Chapter 05.5: Zorana's Web

Story Info
Maxwell gets balls deep inside some spider pussy.
3.2k words
3.33
2k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers

"Leave your shoes and socks at the door, dear." Max hardly had a choice when he walked into Zorana's Web. Where the floor was faintly visible outside of her doorway, it was not here. Layers and layers of fine silk were everywhere and stickier than superglue. Taking off his shoes and socks, it felt easier to walk on flesh, "So what do you think of my web? Sorry for the mess. I wasn't expecting to have visitors."

Wall to wall was covered with the substance above, but the way she covered her dresser and mirror was strangely cute. Max was reminded of intricate doilies. They were masterfully crafted to match the skeleton theme she was rocking with her tattoos. One shaped like a ribcage draped over the entire desk and one like hands over both sides of her mirror-dresser. The computer and tower that Ana had untouched with her webbing surprised him. Something that stood out to Maxwell was the three human-size silk-wrapped balls on the ground near her bed. Countless more bodybag-sized balls were stuck to the ceiling and walls. Her bed was king-sized and looked like it had not been touched in many weeks. Long posts on each of the four corners, with her silk being used as a canopy. Stone made a mental note to tease her on the princess vibe later. His eyes remain fixed on the three nonmoving silk balls on the ground, "It is very you...."

Zoey stepped into his line of vision with her first four spider legs folding inward. This brought her closer to his eye level, but she was still a head or two taller than him on her recluse perch. Her other four legs worked hard, scooting her trash underneath the bed. Zorana's eye never left Maxwell's, even as a drop of her tingling, pink venom fell on his bare skin. Kuro's excited chanting echoed in his head, 'Drink it! Drink it! Drink it!'

Max did no such thing, ignoring the weird sensation to make his favourite nonperson comfortable. She spoke in a manic tone, "Come on! Come on! Let me see your hand so I can understand how you can use your Black Flame."

He did so immediately. Ana became more aware of her leaking venom when she touched him and sucked on her lips while rubbing his palms. Her touch was soft, like a woman who cared for her skin with oils and lotions. A sensation that felt like pop rocks going off in his hands as dark embers sparked from their touch. She frowns while closing her eye, mumbling to herself, "Ah... Oh no... Interesting... Void be damned...."

This went on for a minute with a constant dripping of her marshberry-smelling poison over his skin. Craving for it, blaming the demon, Max took a lick of the toxin that dripped near his lips. Zorana's eyes jolted open at a realization. Returning her gaze with a sheepish smile, Zorana was more focused on her words than what she saw, "You have a very intriguing and powerful Flame. Your Black Flame is corrupted like it was forced upon you instead of being taught. Typically, people who use this Flame can emit explosions in one way or another. It seems your power lies in making explosions more destructive at the cost of not creating your own. Plus something else... Something unlike any other Black Flame user--"

There was something about her phrasing that made new knowledge dawn on him. Interrupting her despite the dagger eyes that he received, "That is why my Blundershot blast was insane or, honestly, any gun that I have been using lately! Wow, maybe I can turn this curse into something useful?"

The words hung there for a bit. When Stone realized his offensive comments, Zorana had already moved on, "That was what I was about to say... Anyways, how do you invoke it?"

"No idea." The lie was quick and rolled off more clearly than expected. Once Ana finished getting rid of her 'trash', she turned away from him, "That is common for novice Flame users. Black users typically rely on anger or dominance to invoke our Flame, but this is odd. Take this." Maxie was handed an object that looked like charcoal. It was that signature colour/shape and appeared to be compact powder. However, it bordered on scorching and solid in Max's touch, comforting yet flakey. It left no residue on his palms. Stone had already slipped it into his pocket when she explained its use, "It is a Black Invoke Stone. Squeeze it in your hands and recall when you use your Flame. Useless in the short term. Normally, invoking your Flame reliably takes a week of on-and-off practise." The sadness in her words added an extra layer of hopelessness to his situation.

"Oh... Thanks, regardless, Zora. How much do you want for it?" For a moment, she seemed surprised; it was fleeting like many of her emotions. It flushed away before being replaced with a relaxed, mischievous grin, "It did cost me an entire paycheck to get that invoking rock, but... I want you to do something for me."

Since Max discovered what he assumed were half-dead bodies, Zo's spider half stood up for the first time. The Huntress' towering form left him in her shadow. If it was not for Max viewing her as a friend, then the way she hovered over him might have scared him. Stone was about to ask what the favour was when a fat glob of pink, shimmering venom landed directly in his open mouth.

'Yes! Yes! Yes!'

Max hardly registered Zorana's gasp or even her face when his vision blurred. His body was stricken with minor spasms unrelated to the horrors plaguing his head. It took everything to prevent him from falling to his knees. The room and just underneath the surface of his skin felt like it was steadily getting hotter. There was no pain when Zorana decided to slam and stick him against the wall to shake him back to reality. Zorana's eyebrows were furrowed, with lips peeled back as straight as possible. An expecting look on her face once the twitching had stopped. For once, Max was glad that Kuro had spoken to the Non-Grata, "I'm okay, I am okay... it's just A LOT of your tasty venom went in my mouth. Took me a bit off guard."

Kuro did a good job mimicking him, but his word choice needed to be improved. Zorana did not notice/care; instead, her usual easygoing smile was broader, eyes half-lidded in a sultry manner, "Oh really? Tasty?"

There was no time for him to speak before her soft hands gripped his cheeks. Ana's webbing kept his back helplessly pinned to the wall. A nonhuman amount of strength in her fingers dug into his cheeks to force his mouth open. It should have hurt, but there was a strange, tingling numbness to Zorana's harsh touch. Unfurling from her mouth was what he had first thought was a leech due to its sheer length and glimmering blackness.

Once pink venom flowed from the Arachne's mouth and into Stone's like a miniature waterfall, Max recognized it finally as her tongue. The only liquid to compare her venom was carbonated, thick saliva with the watered-down taste of straw and marshberries. Warmth and an intoxicating buzzing overwhelm Maxie's once-sleepy being.

Zorana spoke after abruptly stopping, "Mister Stone, you are quite a remarkable human. That was enough venom to put a Tainted or Vulpes on their knees, yet here you stand or hang in your case...."

When her voice trailed off, Zo quickly lifted him off the wall until he was at eye level with her, "But of course, you are special. After all, you are the fourth human to enter my web willingly and might be the first to leave. If not for your Shield, I would have made you mine forever." Ana's voice rolled out in a purr as she put him back on the wall, but higher. All it took was some pressure to get his limbs and back solidly stuck to the wall. Maxwell's alarm bells were fleeting when he felt her start to rip open the MNPD female shirt that he still had on, revealing his gym-ironed upper body, "You are the cutest, Stone. Do you remember what you told me you liked last year?"

Max could barely speak, his response to Zora only being a half-guzzled moan, let alone think back to last year. How her sharp nails broke the skin on his chest only brought pleasure to his poisoned body. Her giggling might have aroused him, but the sight of Ana moving the red curtain of a pixie cut from her chest made his lust stir. Zorana's breast was a full DD cup that naturally sags but still held up despite its impressive size. Erect, longer-than-average pink nipples sat on her chest like strawberry chocolate chips. It was no surprise to the Officer that her other breast was covered with the same skeleton hand design. They both were pressing against his bare chest. Maxwell twitched fruitlessly when her fingertips grazed the outline of his stiffness through the airy pants he wore. "I could beat you senseless, and you would get off with every punch, but you are also my biggest tippers here, so just for tonight, I will give you a special service."

Stone could not focus on her words, even counting a year ago when they were flirting hot and heavy; this was a new level. He was pent up after the blue ball sessions he had from his manatee of a wife, Susa, Elise, and even Regret. His balls were like two gerbils after an all-you-can-eat buffet but with half the amount of hair. The moment her hands dipped into his pants, he was finally able to speak, "S-Stop...."

He managed to spit out among the drool that was filling his mouth. Only a raised eyebrow was all that betrayed what was going through Zorana's mind. She did not let up at all; it took only a few tugs to start flooding his boxers with pre-cum. A kiss finishes him off. Zorana forced her tongue deep inside his throat to push more fizzy, burning venom down it. It was the messiest orgasm he had ever had in his entire life.

Zorana hand only moved with more fervour, twisting and tugging at his pole to wring out every last spurt until he was pumping out only air. Even after his massive orgasm, Stone was as hard as his surname. Max would have been concerned with his prolonged erection, but Zorana's attention kept those thoughts away. Cradling his engorged, cum slicked sac with one hand while her other stroked his hair. Ana's tongue remained inhumanly deep in his throat, dumping venom straight into his stomach. Max had a mini coughing fit once she slid her tongue out of his gullet and hands away from his still leaking staff. A wet, sticky stain seemed to cover every inch of the feminine MNPD pants being removed from him, "Mmm... Someone is pent up. Sammy needs to learn how to perform her wifely duties. Don't you worry; I have just the thing to help calm you down." It was with that sentence that Maxie was peeled from the wall.

Max's entire frame felt like he finished the meanest workout in his life and got a five-star massage, sore yet oddly relaxed. Zo gently grasped the limp human with her pedipalps and numerous legs. Stone was moved so that he was positioned underneath Zorana's mount.

The near flesh colour on her underside reminded Max of cream. Now that Max was close enough under her, Stone realized that Zorana had an impressive muscle there. Her front two legs were pin-like and stiff as iron above his shoulders to occasionally move him down while Ana adjusted where his hips were. The back four soon went to work to dig into his legs to keep him still. There was no pain, only pleasure.

Maxwell's arms shot up in reflex to push her up off. Pleasure coursed across his skin before even his blood began to spill. Maxie's addled brain did not comprehend the three things that happened next. One was Zorana's immediate anger as his half-hearted push was met with vicious, flesh-rending stabs by her spindly legs. Two, despite feeling her legs break the bone, he felt nothing but the most unique pleasure, like his entire body was an erogenous zone. Third, possibly the proper reason for him receiving the thrashing was that Stone found the oddest spot on her fleshy underside: a tiny, wet slit. It was so small that Max thought nothing of how he prodded and stroked it. Zorana let out a sound like a woman drowning in her saliva. A steady flow of pink bubbling poison trickles steadily down her chin.

His eyes widened at seeing Zora flex the tip of her thorax toward the head of his cock. Zorana's spinneret was impossibly small yet damp with webbing. Strings of white silk shot all over his throbbing length while her spasming spinneret tried to devour his shaft to little avail. This did not deter the Huntress as her legs stopped trying to break Max's once the inhuman hole gobbled up his spear's head.

Maxwell wanted a better feel of the glistering slit his thumb kept rubbing against. Stone was amused by how easily he could slip a finger inside her and how quickly it was spat back out. It took him way longer than it should for Max to realize what he was doing to her. Zo's labia were swollen like the web-covered head of his dick. They were still thin compared to a human except for her clit, which steadily ballooned during his petting. Her clit was sinfully alien. In its entirety, it was three times bigger than the average human but was covered in tiny knobs. Nubs covered every inch of her drench and oddly aubergine pleasure point.

Max's right hand also got in on the action, tracing the lips of her small yet tumefy slit, "More! Faster, or I swear by Zetsuko, I will break every one of your limbs!" Zorana words were emphasized, with all eight of her legs beginning to prod, poke, and scratch wounds on his skin. The pain has reached its apex; Stone's demons began to stir. This time, his instinct was not to push her off of him. Maxie made her take his index finger to the base while squeezing her stress ball-sized clitty. Horny anger still lacing the voice of the barkeeper, "More, damnit, put your wrist into it!"

Out of sight from the Officer was Zorana's playing with heavy, pale breasts with fingers tugging and tweaking hardened nipples. There was another slit right where her waist and mount where something devilish began to emerge. Lil' Raven's favourite hunting tool was covered in thicker slime than usual: a lengthy, nub-covered, devilish schlong. Thankful that Stone was underneath her second abdomen when Zo used a hand to ruthlessly and shamelessly jerk herself off. Max was distracted by the subtle flexing and convulsions of the cream-coloured underside. Foreign spasms only work to stroke the fires of Stone lust with the promise of further unknowns.

The resistance that Maxwell's shaft was met with was nothing less than virginal. Nothing could compare accurately with what Ana's spinneret felt like. Her walls were covered with nubs but were dry/hot except for the unique, cooling sensation of the webbing.

Homemade slime was the first thing his human brain could compare it to, but that was only based on sight alone. Shimmering white covered every inch of him as her thorax successfully engulfed him. Stone felt her thorax's rough, dry walls, milking him with a concerning amount of suction. This concern melted by the odd erotica display of her second abdomen tensing around his member.

Maxwell was unaware she was milking him at the same pace she was getting prodded by his digits. Zorana was no longer in control of her bodily functions. Her human half was leaning over and limp. Rivers of her venom fell from her mouth like the lewdest waterfall while her pitch-black tongue hung past her chin. The light in her eyes was gone, like a person who lost consciousness with their eyes open. Her toxins flowed like a broken pipe until it pooled underneath him and festered his wounds.

A brief sadness crashed over his being when he became a passenger in his body once more. Kuro forced another finger knuckle deep into Zora's depths to stretch out her thumb cuff. This sent her spinneret into a frenzy. Unlike the other hole that sounds like a sponge constantly patted, Zorana's spinneret silently accepted and spasmed on top of him like a well-practised whore. A flicker of life flashed across the lust-drunk face of Zorana, enough for her to let out a gurgled groan from the pints of venom that pooled in her mouth. Stone's vision briefly went white as he felt his entire frame rocked. His sight came to see that Zo's thorax decided to get in on the fun. Bobbing at the fanatic pace of a woman near the throes of a powerful orgasm as his full sac knocked against her muscular webmaker. What got Kuro off was that every attempt Max made to move his hips was a reminder that he was immobile. From the first spurt of spunk, Zoey's thorax attached to the base of his schlong like an alien parasite. Ana drains the very consciousness from him. Kuro made his fingers stretch her underslit so that Max had one hell of a final sight on top of Zora spraying him like a bad dog with femjizz.

His heart skipped a beat, noticing the inhuman spindles lining the walls of her flesh that reminded him of the ocean and sea anemone. Her insides were a strange shade of purple that was darker than her twitching marble-sized clit. Max's mind refuses to leave thoughts of the sea, given that Ana's orgasm could drown a midget. The breath that he took in was nothing but female juices, all going down the wrong pipe. Kuro finally gave Max control of his arm at the last second. Stone was out before his arm could even hit the ground.

It was right when Stone lost consciousness that Zorana achieved her orgasm yet again. This time it was from the she-devil cock pressing into the stubbornly sticky walls. Zo added another layer of white to it and herself as the Non-Grata spent about twenty-five minutes in a daze. Unaware that her second abdomen is still fruitlessly trying to drain more out of Stone. With a sloppy pop, the Huntress removed Maxie's still erect cock from her spinneret. A few more minutes were spent staring at and removing the copious seed the Officer dumped in the nonsexual orifice. After checking on Maxwell's pulse, she felt no pulse, so she concluded that he was another dead body to add to the collection. After giving it no second thought, Ana wrapped him in a silk sleeping bag to deal with in the morning.

FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers