Chapter 05.1: Two 4 One

Story Info
Zorana goes hunting for meat.
3.8k words
5
1.5k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers

E-1: Inside Elise's Patrol Car

The second time in the car was a lot less uncomfortable than the first, and Elly was a lot less weirded out by him moving all of her plastic moulded cocks to a box. She seemed too busy punching in coordinates on her G.P.S. to care or notice. Once finished, Elise kept true to her word while peeling off to Blackwood Park, "So how much do you know about Flame?"

"Little outside of it being a weapon that nonhumans used just as much as we used guns." Max just assumed that it was some magic that was beyond his understanding. All he had was speculation and basic knowledge. The Flame came in a rainbow assortment of colours with specialized attributes. His response only got a sigh while the Chiefess spoke over the sound of her sirens, "Right and wrong. There are very few Flames that are solely about attacking. What you just did was an aptitude test."

Tires squealed like a five-dollar whore faking her last orgasm of the night. Max was more distracted by her haphazard running of lights and cutting off citizens. Elise flatly stated, "There are seven things that could have happened, and neither of them should have happened with a human. You have a high potential to learn Black Flame. So much so that... well, you might have unintentionally used it when in danger."

Her pause was not from her cutting off the siren nor an eighteen-wheeler but from Max's hands. They were gripping the dash and grabbing the door handle with the other. Not until the near whiplash-causing stop did he notice the thin vein of blackish smoke that drifted upward to oblivion. In his mind, there was no doubting it now. Somewhere along the line, he had committed the second-worst taboo a human could commit in Muruya. His handprints stained her car as if they were covered in charcoal. Staring at his shaking yet clean palms, his mind rejected the idea as he ran through a dozen plausible scenarios.

A forceful but bouncy elbow to the side jolted him back to reality. Elise put a smile big enough to put a dimple on her cheek, "McZillion Case is one that I have been giving my attention to due to the nature of the crime. Someone by the Note McZillion alias has been using the Goo Lake at Blackwood Park as their dumping grounds. Now, if it was just plastic, paper, or normal trash, he would get a fine from the Rangers. The issue is that he dumps chemical waste and aphrodisiacs in the Lake! Now, that whole side of the park has been closed because there are a bunch of sexually fueled G.G.S. folk who can melt human skin. Sounds familiar?" Elise's tone changed from informative to frustrated before ending on an oddly playful note. Max could only imagine the hit that McZillion must have been on the reputation of her race.

It was a nice distraction, Stone deciding to tease a bit, "Isn't that a bit outside your paygrade? Why not just have your best officer stake and arrest him?"

"My best is Regret, and while I love the girl to death, she is worthless in anything requiring patience and dealing with sex. Now, come on before you find yet another way to mess up the inside of my car." Elise tossed him a knowing look before stepping out of the vehicle.

Maxwell stepped out of the car to take in the sight of the eerily empty Blackwood Park. Sloshing was the only sound that was heard from miles away.

E-1b: *Bonus* T.R.C in Despondency Issues (NSFW)

Bain was still under the effects of his goddaughter's poison when Loana finally stumbled in. Dike was busy with her maid work, taking customer orders and buzzing to different tables, while Toby was in his own world in the kitchen. The light, energetic sounds of jazz-salsa, a Tainted speciality, waft from the kitchen and the typical bar food smell.

Loana was the Demonkin Bain hired to play the full-time role of bouncer and grunt. She was about as traditional as they come for Demonkin, or at least, as far as the Goblin subrace was concerned, and rocked every second of it. She was a tall Goblin at 4'11 but was stouter than the bottom of a fermented lager with a bitter attitude to match. Just like his goddaughter 'Ana had plenty of complaints about her uniform. She wore tungsten metal rings around her wrist with matching coloured heads and hand wraps. Loana kept the cloth of her wraps in pristine condition, even more so than her bednest she called hair. Wraps and rich chartreuse green skin did more to distract from her hair. Loana's outfit consisted of a potions belt with a few supporting straps that did next to nothing to cover her breasts or haunches.

Bain was stationed at the bar that she leisurely strolled and sat her practically nude ass on his once clean bar stool. Lo's nose curled like someone asked her to smell something unpleasant, "Ugh... What smells like root berries?"

"Got in a fight with Ana." His response was immediately met with a snort followed by an unabashed laugh, "So she spat some pink poison in your face? Did you two fuck it out like adults as well?"

Bain groaned, deciding the mature answer was saying nothing, instead pointing at her stool by the door. Still, Loana leaned over the bar in response. Earning a few whistles from their patrons from the view, a faint scent of coconut escaped past her lips along with these whispered words, "Are you still under the effects of the poison? I can help you with that, Boss?" Her movements were quick as she snatched something from her belt and made a masturbatory gesture. The contents of a sparkling rust-coloured elixir glowed with every lewd shake of the gob's hand.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I told you before, not interested. Get back to work, Lola." The expression on Lola's face told him that he had missed the mark. A look was unique to an unrequited female that was disbelief immediately followed by simmering anger, "Tosser! I wasn't soliciting you! I already know you have this weird hang-up about my height, ya' wanker!" She sat the vial down; antivenom was written across a tiny sticker. Just as she turned to hop off the stool, Bain grasped her shoulder. Her entire frame tensed up.

"Listen, Loana, you are drop-dead gorgeous, and it is not your height nor your race that I have a problem with. I said that because I didn't want to admit that everything about you reminds me of one of my nieces, down to the personality and the love of alchemy. So how about I treat you to something on your lunch break as thanks for the antivenom?" There was a pause when he stopped talking before she slapped his hand off her shoulder. Loana only flashed him a wobbly gesture before sitting at her post. Bain focused back on the customer when he saw how she avoided making eye contact with him.

For the first time, he saw her blushing. Before now, she had only represented a power that made his goddaughter tremble in fear.

He once saw her freeze a man till his skin peeled, poisoned him, and burnt him to such a degree that the outline of his corpse still decorates the entrance of the Rustic Cafe, all with one flick of her wrist.

It was most likely the work of the poison flooding his loins like a natural disaster, but he was only seeing a bashful Goblin. The venom made him want to bang her rougher than a carpenter with a brand-new hammer. A handful of patrons ordered drinks that kept him from thinking about his missing goddaughter or his cute bouncer until lunch.

...

Holland only let go of her lover, Rex, hands due to the sheer amount of sweat. She stumbled and barely had time to turn her head before she heard Rex, "Go! Right! Into the alleyway!" Holly did not give his words any time to process as she went straight into the dark alley.

There was no one in the passage, but the way the two buildings stood beside each other abolished all light. She was faster than Rex and found out the truth too late. Her once adrenaline-laced blood ran cold, shouting to a dishevelled Rex, "We need to turn back! There--"

Holly saw the Drider before he did. Their eyes met as she raised her bloated thorax and lowered the human half. Hol could muster no words when the Huntress' webbing connected to the leg of her Rexy. At that moment, Holland did not realize that Rexy pushed her to safety behind a skip. She only saw him falling hard enough on his face to echo off the walls with a sickening crunch and bloody splat. Covering her mouth felt like it did nothing to conceal Holly's screams and sobs while the love of her life was dragged away. Fresh blood from his face and desperate clawing was all she could make out from her blurred vision. When he finally screamed, she had to turn her head away. Only one thought jackhammered away in her mind, 'I am going to die...'

Rex's screams abruptly stopped, leaving her muffled sobs and the laughter of the Drider. Holland could make herself out in the dirty puddle of water through her tears. Her black-tipped grey rabbit ears were folding to the side of her short-cut hair of matching shade. She was trying to fold into herself as if it would make her invisible to the horrors that awaited her. Holland might have been a bunny-flavoured Cracker, but she could not outrun this situation. Hardly fit for the part-time librarian job that she worked, it made the words of the wretched Non-Grata slap her soul, "He is not dead, my little bunny. Come out, or I will leave with just his body. Don't, and I'll devour you both. You have until the count of ten."

The flame-haired woman barely managed to get to the number two before she rose, and that was only because Hol had to wipe away her tears. Her crackling only made the skin under Holly's rope necklace bumpy. Rex was just a flameless hare that she had fancied. There were plenty of other bunny-flavoured Crackers, but none that could touch on his bravery. That is why when she saw him on the ground, barely conscious and bound in the predator's webbing, thoughts of using her Purple Flame left her. All she could think to do was plead, "S-Stop this! What do you want? Money? Food? I have very little but spare our lives; then they are yours."

They fell on deaf ears, and as the Non-Grata approached, Holly could tell that this was not your average Drider, "You can keep your pieces and even your life if you obey me."

Her spider half appeared like a brown recluse, and it was rather ordinary outside of her lewd, bloated thorax. It was her human half that was different. Her skin was chintinless, and she only had two arms.

Something about her skin looked off from beside the woman was as wiry as she was, but with heavy, milked-filled flesh pillows that were tastefully covered by her fiery locks. Suddenly, it dawned on her what was wrong with her skin outside of the pristineness it carried. There were countless eyes on her skin, and she was unsure how many because they seemed to wiggle across the surface and reopen elsewhere with every blink. They all originate from the left side of her face, hidden under her mane. It was then that her words sank in.

"Wait... What do you mean by my life?" The spider's colourless eyes narrowed, along with a jovial grin. Ana continued her approach while Holland stepped away until her back hit the wall. They both stopped in unison, Rex emitting a slow groan from being dragged that tugged at her heartstrings, "I mean, this boy's life is forfeit. After I am done with you, I will take him back to my lair and use him as a food source until he displeases, bores, or dies on me."

"You can't!" Holly strode forward with her Purple Flames already invoking in her palms. Her sparks were dim from being unable to concentrate due to fear. Holland flames flickered out pathetically at the dominant sight of the Huntress' Black Flame. Any faint light her eyes could see was now blighted with inky darkness. All Hol could do was jump when she heard the skittering and restrain the urge to piss herself when lifted. Vision returned when the pain from her hair and sundress being torn against the uneven brick wall faded.

Holland was greeted with the sight of the Huntress with puffed-out cheeks as she let out a stream of acidic poison right in her direction. Her entire life flashed through her eyes, and she only witnessed the moments when time was wasted. Although she was still alive, there was no one more disappointed in all of Muruya. She was snapped back to reality with the Huntress warning, "The next time you get any more heroic ideas, I'll have your head, understood?" It didn't take a genius to figure out what her green venom could do.

It was still sizzling away at the brickwork as the hole was deep enough to show specks of lights from the other side. Nodding was all Hol had strength for physically and mentally. Holly was dropped on her feet, soon collapsing on her tired knees, to which her first command caused some hesitation, "Cup your hands together."

When she saw that she did not immediately do so, her tone gradually returned to its original mocking, "Calm down, I am not going to melt or paralyze you." Holly saw a beacon of light in this hopeless scenario she was in. She might be unable to fight or outthink a Drider, but she could fuck this spider dominatrix under the bus. Her ears stood on end, erect, and the Cracker held out her outstretched cupped palms.

The shimmering, pink, heated venom came out at first in a tiny trickle with no more than a few strings that she lapped up wholeheartedly. Holly explored a world of aphrodisiacs during an experimental phase in college, and Drider venom was a strong bronze contender. It was so potent that even a few drops mixed into someone's drink would have them unusually receptive to a person's advances. A few more would leave them begging for their touch. Her heart sank as the trickle soon turned into a steady stream. She lapped as much as she could until her tongue went numb, and her stomach felt as big as her tormentor thorax. For however many moments, their competition last became meaningless. All that mattered to her was that every drop of the poison was licked from her palms.

First, Holland felt nothing. There was an uncomfortable silence as the Drider looked impressed, glimpsing down at Hol from her spidey perch. The mysterious Hunteress spoke, yet Holly did not hear any words escape her mouth.

'Ah, god damn it. Fuck me.'

Then it all hit her like a sledgehammer in the gut, mind, and loins. Holly did not recognize the sounds she made that were a mix of an animalistic, guttural yowl and vomiting at least a pint of poison out of her system. She felt separated from her body as this was combined with her creaming her panties. Soaking herself like properly made rice. There was no pain in vomiting, but instead, an indescribable pleasure similar to her throat getting ravaged that only a whore could appreciate. Once it stopped, her knees shook from the orgasm that ruined the hemline of her dress and the brickwork. Her thought process came to a complete halt despite the incessant need for something to fill any of her. It did not matter which hole as they all felt empty, "Little bunny, I have to say that I am impressed. Most could only handle a few drops, but you took all I had and spilt so little. Do you want something to wash it down with?"

The Huntress's tone was motherly and low yet had an undeniable seductive ring to it. Maybe it was the poison, but she did not care, answering with an acquiescent nod, "Y-Yes, please...." For a few fleeting breaths, she felt ashamed that while begging for some dick like a gutter skank, her lover watched with helplessly heavy eyes. This thought was eradicated when the Drider bent down so that where her spider half met, her human half was right in her face. Something crowning from a tiny slit where the two halves meet. Holly was about to reach out and touch it before it ejected from its sheath.

Her cock was something that belonged to the strangest breed of Demonkin. It was coated from head to base in a heated slime that tasted faintly of an unwashed shaft, multiple women, and many loads. Out of all the subspecies, the Huntress had a cock that would belong to the Cubi kinfolk of Demonkin. The head was massive with a reasonably average thickness and a length big enough to where once the cock had ejected from its sheath, it easily rested across Holly's face. Sure, she was not as thick as a bunny lover, but she made up for it in a positively devilish manner. Mighty veins and bumps that would look more akin to the diseased riddled her length like a living toy. Holly started her worshipping by dragging her face and tongue from the base to the head of the slimy baby knocker.

Any trace of shame was long gone as Holland's fingers were underneath her sundress, playing with her joy buzzer like an enthusiastic contestant on a game show. Stroking the monster like it was the deviant udder that it was as the bumps began to engorge. The taste on her tongue only made her hungry for whatever nectar was inside. Usually, her gag reflexes would have made taking the beast even a quarter of the way into her mouth a chore, but she quickly swallowed up more than half of it. Holly doubts that she could take any of it if she was not filled with poison. Every bob of her head only made Hol's muff even soggier as her fingers sloshed around her needy entrance, imagining eating her with her lower mouth as well.

The Huntress encouraged the bunny by scooting Rex somewhere safely away while running her stiletto nails across Hol's oversized ears. Both hands tried to control the pace, but Holland could tell that the Huntress was pleased with how she resisted. Every unwanted thrust was met with her throat clamping down, bringing Ana's shaft to a grinding halt that was met with a hearty throb. Her tormentor precum filled her mouth like the juices of exotic fruit.

Holland tried to have a taste of it at just the wrong time. Sharp nails dug into her scalp as Holly's nose kissed the navel of the Drider. Hol's walls tried to devour her shaft as the Huntress flooded her poison-laden stomach with her spunk. Slowly pulling out to replace every inch of Zorana's meat with molten seed and decorating her face with the pearly sauce. At this moment, whatever little was left of her mind finally crumbled. Holland was now just putty.

This was just the thing that Zorana needed to clear her head after the mixed feelings that her godfather had given her. With a calm mind and a new food source, Ana thought of the perfect way to kill two bunnies with one bone. Whoever Ana's female victim used to be, she was now a broken toy, "Congrats, my little bunny, but something tells me that you are still hungry. Right?"

She nodded like any good food would as she was hefted up. Whatever pretence she had about rescuing her boyfriend was gone, and even he could see that once Zorana shuttled about to face him in the narrow alleyway. Rex, whose name was the only one of the two she bothered to learn, was still fading in and out of consciousness. Only a sadist like her would delight in how he writhes in pain in her webbing and an expression of equal hurt as she ground his lover snatch across the length of her devilish rod, "Now, my little sleeve, I am going to ask you three questions. All you have to do is say 'Rex' in response, and I'll give you your prize."

Zorana could feel her oversensitive nodes brushing against Hol's button with each thrust. Zorana's prey nodded her head with a whine. Zo did not plan on teasing her for long, "Now, who was the pathetic man who couldn't save you?"

Her sentence was punctuated with a body-rocking thrust that made the Cracker toes curl as she squeaked out, "Rex!"

"Good! Who is at fault for the fact that I will paralyze you and leave your body for rats?" The little bunny lust drunk look never waned; she even squirted a bit over the terrified look on her boyfriend's face, "Rex!"

"One more, almost there; who belongs to me now?" The response was halted as, for a moment, Zorana almost thought that she had overcome the effects of the poison, but it came regardless, "Rex!"

FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers
12