my throat.

I heaved, fighting back the urge to vomit. How did women do this in porn so often?

Mistress stepped to my side, and knelt down, placing her mouth next to my ear.

"It's ok, puppy. Relax. Try to breathe through your nose, and swallow." She whispered.

Matt pushed again, and I did as I was told. Matt pushed further than before, but I kept myself under control.

"Oh, God. I love newbies." Matt moaned.

His dick slid down my throat, and finally he bottomed out. I felt the warmth of his shaft along its whole length, and moaned. I realized I enjoyed the feel of his warm, firm member. I closed my eyes, and gave a soft moan.

"Oh, yeah, you like that?" Matt asked. I hmmmed a response to him, and he seemd satisfied.

Matt started moving his hips back and forth, thrusting into my mouth.

Fuck, he was fucking my mouth!

My gagging returned, but Matt's pace stayed steady. In, out. In, out.

His balls bumped my chin, and I felt how smooth the skin was. Why hadn't I tried this before?

In, out.

In, out.

My saliva dripped off his cock, and onto the ground. My vision was blurred, but I could sense Mistress standing to one side, and could hear her breaths become more shallow and short. She was enjoying this too. Good. I smiled to myself. She was all that mattered.

Matt quickened his pace, and I felt his dick stiffen. He gave a grunt, then called out to Mistress.

"I'm close. Can I use his mouth, or no?"

"Not today, Matt."

"Ok"

Matt pulled out with a wet *pop*, and started stroking himself. I could see his face twist in an expression of ecstasy, and suddenly, thick ropes of jizz sprang forth and covered my face, hair, and neck. I blinked, trying to keep it from running into my eyes.

"Thanks for letting me use him," Matt said to Mistress. "Haven't had this much fun since,... well, for a while." Mistress turned to me.

"You hear that pup? You did a good job."

I looked up at her adoringly, and gave her a weak smile. To my disappointment, Matt turned to leave. Mistress called out to him.

"Matt, leaving so soon? You left out the best part!"

He turned back around, more excitedly than he had before.

"Oh, I didn't think I was allowed to do that!"

"Neither did I, but he seems to be enjoying it." Mistress gestured to me. "I don't see why not."

They both moved towards me, and Matt traced his fingers down my back. Mistress' smile flckered for a second, but returned quickly.

I felt Matt rub a finger along my ass, and he gave my hole a playful poke.

"Oh, he'so tight. You sure you want me to use it?"

Mistress gave a nod. Matt smiled, appreciatively.

"Ok, then...." Matt walked around me, studying my body. "How rough can I be? I don't want to disrespect your toy, but I wanna hear how loud he can squeal."

Mistress chuckled. She walked over to a shelf, and selected a gag and a crop.

"Have at it! I want him wearing this though." She bent down, and buckled the gag around my head. Once she was satisfied that it was secured snugly, she handed the crop to Matt.

"Thank you."

Matt turned to me, and gave me a quick swat with the crop. I instinctively twitched, which gave both Mistress and Matt a chuckle. Matt ran the crop up my back, and along my neck, dragging the corner of its square head up to my scalp. He raised it, and gave my cheek a swat. It stung.

I glanced to Mistress, and saw a hint of fire in her eyes, which quickly receded. I knew that look all too well. I had earned it many times. But, if I was displeasing her, why didn't she do anything?

Matt continued to circle, like a lion around a wounded antelope. I wasn't going anywhere, and he could take his time.

I felt him step close to my ass, and felt him press his cock along my crack, the warmth spreading along my bare cheeks like a wildfire. That alone was enough to make me gasp. Matt chuckled, and rapped me across the back with the crop.

He began to slide his cock along my ass, running in the ravine my cheeks made. His breath quickened, and I could feel his member growing back to its original stiffness.

Matt grabbed a bottle of lube, and poured some on his finger. He pressed his slicked member to my ass, and I could feel the cool liquid work its magic. My ass relaxed under his massage, and Matt quickly thrust his finger deep inside me.

"Ooooh, hes nice and tight. Prime meat." He smacked my ass, which elicited a small cry.

He pulled out, and applied lubricant to his penis.

"Time for the main event!" Matt said, excitedly. He lined up with my hole and pushed.

As before, with Mistress, my ass rejected its visitor, but Matt kept the pressure up. The warmth of his head inside coupled with his hands on my hips felt just right. I moaned into my gag, and felt his member slide in further.

"Oh yeah, just like that," Matt panted, shifting one hand from my hip to my back.

As he bottomed out, he grabbed a firm handful of my ass and moaned.

"Oh, God, you feel great, Cody. I should've taken you back when you moved in."

Matt began to thrust more aggressively, ramming his hips into my butt with an audible thunk.

I started to moan into the gag, unable to do anything else. My pitch rose with each thrust in, and Matt seemed to enjoy hearing my high-pitched whines.

"Oh yeah, girl, make some noise. Let me know how much you like it."

I did like it. I screamed into my gag, and Matt rewarded me with several long, full strokes. I clenched my fists and tried to stay present in the moment. It felt amazing!

"Ugh, mnnnnngh, mmmpghh" I grunted, as Matt's pace brought me close to climax. Oh God, his dick was so warm, so far inside, hitting me just right...

I opened my eyes, and desperately looked to Mistress. She sensed my urgency, and rushed over.

"Yes, its alright, pup. You can finish." She ran her palm along my cheek, brushing some of Matt's dried cum away.

I tried to grunt a thank you, but my words were lost to my gag. I relaxed into Matts thrusts, and felt that pressure rise again. This time, I didn't fight it, and let it consume me. I moaned in pleasure, and sprayed my load all over the floor, exactly as I had done with Mistress weeks before.

Matt saw what happened, and spanked my ass.

12