Chapter 06: Sam and George

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack finishing making himself hard. He was stroking as if there was no hurry.

George realized he was hard already in anticipation of jerking with his friend. George pulled out his hard-on and started in. It was Jack's turn to notice that George was hard before he touched himself. Since going naturist, he had watched his dad jerk off and his dad, mom, and sister have watched him. He liked all of it. This was probably new to George and George seemed to be into it.

George found the new experience to be different from what he expected. Yes, definitely good to get himself off. Meeting Sam and getting a strong positive first reaction was definitely a turn-on, but seeing her and Jack's girlfriend braless really got him going. The girls did not seem concerned about how much he could see. What he did not expect was that he got exciting watching Jack getting off. On top of that, Jack was watching him, too. George did not expect that being watched by a straight guy could be enjoyable.

George was jerking like he wanted it to be done and came first with a huge grunt and a calm "Oh, yea!" as his cum splashed in the dirt. George's orgasm provided a visual and audible push to Jack helping him come shortly after. Both men liked the erotic feeling when it was done. It did not feel gay. It just felt like friends sharing a common interest. After giving each other a "no big deal, we are buds" shrug, they returned to the mall.

The guys got to the mall on time, joined the women, had pizza, and went to the movie. The only thing notable about the pizza dinner was that the women sat up straight with their thinly covered tits clearly visible. George was embarrassed at first, but Sam and Lisa kept getting his attention, which meant he had an excuse to take in the magnificent view.

They got seats up in the back of the theater. It was supposed to be just Jack and Lisa so Lisa picked a movie with some sex, lots of female frontal nudity, and some dicks. They both liked sex and naked women. Lisa liked dicks. Jack said the dicks were for her, but she was convinced that he liked to see them, too, even if he was not consciously aware of it or was afraid to admit it.

Lisa thought through the change of plans. She guessed that Sam would not object to their antics if George was not there. After their time together, she might even like it. Heck, she might participate. That was wishful thinking. It is her brother. With her brother and George being there, she probably would not like the added pressure. Sam could take care of herself if George got too handsy, but Lisa did not want to put her in that position. While Sam might actually like it, she might get pissed off. Best not to push it.

Sam's thoughts were a jumble: "This guy is hot. I did have to keep getting his attention to look at our tits, but he did get comfortable looking and, in the end, he got a pretty good eyeful. I kind of wish he would kiss me. I am so horny after the flashing I could suck his dick right now. Clearly, I am not going to do that until I get to know him better, and have a first kiss, though. A little embarrassing that I am braless with him on our first date. He has pretty much seen my nipples, heck, he has felt them brush his arm. My nipples were so hard at that point, I thought they might scratch him. If for some reason he sees or touches up my pants leg, it would not be good. Cool it girl. Let's slow it down and get to know him.

"Oh, shit, my brother just grabbed Lisa's tit." She thought.

Sam shot Lisa a negative look and Lisa put a stop to Jack's antics.

George put his hand on her knee. He did not try to touch or kiss and his hand did not creep up.

After the movie Jack dropped George off first, as planned. Sam walked him to his door. He gave her a little peck. She shook her head and pointed to her lips. He gave her a solid kiss without tongue. Sam said "Thank you. I had a wonderful evening."

George said "I enjoyed being with you. Is there a chance we can see each other again?

"I would really like that. Give me a call when you have an opening."

"I know it may be rushing things, but how about dinner tomorrow, say around 6?"

"I would love to. See you then." She gave him another kiss, firmer this time, and went back to the car.

"Get me home, bro. Got stuff to do."

When he got home to drop off Sam, they recognized the two extra cars in front. Lisa said "I can get a ride from my mom."

Sam asked "Jack, can you call and see if you can crash with George? This is important girl stuff."

Sam and Lisa Join the Womens' Naturist Party

Sam and Lisa walked in to see three naked women drunk as skunks and smelling almost as strong of female sex.

The women had obviously drank too much wine and had come too many times.

"Mom, where is dad?" Asked Sam.

"Yea," repeated Lisa.

"They all crashed at the Bree's place." Replied Sam's mom.

"OK. I just sent Jack to a friend's place. How many bottles of wine, and how many orgasms? I assume you did not save any for us."

"Do not be silly my dear. Yes, the wine is gone, but an orgasm I can scrape up." Her mother said. "Why are you ladies not naked?"

Mrs. Green said "We really did not come much. We celebrated Becky and Cheryl getting together on nude night. We did it again in anticipation of having four boners for five women. I think we each did one more when we were just chatting and got horny. The wine ran out hours ago, so we are reasonably sober. I am anxious to come once more to celebrate finalization of the vacation plan."

Sam said "I would love to help that celebration. Is it possible to add another boner to the guest list?" The ladies looked a bit puzzled. "I will explain later. Right now, I really need to get off."

"Oh, god, me, too." Added Lisa.

Sam proceeded to take off her blouse, shorts, and shoes. She laid on the floor, raised and separated her knees and started in. Lisa laid next to her. Lisa replaced Sam's hand with her own and proceeded to bring Sam close, but Sam took over to finish the orgasm. Lisa said to the ladies "I learned a new trick today. Anyone want to start me up?"

Shocking three of the women, Lisa's mom said "I do." With that, Sally made up for the lost opportunity. As all of the women watched, Sally laid on the floor with her daughter and fondled her breasts with her hands. She nuzzled them and then sucked her nipples into her mouth and gave each a great tonguing. Lisa did not hesitate to fondle her mother's tits and, as her mother's fingers found Lisa's cunt, Lisa's mouth found her mother's nipples to return the favor. Her mother brought her close to an orgasm as Lisa manipulated her mother's clit. Lisa quietly huffed out "I need to finish."

Her mother said "Me, too." Sally dropped her legs to the floor, squeezed her legs together, trapping her busy fingers into the sweet spot. Lisa raised her knees and spread them apart. Using two fingers on her left hand to spread her labia, her right index finger finished her quickly. She screamed out in ecstasy, "Oh, mother!" The exclamation brought Sally to her own satisfying end.

Lisa rolled over and kissed her mother solidly on the mouth. She grabbed Sam, who had been sitting next to her, and gave her a deep kiss, just as she would Jack.

After that, Becky masturbated Cheryl. All of the women had now experienced the touch of another woman inside Becky's home. They all spent the night. No one could seem to remember which bed was theirs, so they kept changing sleeping arrangements all night. Everyone was awakened regularly with loud expressions of ecstasy.

Jack Has Sleepover with George

George was pleased to host Jack for the night. It would be nice to get his take on the evening. George was seriously horny after what seemed to be a good introduction to Sam. He figured he would need to jerk a few times to resolve his dilemma; with Jack here it might be nice to jerk with a friend. Since Jack had not "dropped off" Lisa, he was probably exceedingly horny, too, so the chance of repeating the pond experience was excellent.

George introduced Jack to his parents and explained that George just met Jack's sister. He explained that Sam kicked him out because she was having a slumber party. They had to do the small talk, which focused on Sam and his enthusiastic report on Sam and their date.

In George's room, he asked "Dude, do you mind if I jerk right now? Your sister is gorgeous and sexy. Man, she was braless, she wanted me to look at her and I didn't even touch her tits. I have the biggest boner I have ever had."

Jack joked "I am right with you. I loved looking at their clearly displayed tits. I hate to admit it, but my sister is hot. I had planned on a good one with Lisa, but this girls' event screwed that up. I have serious blue balls, too.

"So, is your boner even bigger than the one you had jerking with me at the pond? That was pretty big."

"Uh, yea, certainly bigger than that." George joked back. "During dinner I would swear they were exhibiting to me."

"Yea, they probably were. Keep this quiet, but Lisa likes to show. I think my sister does, too. They were sure going to town on you tonight. A bit unfair on a first date when she didn't even give you a titty feel. I am sure Sam knew you were going home blue. She is probably fantasizing about you jerking off." He said with a laugh, but he honestly believed it.

"By the way, thanks for being a sport. I am not even sure why I made you jerk off with me. I was really horny and wanted to get off. Usually Lisa will help and watch, but of course she couldn't, here you were, reminding me I had to get off and, even as a joke, offered to do it with me. I have been looking to jerk off with you ever since we discussed it a few months ago; so, I goaded you into it. Thanks for watching and letting me watch you. I had never done it before. I thought it might be kind of creepy, two straights jerking together, but it was good."

"Thanks for goading me. It turns out, I liked it, too. I regretted chickened out that time. Thanks for the second chance. It was fun."

"'Ben Stiller' was an inspired segue."

"I am glad you picked up on it, but I was still scared.

"It did work. During the film I was able to restrain myself to just resting my hand on her knee. You fondled Lisa's tits and Sam's were right there with nearly nothing in the way. I tried a little kiss at the door and she gave me a better one back."

"Sorry, dude. Yea, Lisa's tits were right there. I did get a serious rib poke in reply. I think she did not want me to put Sam in a bad way. Thanks for being respectful to my big sis."

George said "I am glad we are jerking again. I hope in the future we can just do it together without having to ask or even make lame jokes."

"I can go with that. Just guys hanging.

"Okay, let me see this whopper." Said Jack, returning to the joke. While they were joking, Jack had removed his pants and was jerking pretty hard.

George reminded him "You may want to remove your shirt, too, so my mom does not see cum all over it in the morning."

They both shot huge loads onto their chest and tummy.

Fifteen minutes later George said. "Sorry about talking about your sister, man, but I cannot get her tits out of my head. They are incredible."

Jack replied "Yes, they are and, confidentially, I have fantasized about them before. I do not do it as much because I have Lisa. Her tits seem nicer to me."

"Yes, Lisa's tits are great, too. You can imagine my surprise when I see these two incredible women showing off their tits and they stop me to chat. And then they want me to hang with them. Best day ever. That is why I am jerking right now.

"This might be kinky, but can you watch me? I developed this showing fetish with a prior girlfriend. "

"Yea, sounds kinky. A nice kink."

Jack laid with his head at the foot of the bed to get an up-close look at George's dick. Both of them jerked with the other watching closely. When George came, some of his come hit Jack's face. Jack licked it. It was salty, but otherwise nothing exciting. Jack came a bit later.

The boys stroked off together twice more. On the final one, Jack asked "I don't want you to think I am gay, but can I try jerking you off?"

George chuckled "I wanted to find out what stroking you might be like." Jack got George to come. He felt good about his accomplishment and George must have liked it based on all the "thanks" he got. Jack never came from someone else's hand and George brought him as close to the edge as Lisa ever does before he took over. He explained all that to George and gave him profuse thanks as well.

George told Jack "I am in heaven, by the way. Sam is going out with me tomorrow night."

Jack replied "Congratulations. If you need help with your date prep, let me know, or maybe arrive fifteen minutes early and come in my room."

"I think l got this one."

Tom, Bob and Bill Try Naturism

Tom and Bob were at Bill's house and, unfortunately, only one toilet was working. Tom went into the bathroom while Bill waited impatiently to eliminate the copious amounts of beer he had drunk. Bill heard the urine stream stop. Then no sounds for about 10 minutes. This was a long time to wait especially if he had to go into a stinky bathroom. There was a stifled groany grunt and a minute later a toilet flush and Tom emerged. Bill reluctantly went in but did not encounter the expected odor. Bill thought "okay, Tom was jacking off." Bill wanted to do the same, but knew tying up the toilet would be rude. He peed, washed his hands and went out.

Bill addressed the others. "Guys, we all know the women are together. They are probably all nude, and if you are like me, you are imagining them lezzing out all night. I have been imagining them fingering each other, masturbating, cunnilingus, whatever because I have a dirty mind and hope springs eternal. If I ever see Cheryl again, she is going to get the biggest boning I have ever given her." Bob gave a vigorous nod. Tom nodded, but not so intently. We also need to pee."

"This is a long-winded intro to say 'do not tie up the toilet to jerk off.'"

Tom looked a bit chagrined.

To break the tension and try to let up on Tom, Bill said "We have a lot of places where you can do it, including the backyard. Hell, I am horny enough to jerk off right here," and laughed.

Bob laughed, adding "I am ready to join you."

Bill said "OK, settled." He turned, dropped the pile of towels on a table and picked one up and turned to go to the bedroom. He stopped at the sound of a zipper and turned around to see Bob's dick sticking straight out of his jeans. "Whatever," he said and placed his towel next to Bob and took another from the pile.

Bob laughed again and said "I thought you were going to do it here." He started stroking in a comically exaggerated manner.

"Bob, that zipper looks pretty sharp." To that, Bob shrugged, loosened his belt, unbuttoned his jeans and dropped them on the floor.

"Were you planning this? No underwear?"

Bob said "No. It was a joke at home. Cheryl did not wear panties, so I mimicked her. She was amused."

Tom dropped his pants, too, and said "Becky, too." He pulled the shirttails apart to show his soft penis and pulled his pants back up. Bill wished he had watched Cheryl dress. Seeing her go out with a bare pussy would have been a serious turn-on and would have added to his fantasies.

All three now pictured the three women wearing nothing but shirts and shorts casually dropping their clothing at Becky's door and giving each other full tit hugs in greeting.

Bill's erection felt highly confined by his jeans. He was apprehensive, but dropped his jeans and underwear. His erection pointing to the ceiling. "OK, let's get this over with. Tom, you do not have to stay, you know."

"Yea, I know, but this is amusing. You do it here, I will watch." He had an amused grin on his face.

Bob and Bill started stroking. Bill said "This is hard on my knees" and sat down. Bob sat next to him. Tom sat opposite.

Bob and Bill tried to look anywhere but at each other, but could not avoid seeing the other stroking. They were pretty nervous about doing it with the others watching, but their pride in seeing out the joke prevented them from stopping. Bill eventually stopped the false modesty and watched Bob. Surprisingly he thought it helped him to be less tense. He was able to jerk like he did with Cheryl watching, one of their favorite sexual activities. Thinking about jerking off for her after the sleepover let him ejaculate immediately. He used the nearest towel.

Bob came a minute later, used the towel and exclaimed "Yuck. You used my towel. You came so much it is hard to find a dry spot."

Bill retorted "Get over it. The next one will not be as productive." He laughed.

Groaning, Bob said "Next one? Great. So, Tom, did you get your jollies at our expense?" His bravado was clear, but he made no move to cover up; instead, he put the towel aside and slightly spread his legs, like guys do. His knee touched Bill's knee and he jerked back.

Tom replied matter-of-factly, "Thanks guys, it was amusing. Although it looked like you two were enjoying it more than me."

Bill taunted him with "No thanks to you. I had to do the pee instead, dance while you took your time in private. It is not too late to make amends." Grinning like the Cheshire Cat. Bill also did not cover up.

"OK, the ladies got naked and we need to at the beach," Tom stood up and again dropped his pants and removed his shirt. "Shirts, too, guys. It is naturism, not exhibitionism.

Bill removed his shirt and commented "I should have done it before I got cum on it. So, Tom, is that chubby due to renewed thoughts about the women, or our show?"

"I do not want to deny your fantasies about how sexy you are, so 'Whatever.' Are you in need of entertainment, or can you get it up on your own?"

Tom took his partially hard penis and started moving his hand slowly. Bob and Bill also started growing again. They both copied Tom.

"I have never had a second jerk with friends. For the one we just did I was anxious and way too horny. Having dispensed with the crisis, this is very relaxing. Like just sharing a beer with you guys." Bob said. "I hope that did not come out 'gay' because this just does not feel like sexual desire, just release. I do appreciate you letting me watch you. Visual aids are important." All three smiled at that.

All three came over a period of a few minutes. This time they all had their own towel. Bill said "Yuck."

They all slept well. Cheryl came home to three nude men in her house. "Did I miss anything?"

Bill said "No, just getting used to being naked around other men. Have a good look. They can stay until you get your fill."

"I am fine. They are all fine-looking dicks. I hope to see more of them, soon. I think their wives want some attention, though, just like I do."

Bob and Tom left. Cheryl said "I am sure it was just guy talk, but I am curious about the cum stain on your shirt." She took the shirt to the laundry room and came out "and the bunch of towels that are all stuck together. I hope that means you all jerked off together." She had a knowing grin.

Bill nodded sheepishly. Cheryl gave him a huge proud smile. "Oh, how I would have loved to see all of you getting off. It is a huge fantasy I have had for years. Did you like it?"

"I think we all did. It was fun. I also think all of the guys would have liked you watching. Would you have masturbated for us?"

"If it is okay with you, I would. That is my new fantasy, a large group masturbation fest."

The thought got Bill's motor running and as his penis rose, Cheryl sat down to do herself. The near simultaneous orgasm cemented the fantasy.

12