Chapter 04: Sally Meets the Women

Story Info
The women introduce Sally to their form of naturism.
5.7k words
4.72
10.1k
15

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers

Sally meets Becky, Sam, Cheryl and Lisa for an Introduction to Naturism

Becky arranged for the women's naturist party. The four men were sent off to a pool hall to do "boy" things. They were told that the women needed some bonding time. Nudity was not mentioned, but of course only Bob, Sally's husband, was unaware that nudity was likely and sex was at least a distant possibility.

In setting up the party, Sally was the only one who did not need to be reminded about "no sex play."

All of the women arrived in the afternoon. Wine was poured, with several bottles in reserve. No one wore a bra. Only Sally had panties, but of course, she did not know this.

All of the women started small talk.

Becky announced that the backyard was safe for nudity if anyone wanted some fresh air. They all gravitated to the patio.

Everyone was anxious to get naked, especially outside, but no one did anything precipitously to scare Sally. Seeing the predicament, Lisa was the first to speak up. She whispered to her mother "Would it be okay with you if I took off my shirt?"

Sally was clearly nervous, but whispered back, "I guess I asked for this. Go ahead."

Lisa asked the group "I assume no one would object to me removing my shirt, right? With no response, Lisa pulled her shirt over her head and her large tits bobbled free.

All of the women resumed small talk with the unstated rule that it should be a slow buildup. Lisa was a new naked body for all but Sam and all of the women took an appreciative look at her, including Sam. The fact that they looked, not glanced, was not lost on Sally. It was slightly unnerving, but it seemed to be well meaning and appears to be curious rather than sexual. Lisa did not seem to mind, and kind of encouraged them to look.

Sally decided a direct approach was called for. She motioned to Lisa to move out of earshot. "I noticed some women looking at your breasts directly instead of incidentally. Is this part of naturism?"

"No, direct looks are usually considered rude. These women are all friends and have decided that it is okay to look at folks directly, especially the new ones. If the direct looks are bothersome, they will stop.

"No, if it doesn't bother you to be looked at like that, I am alright."

"I actually enjoy the freedom. I know they will look. I am glad it is out in the open and not disguised. In fact, I would like it if you looked at me."

Even though she wanted to, Sally had been reluctant to look directly at daughter's naked breasts. She was relieved that she could now not only look admiringly at her daughter, she could also talk to her about the fact that she had certainly grown into a lovely woman. Sally said, "You are certainly grown up. You have beautiful breasts."

Lisa gave an appreciative smile with "Thanks, mom." She finished with a chuckle. "Feel free to look all you want. You can feel, if you want, too." And she did an exaggerated ballet twirl which brought good natured clapping from all of the women.

"I am sure Jack likes them."

Lisa adopted an agitated look and said "Mom?! That is personal." Then smiling mischievously, she said "Yes, he seems to." And to joke with her mother "He certainly plays with them a lot." Her mother was shocked at her daughter's blunt sexual reference, even though it was meant in jest, but tried not to show it. To hide it, she adopted an agitated look, with an added smile. Sally was remembering her daughter's offer to touch her breasts. While she did not feel free to do so in front of the other women, she was tempted to take up the offer soon.

"This daughter wants bare boobs, too. Okay, mom?" Asked Sam.

"Why are you even asking? Sure," answered Becky. Out came her more petite boobs with a collection of cynical applause and more appreciative looks. Some of the looks, especially from Cheryl, were slightly hungry. This was also noted by Sally, as it seemed a bit odd. Sally was embarrassed by the direct looks that the younger girls got from the women. It all seemed to be meant well, but also a bit erotic. She just did not expect it. On the other hand, the casual nudity and muted exhibitionistic aura the girls emitted was quite erotic. Her attraction to the situation surprised her. She decided she might as well join in. She looked appreciatively at her daughter and Sam. They were both beautiful young women. Looking did not seem out of place because the girls seemed to be okay with it. In fact, she was caught staring at Sam and Sam showed an appreciative smile and a hand wave.

Lisa was relieved to see her mom looking at her and Sam. It felt good to be appreciated and it was nice her mom's inhibitions were falling away.

As the ice was broken, there were no more "booby announcements." After five minutes, Cheryl's tits were out. In another two Cheryl was the first to remove her shorts. The lack of panties produced a silent reaction from Sally. Cheryl gave a smirk at Sally in response "I figured I was getting naked. Might as well wear as little as possible."

Another minute and Becky started unbuttoning. At that, so did Sally. Once the last button on both women was undone and before either pulled off a shirt, Becky whispered to Sally "You do not have to do this. We can all get dressed again, Lisa can get dressed, or you can keep as much of your clothing on as you wish. No one will have any hard feelings and we will still enjoy the party and we will all still love you and Lisa for who you are."

Sally gave consideration to the offer. But, as she already admitted, this party was in her honor, her "coming out" party as it were. That seemed to be the bit of levity she needed to get over her worst fears.

Sally said, "Thanks for being understanding. This is my 'coming out' party and I really have been looking forward to my boobs coming out."

With that, she let her shirt slide down her arms. She dropped her shorts to the ground, then bent to remove her panties, lifting one leg at a time. "You know, it is far easier to get nude without elastic. No more panties." She was the second one nude.

The women were all looking at her, the new body, just like they looked at Lisa. "Okay," she thought, "the staring is not just for the young girls. It is a healthy curiosity about all of us." Sally decided that not only did she not mind the direct looks, she was enjoying them. It seemed exhibitionistic, and felt good. She had never been overtly exhibitionist, maybe the mildly flirtatious kind young women did to tease young men. An old girl can learn new tricks.

Lisa dropped her shorts to be naked with "Yes, elastic gets in the way."

Sam got naked and so did her mother.

Sam poured another round of wine. Her shaved pussy and lips were directly in front of Sally. Sam thought "This is definitely rude, but I really want to know how she reacts, and pouring wine is certainly not sexual."

Sally, not realizing that Sam planned this, thought "Okay, yet one more thing to get used to; private parts being presented up close and personal. Would it really make a difference if there was a swimsuit here? No, I would probably have the same feeling. At least this way I know it is clean. And at least it is not a penis."

Cheryl was amused by Sam's forward action. She wondered if she could do something with this sort of situation.

All of the women took dinner outdoors and relaxed in the cool evening air. After dark the yard was lit with strategically placed landscape lighting leaving some areas well-lit and others still dark.

Sally saw Sam and Lisa go into a shadowed area under some trees. They whispered and giggled to each other like the schoolgirls that they were. She thought to herself that they may be adults, but they were also teenagers at heart.

The girls had their back to her and she did not think they had seen her. It was difficult to see, but their arm movements looked like the girls were actually touching their crotches. This went on for about 30 seconds. When they stopped, Sally backed around a corner, turned, and went back in the house. They came in soon after. Ten minutes later she saw her daughter go out alone. She followed in the same way and Lisa did the same action, again.

Back in the house Lisa has been given the task to pour wine. She ended up directly in front of her mother, just like Sam had. This time the clean pussy she was presented had that earthy smell of female sex. Certainly not offensive, but distinctive. She was trying not to look directly at her daughter's lips, but after a few respectable seconds, she did take a close look. The outside edges appeared moist. Well, that seemed to make it evident. The girls were sneaking out and masturbating for brief spurts, but not to completion, just to get themselves excited. She remembered her younger years when she was horny more often than not. She masturbated frequently, carrying that earthy smell until she could wash. Nothing wrong with a little private masturbation, even if it is shared with a best friend.

Sally remembered her mom was understanding when she was caught masturbating with a school friend at a high school graduation celebration sleepover. She remembered how it led to some good times with her friend and their mothers.

So, the fact that Sam and Lisa had developed a close friendship very rapidly and engaged in innocent sex play was good for them. As she sat quietly and dredged up these old erotic memories, she felt her vagina getting moist. Watching the girls engage in sex play intensified these feelings. She was starting to get horny and her wetness grew. Kind of scary that she would get horny in a group of women and no men; and over her daughter at that.

She moved across the room to talk to Becky and Cheryl. They were on the loveseat, facing each other, sitting cross-legged. Both were fully exposed. She could see the inner labia on both. If she looked closely, she could see Becky's clitoral hood. She was large down there. Sally shook her head and thought "Quit looking."

She decided to pursue the question about the girls masturbating. "Is the 'No Sex' rule absolute?"

Becky chuckled good naturedly. "Why, you want to have sex? Both of us or just one?"

"No, silly. Just curious."

"It really should be called the 'do not offend' rule. On a nude beach you do not know the other folks' sensibilities. You do not engage in sex because it might offend them. Let's say you and Bob were on that same beach in the early evening and everyone else had left. You guys could fuck without offending anyone."

"'Fuck?'" she asked with mock offense.

"Just dramatic license. 'Make love' if you prefer. Tom and I usually make love. Sometimes we fuck."

It was all clear to Sally now. The girls thought they were in a private location. It was Sally who was sneaking around and peeping. Sally thought "got to let it go." But her horniness was getting worse. Sally was learning that her peeping was fun and it turned her on, even if it was her daughter. She was going to fuck Bob's brains out tonight.

Quite a while later Cheryl noted to Becky "Sally was definitely looking between our legs. I think she noticed your clit."

"Definitely looked. I was looking at you and daydreaming about the other day. I am pretty sure it was totally hard. Did you check?"

"Yes, I think I could see it. Of course I am checking you out, what kind of a friend would I be if I did not appreciate what you are offering me? It was total inspiration to sit like this."

Sally noticed the girls going out again. She followed and again peeped around the corner. The girls were definitely arousing themselves. They took longer this time. Sally reached down to find she was stiffening. Peeping was getting her started towards a great night with Bob.

But this was her daughter. Sam and Lisa were very pretty, with young, firm breasts and shaved pussies. God, they were gorgeous. Forget it is your daughter. She is a beautiful woman. No, Sally did not want to have sex with these women, but she sure liked watching them sexing it up. She kept rubbing herself.

There was a hand on her shoulder. Shit, caught peeping and masturbating. She stepped back. Becky motioned for Sally to come farther away from the girls and stay quiet. Damn, she was peeping on the girls, masturbating to them, and one of them was Becky's daughter. How can she explain this?

The girls soon came back around the corner. They were apparently just teasing themselves and, by extension, each other.

After the girls went into the house, Becky said "They are very pretty, aren't they?"

"Yes, they are," Sally answered nervously, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Becky continued, "I really shouldn't, but I enjoy seeing them touching. For goodness' sake, it is my daughter. They may be adults, but they are still young. I am guessing you have similar thoughts."

"Almost exactly. I feel guilty about it." Sally said, hopefully, but still nervous about the situation.

"Such a pleasurable guilt, though, right?" As Becky said this, she rubbed her clit a little, making sure Sally understood.

Sally's nervousness fell away and her horniness returned with a vengeance. Sally looked around. No one else here. She tickled her clit a little, too, and stopped. "I am enjoying this, but so much of it is wrong. I am finding things out about myself that I never suspected." She confided, her breathing getting heavier as her libido took control.

Becky agreed "I have been in similar turmoil for the past couple of weeks. For example, I liked watching you finger yourself just now. I liked it a lot. I am definitely not a lesbian, but I find I am now getting off on watching women. I am still coming to grips with it. Please ignore the pun."

Sally nodded. "You know, when Lisa said she got naked with Sam, I think they might have done more than get naked. Their touching out here seems familiar."

Becky said, "I thought the same thing when Sam said they got naked. There seemed to be something held back. I have to admit that it kindled some serious fantasies. Watching them tonight is not helping me put aside fantasies about my own daughter. Damn. This calls for just a bit more. How about you?"

Becky used one hand to spread herself and the other to finger. Sally just inserted one finger. Ten seconds later they quit.

Becky said "I think our husbands are going to get fucked tonight."

Inside the house the girls were looking at their mothers in the back yard. Sam and Lisa smiled about their mothers. Sam said "I think they figured out our little secret."

The women all dressed before the men arrived.

Lisa Sleeps Over with Sam and Jack

Seeing the lustful look on Sally's face when her husband walked in, Sam and Lisa declared a sleepover.

Sally pulled Lisa aside and said "But this is your boyfriend's house."

Lisa retorted "I think you need some 'us' time with dad without worrying about which room you are in or how much noise you make."

Sally was a bit surprised by Lisa's mention of intimacy, but she is right. Just a bit forward.

Lisa continued "Even though I have not spent the night with Jack we have had plenty of opportunities for nasty deeds. I will spend the night with Sam and I will still be a virgin in the morning."

Sally was never quite sure about Lisa's sexual status and was relieved. Recent events must be getting to Lisa, too, to make her this forward. The free and open exchange was refreshing.

"Then it is good. All of you, except Becky and Tom, behave! Good night." They left. Bill had no idea what was coming.

Becky declared "What a surprise! I am glad you are staying over. You will be in Lisa's room, not Jack's. You are an adult, but I owe it to your mom."

Lisa said "Thanks Mrs. Green. This was a great party. I think my mom enjoyed herself on many levels." She gave a knowing wink.

Becky gave a smile to that. Becky was pretty sure everyone in the house, except Tom, had watched her and Sally. She was also sure what the girls would be up to tonight, and was sure Sally did, too.

Tom and Jack got home soon after Sally left. They were both pleasantly surprised that Lisa was staying over, especially when Lisa dropped her clothes to the floor with "Anyone want to join me?"

Tom unabashedly took in Lisa's large, firm breasts and her shaved pussy. She was even more lovely than he pictured in his fantasies.

Sam and Jack were naked in a flash. Jack was at full mast.

Becky took Tom's hand and replied to Lisa "Next time. And into Sam's room. Remember, do not go in Jack's room." She took a long look at Lisa's pussy and at Jack's hard-on and disappeared into her own bedroom.

Lisa looked depressed as she asked "Did I just screw up big time? I entirely forgot that Jack would be so big. In front of his mother! Your dad just ate me up. I have been so comfortable here, I forgot he had not seen me naked, either. In front of his wife, no less. Oh, shit, your mom is going to ban me."

Sam went over and hugged her. Not a shoulder hug, but a girlfriend-to-girlfriend hug, tits pressed together. "Don't worry. My mom has seen Jack's erections many times. He likes having them and we all like looking at him. I expect my dad was going to see you nude soon, anyway. Probably tomorrow. Mom knows that. Jack knows that and I am sure he was proud to show you off. I am sure seeing you naked added to dad's horniness. Mom is going to love the fucking she gets tonight, which is probably why she hauled him to bed so quickly. Sorry about my dad's leer. That is his infantile way of showing his appreciation. He did it to me on our first nude day."

Quickly Lisa added, "Oh, the leer was great. I despise when strangers do it, but your dad is a friend and I know he respects me. It feels good to be objectified occasionally. I felt like I looked good and he appreciated it."

Lisa said with a pause "Oh, of course you have seen your dad's erection!"

Sam smiled and, avoiding the minefield, said "Yes, all boys get hard now and then, even older ones. Just in case you are wondering, no, mom and dad have never had sex in front of us. That sort of intimacy goes behind doors. Speaking of which, I will go behind my door now. Come soon."

Lisa and Jack groaned at that.

Sam went to the linen closet and returned with a stack of towels and closed her bedroom door.

Lisa told Jack that the evening went better than expected. She did not elaborate. She did, however, take him in her mouth and rolled her tongue over the head. While bobbing up and down to take as much of him as her mouth could reasonably take, she jacked her right hand up and down the remaining shaft. After he was fully engaged, she shifted position. She dropped her pussy on top of his mouth and then went back to sucking and jacking his dick. Jack's hips started pumping up and down. She knew she had his undivided attention. She pulled up and said "settle down or I will choke and bite you." The hips calmed a bit, but the animal sounds continued.

It was difficult to do anything except feel her blow job, but Jack opened his mouth and used his tongue to lick her whole cunt. His tongue pulled huge amounts of her vaginal juices into his mouth. He just loved the smell and the taste. He then pursed his lips and moved the tip of his tongue around the base of her clit. She moaned loudly. He then focused on her clit. Just the tip of his tongue. Up and down and around. He often sucked her clit between his lips to let his tongue rub harder. She moaned each time he sucked the clit between his lips. He would let it out with gentle licks and the suck again.

As his actions increased her excitement, she began rotating her hips up and down on his face. Her clit was pulled away from his mouth, onto his nose, and back again. She drove down to get her clit sucked and rubbed, and then, to reduce the intensity from his sucking, up to masturbate her clit on his nose. Back and forth between nose and mouth, the hard point and the soft sucking.

jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers
12