Chapter 05: Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my darkened suite, Celia steered us towards the master bedroom's massive bed, while Ramona and Juan noisily fucked the skin off each other behind us.

The moonlight was just bright enough for us to see each other in beautiful highlights.

Unsure, Luna asked, "What the fuck? Celia, you're really carrying Alex's baby?"

Celia giggled and shoved Luna back so she flopped backwards on the massively comfortable bouncy bed.

Naked girl climbing all over a prone naked girl, demanded that I follow!

Celia laid across Luna, pressing into her side, and opened her legs with one of her legss hooked into Luna's. Celia offered, "Proudly! Your step-daddy is a really good fuck, girl!" Celia pulled me between Luna's legs, stroking and licking Luna's neck. Luna cooed while Celia asked, "So that evil bitch has denied you your boyfriend's sperm for fifteen months?"

As I approached very slowly in the dark, I felt and smelled it before I heard it, but Celia was rocking her fingers deep in Luna's pussy, causing Luna to tremble the whole bed. And boy, did the woman smell magnificent!

Celia challenged Luna, "Wanna get back at that boyfriend thieving bitch, mother of yours?"

Angry and aroused, Luna agreed, "Fuck yes!"

Celia's pussy wet fingers fell to the back of my neck, urging me forward.

I slipped right into Luna! She was so aroused and ready from the hours of dancing, prolonged tongue lashing, and then Celia's fingers that Luna offered zero resistance to my dick already slick with Celia's juices.

I just fell forward into Luna, plunging into my hilt!

Celia demanded, of the beauty I just impaled, "Luna, have you ever had a man's naked dick in your sweet tasting little pussy before?"

From her back, Luna groaned wantonly, and wrapped two legs and her left arm around me. As Celia pressed into us. I realized Luna was pulling Celia into our coupling too! Luna moaned, "Never!"

I have wanted to shoot my load into Luna for years and years! Luna is the definition of gorgeously tempting, forbidden fruit!

And here we are with my dick buried to the hilt in her smoldering and extremely hungry pussy! I confessed, "Luna, I have wanted to fuck you for years!" I gently stroked a fly-away curl of hair from her eyes, and marveled at her beauty. I told Luna, "Luna, you're so beautiful, smart and sexy! For years I've had to watch your annoying little boyfriends pawing at you and wished I could have you for my own! I am fucking you like I have always wanted to tonight."

Luna moaned with wanton abandon. Her eyes lost in lust.

Remembering Celia's admonishment, I teased Luna, "But I'll only get to cum in you when Celia tells me that it's time."

Luna moaned a sort of squealing sound of acceptance, as her arms and legs fluttered tighter around me.

Celia teased into both our ears, "That's alright, Luna. Daddy was mine first!" She kissed Luna gently as I slowly worked inside Luna's virgin pussy. Celia kissed me and teased us both, "You know Luna, not only is Daddy's big dick covered in my pussy juice inside your little pussy, but I can tell that Daddy is excited by you! I bet he's going to spill his cum deep up in your little virgin pussy. Just think about all those hundreds of millions of happy little Daddy sperm swimming around in your womb! He's goin' to shoot his hot sperm into your pussy, just like he does for me, Luna. Doesn't just thinking about that make your pussy throb with excitement!"

Ramona keaned helplessly as she came in the next room from whatever Juan was doing to her over there, out of sight.

Luna gasped, her pussy trembling, mind breaking in fright, contradicted by her orgasming pussy, clutching at my dick! The insane mating frenzy going on in our suite triggered something deeply primal in Luna.

I warned Celia, "Babe! Luna's pussy is sucking my cum out! I can't hold it! I'm going to cum in Luna's beautiful pussy!"

Celia kissed Luna gently, as I frantically fucked into Luna. Celia told us both, "Good, Daddy! Our baby needs lots of siblings to grow up with. And Luna will make a great Mommy with me for all your babies! Do it Daddy! Sperm in my best friend so we can be mommies together!"

Luna trembled and gasped soundlessly. Her orgasms from our forbidden fuck, plus breaking her personal taboo of being breed, along with what was going on in the next room, and Celia's kinky breeding fetish spoken straight into Luna's ear, destroyed her resistance.

I lunged forward into Luna, kissing her ravenously!

Luna's trembling arms and legs clutched fervently at me, even pulling Celia into our sides.

I shot hard into Luna, as our tongues danced happily, emptying my balls, prostate, heart and soul into my little Luna!

The next thing I knew, I was on my back and the room was light.

One small soft hand from my right played through the hair on my chest. A second small soft hand from my left gently cupped my sensitive balls in her palm. Then glided fingertips along my shaft and finally rippled over my little head.

Celia and Luna were whispering quietly across me, as the sun was streaming in the suite windows above and behind us.

From my left, Luna snapped a little louder and harsher then she must have intended, "Damn it, Cee! This is a hard, jagged, ugly pill for me to swallow! I'm so fucking angry!"

Those soft fingers from my left curled and tentatively wrapped my shaft for an experimental ride up and down.

Celia whispered across my chest, from my right, "Daddy and I aren't the ones who betrayed your trust, lied to you, and cheated on you the last fifteen months, Luna."

It was Luna's hand lovingly playing with my morning wood! That was a shock to realize.

Celia coaxed Luna, "Ya know I'm right, girl." Dropping to a conspiratorial but light teasing, tempting tone, Celia offered, "Just say 'yes' and back my play! We do it right, supporting each other, backing our common play and we're a family. We'll be a big happy family. And everybody gets what they want and nobody needs to get hurt."

Luna's unconsciously stroking hand was going to draw me to a shooting climax if she kept up her massage for another few minutes.

I groaned and both girls looked at me, one girl under each arm.

Celia leaned up a little from my right side and kissed me gently.

A moment later, Luna overcame her hesitation and followed suit from under my left arm.

Both naked women pressed hotly to my sides.

Luna blinked over me, relaxed and admitted, "Alright Cee. I trust you. Crazy as it sounds, I think we might actually get it to work too."

Changing the subject, from whatever conspiracy Celia was working, I asked Luna gently, "Are you alright, Beautiful?"

Luna sighed deeply and nodded that she was. Whispering, she nodded her chin at Celia and told me, "Celia's been filling me in on all the shit Mama's been doing behind my back." Luna glanced between us, eyes lingering on Celia and added, "She's got this whole diabolical plan she's been working on for God knows how long."

Celia teased, "But you're happy for last night? Now that we broke you free of that evil spell that bruja and her deceptive little assistant boy cast on you?"

Luna giggled lightly, her little fingers thankfully rising so I did not explode, and playing over my chest. Her curly hair splayed everywhere in great volumes behind her. Luna climbed a little higher on her elbow so she could look down and I got a beautiful morning view of her tits. Luna admitted, "I'm happy for last night." Looking down, she admitted, "A little bit nervous, but happy." She hesitated and offered quietly, "Alex, I'm glad it was you inside of me first, and not Juan!"

I gently put my hand on Luna's nape and drew her in for a soft kiss, forcing her to move at my will.

Luna evolved our gentle kiss into something more. Luna slipped her tongue into my mouth willingly, without prompting!

My dick was hard from being played with, and it was morning, with two beauties in my bed with me.

I maintained her neck, turning Luna slightly, as I pushed her back steadily. She was confused and resisted at first. Then started moving to my will, until her legs fell from bed and Luna looked confused as she stood. I dragged her forward again as I stepped behind her, and scooped under Luna's left leg, lifting her hips, and spreading her pussy.

With my hands on her, I doubled Luna over sliding her along the sheets into Celia.

I stepped behind Luna and rubbed my dick up and down her smooth young pussy. My same dick Luna had been playing with and teasing for who knows how long so far this morning!

Celia shuffled and climbed the pillows offering her pregnant pussy to Luna.

Remembering last night's familiar kisses, I realized what Celia was doing and pushed Luna down witha firm palm between her shoulder blades into a deep kiss to Celia's lower lips.

Without hesitation, Luna dug in, sliding her hands under Celia's pert ass pulling my little Celia close into a perfect seal over Lucile-Ann's pussy.

Luna devoured my real wife!

That intimate familiarity between my girls sure explained a lot I have seen over the last many years.

I started moving hard and firm into Luna's willing pussy, as she pleasured my Celia. Each blow to Luna sent her sexy body lurching forward and her beautiful face impacting delightfully into Celia's pussy.

My balls were already hard and painfully heavy as full as they were from Luna's soft stroking hand.

It was so fucking hot I was already breathing hard!

Celia noticed immediately and challenged, "Do it, Daddy! Cum in my best friend's pussy so we can be mommies together! Knock up Luna too, Daddy! Make us all one big happy family together, forever, Daddy!"

Luna moaned a submissive, terrified, yet willing little sound.

Celia giggled and stroked Luna's hair, warning her, "Be careful, Beautiful! Daddy's swimmers work! I'm all the proof you should need. His first few shots into me probably did the job.

"Do you understand, Luna?

"All the rest have been us celebrating.

"Daddy knocked me up fast!

"He's already shot into you, Luna-girl. You might already be pregnant with, Daddy's baby from last night!"

Luna moaned as a submissive orgasm ripped through her body, her pussy gushing and trembling around me, making her ready for more cum.

Celia kept teasing, "He's only allowed to shoot his wonderful sperm into pussies I approve of, Luna!" Celia giggled, before teasing more, "No jerking off, no wet dreams, just two pussies, Luna! Daddy can only shoot his baby-making sperm in my pussy, and yours, from now on!"

Luna groaned deep down, and hard in her throat, mouth still blocked by Lucile's pussy. The audible sound directly into Celia's sensitive pussy, sent Celia over the edge into a beautiful trembling orgasm, locking her legs around Luna's head.

The pussy asphyxiation that Luna was enjoying and my rodding her g-spot and clit sent Luna over the edge too. Celia pulling Luna down arched Luna's pussy into a perfectly submissive vulnerable position, causing Luna's willing pussy to explode into beautiful trembling butterfly kisses around my dick!

Falling forward over Luna's back, I unloaded another massive load. Only this time my second load into my Luna, my real wife's best friend!

I wanted so badly to bring Luna into our new family!