Chapter 06: Sam and George

Story Info
Sam and Lisa exhibit and meet George.
7.4k words
4.39
6.3k
8
0

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers

Sam and Lisa at the Mall

Sam and Lisa went to the mall while the married women figured out what to do about husbands and kids, and, Sam figured, to masturbate themselves into oblivion.

First stop was the bookstore. They headed for the erotic fiction section where they found some women's stories. They both scanned a couple of stories and exchanged books with good passages. One was a woman exhibitionist who flashes both men and women and ends up in a three-way with a hot couple.

After finishing reading several passages, Lisa was getting warmed up "That is a great intro for the day. The real thing is better, but I love a good pornographic fantasy."

"So, are you suggesting a threesome?"

"No, not with you and Jack, unless the two of you are interested."

"No, not ready for sex with my brother, thanks."

"'Not ready?' Sounds intriguing."

"No, I'm not going to have sex with him. Is that clear?"

"Sure, but I will keep the first one in mind." Sam gave a dismissive wave.

"Are you after something in the mall in particular, Lisa?" Sam asked.

"An orgasm would be a nice start."

"Hmm. And I always thought that was a nice end. I have a lot to learn from you. I am thinking of showing a bit. Care to join me? It might pair well with an orgasm."

"I was thinking about having an orgasm as a starter, getting some small helpings of clit rubs, nipple tweaks, and exhibits. I thought we might want to go back to the old ladies for an orgasmic desert.

"You are right, orgasms are so much better with a side of exhibitions. Clearly, we are thinking alike, we both are braless, you have a nice skirt. Anything else?"

"Yes, shoes. Do your shorts show well?

"Very loose around the crotch and legs. When pulled down slightly and sitting correctly, I can show what I want. They also allow my fingers in without being too obvious. Want to try?"

Lisa reached down to the hem of the shorts. "Wow, I can get my whole hand in there."

"Sure, but you really only need a finger."

Lisa swabbed a finger around until it was wet and proceeded to rub Sam's clit. Sam started to move against the finger and Lisa pulled out and said "Whoa, girl. That book must have gotten you going. An orgasm here is hard to disguise."

"As usual, you're right on both counts." She said thankfully. Then matter-of-factly, "How about we shop for underwear and you finish what you started. Maybe we can get a lesbian sales woman."

Using a false sultry voice, Lisa replied "Oh, you are kinky today. I have never tried a saleswoman. But seriously, you trying to dump me for a true lesbian, girlfriend?"

"Of course not, didn't't we just prove that, lover? Variety adds spice. If the idea of a strange woman watching you get naked does not appeal to you, we can skip that part and just do the orgasm dish. I do need to get off." Sam said anxiously.

"I never thought it would appeal to me. We can try. If I do not like it, I can just stop. You are full of new ideas; at least new to me!"

They went into a sexy underwear and lingerie store. Picked up some bras and panties and headed to the dressing rooms. They picked a large one and stripped naked and sat down.

Lisa again wetted her finger in Sam's vagina and resumed working on Sam's clit. Sam sucked Lisa's left tit into her mouth hard and tongued the nipple. As Lisa worked her towards orgasm, Sam sucked harder.

It was all stopped by a rap on the door. "Is everything alright in there?"

"We are fine. Just trying things on." Replied Lisa.

"Can I come in to help with the fitting?"

"Not right now; we are naked." Said Sam as she recovered slightly from her near climax.

"There is no one else out here to see in if you want help."

Lisa surprised Sam by saying, "If no one can see in, you can open the door."

The saleswoman was short, slightly overweight, with huge tits. She took in Lisa's large breasts and shaved pussy. Her breasts were still slightly shiny from Sam's saliva and a bit red and puffy from the intense sucking. The shape of the redness extended beyond her aureole. The sales woman sniffed the air.

She picked one of Lisa's bra selections and said "Can I help with this?" She put the cups on Lisa and fastened the clasps. She then cupped her breasts from the front, using the heels of her hands to press the nipples. Lisa's knees felt rubbery. "This seems to work." Turning to Sam she asked "What do you think?"

Sam said "It looks good on her" and asked "is that a pucker around the front?"

The saleswoman pulled the tip of the bra cup, pinching Lisa's nipple, and then returned it back, pressing it smooth with her fingertips.

Lisa was ready to collapse. The sales woman then picked up some panties. "We usually do not fit on bare skin, but let's see what comes of this." She kneeled down with her mouth within inches of Lisa's mound. Lisa used the saleswoman's shoulders for balance as she lifted one leg and the other. The saleswoman pulled the panties up tight and then adjusted the leg elastic and crotch area with her fingers. She continued to smooth out the front of the crotch by pressing into Lisa's clitoris. She continued on Lisa by moving the crotch to the side, inserting her middle finger into her vagina and massaging the clit with her thumb.

While they were engaged, Sam unbuttoned the sales woman's blouse and unfastened her bra. The saleswoman's areolae were huge. Very light in color, but with large protruding nipples. The nipples were erect and sticking out at least a half of an inch and as much across. Sam decided she needed to experience these huge tits; she would probably never get another chance. She took one boob and then the other in her mouth. On each one, Sam sucked the nipple into her mouth as far as it would go and massaged the nipple with her tongue. There was still enough of her breasts not in Sam's mouth that she could use both hands on a single one. While her tongue was busy on one nipple, Sam's hand massaged the other. Sam was surprised that this nipple play added to her excitement, but she was also able to see Lisa being fingered towards a great orgasm. Watching Lisa was the ultimate in turn-on as far as women went. Lisa came quietly, shaking, using the saleswoman for support. She sat down quivering.

Sam moved in front of the kneeling saleswoman and said "Do you have anything for this?" The saleswoman grabbed Sam's buttocks, squeezing them repeatedly, and pulled her cunt to her mouth. Lisa thumbed Sam's nipples until Sam collapsed onto the seat.

"Oh my god!" Was all she could say.

As the saleswoman picked up the panties and bras, Sam asked if she could do anything for the saleswoman. She answered "What you did and what I did for you exceeds nearly any other day on the job. I will finish while cleaning up in here."

"Can we help you finish?"

"No, I prefer to be alone for that."

Sam decided that they should at least buy one set of underwear, so she asked what the saleswoman suggested. "I think what you have on already is perfect. We do not sell that in this store, but if you want a change, or want more sales consultation, feel free to contact me." She handed them a card and walked out.

Sam said "Spicy dish, although I would have liked to get a look at her twat." Which got her a solid punch on the shoulder.

"You need more than this?" Lisa asked while giving her skirt a lift.

"No, that gives me more than I need. I am just a curious woman. Now that we checked item one from the list, let's go to the food court for number two."

It was early and the court was not busy. Probably best this way so a casual diner does not observe the exhibition and report them. They found a glass-topped table where it had a view to most of the other tables and, most important, was visible from them. Sam got a couple of lattes for them.

Lisa spread her legs a bit and Sam walked around with the lattes. She sat at a couple of the tables and returned. "Looks good. Your thighs are not tight to the chair, so they do not block the view. If you stretch to the left, and spread your knees for balance, it should be perfect.

A man who appeared to be 40-something in slacks took a table in the target range. He was sure to pick it because Lisa was spreading slightly and wagging back and forth to catch his eye. Once hooked, the wagging stopped and he calculated the best angle. A practiced voyeur.

The fish ate his salad slowly, looking at Lisa once in a while. Lisa studied the pattern in her latte. She accidentally dropped her napkin and had to lean down to the floor to retrieve it, using her leg as a counter-balance, she gave him a wide-angle view. That was so much fun that the napkin dropped again a bit later. He even dropped his napkin once.

He finished in about ten minutes. He took trash to the container one piece at a time. He left the court walking directly towards the girls. His pressed slacks showed a respectably sized, very hard penis. The girls were actually able to pick out the shape of his circumcised head through the thin slacks. Score.

Sam got ready. She pulled her shorts down a bit off her hips to give more crotch room and pulled the crotch to the side. Lisa could see Sam's pussy lips through the table top. Sam placed a napkin between her eyes and crotch so it looked like she could not see it for deniability. "Shit, Lisa, I really want to touch it right now."

Lisa dropped a napkin on Sam's lap and said "Go ahead, but without hand movement."

Sam has never been so bold as to come where strangers could see her. Her finger rubbed across the tip slowly. She took her lip between her teeth because of the risk-induced high.

Sam stopped. "I almost came, Lisa. You are so bad."

"No one is forcing you, Sam. You are lovely, though, and it got me hot."

A woman had been watching Sam from a nearby table and approached. "You look somewhat familiar and I am not sure why. Do you 'come' here often?"

Sam replied "I have never 'come' here, but we shop at the mall about once a month."

"Do you mind if I sit and take in the scenery?"

Sam removed the napkin from her lap, encouraging the woman. Sam's lips were still visible and visibly moist. The woman said "I see something wet. You may have spilled." She took a new napkin, but instead of using it, she extended her finger between Sam's lips.

Sam had a sharp intake of breath with the unexpected touch of her intimate space. The woman had clearly done other women. She clearly watched Sam's reactions and adjusted her touches to match what Sam liked. She rubbed for a couple of minutes until Sam came. Sam had to fight letting too much of her pleasure show on her face or by making noises. "Be careful here. That is a slippery slope."

"Thanks for helping me up that slope. I will definitely be careful. There are a lot of dicks in the mall who frown on enjoyable activities. You are a generous woman. Is there somewhere I can return the favor?"

"Not right now, unfortunately," and dropped a card on the table. Two lesbian contacts in one morning, too bad she was not interested in following up.

Sam started to get ready to show again, without diddling. A couple of seniors from the high school were approaching their table. She pulled the pants to the side, but Lisa pushed them back. "That guy on the left is a friend of Jack's."

George

The one she pointed out greeted Lisa. "You are Lisa, aren't you?"

"I am. If I recall right, you are George."

"I am. Is Jack in the mall?"

"No. Jack is out doing errands. George, this is Jack's sister, Samantha. Samantha, George. We are taking a girls' day out."

"Pleased to meet you, George. My 'friends' call me Sam," Sam said as she mockingly poked Lisa with her elbow.

"I am pleased to meet you, Samantha, Sam. Jack is a lucky guy. He not only has a pretty girlfriend, but a gorgeous sister, too. Can we join you?"

George introduced his companion. They engaged in small talk until George's friend took his leave. It was clear to all that George was smitten by Sam and Sam was curious about George.

Sam excused herself and Lisa for a moment with a "Please do not leave." Sam whispered to Lisa to call Jack and ask for the skinny on George. "I do not want to get interested in anyone who's only objective is to take my virginity."

Sam returned to the table as Lisa excused herself. The new acquaintances got back to small talk. Lisa pulled Sam away and told her that Jack said George was a stand-up guy. If Sam was interested, he would check him out further. Sam was definitely interested.

Lisa said to Sam "Jack and I are having pizza and a movie here in the mall tonight. Would you two like to join us?"

Sam said "Yes. If George can make it."

George said "Yes, I would love to."

Lisa walked off with her phone for a minute. George's phone rang right away.

It was Jack's voice. "George, it is great you want to join us. The girls are going to do more shopping. I will meet you at the north end in ten."

Jack pulled up to the door and George climbed in. Jack drove him to a little-used pond. The two walked to a sheltered cove. Jack put down a blanket.

"Bad news. I am very protective of my sister, so you are under the microscope."

"I get that. It is no problem if I get to spend an evening out with her. She is very pretty."

"Yes, and a very smart and independent woman. I love her to death.

"I will be blunt. Do you want to get to really know her or do you just want to score with a pretty woman?"

"Get to know her, definitely. I try to be respectful of the women I date. I try not to be handsy or pushy. Let nature take its course.

"Just to prove it, I promise to use Ben Stiller's solution in the movie 'Something About Mary.'" he joked.

Jack said "This is great. You pass the 'get acquainted' test. We will get to the mall in an hour for pizza, then a movie. I will take you home first, then Sam, then Lisa, then me. That way Sam is not pressured at the front door and I get my good night kiss. Does that work for you?"

"Sure does. I am looking forward to it."

Jack thought for a minute. He was pretty horny because he had been planning to play around with Lisa in the theatre today.

Theater play was adventurous fun. Intense kissing in public was fun. If no one was in the row, he would put his hand up her blouse and play with her nipples. If he was really lucky, he could get under her skirt and diddle her clit.

Sometimes they thought it would be safe to play even when strangers were in the same row. They would test the situation. If a snuggly couple was several seats away in the same row, they would sit with Lisa closest to the couple. After the movie starts, and especially during a sexy scene, he would kiss her. If the couple did not seem offended, and especially if they kissed, he would rub her tits. They practiced ways in which the action looked like they were trying to hide it, like having her turn her back to them, but to the other couple it would be obvious. If no offense was detected, it would escalate. Some couples reciprocated. A few times both couples had tits out. They have shared pussy rubbing three times.

Their favorite incident was at an art house showing of a set of erotic shorts. One intense short had a woman peeking out her window at young adults playing basketball. The actress masturbated with her hands inside of a set of tights while peeking at the boys. The theater was pretty full, but they sat near the end of a row. He turned his body to block the view from most of the row. There was a group of college girls on Lisa's side. He rubbed her pussy on the outside of her pants. The girls showed some interest. He unbuttoned her pants and lowered the zipper. More interested looks. He moved her hands under her underwear and she took over. The girls did not reciprocate, probably because they were a group, but they definitely watched with pleasure. Lisa just could not stop rubbing until after she came. This was the event that forced Lisa to accept that she was an exhibitionist.

On one occasion they had a woman their age in the same row. Lisa allowed her to notice the nipple play. Instead of being shocked, the woman gave Lisa an approving smile. After several minutes of nipple play, the woman reached under her own shirt and played with her own nipples. The woman took a couple of quick breaths indicating that she was getting into the group scene. Jack and Lisa got bolder and exposed one breast. The woman reciprocated by exposing her A-cup left tit with a small pink areola, but an enormous nipple. Lisa motioned that the woman could move closer, but the woman declined. Lisa decided to go for it. She grabbed Jack's hand and put it in her pussy. Jack was in heaven. His girlfriend was exhibiting to a stranger and he was a key player. He got busy on her pussy, slipping a finger into her vagina and rubbing her clit.

He so much wanted to go down on her, but putting his knees on the sticky soda-and-what-else soaked floor stopped him. He kept rubbing Lisa as she started squirming. The other woman was now going to town on herself. Both women were careful to hold in any moaning, but you could tell it was difficult. Lisa, as usual, pushed her hands underneath his and started to finish herself off. The other woman must have liked the idea that Lisa was jilling to the finish as she obviously went into a good orgasm. Her head was back against the seat. Her finger play stopped and she cupped her pussy hard with one hand. She then sighed and gave a knowing smile to Lisa. She then noticed Jack was doing himself, also. She put her hands back into her cunt and gave a lustful stare at both of them. The stranger came again as Jack spurted into a napkin.

These memories made him decide he did not want to go to a movie with Lisa and George and Sam when the two boys were horny. He was likely to do something stupid and embarrass Sam and George might get too handsy. The memory was also causing him to be even more horny. He had to take care of it. This was going to be difficult. At a sleepover a few months ago, he was feeling pretty horny and George seemed to be as well. Jack always wondered what it would be like to jerk off with a friend. When he joked about it with George joked along with him, clearly nervous. He thought George would go for it but at the moment of exposure George backed out, clearly exhibiting some fear. At the time Jack said "Well, maybe later," and George muttered an agreement.

To himself Jack said "If I do this carefully, maybe I can pull it off," he thought. To George he said "OK. Time for us to apply the solution." Jack unzipped his pants.

"Whoa. What is going on?"

"You said Ben's solution. I expect you to stick to your promise. I really do not need the solution because I have been seeing Lisa for so long. But I would not require you do anything I would not do, so I am ready." George was clearly getting concerned, so Jack lightened the mood. "First, I need to pee." Jack pulled out his cock.

George pulled his out and peed, too. Jack decided to give George another chance by pulling at his cock head. It started to stiffen.

George looked worried again and said "I'm not gay."

"Whoa. I know that. I am definitely not either. You said it yourself; I have the best girlfriend around. We both know we masturbate and we said we should do it to respect the women. I know you meant it as a joke, but it was a great idea. It is best not to be horny on your first date and I do not want to put any of you in an uncomfortable position just because I am horny. I will do it for our womens' sake. I will not force you to do it." Then to try to lighten the mood, he gave George a comically menacing "But..."

George thought "this seems to be the opening I need to finally jerk with a friend. Jack's 'But' gives me the excuse I need."

George responded "This is kind of weird. I have never jerked with a guy before." He then adopted the same joking tone "If this is the only way you are going to let me see Sam, then I guess I will need to go through with it."

jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers
12