Chapter 03: The Good, The Bad, And..

Story Info
A hot shower in more ways than one.
2k words
4.36
6.5k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah walked into the bathroom intent on clearing her head and cleaning herself up. She turned on the light, wincing a bit at its brightness. Looking at herself in the mirror she still felt like death warmed over, but she could see a bit more color in her cheeks and it appeared the bags under her eyes were retreating, if only for a time. Apparently the nap (or the sex dream, maybe both?) had done her good. She thought of Jared and David and Jess and shook her head. Those emotions were a bit complicated and she was on a mission.

Throughout her life, Sarah had always had the gift of resiliency. Whenever life threw her lemons, she not only enjoyed the lemonade but sold it for a profit. When her father died shortly after she started her first year of college she'd taken a break and gotten a job to help her mother with the bills. When she found out that her Mom had drunk her way through the rest of Sarah's college fund, she'd broken ties and gotten her real estate license with what little she could scrounge together. No matter what life threw at her, she'd picked herself up and gotten on with it. Something, something, get busy dying, etc.

To her, the night before was no different. She wet a washcloth with warm water and started wiping day old make up off of her face. She paused and just held the wash cloth on her face for a moment. Then, she let out a small sob.

"Who the fuck am I kidding," she said sadly through the washcloth, punctuating it with a heavy sigh. She turned the shower on as hot as it would go and finished cleaning her face. Once steam started to fog the mirror she stepped into the shower and sat down, the high pressure and scalding heat beating down on her. She just wanted to feel clean while she remembered.

David had taken her out to one of the nicest restaurants in the city and Sarah had dressed for the occasion. She'd worn the new fur he had gotten her for her last birthday overtop of a completely sheer black dress that showed off her underwear (or lack thereof to the surprise of the young man who took her coat.) David, it seemed, couldn't keep his eyes off of her and was equally excited when he noticed others, especially men, staring at her. But that's just how David was. He got off on being envied, on one upping others. She didn't mind, however. She enjoyed that being his partner meant she was his prized plaything. Enjoyed that she was his favorite way of saying he was better than everyone else, because, obviously, he had her. And subsequently she wanted to live up to that, indulging him. In the end, why not? She loved him.

They enjoyed a nice dinner with pleasant conversation and many hints from David about how he couldn't wait to get her home. There was good food, an expensive bottle of wine, and there were more than a few furtive glances. It was nice, but something was... off? She couldn't quite put a finger on it except that David's mood didn't quite match the fact that he was definitely getting laid tonight.

On the drive back home he couldn't keep his hands off her, to her delight. It was all she could do to get him to stay in his lane while he slid his hand up her dress.

"Tell you what, you focus on driving and I'll focus on you," She smiled and undid her seatbelt, leaning over the center console to find his crotch with her hands. It wasn't hard to find his bulge and from there to start gently massaging and stroking him through his pants. They were maybe 15 minutes from the house before her impatience got the better of her. If other cars were to pass them on the passenger side she was sure they'd be able to see up her short, sheer dress. Maybe they could make out how wet she was under the passing street lights, but she didn't care. By now she'd freed his cock from its pants prison and set on it like it was desert.

While David wasn't as big as Jared had been, that just meant it was more fun. She'd get to hear the sounds David made when she took every inch into her throat, licking his balls as he shivered in pleasure. Tonight was more difficult but she could never resist a challenge. Leaning into the turns of the road she was gagging on choking on his thickness, licking and kissing, slapping its firmness on her cheeks as she caught her breath, all the while listening to David whimper.

When they pulled into the garage at their home she stopped. She put her fur over one arm and led David to the bedroom, plunking him down on the bed, cock still hard and throbbing.

"I'll be right back," she said, disappearing into the bathroom and shutting the door. She knew that David would wait patiently, stroking himself and moaning softly until she returned. She'd left him in the dark, but when she opened the bathroom door she was silhouetted by the bright lights of the bathroom, completely nude, with her hair tied up, ready to get really, really naughty.

"Honey?" she purred.

"Y-Yes?" he stammered back, caught off guard.

"I've had a really good time tonight, so I got myself ready," she paused for dramatic effect, "and I want you to take my ass tonight. I want you to fill it up for me." She slinked over and leaned over the bed next to him. "You see I need it now, and you made me need it, so it's only fair."

He didn't need that much convincing. As he stood up he let his pants and underwear fall to the floor. She'd been right, he had been wanking his cock while he waited and he was shining and erect, illuminated by the light still glowing from the bathroom. He took position behind her, but in a move that surprised her, knelt down. His hands started caressing her from her ankles up past her knees, stopping to knead her ass in soft circles, all while giving her thighs light, gentle kisses. By the time she realized his intentions his tongue was already lapping happily at her asshole.

"Fuck, David, you're so nasty," she mewed as as leaned her ass back into his eager mouth. Now he was fully penetrating her, tasting her, spreading bodily fluids all over her region. Needless to say, she was wet with pleasure. She moaned at the feeling of his tongue inside her ass, but whined, "David, I said wanted my ass filled."

She could tell he begrudgingly removed his face from her rear, but she was more excited about what was coming next. Then she felt it. His thick and heavy mace of a cock slapped into her ass crack, slipping and sliding. David moaned gently and she reached back, between her legs to caress his balls as he made ready to enter her.

He went slow at first, surprising as restraint wasn't his strong suit. He was obviously savoring every moment, inch by inch. He pushed his tip against her opening and she pictured it in her mind's eye. With what felt almost like a pop her ass swallowed his tip. She gasped loudly and felt him hesitate.

"Don't stop, I'm ok, I need this," she said through labored breaths and she felt him push again. Both her ass and his cock were so wet that he likely could have pushed himself into her all the way, but he was giving her time to adjust, to breathe, and to squeeze her tight asshole around each successive inch of his cock. Finally, she felt full. She'd sheathed his sword to the hilt and the thrumming she felt inside her seemed to permeate her entire being. She stopped teasing his balls and moved her fingers to her clit. Massaging herself to match the rhythm of his heavy breathing. Making small circles with her sex between two of her fingers she enhanced her pleasure. She was slick and his thrusts were steady. She began to feel herself fade away almost, as if there was nothing aside from her soft, wet fingers or David's girthy, pulsing cock.

"Fuck me, daddy," she said softly, knowing what it would do to him and right on queue, she could almost feel his blood pressure spike. He started pulling out just to push back in, again and again, her tight lipped asshole strangling his cock with each and every stroke. She lost track of time in pleasure. Arching her back, she felt him reach up with one hand and wrap it gently but also firmly around her throat. She was his, his possession, and he was getting good use out of her, and in that she was utterly free. She let herself go in the safety of that and had an almost out of body experience as she came, his cock passing a hot point inside her over and over as she furiously painted her clit with her fingers. She felt his grip tighten, too, and the blood pumping through both of their veins seemed to share the same source.

She felt him cum before he released a guttural roar of delight. She felt full of his fluid before his cock squished into her alongside his present and she was overcome, letting him stroke into her over and over, more gently each time until finally he collapsed. She sighed with gratification as she felt him, still inside her, start to go soft. She loved this, the vulnerability of all of it, giving him everything.

When she looked up, she met Jess's eyes and yelled aloud.

"Jess!? What the fuck!?" She screamed, pulling the sheets over her.

"Jesus Christ David, I said let her down easy and I come to pick you up and you're actually fucking her?"

In a state of complete bewilderment Sarah turned to David, who wouldn't meet her gaze. "What's she talking about David?"

He didn't answer, but instead slipped off the bed and started to get dressed. His face was too dark for Sarah to see his expression.

Jess laughed, "Wait, you haven't even told her yet?! This isn't just the final hatefuck between ex-lovers? David, this is more fucked up than I could have imagined."

"Ex...Lovers...? David?" Sarah said.

Finally, he spoke. "It's over. I'm sorry. Jess and I have... We've been..."

"We've been having an affair," Jess stated matter of factly. "More to the point, we're in love and he's leaving you. For me."

Sarah reached up and touched her face. She couldn't remember when she had started crying. She looked at David who once again wouldn't meet her gaze. "David?"

"For what it's worth I'm sorry Sarah," Jess said, "But it was natural and animalistic. I don't want to say more because I don't want it to seem like I'm gloating. Needless to say we're leaving. Let's go." She said the final two words to David and outstretched her hand. Time itself seemed to slow down as she watched his hand move to hers in the dark. They stopped at the closet so David could retrieve a small suitcase from his closet. She heard the alarm system chime as they left the house and then it was dead quiet.

By the time she had unpacked the whole night the shower had gone cold. "He knew. The whole time. At dinner, in bed, as he came in my ass he knew he was leaving. He was already packed." Up until this point she'd only felt confusion and sadness, but now there was only rage.

And it was at that moment, her phone buzzed. A text message from David:

"I'm sorry. I've made a terrible mistake."