Chapter 05: I get Wrapped Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress gave a long, breathy moan. She traced my chin with her finger, and I leaned down to kiss her.

We exchanged kisses for what felt like hours, all while my penis was buried deep inside her soft, velvety pussy.

Mistress' breath quickened, and I felt her walls tighten. With a few more deliberate heaves, Mistress cried out, and I felt my dick get wet.

I grinned down on her, and shortly after, joined her. I collapsed into an exhausted heap, and Mistress pulled me in close.

We lay there, exchanging soft kisses while the fire blazed behind us. As the fire slowly died down, we slipped into unconsciousness.

***

When we woke, Mistress greeted me with a tender kiss.

"Merry Christmas, puppy."

"Merry Christmas, Mistress."

We kissed again, and then started to clean the room. It took every ounce of strength in my body to not sit and stare at her gorgeous body, clad in her silky red lingerie.

When everything had been put back in order, Mistress led me back upstairs, and to her bed. She positioned me under the covers, so I could eat her out while she laid down. Mistress opened a book, and began to read.

I focused on my task, sneaking glances at her wonderful body. She was everything.

I couldn't imagine a better Christmas. Everything was perfect.

She finished, and I basked in her juices. Her pleasure was everything.

"I love you mistress."

"I love you too, plaything. Merry Christmas."

12