Chapter 05.1: Two 4 One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the Little Bunny's dismay, the prize involved lifting her off Zora's femcum-stained rod and kissing Holland on the lips. It was too late when she recognized that Zorana was dumping her yellow poison down her throat. Her thin arms finally fell limp as a look of betrayal was stuck on her face. Zorana left her body near the back wall with over-turned trash cans near her form. As Ana left, she could already hear the squeaking of rats. Rex's eyes never left Holly, even as the rats dined on their favourite snack, trash. Tears never stopped flowing from his eyes, even once she returned to the Rustic Cafe. None of her coworkers or the staff paid them heed since Zorana made it look like she was comforting him. A little yellow poison and time hanging on the roof of her room snuffed his wailing. She whistled off and went back to work while Rex came to terms with the hopelessness of his situation.

Holly accepted her fate of being warm meat for the rats after half an hour of being left there. Just when she felt their teeth pinched at her flesh when they scattered, a shadow loomed over her that Hol would change her life forever: The Black Rabbit.

12