The Gift

Story Info
Sandra's husband gives her the gift that keeps on giving.
6k words
3.66
24.2k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dog_style
Dog_style
160 Followers

Sandra Johnson lived, by most standards, a normal life. At 46 years old she was married to her high school sweetheart, Larry, for 26 years. They had two kids, Lucy, 24 and married, and Scott, 21, at college. They lived in a suburb of Atlanta, in a nice 4 bedroom home. They had a traditional circle of friends. Her husband was a salesman and she worked 9-5 in a law office.

She and Larry had a vanilla marriage. They had sex 3 or 4 times a month; partly because they were busy with life and didn't make it a priority, and partly because they were getting older and a little out of shape.

Sandra was a little curvier than she wanted to be. She had started going to the gym a couple of times a week to slim down. She enjoyed the time to herself and liked looking at the other people. She would sit on the cycle and in her mind picture two people as a couple. This led to her picturing them fucking. The scenarios were always similar; slow, passionate love making, white sheets, scented candles, lots of foreplay and touching; a true emotional bond ending in a shared climax and post sex cuddling.

Sandra would then hit the shower where she'd quickly and quietly take care of herself, often wishing she was on the white sheets being pampered before feeling a hard cock sliding into her.

This was Sandra's guilty pleasure a few times a week.

Larry saw the effort Sandra was putting in at the gym and wanted to show his appreciation. He purchased a series of 3 massages at a local, reputable spa. Sandra showed her appreciation back. That night she gave Larry a rare blowjob. They had sex and he came in her 5 minutes later. He rolled over and went to sleep. Sandra put one leg on the floor and gently and quietly humped the edge of the mattress to an unsatisfying orgasm.

The next morning, Larry was frisky again. He saw Sandra leaning over the bathroom counter naked. He was sporting a morning erection and proceeded to poke at her pussy from behind. Sandra, the ever-dutiful wife bent more, spread her legs and put her hands on the counter. Larry fucked her for 5 minutes and came leaving Sandra unsatisfied again. By the time Larry was out of the shower and dressed, Sandra was running behind. She hurried through her morning routine and hurried off to work.

At work, Sandra decided to use her first massage appointment after her workout. She was tense from lack of release. The massage might prove to be more satisfying than masturbating.

After work, Sandra made her way to the gym. Her routine ended, as always, on the cycle. She noticed a new guy on the treadmill. He was mid-40's, a little gray in the hair, dad bod, but on the more fit side. Sandra's pussy tingled as her mind pictured him caressing a woman on a bed. This time, the woman was her! In her mind he was caressing and kissing her shoulders, back, ass and legs before licking her hairy, wet, married pussy to an amazing orgasm. Then he crawled up and as he kissed her, his hard cock slid into her. The lovemaking lasted longer than her husband, but not too long. They came together, her legs wrapped around him, her hands on his ass holding him inside her as his sperm emptied into her.

Sandra snapped out of her reverie. Her pussy was soaked and twitching. She'd never experienced a cheating fantasy before, but knew it wouldn't be her last.

She made her way to the shower and lathered her body. She gave her clit a quick rub, but couldn't finish herself because of her massage. She dried off, got dressed and drove to the spa.

"Hi Ms. Johnson, we have your room ready. Your masseur will be Rick."

Sandra was taken aback for a second, but shrugged it off. No man had touched her body except her doctor and husband, but this was a professional.

Sandra entered the room and stopped. Rick introduced himself; it was the man that had just made love to Sandra at the gym; in her head, at least. Sandra's pussy again tingled.

"Hi Sandra, I'm Rick. I'm going to step out for a few minutes. Please undress, lay face down on the white sheet and cover yourself with the towels. I'll be back shortly."

Sandra stripped down and followed his instructions. The room smelled of lavender much to Sandra's relief. Without that, she was sure he'd smell her arousal.

Rick returned and saw that Sandra was ready. He exposed her back to the top of her buttocks and just a little beyond. He began with her shoulders. That elicited a groan from Sandra, "Oh my, that feels heavenly!" Rick laughed, "well i hope i haven't set the bar too high, we have 59 minutes to go."

They both laughed and Sandra relaxed. The massage was professional and relaxing, although Sandra became completely aroused as Rick massaged her inner thighs and her buttocks with her permission. He also massage the sides and bottoms of her breasts. Although her breathing had quickened, she didnt think Rick noticed.

The talking was minumal, but it was comfortable and the banter was fun and a little flirtatious.

Rick left the room and Sandra toweled off, got dressed and left after making an appointment for two weeks later.

At home, she kissed her husband and thanked him for the gift. He went to bed as she stayed up to read. She had changed into sweats, and after she was sure Larry was asleep, she stripped off her pants, spread her legs and slowly rubbed her clit. She took her time, imagining the masseur using his hands, mouth and penis to fully satisfy her. Sandra's release had been building all day and her orgasm was one of the most powerful ones she'd ever experienced. Sandra went to bed finally satisfied. She slept like a baby.

For two weeks, she couldn't get her mind off Rick; his voice, his touch, his confidence, his body. She loved Larry, but Rick was new. He talked with her. His touch was delicate but strong. He was handsome. She didn't want to marry him, but she loved thinking about making love to him.

Two weeks had passed. Sandra took the afternoon off. She got her hair and nails done. She got her pussy waxed. She still went to the gym that day. And there was Rick again. He saw her and instead of using the treadmill, he came over and sat on the cycle beside Sandra. They rode for an hour and talked the whole time. He was a widower. His wife was killed by a drunk driver three years prior. He had two older teenagers, a boy and a girl at home. The masseur gig gave him flexibility to work when he needed. He had no girlfriend but focused on work and family.

The conversation became a little flirtatious again and Sandra loved the attention.

They went to their locker rooms and showered. Sandra wondered if he was soaping his cock as she lathered up her cleanly waxed pussy lips. She gave her clit a few rubs before toweling off, dressing and heading to the spa.

"Long time no see!" Rick joked. Sandra laughed. She noticed a bulge in his shorts. Rick caught her stare, turned around and said he'd wait outside for her again.

Sandra stripped and covered herself. She let the towel ride high on her thighs and spread her legs a little. She was sure that, at the right angle, he could see her pussy up her towel.

Rick entered. There was a pause. Instead of starting at her shoulders he went to her feet. He took his time massaging her calves and feet. When he put her legs down, he moved them a little further apart. At the side of the table, he massaged her thighs. His thumbs approached where her thighs meet her outer lips. The towel rode up more exposing the bottom globes of her ass. She made no move to cover it. His breathing was heavier than Sandra's. She peeked down, he was fully erect. His cock was near her hand. When he stepped back to get more oil, she let her hand dangle off the table. When he turned back, his hard penis pressed against her hand. She didn't grab him, but she didn't move. He pulled the towel down exposing the top of her ass and as he massaged her butt, his erect cock rubbed against her hand and arm.

"Everything feels amazing. I don't want you to stop." Rick understood. He moved up her body a little, his cock grinding on her upper arm. Some oil escaped toward her ass crack; with one finger he followed it down the trail until he felt the very outer ring of her anus before retreating. Sandra's hips rose off the table craving his touch. She gasped at the unexpected touch.

"Would you like for me to massage your glutes?"

"Yes!" Sandra replied almost too excitedly.

Rick removed the towel. The last time he massaged her ass cheeks, it was quick. This time, he spent some time. His fingers dipped deep in her crevice. He touched her delicate rosebud several times; each time she'd sharply intake air and raise her hips trying to indicate she liked it. As he massaged the bottom curve, his fingers would lightly graze her smooth, wet, swollen outer lips. With each touch, Sandra would whisper, "yes."

Her new look wasn't lost on Rick. He complemented her nails and her hair, and on one pass grazing her labia, her lack of hair. "you shaved, that's sexy," he tried to casually comment.

As he massaged her shoulders he stood beside her head. She opened her eyes and was inches away from the large bulge in Rick's shorts. She wanted to lean forward and kiss it. She wanted to feel his cock in her mouth. She wanted to swallow his cum. If he wanted to fuck her she would have.

Let me get the towel so you can roll over. He turned to get it, but Sandra didn't wait. She figured he'd touched her asshole and pussy lips already, so this wasn't a huge leap.

Rick turned around and gasped. "Wow! Never mind the towel then. You're so beautiful!"

Sandra's pussy quivered as she watched him ogle her naked body. He moved to her feet. She spread her legs a little, exposing her wet, open pussy to him. As he massaged her lower legs, he openly stared at her vagina, his erection grinding against her foot. She rubbed back trying to pleasure him. He moved to her side and bent her leg. She was wide open to him. He moved his hands up and down her inner thigh. Each time he reached the top he rubbed her outer labia. He moved to her other leg and repeated the moves. Every time he touched her lips, she moaned, "yes!" He moved to her side, again rubbing his erection on her arm. His hands rubbed oil into her mons and down to her outer lips. Sandra bent her knees and spread her legs giving him tacit approval. She moaned non-stop and lightly stroked his cock through his pants. Her juices dripped over her ass to the sheets below.

He stood at her head and didnt hesitate; he massaged her 46 year old breasts. It was slow and erotic, her nipples reacted to his touch. Her breathing was heavy.

As he lightly pinched her nipples, the timer sounded.

Rick leaned down and whispered, "we can continue this next time. I think we both want more, but I need this job. I can work on you privately at my place after your last session if you'd like." He lightly kissed her cheek, the corner of his lips grazing her lips. He stood beside the table and she watched him take in her naked form, her legs still spread for him. Sandra stood. They were face to face, inches apart. Sandra surprised herself; she reached out and stroked his erect penis through his shorts.

She stepped in, their bodies touching, and whispered in his ear, "I think we're on the same page, I've never done anything like this, but I can't stop thinking about you." She pulled back and kissed him full on the mouth their tongues immediately exploring each other's mouth. She continued lightly stroking his cock until they broke the kiss.

Rick stepped out, Sandra dressed and then left after setting her final spa appointment for two weeks later.

For the next two weeks, Sandra couldn't get Rick out of her mind. She was masturbating like a teenager again, getting herself off several times daily. She saw him at the gym where they would talk and plan her future massages after the spa. The banter was explicit and never ceased to turn her on after years of vanilla sex. He spoke of long, slow lovemaking, in different positions, kissing and licking her everywhere.

Sandra arrived at the spa early. After undressing, Rick entered to an uncovered, naked, middle aged, married woman, fondling a breast in one hand and slowly rubbing her freshly waxed, swollen, pink, wet pussy with the other. Rick's hard cock twitched in his shorts. Sandra knew Rick couldn't act on his desires, but she could tease him with what he had in store at their first private session.

Rick asked her to turn over. Sandra did, getting on her knees, face on the table, legs spread wide, ass in the air. The one hand kept rubbing her clit, the other reached back and played with her asshole. "I want you in me. your cock, your tongue, your fingers, your cum. Everything, everywhere in me, and on me. My body is yours to use as you please." Sandra felt free. No decisions, complete submission to a virtual stranger. She hadn't seen him naked, but here she was obscenely exposed, rubbing her anus and vagina, giving her body to him while her husband was probably home emptying the dishwasher. She loved the attention. Rick took the hand playing with her ass and dipped her fingers in oil. Sandra immediately slid two fingers into her rectum moaning, "I wish this was your hard cock." She then slid two fingers from her other hand into her wet vagina. The fingers of each hand could feel each other through the thin membrane separating them. "I'm cumming!" Sandra gasped. She fingered both holes furiously in front of Rick, humping her fingers as her muscles contracted around them. Rick just stared in awe of what he was witnessing.

Sandra stood face to face with Rick. She covered her hands in oil and rubbed her breasts and pinched her nipples. She then slid a hand down to her pussy and continued masturbating in front of Rick. As she rubbed her smooth, oiled lower lips, the back of her hand was rubbing his penis through his shorts. He moaned. Sandra leaned in; she knew she wasn't going to fight it, nor would she regret it; she whispered, "when i arrive for my next appointment, I don't want to hear any words, I don't want a friendly hug or welcome; I want you to do whatever you have to to shove your hard cock as deep in my pussy as quickly as possible. Then I want you to fuck me hard in any position until I feel you exlode inside me and your cum fills me up so much it runs out of me." He moaned as Sandra approached orgasm. "Then I'm going to kneel in front of you and suck you clean. I want to taste my pussy on your penis." She pulled her hand up and licked her juices off of it to emphasize her point.

"After that, I want you to use me as you see fit. I want to submit to whatever kink you might have." Rick looked into her eyes as her orgasm washed over her. It was so sexy as she shuddered and moaned. He wanted to take her then, but knew he couldn't.

Sandra's orgasm subsided. She looked at Rick with a smile, playfully squeezed the bulge in his pants, and laid on the table.

Rick oiled his hands and started what was left of her massage. Through it, he whispered to her some of the ways he intended to use her body for her pleasure.

"I'll start by cumming in and on every inch of you. I'm going to mark my territory. Whenever your husband touches you, I want you to automatically think, Rick's cock and cum have been there. I'm going to record everything so i can jack off to it later. Maybe I'll show some friends and watch them fuck you. I'd like to watch you with a cock in your pussy, ass and mouth and one in each hand. You'll pleasure five cocks at once. They'll each dump two loads of cum in your pussy. You'll crawl into bed with your husband with 10 fresh loads of cum in you from men you don't even know. I want to watch you fuck a woman. I'll make you seduce a friend of yours. Get her involved with us."

Sandra pictured each event as he spoke them and she got wetter and wetter. The friend that popped into her head was Arlene, a longtime co-worker also in a stagnant marriage. Sandra had given her snippets of her massages and Arlene had confided that she would go and masturbate in the bathroom at work to those thoughts. It had turned Sandra on to know Arlene was probably picturing her naked while masturbating. She told Rick she had a friend in mind. "Good, I want you to picture licking my cum out of her pussy.". Sandra moaned.

"You can start the seduction now," Rick commanded. The timer sounded. Rick handed Sandra a card with his cell number and address for his private studio. "Text me this week. I'll let you know a day and time to be there. Also text me a picture of you next to your sleeping husband with a dildo deep in your pussy. That's the price of admission to your massage." With that, Rick left the room.

Sandra got dressed and headed home, her pussy soaking wet.

That night, as she sat next to her husband, sipping their wine, she wondered how long it would take the sleeping medecine to kick in. It wasn't long. As he finished his wine he said, "wow hon, it just hit me suddenly. I'm beat. I can barely keep my eyes open."

"You go to bed. I'll clean up."

Sandra entered the bedroom 20 minutes later. She heard her husband's steady breathing and knew he was out. She was so horny. She got naked and pulled her dildo out. She laid down beside Larry and rubbed her dildo over her clit a few times before slowly penetrating herself. She worked it all the way in and started fucking herself with it, picturing Rick or an anonymous friend using her married pussy for their pleasure. She moaned as she headed toward orgasm. She took her phone to try to take a picture for Rick, but it was hard to get an angle that got her, the dildo in her and Larry in the shot. She wondered what Larry would think if he woke up. She was pounding her dildo into her pussy just inches from his face. She didn't think he knew she owned a dildo, or that she masturbated. She came hard and pulled the dildo out, licking it clean. She'd have to figure out the picture tomorrow. She texted Rick a closeup of her pussy with the dildo all the way in. "He's asleep beside me, but I can't figure out how to get it all in the picture. I may need to buy a stand for my phone. You'll have the pic soon, but wanted you to have this one tonight."

Sandra cleaned up and went to bed with thoughts of men using her running through her mind.

In the morning, Larry was dressed and leaving early for work. He blew Sandra a kiss as she rolled out of bed. In the bathroom, she thought of Arlene masturbating to thoughts of her naked body and started to get wet. Then it struck her; Arlene would take the picture!

Sandra couldn't get ready fast enough. At work, Arlene wanted to hear all about the final massage at the spa. Sandra said she'd tell her all about it at lunch, and would need her help with a special project for Rick.

At lunch, the two women told their boss they'd be late getting back. They both lived nearby, so they went to Sandra's house for lunch. Sandra told her everything, including wanting Arlene to be the other woman. Arlene was breathing heavily. "This is normally where I go to the bathroom to rub one out!" she laughed. Sandra looked at her, raised her skirt, pulled her panties to the side and started masturbating in front of Arlene. Arlene watched; mesmerized by her friend's lewdness. Then she stood, took off her pants and panties, revealing her hairy pussy, and started rubbing her clit while standing next to her friend. Both women continued with Arlene cumming first, three fingers jammed all the way in her wet vagina. Sandra grabbed her wrist and pulled Arlene's hand to her mouth and licked her fingers clean. Arlene knelt beside Sandra who was now rapidly approaching her own climax, and slid the same three fingers into her friend's hot, velvety vagina. It was her first time touching another woman but knew it wouldn't be her last. Sandra came hard and loud, her pussy contracting around Arlene's fingers. Arlene pulled them out of her friend and licked Sandra's pussy juice off her fingers. The two friends stared at each other, then Arlene tentatively leaned in, Sandra met her and they kissed-softly at first, their tongues cautious, but it quickly turned passionate with Arlene laying on top of Sandra, their hands roaming freely over their bodies.

Dog_style
Dog_style
160 Followers
12