Chapter 05: Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThisFNG
ThisFNG
15 Followers

I watched her repeatedly down aguardiente liquor out of the shitty cardboard box, as shot glass after shot glass of that rotgut disappeared. But hand her good mixed drinks, and it was a refusal.

Before anyone could register a protest, Ramona was gone without a word.

Celia just looked around unsure, tentatively holding her flute of champagne.

I sighed, drink in hand looking at our butler, and asked, "Sorry. It must be one of those days." I asked, "You told me before, at customs, but what was your name?"

He refreshed my memory and replied, "My name is Angad, Sir."

Closing my eyes and repeating Angad's name several times, and then incorporating it into sentences to reinforce the memory, I sighed and offered, "Angad, I refuse to waste alcohol, and that is a personal vice. But would you care to join us with this one, and make some recommendations for tours, off the tourist market visits, or anything you think might enhance our experience?"

Angad accepted the untasted old fashioned, the one Ramona refused, and took a sip.

The next thirty minutes were not only illuminating but extremely quick to pass as Angad quickly ripped through the tourist bullshit. He then scheduled Celia and me for the best regardless of the company recommendations. That included scuba diving in Cozumel the morning we arrived, and awesome events like that.

With the room as silent it was, my ears finally perked up. I realized that the helper elves were finished with their work, waiting patiently by the suite door. Luna, Juan and Ramona must have slipped out and left to explore the ship, without Celia and me.

I realized, that was absolutely fine with me!

I missed the gestured request, but Angad must have offered a nod or hand signal to one of his helpers. When my drink was almost finished, another arrived and Celia's nearly empty champagne was replaced with light yellow juice that smelled very pineapple.

They must have been paying attention and realized Celia was carrying our sixth passenger.

We kept our family struggles out of all the descriptions and requests, but I made it clear that Ramona probably wanted to do her own thing.

And so, our cruise vacation tours were scheduled with nothing more than a conversation over Old Fashioned.

Next thing I knew, Angad escorted us down, forward, and up into an inoperable balcony bar and nightclub. He departed with the comment, his rhythmically soothing Indian voice stating, "The normal people rush off to the decks to wave. But Sir, this ship is leaving from Galveston in the summer.

"That sun above us is terribly hot!

"This becomes a night club in the evening hours with a full bar. But it is open with nice seats with an airconditioned view for our departure. It is much more pleasant than baking in the sun."

The next day of sea time on the way to Cosumel passed in an absolute blur! The plentiful drinks and nearly unlimited food selections, plus Celia at my side the whole time was near perfection!

The only drawback was that night I needed to spend time with Ramona in my bed, instead of Celia!

That and with such close proximity it was nearly impossible to slip my dick into my pregnant lover, let alone shoot my sperm into her pussy!

It was absolute torture!

We were in such close proximity that I was now well over forty-eight hours without dumping my sperm into Celia! And that was pretty much obscene! Just the fact that my balls were this full was literally painful!

The exertion of diving in Cosumel managed to divert my mind from my discomfort which was great.

After our exhausting private morning scuba trip at our Cosumel stop, Ramona, Juan and Luna were out shopping and trolling the port stores for tourist knick-knacks. They had an afternoon spa package for the three of them, which locked them away from Celia and me, for a blessed full three hours before dinner!

We hit the room and Celia immediately popped her bikini bottoms and slotted my raging cock into her snug little pussy, as she bowled me over onto my back in the comfortable bed.

Celia had me take a picture only of her exhausted face once we were back in the suite, my cock lodged in her, us fourteen stories up, and far away from the crystal blue waters next to where the rest were shopping.

Celia gently rocked her hips, groaning in satisfaction while she quickly thumbed out her text. She dictated while she wrote and then sent to Luna reminding that threesome, "Hey, I'm wiped out! I'm taking a nap. Don't forget you have your spa thing starting in thirty minutes."

Celia popped her bikini top and was bouncing us both to a happy and shamefully quick release when Luna's reply dropped in, 'Oh crap! We forgot! Runnin' there now! Luv U! Thx!'.

I looked past the annoying phone being waggled in my face, focusing on palming and stroking Celia's overly sensitive tits. My attention rapidly spiraled her ecstasy up, until I ran my palms down to her slightly rounding and extremely firm tummy.

Dropping her phone, Celia cooed, and informed me, "I want you to shoot off into my cunt! Fill me with your sperm, Daddy! Then we're crawling under these sheets and taking a nap, and to hell with them! I'm sleeping with my man for at least a few hours!"

She leaned back, happily bouncing on my dick, battering her cervix and clit with excessive penetration as her hands supported her weight on my thighs and she worked herself into ecstasy!

I let her know I was close.

Celia redoubled her efforts.

I exploded! Shooting long hard gushes of my sperm deep into her claimed fertility, both of us feeling my sperm laden cum splashing against the mouth of her womb and pooling around my dick.

Celia collapsed forward onto me, cooing and as listless as me.

We did manage to set an alarm for two and a half hours of nap time, so that we could be up and dressing for dinner when the threesome returned from their spa thing.

The Captain's dinner was fine. Meeting the senior crew was always fun and interesting. Of course the preparation was hectic and maddeningly disorganized as Ramona, Luna and Don-Jaun all fought over the bathroom and pretended that the two of them were not in a clandestine love triangle, while their third was oblivious to being duped by both mother and faux-boyfriend.

The only gleam of good in the chaos was Celia slipping over as she eyed me smokily and turned for me to zip up her evening gown. When I reached the top she leaned back against me, head on my shoulder. My stunning little woman gently kissed my cheek and whispered, "I love you, Daddy!

"I left your seed in my pussy during my shower. No matter what happens at dinner, I'll have a part of you inside of me." She quietly kissed my cheek and left me with a painfully renewed hard-on growing in my tuxedo dress pants before dinner.

The food was excellent and drinks flowed. Celia abstained, while Ramona, Luna and Juan went a little nuts after their relaxing day shopping and getting pampered in the spa. The younger people asked questions like it was a job fair, and the senior crew seemed a little taken aback by the energy of young people. They were probably accustomed to a much older and sedate crowd at the Captain's table.

We split up at dinner. Ramona, Juan and Luna heading for the club and dancing. Celia sent an expensive bottle of tequila after the trio, courtesy of our Captain's Table wine steward, and her limitless beverage package.

Obviously, Ramona and Juan could not refuse. They were hellbent on partying.

Even though Luna was wandering with them, our two groups slowly splitting apart, Luna fussed, "But, I'll really need to be careful."

Celia ribbed Luna, "Oh, girl! Live a little! Have one for me! And don't forget you're on vacation!"

Ramona reluctantly asked, "Sure you two don't want to join us?"

Both of us shaking our heads, as we retired, I reminded, "Diving and the boat for seven hours kicked our asses!"

Celia agreed, "No thank you, Ramona. I feel like I've been beaten down. I just want to sleep. That diving stuff will whip you if you are not practiced at it!"

Celia and I watched a quiet movie in bed like the lovers we were, and unfortunately when it ended we parted, she put clothes back on and crawled into bed in the other room.

The next thing I knew the door crashed open, lights slammed on, and hammered-drunk giggles assaulted me in my sleep.

I groaned.

The threesome trooped into the room we set aside for the younger people, putting four in that room. And me still alone, but woken from sleep by their antics!

I listened to the extremely intimate sounding giggles, lip smacking of kissing, and both male and female groans of approval.

Celia's playful voice from the other room chirped loud enough for me to hear, "I think I'm a fourth wheel over here! I'll get out of here for a bit! Have fun!"

And that's when I knew something was going very wrong!

Celia bolted into the side of my bed and threw her tee shirt shrouded form across my chest, immediately shoving her tongue down into my mouth, reaching desperately for my throat!

Frantic she ripped the night shirt away, before forgetting it and dropping it back down in her excitement, and whispered, "It's working! It's fuckin' working!" Near hyperventilating, Celia shoved her tongue down my throat again, stood and yanked her panties down, tossing them to the other pillow on the suite's master bedroom 'adult' bed. She exclaimed whispering straight into my ear, "Remember, I had the steward bring them a bottle of tequila! That shit makes Luna and Ramona crazy!" Darting a glance over her shoulder at the room she just vacated, Celia's eyes bright, and frantic. Looking back at me, Celia gripped my hand and pulled me up out of bed, as in a rush her words spilled out, "They're in a threesome, ripping each other's clothes off!"

That caused my eyes to snap open and me to sit bolt upright!

I reached for shorts.

Celia batted my hand aside, and stepped her foot on the fallen garment. Staring into my eyes she pulled her own tee shirt up over her head, before stroking her hands down my naked body.

I pulled Celia in for a deep kiss, but for the first time ever she pushed me away and shook her head 'no', refusing me. Instead, her hand latched onto mine, yanking me out of the suite's master bedroom. We paraded around the suite turning off all the lights we could find except the one in the room the younger people were supposed to share.

When we got to the darkened threshold leading to the fully lit second bedroom, Juan and Ramona were completely naked. Luna's perfect ass was hovering over Juan's mouth, her naked pussy receiving delicate kisses from Juan, as Luna popped her bra strap, tossing the last of her clothing into the room.

Ramona was impaled and riding for all she was worth!

I stiffened in rage!

Celia leaned over and pressed her fine ass back into my hard dick, her soft hand finding my cheek over her shoulder, and pulling me down gently over her back. She whispered, "Stick your dick into me, Alex! Fuck me nice and slow." Looking back at me once I was impaled in her, Celia's evil little smile graced her face as she warned, "Under no circumstances will you cum in me, or cum at all, until I tell you to. Okay?"

Unsure of her game, I eyed her while gently massaging her insides and wetting my dick in her furiously flowing cunt.

Celia winked, her wicked little smile showing in our shadowed vantage point, as she whispered, "Let's let them get a little hotter!"

Shaking my head I played along. We slowly worked against each other, just massaging ourselves lovingly.

Celia finally placed both hands on my hips, about ten or fifteen minutes into us watching the threesome. She stepped forward slowly, causing my rampantly hard dick to fall from her accomodating hole.

I was slick with her juices as she slipped her hand into mine, and gently tugged me into the room.

We ghosted past Ramona drunkenly riding on Juan's dick.

He must have been much smaller than me, because Ramona always complained that I was way too much when I took her like that. Ramona hated riding me, and forced me to keep distance by fucking froggy style so I never broke too far into her.

Now, Celia loved her clitoral orgasms too, but she also loved feeling fully fucked.

Luna was practically drowning Juan in her running river of a pussy, and did Luna look good! Her tits were magnificent! Luna's girls rode high and firm, while her eyes flickered at the oral stimulation.

Celia brought us to the head of the bed, past where Ramona was mated with Juan, and bent over, presenting her ass to me, in perfect view of Luna when she opened her eyes.

Celia gently kissed Luna, opening her eyes. Luna lunged forward into a shocking and beautifully sapphic girl-on-girl kiss, when she realized Celia was kissing her.

These two had definitely done that before!

I slipped back home into Celia, while my sex-kitten scooped three fingers into Luna's pussy and lifted the girl's flow to Luna's mouth before Luna could protest that I was watching her get pleasured.

Luna's desperate eyes fluttered with pleasure, embarrassment and fright as she realized that I was watching her receive oral while licking Celia's fingers clean of Luna's own juices.

Celia's now clean fingers found Luna's and the two gripped in a four hands clasped tangle held to Luna's perfect tits as she rode Juan's face.

I dug into Celia, deliberately targeting her G-spot as I rode into her offered pussy. Accommodating my slow, deep thrusts, Celia slipped her left leg up onto the bed, so her knee ran high, near Luna's knees over Juan's face. Eye to eye with her friend, Celia asked quietly so only Luna and I could hear, "Beautiful, do you know who my baby's Daddy is now?"

Luna was a little drunk, and loose, but not incoherent. She gasped, eyes shooting wide in realization.

Before she could speak, Celia lunged forward into another kiss with Luna.

Both others were oblivious to the byplay, Juan's ears covered and pussy in his face, while Ramona switched into a hard clit-to-taint back and forth fucking that left her head thrown back as she came again and again on Juan's tequila eased dick.

Celia demanded looking straight into Luna's eyes, "Are you there, girl? Can you listen to me and remember my voice? You're not too drunk?"

Luna shook her head, that she was not too far gone. She glanced up at me, turned on to the point of delirium, at having her pussy eaten while her mother fucked behind her, and her best friend got fucked in front of her.

Luna was far out into uncharted sexual waters as our cruise ship slipped through the night at sea!

Luna mumbled, "I'm fuckin' great!"

Celia lovingly kissed her cheek and gently demanded, eyeing Luna, while I fucked Celia's delicious pussy from behind, "Luna. I need you to open your eyes and pay attention to what your Mama says over the next few minutes? Can you do that for me, babe?"

Looking confused and losing a lot of arousal, Luna blinked a few times, clearing her head. She glanced at me fucking her friend and for a moment seemed to finally be realizing where she was.

Catching her attention by nodding her face in Luna's. While I slowly moved inside of her, Celia asked, gently, but loud enough for even Juan with two legs over his ears to hear, "Hey Ramona? How are you doing down there, riding Luna's boyfriend?"

Ramona groaned a drunk and throaty orgasmic response, "I'm fuckin' great! It's been so long since I go'ta cum like this!"

Celia needled, eyeing Luna to make sure Luna was paying attention and followed up, offering Ramona feigning interest, "Wow! That's awesome! How long has it been since you fucked Juan last?"

Ramona orgasmed, gasping and shuttering, as her hands fell forward to Juan's stomach. Her head still thrown back, Ramona groaned. She whined, giggling, and missed the question, instead answering, "Like four times this week since before we left!" She giggled that tequila giggle, and added, "I love getting cum in my pussy! He's not too big! He's not too small! Juan's jus' right in me!"

Luna's jaw dropped.

Shock and horror in Luna's eyes. Realizing she was being cheated by her own mother!

Celia's outside hand broke free of their tangled grip and shot a silencing finger to her lips, and then pressed to Luna's lips silencing her too.

Ramona fell back to hands on Juan's thighs riding cowgirl, exposing her pussy fully to Juan.

Celia goaded, coaxing more from Ramona with faux compliments, "That's amazing! You must be really great at fucking to get a man to cum that many time!"

Ramona giggled as her tequila persona answered, gloating, "'La'ss'a prac'ice! I love goin' ta Juan's place 'n fuckin' him e'ery day after work! But we gotta be quiet, cause we don' want the neighbors tellin' his parents. They'd talk, 'n we'd have problems!"

Ramona giggled drunkenly and slammed her pussy forward and backwards, rapidfire and energetically fucking both her clit and g-spot on Juan's dick.

Luna looked back horrified!

Celia cupped Luna's teary-eyed face, turning her back and gently kissed Luna's lips, staring into Luna's eyes, before asking Ramona, past Luna's shocked face, "Wow, Ramona! You're such a good Mama! So you're helpin' pretty lil' Luna by keepin' her a virgin and satisfyin' Juan so Luna doesn't get into trouble?"

Ramona looked up confused but never stopped fucking.

Celia stood, my dick still in her, and offered, "Ya' know. We don' want poor Luna getting like silly me." Pointing to our baby, Celia followed up, "You don't want our precious Luna getting herself into a family way with Jaun, do you? You're savin' Luna, right?"

Ramona just nodded agreeing as she fucked her drunk self delirious.

Luna looked crushed and fell forward into Celia's arms, even while Juan obliviously, unhearing past Luna's thighs kept licking Luna's pretty pussy.

And Celia cooed, her cutting sarcasm lost on the drunk mother, "You're such a good Mama! How long have you been helping Luna out like this, Ramona?"

Now nearly manic with naughty giggles Ramona admitted, "Like, fifteen months!" She broke into hysterical laughter as she kicked into an even higher gear and forcefully drunk fucked Juan.

That was almost the whole time that Juan and Luna had been dating!

Celia recoiled slightly, her own shock at the startling length of the clandestine relationship showing.

I offered Luna a hand which she took and kissed her cheek gently, offering her a quiet, "Sorry, beautiful." Shaking my head, I pitiously offered, whispering, "I had no idea it was this bad!"

Of course, my dick was still in Celia's pussy, while I soothed and kissed beautiful Luna, so I was not terribly sorry!

Celia disengaged from Luna's hands and gently placed her hands on my hips again, and as she stood gently dislodging my dick, I fell from Celia's pussy in front of Luna.

Luna's eyes flashed open, concerned, looking at my meat.

And I felt a flash of pride at that!

Celia offered quietly to Luna, in a gentle whisper, "Follow us." Then she ordered her best friend, "Now."

Before Luna could respond, Celia offered the poison pill to Ramona, "We're on vacation right! I wish I could have as much fun as you're having right now, Ramona! Enjoy your lover, Ramona! I hope Juan spills a great big load in your pussy for you to enjoy, Ramona!" Then Celia offered, "We'll get Luna out of your hair so you two love-birds can have some privacy."

With that Celia seized Luna's hand and helped her off Juan's face.

Before Luna was clear, Ramona fell forward onto the twenty something man, fifteen or twenty years her junior, and smashed her face into his, sucking, and licking Luna's pussy juice from his face! The fevered wet slapping of her pussy never ceasing or slacking.

Celia hit the light as she shoved me out the door, and dragged a naked Luna behind.

ThisFNG
ThisFNG
15 Followers