Chapter 04: Sally Meets the Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of them were very close, but it was difficult, even for a familiar and experienced partner to get the exact action at the exact time, with the exact pressure. She put her knees on the carpet. She moved her hands to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. He grabbed his dick and started stroking. Tight grip, fast motion. She started coming and pushed her pussy into his face. He knew not to interfere with her orgasm by moving. She held herself there for a long time.

His hand slowed and gave three quick jerks and she took his dick in her mouth to receive his cum. He came far more than usual and the excess ran down his shaft, some dripping onto his balls.

Lisa climbed off. She took a towel and wiped the cum from around his dick and off his balls. She loved giving head, so she took his softened penis into her mouth and gently sucked it.

Jack said you need to stop or I will need to come again."

Lisa said "Excellent. I need to come again, too."

She started sucking again until he was hard. He put his hand around it and started jacking. She laid down next to him. Her eyes were even with his dick. Her pussy was near his mouth. He turned his head to watch her fingers. She was practiced. She was horny. She did not rush, but her orgasm seemed to be willing itself into her pussy. She came while watching him jerk.

Jack said, "Can you take more?"

Lisa took him back in her mouth and sucked the cum out of his dick. No dribbles this time.

She laid back next to him and said "You did not even kiss me." They laid there for a long-time touching tongue tips and occasionally engaging in a long, deep kiss. "I love you so much. I love my new experiences. It has been so great to meet your family. Now, go to your room. Take a towel with you. I wish we could do this all night, but I do not want our moms to stop our sleepovers."

Lisa looked around to make sure there was no messes, collected the towels, and went to Sam's room.

Sam was nude. Her legs were spread and she was fingering her clit. "About time. How many times?"

Lisa said "Twice. You?"

"None. I have been edging waiting for you. You are in serious demand tonight."

Lisa sat speed eagled on the bed. She put her pussy a couple of inches from Sam's eyes and began rubbing.

Sam said "You can go again? I love it."

"I am not sure, but I figured the visual would help you. And, yeah, I might be able to. We'll see."

Sam did not need the visuals, but certainly enjoyed watching. Sam came hard which forced loud exclamations.

Sam sighed. "You figured right. I would have had a huge orgasm, anyway, but watching you give it the 'old college try' added to it. You are so understanding. I hope you have another."

Lisa showed surprise at Sam's noise. "I am sure everyone in the house heard you."

"I certainly hope so. Sometimes we share audibles. I wonder how they would react to you crying out if they knew you are with me. That would be fun."

Lisa's continued to be surprised by each tidbit of information about how open the family is about sexuality. Sam's suggestion that Lisa vocally share was intriguing. She was also not quite ready for how much Sam's loud orgasm turned her on. Lisa had not stopped and continued to work herself as she thought about Sam's audible exhibitionism. The level of open sexuality forced Lisa's next orgasm. She was too excited to really think about it before letting out her own loud cries of "Oh, god." Sam was grinning ear to ear.

Sam asked "Can I ask what you and Jack did? Are you still a virgin?"

"It is getting tougher because I love your brother so much, but yes, I am still a virgin."

Lisa recounted what happened in the most graphic way she could. She did not even get to the position switch when Sam came again.

When Lisa got to the part where they went into the home stretch, Sam said "Show me."

This time Lisa laid down like she did with Jack, her pussy even with Sam's eyes. Both women rubbed to climax as Lisa described the fact that she could not take all of his come.

They got under the covers. They gave each other a not-exactly-sisterly hug and gentle kiss on the mouth. It took a while to drift into sleep. As they did so, they would touch once in a while. A nipple rub here, a mound-cupping there. A lip kiss. Both liked the intense friendship. The sex was a serious bonus.

They woke up in each other's arms. Gentle kiss. Sam rolled onto her back and started her morning rub. Lisa did the same and remarked "I cannot believe I can do this again."

As they emerged from the bedroom, they found the rest of the family gathered at the breakfast table. All were dressed. Lisa was kind of relieved. She was not sure about how kissing Jack in front of his whole family and making him erect first thing in the morning would work. She was still drowsy and not thinking straight.

After the girls had breakfast, Jack drove Lisa home. Sam's dad went off to run errands.

Becky asked Sam "Did you like the outcome?"

"Of course. The women all seemed to bond well. I especially liked watching you bond with Lisa's mom at the end."

"I thought you might be watching."

"Sorry for the intrusion."

"No, thank you. Thinking you might be watching helped me get over my fear. Knowing you did watch is getting me hot. Come."

Laying on the sofa, Becky started in.

As Sam joined her, she said "I would not think you could do that after being fucked all night by dad."

"He was good last night. He really did not understand why I was so randy, but he was a great sport. He fucked me three times to great orgasms."

With this last point, Sam came. "Mom, I am so glad you are okay sharing your love life. That actually made me come. Anything else to report?"

Becky smiled at the request. "To get him going, I masturbated for him. It took the edge off so I could enjoy lovemaking. He was surprised that I rubbed two more out a few hours apart in the middle of the night.

The third time he did me was when you and Lisa came. I am guessing she made it to your room by then.

"She did. I am sure she tried to be quiet while she was with Jack. I waited for her before getting off. When I came out loud it turned her on. So, daddy fucked you because of Lisa? I will have to tell her she got him off."

Her mom chuckled "Telling her might get her off again. Did you know that we saw you and Lisa in the trees?"

"No, not really. We were just so into being naughty that we did not care. I am glad you saw. What happened?"

"Sally accidentally saw you. I knew you two were up to something when you went into the trees. I did not know what, but I took an erotic guess. I saw Sally start around the corner, stop, back up, and then start to peep. That sort of confirmed it. Since you did not answer me after the bra visit, I put it together that you guys had gotten off together, already. You were probably doing nasty stuff.

"Sally watched for quite a while. I got back in the house before she did and was taking to Mrs. Bree. She came over to ask about the 'No Sex' rule. That seemed to be a mixed message, so when you guys went out again and she followed, I peeped. First, you, because I had been fantasizing about the two of you all night. Oh my god, it was even better than I thought. I then watched her. She was getting nasty watching you. Watching two beautiful young women getting off, voyeurism, masturbating to it; I really like her.

"I had to talk to her without disturbing you guys, so I touched her shoulder. I thought she was going to have a heart attack. She was clearly afraid I would be offended by her peeping not only on her daughter, but mine also, and masturbating to the two of you, besides."

"She masturbated to us? That is so hot! I may need to come, yet again. Keep going."

"I got her calmed down. I took a gamble by letting her see me rub myself. It worked out, because she did herself a bit. Delicious."

"Mom, seeing you with her was my fantasy. It turns out it was shared by Lisa. Do you like that Lisa and I got off together three times last night and once this morning? I am in heaven."

"Didn't Jack satisfy her?"

"They did it twice, but she is insatiable. I will bet she is draining him right now."

That did it, Becky did herself again, as did Sam.

On the way to her house Lisa asked Jack if he used the towels. "Yes. Twice. I just couldn't get you out of my mind, so I had to do it right after you left. Then Sam and then you yelled out. I had to do it again."

"Sorry, but Sam told me about her kink. It turned me on and I was lost in my orgasm and did it. I hope it is alright."

"It got me off."

"How about your mom and dad? I feel bad for letting them hear."

"I am sure it was good for them, too. In fact, now that you are next to me, I can see your little pokies, and I know you do not have panties, I am pretty worked up.

"How about you, with Sam being there and all?"

Lisa said "Women are pretty understanding, in general. Sam, in particular."

"So, you did it in her bed?"

"I did not say that. If you say anything to her, I will bite off your dick and feed it to you."

"Okay. I like my dick to stay attached."

"I know you do. I see you liking it all the time. If you want to be able to jerk off anymore, you will be silent."

"I said 'okay,' I swear no one will hear what you tell me, although I am beginning to guess and it is getting me even hotter."

"Your guess is probably good. I got off next to her. She was awake. She liked it. I did it again later. I did it this morning when we woke up."

"How was it doing it next to a woman?"

"I like doing it with you, better, but having a warm, naked body next to me, letting me get off, and even thanking me for it, was nice. Sam is a great woman.

"Jack, I have to get off, again."

"So do I. I am really glad I have a penis."

"So do I, Jack. I love seeing you jerk off."

Jack stopped on a little-used road. Lisa said it might not be necessary. Her mom seemed more understanding. Jack insisted. Both of them were totally wound up. It was not going to be love making like last night. It was just urgent. The tight confines of the car were not going to allow for oral, or even for her to jerk him.

Lisa rolled down her seat back for privacy, pulled off her top so Jack could see her tits and loosened her shorts. Jack rolled down a little so he could watch out. He pulled out his dick and started on it. At least Lisa could watch his dick. Nice. Lisa already had her fingers down her shorts. This was an interesting twist. He had never seen her do it with her pussy covered. The newness was an extra thrill.

Jack had napkins ready. They both exploded at the same time. Jack leaned over and gave her a slow, deep kiss to remind her of his love. The sex was not lovemaking, but the kiss was.

He walked her to the door. Broad daylight. Her mom was looking out the window. Lisa pulled his head down and took another long, lovemaking kiss.

She went in. Jack drove home.

12