Chapter 05: I get Wrapped Up

Story Info
Cody enjoys the Christmas season with his mistress.
3.9k words
4.63
2.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors' Note: This is the first in a three part Christmas special. For lovers of gentle femdom, this one is for you! The next two will be more in line with earlier chapters, like chapter 2 and 3.

***

The semester ended, and I failed all my classes. Not surprising, as I hadn't showed up since Mistress rescued me. That's what she called it, and I had to admit, I kinda liked the way it sounded. The end of the semester marked the beginning of winter, at least in my mind. Christmas music had been playing for over a month, but as the actual day grew closer, it really began to feel like Christmas.

Mistress had me decorate the house, putting up the tree and lights, draping tinsel from the railings and putting fake snow and decorations around the house.

I kept christmas music playing at a low volume as I worked, and enjoyed the mood. Snow had fallen a few days ago, and it still left a white film on the ground.

I finished putting the finishing touches on dinner, and placed it in the oven to keep warm. Mistress was late, but that didn't matter. I would be ready for her, no matter what.

Shortly after 6, Mistress opened the door, and I felt the cold wind brush past my naked skin, making me shiver. Mistress closed the door firmly, and I moved to take her coat.

"Good evening, Mistress. How was your day?"

"It was just ok, puppy," She responded, ruffling my hair in an absentminded way.

"Anything I can help you with?"

Mistress got a glint in her eyes.

"There is ALWAYs something you can do, puppy." She winked. "But first, I'm starving. What did you make? IT smells divine."

I beamed under her praise. She always had a way of making me feel special.

"Just a roast. I knew that it was going to be cold."

She nodded, satisfied.

I quickly prepared her place, and served her dinner. She finished quickly, and motioned me to take her plate away. I carried it to the kitchen, and felt her hands on my waist. I turned to speak, but she cut me off with a kiss.

"Wash the dishes, puppy."

"Yes, Mistress"

I turned back, and ran some warm water over her plate. Mistress' hands traced my back, and she felt me shiver.

"Settle down, pup. I just want to touch you."

I focused on scrubbing, getting the last bits from the plate. Mistress' hands found their way to my penis, and it roared to life, as eager to please as myself. She gently gave it a few tugs, then continued her adventure around my body. I whimpered, begging her to give it more attention.

"Focus on the task at hand," She whispered into my ear, eliciting another sigh. "Finish up"

I redoubled my efforts, and soon the sink was cleared. I dried the dishes and returned them to their places, all the time, harassed by Mistress' ever probing hands. Mistress gave the kitchen a once over, and with a nod, led me to her office. She sat down in an armchair, and pulled her pants off.

"Get down here," she said, pulling my head down to her pussy.

It was so warm and plump, the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. I held my breath, and kissed around her thighs and crotch. Mistress moaned.

I opened my mouth, and ran my tongue along her slit, tasting her juices for the first time in a while. I groaned into her, and she gasped, squeezing my head with her thighs. I closed my lips, and sucked her lips, breathing in her smell. She was divine, every bit he beautiful Goddess she ascribed to be.

I gazed up at her, adoringly, as she leaned her head back and relaxed into my care. I ventured a tongue into her, and she cried out, bucking her hips into my face.

I felt her grow wetter, and I whimpered. Her legs were crushing my scalp, mashing me fully into her.

I kept intensity up, and began to rub my hands along her waist and lover abdomen, increasing

pressure as I licked her. Goddess directed my hands to her middle waist, and directed me to push down. I could feel her body shaking, and sank more fully into my submission. I desperately wanted her to finish, to reward me for my work, to give me her very essence.

Mistress grabbed my head, and pulled it into her. I exhaled, but found my airways blocked. I gasped out, and felt my Goddess shudder. She was so close

I forgot about my breathing, and worked to finish her off. Each movement of my tongue elicited a louder moan, and her pussy dripped. Just a little bit further.

I couldn't go on. My body screamed for air, and I desperately clawed her legs, begging for a single gasp. Goddess' legs held their vise-like grip, she moaned, louder than before.

"I'm so close," she moaned. "Just one more second"

I stopped my thrashing, and gave a 'Yes Mistress" with my mouth. She was all that mattered.

With one last moan, Goddess came, and released me, shaking in her chair. I fell to the ground, exhausted and gasping.

Mistress gently rubbed my back with her foot, and I shuddered, the contact sending zings up and down my spine.

"Good boy, pet," Mistress said in a soft, hushed whisper. I merely sighed, unable to move. She had a way of making my knees weak, one way or another.

We sat like that for what felt like hours, watching the snow fall outside the windows, and listening to quiet Christmas music. If cozy was a place, it was here, nestled at Goddess's feet.

As the room grew colder, I rose and fetched Goddess a blanket. Once she was covered, I left the room and walked to the kitchen, my bare feet making soft 'paps' on the ground.

I fixed Mistress a cup of cocoa, and stuck a candy cane in, adding a swirl of whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. I carefully brought it into her office, and smiled to see her gently napping. I set her mug down next to her, and turned my attention to the fireplace. In short order, a crackling fire was blazing, and the room warmed up. I looked around, taking in the beauty. Next to the windows, our Christmas tree shone, and threw colored light around the dim room.

I returned to my place at Goddess's feet, and rested my head in her lap. As I lay there, I felt her stir, and felt a hand run through my hair.

"Thank you, puppy. That was exquisite."

"It was everything, Goddess. Thank YOU"

She smiled, and noticed her mug. She gratefully cupped it in both hands and took a long sip.

"This is so nice, beautiful angel. Merry Christmas."

I nuzzled into her lap, and everything else slipped away.

We fell asleep, nestled together, completed by the other.

***

I woke the next morning to the smell of pancakes and bacon. As I rose to my feet, my morning fog cleared away, and I ventured into the kitchen. Goddess was there, tending to a skillet, a red apron tied tightly around her waist. I paused for a second, shocked by how effortlessly beautiful she was. I stepped behind her, and gave her a hug.

"Good morning, Mistress."

"Good morning to you, puppy. Sleep well?"

"Absolutely!"

She smiled at me, and I basked in her warm gaze. She swept her hair to the side, and asked me to fetch some butter and syrup. I placed them on the table, and helped her carry the plates of bacon and pancakes to our places. Once set, I filled Goddess' glass, and stepped back. She motioned for me to sit, and I happily took my place at her side.

"You were excellent last night," Mistress said, around mouthfuls of breakfast.

I beamed at her, happy to get recognition.

Mistress leaned over, and grabbed a hold of my collar. She pulled me in for a sticky, messy smooch. I kissed back, and she pushed me onto the table, my body bumping her glass.

We both laughed, and I grabbed some paper towels to mop up the spill. We quickly finished dinner, and returned to Mistress' office.

"I've got a gift for you, puppy."

That excited me. Mistress always got me what I wanted. Usually that was her, but today, I had a feeling it was something else.

Mistress pulled me to the tree, and bent down. She grabbed a long length of ribbon, and turned to me.

"Give me your wrists, pup."

I held my arms out, and she looped the ribbon around my hands. She cinched it tight, and without warning, pulled my hands up, over and behind my head. I gasped.

"What the-"

She wrapped her arm around my waist, and pulled me into a smooch. This one was not as gentle as last night, but rather a ravenous, hungry, ferocious kiss.

My eyes grew wide, as I lost my balance, falling into her hold. Mistress shifted her position, and held me up from the floor. Her tongue probed my mouth, dragging along the roof before exiting.

I moaned into her lips, and closed my eyes. Mistress pulled her lips from mine. She stared deeply into my eyes, and helped lower me to my knees.

With her hands holding my wrists behind my head, my face was indescribably close to her waist, and my mouth watered at the memory of going down on her last night. I opened my mouth to kiss her, but was shocked to feel myself be yanked back.

"Not yet, puppy." Mistress said, tying the ribbon into a bow behind my head.

She wrapped the remaining length around my upper arms, crossing it at my neck, and looping it. This, too, she tied into a bow, which she gave a gentle tug, ensuring it was tight. Using a second ribbon, Mistress wrapped my chest in a ladder tie, crossing the ribbon down the length of my chest. At my waist, she looped the ribbon, and tightly bound the base of my penis. My member fought against my new restraint, but the blood refused to flow. It was cut off.

Mistress tied another bow on top of my penis, then stepped back and admired her work. My upper body was tightly bound in red, silky fabric.

Mistress produced yet another length of ribbon, and bound my kneeling ankles to my thighs. I found myself completely immobilized, the tight ribbon forcing my submission.

Mistress gave a devious smile, then turned and walked to her desk.

"Almost forgot." She produced a red ball gag, and returned to my side. "Open."

She placed the gag in my mouth, and fastened it around my head. I watched her, wide eyed, and whimpered. She patted my head.

"Be good, puppy. I just want to look at you."

I smiled, as best as I could. My legs already burned.

"Ymmmm, Mimthuth."

Mistress turned, and walked to her desk. She sat down, and turned to her computer. She started typing, and I realized she intended to leave me bound for a while.

Mistress typed for what seemed like hours. Each second passing like an eternity. My legs passed from sore, to exhausted, to numb. My body ached. I cried out, but my pleas were muffled by my gag.

Mistress looked up, and bit her lip. She picked up her phone, and snapped a picture.

"You look so cute, all trussed up, toy. I can't wait to open my present."

She turned back, and began typing again. After a while, she rose from her desk, and left the room. When she returned, she held a steaming mug of cocoa. She placed it on her desk, then walked to the hearth and lit another fire. After she was satisfied with the blaze, Mistress walked over to me. She undid my gag, and pulled my chin up.

She offered me a glass of water, and I gulped a few sips. She withdrew the glass, and placed the gag back in my mouth.

"I have a meeting in a few, so I need you to be quiet and well behaved. Be my good little plaything."

I nodded, and she patted my cheek. Her touch sent shivers down my spine, and I stiffened into her palm. Mistress smiled, and then returned to her desk.

She clacked at her keyboard. I watched her screen flash colors, and she smiled at the screen.

"Glad to see all of you here today. I appreciate you taking the time from your families this close to Christmas. We have some very interesting acquisition opportunities that I'd like to discuss..."

Mistress conversed for hours with the board of her company. Most of what she said flew way past me, but by the end, She had ironed out the details of a massive purchase.

"Alright, thank you all. Enjoy the rest of your day. Merry christmas."

She received a chorus of 'Merry Christmas'es, and, finally, ended her meeting. She swiveled her chair, and grinned.

"I'm so proud of you, plaything."

I smiled weakly, and Mistress walked to my side. I leaned my head over, and nuzzled her waist. She gave me a smile, and ruffled my hair.

Mistress kneeled in front of me, and felt my body, pinching my hands and thighs.

"Everything feels ok? Nothing's asleep? You can feel my pinches?"

I nodded, and she smiled, planting a kiss on my gag. I begged her to kiss me with my eyes, but Mistress rose, and walked back to her desk. She opened a drawer, and produced a crop, a bottle of lube, and a shiny, glass buttplug. She crossed the room, and leaned my torso forward.

"This is going to be cold, pup." She said, as she lubed the glass bulb.

She placed the slippery glass to my ass, and my body shook. She wasn't lying. I gasped around my gag, and she giggled.

"Sit still, plaything." She slipped the plug up, and I used every muscle in my body to stay still.

Once the plug was firmly in place, she picked up her crop, and drug it around my shoulders.

"I love you so much, puppy."

"MMMmmmGthh"

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." She slapped my ass with the crop

"MMMMMMMMGTHHHH"

Smack, smack.

"Hush, plaything." Mistress whispered in my ear, giving the lobe a nibble.

I moaned, and my whole body twitched. Her lips were so soft and warm. Mistress smacked my face with the crop, and then ventured lower. Each tap on my penis sent twitches up my spine, and I cried into the gag.

Mistress pushed me forward, and eased me onto my face. I was acutely aware of how exposed my ass was. Mistress planted a firm smack directly on th plug, forcing it deep into my ass. I whimpered in appreciation.

Mistress rained smacks down on my ass and thighs. I writhed on the floor, and Mistress admired my ass, rewarding me with further slaps. I strained against my ribbon bonds, but they held firm. I was completely at her mercy.

As I sank into my sub space, I nestled my head into the patch of carpet. The soft, fur-like fabric cradled me in bliss, as my body was rocked by blow after blow.

Mistress' blows slowly turned to soft, gentle massages, as she caressed my body. Each tender touch left me longing for more. As Mistress ran her fingers along my back, I sighed into the floor. Mistress pulled me back to my knees, and planted kissed along my chin and neck.

I wiggled in her grasp, and she gripped my neck. Wth her free hand, she reached down, and rubbed my length. Despite its tie, it reared up to greet her.

"Oh, that looks tasty," Mistress said, crouching lower to bring her mouth on level with my member. "Would you like it if I just-"

She opened her mouth, and swallowed my penis. Oh, God, that was wonderful. It was so cold, and her mouth was so warm. I moaned, and she gave my balls a lick.

She closed her mouth, and started to suck. I squirmed and gasped, begging Mistress for more. I bucked my hips, but I felt Mistress bite down, and then withdraw.

"None of that, pet. Let me enjoy you."

She returned to my dick, and massaged with the softest lips and tongue I'd ever felt. As my length grew wetter with her saliva, Mistress grasped the base, and added small strokes to the movement of her mouth.

I whimpered as Mistress nursed the cum out of me. I hadn't felt this good in ages. Since my arrival, my dick had been treated as an afterthought. No touches, no bjs, no nothing. Even my ability to masturbate had been restricted. As Mistress bobbed on my shaft, I realized just how much of a gift those months had been. Everything she did was gloriously wonderful, rocking my body with the most exquisite feelings.

My penis flexed, and I knew I was close. Mistress moaned, and then released me from her mouth. I whimpered, and Mistress chuckled.

"I love you too, plaything."

I begged her with my eyes, pleading for her to take me all the way. Mistress gently pushed my head away. I felt her hands caress my ass, and then a pulling sensation as she removed the glass orb from my hole.

"Thats enough of that. Time for the main course."

Mistress untied my legs, and led me to the center of the room. She laid me on my back, and I felt the warmth of the fire on the carpet. I wiggled my back into the soft fabric, and Mistress smiled down on me.

Mistress walked over to the tree, and picked up a box. She brought it over, and held it so I could see.

"I got this special for you. I hope you enjoy it."

Mistress undid the lace holding the box closed, and opened the lid. I heard a rustle of craft paper, and watched as Mistress held up a set of bright red lingerie. I gasped, and desperately wished to see her in it.

"I'll be right back. Stay there." She giggled at her own joke.

Mistress crossed the room, and disappeared down the hallway. I heard a door shut, and settled down to wait. I didn't need to wait long.

Mistress returned, and as she walked in the room, I caught my breath. She was stunning. Her chest was suspended by red lace, displaying her soft curves wonderfully. As my gaze drifted lower, I saw her perfect pussy encased in a matching pair of red panties. Garters ran from her panties to a soft, fluffy pair of knee high white socks. In her hands she held a red and white striped silicone candy cane. She stepped closer to me, and I got a hint of peppermint perfume. I greeted her as best as I could, kneeling in front of her and lowering my head to the ground. She smiled at my submission, and placed her foot on my head.

"You like it that much, huh, plaything? Good"

She took her foot off my head, and led me back to the center of the room. I laid on my back, as before, and she sat by my ass, draping my legs up her own and around her torso. With my ass angled up, she gently massaged my hole, and slowly pushed the candy cane in.

I moaned in pleasure, and my penis twitched. Mistress began to fuck my hole with the cane. I sighed and squirmed, dancing with the pleasure she bestowed on me.

Mistress smiled down on me, and I glowed back. She tenderly fucked me, and I offered her my most sincere submission.

With her free hand, Mistress lubed my penis, and began to stroke me off. Getting touched on both sides was almost too much. I tried my best to thank her, but all that came out was more moans. I relaxed, and Mistress slipped her cane up as far as the hook would allow. As the depths of my bowels were tickled, I felt my penis swell. Mistress scooted back, and eagerly swallowed me again. In the moment of pure pleasure, I came, and mistress retained every drop. As my balls emptied, I glanced down at her, and saw her smiling up at me.

Leaving the cane deep in my ass, Mistress crawled up to be face to face with me, and silently unbuckled the gag. I opened my mouth to thank her, to tell her how beautiful she was.

As my mouth opened, so did hers. She snowballed my own seed into my mouth, and I laid there, shocked. Mistress pulled my mouth closed with her hands, and I swallowed.

"Good pet." She smiled.

Mistress lowered herself to my side, and wrapped me in a warm hug. I turned to face her, and gave her a long, slow kiss. She kissed me back, and we began to make out. Mistress reached around me, and finally untied my arms. With my freshly freed hands, I pulled her in close, and gave her a passionate smooch.

Mistress rolled to her back, and I climbed above her. I gazed adoringly down on her.

"I love you, puppy." She unfastened my gag.

"I love you too, Mistress."

I felt my penis start to regrow. I lined up to take her, then paused. I had already cum once. Mistress deserved thanks.

I lowered myself to her vagina, and mistress groaned. I kissed her lips, and she gently grabbed my chin.

"It's ok, puppy. I want you, too."

I looked up, and we met eyes. I gazed longingly into her round, brown eyes. For a second, no one moved. Mistress shifted down, lining her pussy up with my dick. I lowered myself, and for the first time felt her warm insides. If her pussy had tasted great, it felt even better. As I thrust in, Mistress wrapped her legs around me. We lay there, locked together, experiencing one another's bodies. We rocked up and down, living in the ecstacy of the moment.

12