Chapter 03: Double Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. You like this dick that much, huh? You ready for mine?"

He glanced to Mistress, who was watching coldly from a chair placed next to the fixture.

"Inside, or no?" He questioned.

"No, not inside."

Matt grunted in disappointment, and I almost mirrored him. I could feel him getting close, feel his sweat each time our bodies made contact. I really wanted him to finish inside me, to reward me with his seed.

Nevertheless, Matt pulled his dick from my ass, and moments later, a warm flood poured onto my back. I felt it roll down my sides, and drip to the floor, mixing with my own. Matt gave a contented sigh, and stepped away. After a few minutes, Matt thanked Mistress for the evening, and said he had to head back. Something about a test tomorrow. Mistress followed him upstairs, and showed him out.

I was left swimming in a sea of my own emotions. That had been so much better than I could've imagined, but what had I done wrong? I figured I'd find out soon enough.

Mistress came back downstairs, and it looked as if she might've been crying. That was new. I desperately wanted to console her, but my restraints kept me bound in place.

"Mithutgh, whatsth wuungh?" I tried to speak, but to no avail.

Mistress crossed over to me, and untied my gag. She set it to the floor next to her, and set to work unfastening my restraints. My wrists felt better once they weren't restricted.

Mistress helped me off, and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you so much, puppy. I'm sorry. That shouldn't have gone like that."

What was she talking about? Why was she apologizing to me? She hadn't done anything wrong.

"I love you too, Mistress." I replied. I was shocked to realize I meant it. I couldn't imagine a life without this beautiful woman. I gazed up at her adoringly, which only made her look away.

"C'mon, lets get you cleaned up."

Mistress led me upstairs, but instead of turning to the bathroom by my bedroom, she kept going, and we found ourselves in her room. I followed her to her bathroom, and she drew a warm bath.

"Climb in, puppy. Just relax. I'll take care of you."

I stepped into the tub, and sank into its warm depths. It had been ages since my last bath, and this one felt exquisite.

Mistress began to wash my body, her soft hands caressing every inch. Despite my exhaustion, I managed to get hard again, basking in the tenderness of the moment.

Mistress gently massaged shampoo into my hair, and gingerly rinsed it out. After I was thoroughly cleaned, Mistress helped me out, and gently toweled me dry.

"Come, lets go sit."

She led me to her bed, and once we were both situated, she pulled me in close, playing with my hair.

"I'm so sorry, puppy. That was a terrible idea..." She began again, her voice fading into a sob, and tears began to roll down her cheeks. "I just thought it could be fun, but the way he treated you..." She faltered.

"Goddess, its okay. He didn't do anything that hurt me or made me feel bad." I nuzzled into her chest. I would've given anything to see her happy in that moment.

"No, its not that. I knew he would use you, but the way he did it, the things he said... You're MINE, puppy, understand. Nobody gets to talk to you like that." The fury was back in her eyes. "He won't be coming back. And I'll set some ground rules for next time." She held me tightly.

I felt so close and connected. More, I felt so safe. I scooted myself higher, and came face-to-face with Mistress.

"Thank you, Mistress." I planted a kiss on her lips, then pulled back. "I belong to you. I-"

She cut me off with a deep kiss, and I reciprocated, kissing back as fiercely as she had. She cut off our kiss, and initiated another, a long, slow, open mouth smooch that seemed to suck the air from my lungs. I closed my eyes, and focused on her lips. How soft they were. How firm. I ventured a tongue into her mouth, and she swatted it away with her own. I opened my eyes, shocked, as she thrust her own deep into my mouth, almost tickling my throat.

"MmMmmmphggg" I moaned, in as much surprise as it was enjoyment.

Mistress broke the kiss, and gave me a playful smack.

"Thats what you get for trying to french me." She said, her tears replaced with a contented smile. "You're right. You belong to me. Don't you forget it." Mistress pulled me into a hug, then released me.

I sat there for a few moments, admiring her beauty, as she simply looked me over. After what seemed like ages, she turned and looked at her clock.

"Wooooooo, its WAY past your bedtime. Lets get you to bed."

I faltered, not wanting this moment between us to pass.

"Could I stay up with you, Mistress? I'm not too tired. Besides, you may need something."

She beamed at me.

"Of course, puppy." She patted the bed next to her, and I quickly made myself comfortable. She pulled out a book, and began to turn pages, running one hand along my back as she did so. I laid there, enjoying her touch, early into the morning. Eventually, Mistress grew tired, and closed the book.

"Bedtime for us both, I guess," she said with a wry smile.

Disappointedly, I climbed off her bed, and crawled to her door.

"Oh, puppy. Look in the closet. I have a gift for you."

I turned and made my way to Mistress' closet. Inside, I found a new dog bed, and a fresh, deep purple collar. I grabbed my gifts, and rushed back to Mistress' room. She smiled when she saw me.

"Let me help you put that collar on," She said, beckoning me forward. Once it was secured in place, she twirled me around, and studied the fit. "Perfect," she sighed. "Now everyone can see you really belong to me. No more training collar for you." She tossed my old one to the side.

I couldn't even describe how happy I was. I moved closer to Mistress, and she presented her palm. I kissed it deeply, and she ruffled my hair with her other hand.

"As for your other gift, well, I've decided to let you sleep in here. I want you to find a spot that you like, and put it there. From now on, that is your new bed."

I practically jumped up and down with how happy I was. I pushed my head up into her hand, and gave Mistress the widest smile I could.

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you. I love you so much."

"You're welcome puppy. I love you too."

I settled in for the night, and quickly dozed off. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

12