Chapter 07: Sam and George Deeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa and Jack arrived about thirty minutes ahead of time. Interestingly, Lisa chose similar clothing, except pants instead of a skirt.

Sam asked "Why pants?"

Jack put his hands inside Lisa's pants and started masturbating her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held herself up on his shoulders panting hard and squirming against his hand, muttering "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Very nice," Jack's mom said and the two of them jumped.

Jack's mom said "Do not stop on my account. I just want to watch." This was a new idea to Jack. Could he use the masturbation rule to make love while his mom watched?

Lisa demurred "I really do not want to come right now, but thanks for the offer." Jack turned beet red.

His mom said "Nice boner, Jack. Sure you do not want to get it unconfined?" Jack turned crimson and the three women broke into loud laughter. They immediately surrounded him in a group hug and told him what a good sport he was.

Lisa surprised him and his mom and sister by unzipping his fly, struggled his boner out and sweetly asked "Will you jerk for your women?" Jack cheered up a bit and started beating off. All three women noted that he had a lot of semen.

Sam asked "Didn't you do him on the way over?"

Lisa just snickered. Jack turned red again.

After the mess was cleaned up, George arrived to find a full house. Everyone greeted him and sat in the living room while snacks were served. He and Sam were directed to the loveseat.

Soon everyone left Sam and George alone.

Sam started in on small talk, but that ran out pretty quickly, leaving them looking at each other. George put his arm around Sam, pulled her close and began kissing. His kisses were soft. He started with her mouth, but also nibbled earlobes, her neck, forehead, cheeks. As he did her neck he said "I won't leave hickeys."

"Oh, please, leave hickeys. I am sure Jack and my mom know we will be necking and will want proof. This is a very nice start to the evening. I could do this all night." Both of them were getting quite hot. The sexual tension was building in both of them.

Clearly sticking with kissing was not George's intent, as he went to where they left off last night. He started rubbing her breasts over her clothing. He quickly discovered her nipples were totally erect and could be felt on her shirt. He rubbed the whole of her breasts from near her back, to her nipples and into the cleavage. He focused most attention on the nipples. "Please do not wrinkle the shirt," she said.

Joyfully he unbuttoned her shirt and started back into the breast massage and nipple tweaks. He soon slipped fingers into her bra cups to tweak her bare nipples. She allowed her shirt to slip off her shoulders and she moved it out of the way to avoid wrinkles. She then hugged him to go back to kissing.

Sam pulled away and prompted "Let's get to our dinner reservation."

In the car he gave her another strong kiss and rubbed her breast. She wanted him to continue, but not in daylight where her neighbors could see.

After a long, pleasant dinner, George asked "Anything special you want tonight? Movie, maybe?"

"I think I just want to go somewhere and talk. In a few years we can go to a club or a bar, but not yet."

"We could go to the park. It is a nice evening I have a blanket."

"Oh, you mean the make out place."

"Uh, yea, but I did not want to call it that because I do not want you to commit to making out."

"Okay, no commitment. I certainly want to be out and a movie does not appeal to me. Let's go." Making out was definitely an option for Sam.

They laid out the blanket and snuggled close. It was mid-week and no one seemed to be around. They chose a semi-secluded place in an alcove of bushes. Neither one seemed to think of anything to say. George placed a couple of fingers on her chin to turn her head towards his. They resumed the earlier make out session, starting slowly and building into long deep kisses. In spite of Sam's suggestion that wrinkles were now okay, George bypassed the hands over clothing part and started massaging her bra-covered breasts.

During one very intense kiss, he pulled a bra cup down and pulled her tit out. He was now massaging her bare nipple. Sam moaned which elicited a moan from him. He broke the kiss to pull the nipple into his mouth using his tongue liberally around the most sensitive parts.

Sam unbuttoned his shirt and surprised him by sucking his nipples. He sucked in some air as he was surprised at how good it felt. He reached around and unfastened her bra. Sam let it fall away. George backed up a bit to see her naked chest. "Magnificent." Was all he could say before doing more mouth and hand work on her tits.

Sam was reluctant to lead to the next step, although she wanted him on her pussy. Sam gradually laid back on the blanket. George laid next to her to keep up the nipple action, but he put his hand under her skirt to find the thin panties. He was happy to discover that this natural woman shaved. He liked hair and, unlike some folks did not consider it "dirty,"but he also liked that nice skin contact. He rubbed her mound a few times on top of the panties, but was smart enough to know the fabric could be abrasive with intense rubbing. He moved under her panties to continue light finger brushes on her mound.

George moved his kisses back to her mouth and slipped one finger into her folds. She was definitely wet.

Sam was glad he took the recline as a hint. Now that he found her pussy she broke the session for a minute to pull his pants off. No reason to deal with half-way measures, so she removed his underwear, too. She cupped his balls and massaged them while he was exploring her pudenda. She really wanted some insertion and was relieved to feel a finger go into her vagina. He moved the finger in and out slowly, using his thumb on the clit. He seemed to sense when he spent too much clit time and backed off for awhile to let her relax a bit.

Each clit session was building her anticipation that much higher. As he put three fingers in, he curled them up to press on the front of her vaginal wall. She was getting close.

In the meantime she moved to stroking his shaft with long, slow strokes, every once in awhile giving several hard fast ones. As she got close, his dick started jerking. She backed off a little to protect the little clothing she still had on as he ejaculated several large spurts of semen onto his chest and stomach.

As he came, she pushed her finger to her clit to get her own release. Hers was also extremely intense, but she avoided crying out so she wouldn't attract attention.

They kissed briefly until George got cleaned up before his cum thinned out and made more of a mess. After the cleanup they resumed making out.

After the make out session, Sam said "Thanks for not insisting on making out. That was the best small talk I have ever had."

George replied "I was ready to just talk, but I just had no words, but you are a wonderful conversationalist."

"I'll bet." Sam said cynically, but laughed to indicate it was a joke. "Talk, or not, I like just being here with you. I do not want to go home, yet."

"I love just being with you, too." At that he rubbed her nipples again.

"I believe you. I know you would stop touching if I asked you to, but please don't." She massaged his soft penis and balls. Not surprisingly, he erected again. "Still pent up?"

"I guess."

"Me, too. One orgasm after a full day of petting with you does not cut it. I would much rather have another climax or two with you than alone in my room. I love masturbation, but doing it alone is not as nice as with you."

"So, you want to masturbate?"

"That did not come out quite right. I love having the sex play, rubbing each other like we just did. But to give you a direct answer, yes, I love masturbation, too."

"You want me to?"

"Only if you want to. I can jerk you off again. I can start the jerk and you can finish. Do you want to watch me? I would like that."

"Sure, for our second round, let's watch each other."

Sam started her usual dip and rub routine. She kept her legs splayed so George could see. George started his rub. As they both got into the short strokes and they started panting, Sam pulled George in for a deep kiss. She had sworn she would not give him a blowjob tonight, but she could not resist. She plunged her mouth to his dick just as he erupted. He didn't come as much, but it was still too much for her mouth. Having her mouth filled by him was the last straw as she allowed her orgasm to sweep in. This time, she could not be silent, but whimpered softly into his ear, "Oh, yes, George, you are so good."

"That was certainly unexpected." George exclaimed. "Truly wonderful and unexpected."

"You got me. I had promised myself I would not blow you tonight. Even after that huge first come, you still gave me a nice desert. Thanks."

"Now I know what your promises are worth. I hope you break many more. It is pretty late. I should get you home."

"I don't want to go home, but we probably should."

"Glad I could save you from a dreaded rub all alone."

"Oh, you are good, but not a miracle worker. When I look back on our time together, I will probably need to do it." At that, she started rubbing again. George tried, also. Both succeeded in getting off, although George just dribbled a tiny bit. Sam had a lovely small one. "I will still rub one out before sleeping. I hope you do, too, and tell me about it tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"You are a bad habit, but I do not want it to end. If you are free, give me a call in the morning."

Their good night kiss was soft and gentle, but left both of them tingling.

Sam did rub one out to let her finally sleep. So did George.

Becky and Tom and Sally and Bob

Tom met Becky where she was waiting down the street from their house and went to the parking lot known as a lover's lane. She told him that Sam was entertaining a new boyfriend at the house and they were double dating Sally and Bob.

"Double date? Not just dinner with friends?"

"Yes, we girls want it to be throwback romantic. Watching the freshness of the kids took us back. Kiss me."

Tom began with some solid kissing and his hands went straight for her tits.

"Slow down handsy, woo me first."

He went back to kissing. It was not long before Becky put his hand back on her boob and he started squeezing. He got her buttons undone and was manipulating her breasts over her bra. Becky stopped him and said "They are here." He backed off and she deliberately buttoned up.

They got in the backseat of Sally's car. Sally observed "Getting going already?"

Becky joked "I always had to deal with his hands from the first moment of every date."

"Looked like the hands were winning. Your buttons are askew." Sally said with a chuckle.

"Oops. I had my mom point that out once. She didn't express humor, but was stern. I think she laughed to herself in private. She fixed the buttons, with fewer fastened.

"I like it. Bob?"

Bob saw her bra-encased breasts mostly exposed. Some color passed through the bra and her erect nipples pushed out the fabric. Tom just smiled that his wife was partially exposed to Bob. Bob started getting hard. "No buttons askew. Very neat indeed," he observed.

Becky said "We have a lot of time. If you have a better idea, let me know. Otherwise, we are picking up where we left off." Becky grabbed Tom's head and planted a huge kiss on his mouth. Tom immediately undid the remaining buttons and started working her breasts through the bra. Becky reclined against the door giving Bob and Sally a decent view. Becky pulled the bra up to free her breasts for Tom to use and Bob and Lisa to observe.

Bob and Sally started their own necking session. Lisa said "A couple is coming. Looks like kids from the 'U.'"

Instead of covering up, Becky said "Pretend you did not see them." The couple got a good look at Becky's tits and Tom mauling them as well as Bob and Sally going at it like kids.

After they passed, Sally asked "What do you think they were thinking?"

Becky guessed "I think she thought it was cute that folks her parents age would get it on at lover's lane."

"Him?"

Bob suggested "That an old lady can have such magnificent bazooms." This got him a punch from his wife.

They got back to making out. Both women were naked on top, except that they put their unbuttoned shirts back on, just in case. Becky decided it was time to satisfy Tom's desire to be blown in public and to give a show to her friends. She stuck her hand between the front seats to signal Sally. Sally and Bob looked over the seat backs to see Becky pulling Tom's erection from his pants and engulf it in her mouth. She took her time sucking his dick. She loved the feel of it in her mouth. She loved the way Sally and Bob watched her and she knew Tom loved all of it.

Sally said "They are coming back."

The couple passed directly by the car and paused for several seconds. Becky lifted off of Tom's dick so they could see his whole shaft and head with her open mouth over it. Her tits were on full display as well. She then proceeded with the blowjob. The exhibition was the key for Tom and he ejaculated into Becky's mouth. She had placed the towel at the base of his dick and what she could not swallow dripped there.

Tom said "Best blowjob ever."

Everyone was ready to go to dinner.

The women were clearly braless, their breasts jiggling with each enhanced step. The color of the nipples showed slightly, as did the pokies. Both had unfastened two buttons too many. Some women objected to 40-something women acting like 20-something's, but fuck-'em. They were having fun and not hurting anyone. No children were around.

The server was a 20-something who certainly did not mind these women having fun. While she was not trying to peek, it was unavoidable to see their nipples exposed under their blouses. Certainly the women knew what was showing and what she could see, so she continued to look. The server offered a knowing look and a smile and the women returned it. The table cloths were long enough to cover their laps. She did notice that one man's right hand was moving around. She thought "I would certainly like to see, but there is no way to ask. No one else noticed, so no reason to do anything."

They all ordered top-shelf cocktails.

Sally asked "Becky, are you wearing underwear? You were, before."

Becky reached under the table and said, innocently, "I seem to have lost them. I have no idea where they could have gone. Darn. They were nice panties, too."

"Is Tom talking advantage of your predicament?"

"I do believe" Becky had to suddenly take a breath and let it out in small spurts with her eyes partially closed, "he is. Is that okay with you?"

"Definitely. I am jealous of your forgetfulness. I think our server was curious about his hand movements."

Becky was definitely on the verge of a wonderful orgasm, so she stopped Tom so she could recover. "I noticed that, too. I hope we can do something to satisfy her curiosity. Do you need help in resolving your dilemma? We can go powder our noses."

Sally started squirming in her seat. She reached down onto the seat and asked Bob, "Will you be a darling and pick that up and put it on the table?" To Becky she said "I think my purse is next to you, can you hand it to me?"

Bob dropped the panties on the table. Sally left them there until her purse arrived, then put them inside. "Much better."

From two tables away the server quickly looked around. She thought "What a relief. No one seems to have noticed that she just took off her panties. If I pay attention, I can see the other man's hand is now busy. Oh, this is intense."

She went back to the table to ask "I can see you are busy. If you want to keep doing it, I am quite happy for you to do so. Just let me know when you want to order. By the way, is that a crumb on your lap?" She asked Becky.

Thankful for the invitation, Becky pulled the tablecloth down to her knees, revealing her naked pussy and Tom's hand working. "No, I do not think so. Maybe there is something on Sally." Sally showed Bob at work. Becky thought it best not to occupy the table without paying for it, so she ordered a second round of drinks.

The server came back with drinks and asked "Do you mind if I sit for a minute?" Becky nodded and the server sat and pulled the tablecloth to her waist and squirmed. "I hope you do not mind, but I took one of your fashion ideas." She lifted the cloth to reveal her hand working her bare pussy. She took orders and, during pauses to consult the menu, she worked herself. There was a lot of consultation to be done.

She brought the food and Sally asked "Do you want help when your shift ends?"

"No. I have a boyfriend. I am going to fuck his lights out."

In the parking lot, Sally pulled up her skirt and started masturbating. She told Bob, "Don't worry, hon, I want your prick in me, too, but right now I need to do this in a public place and I want all of your eyes on me." And she came with a huge climax.

Becky said "That was spectacular, wonder girl. I think I will wait. Let's chat tomorrow after I hear about Sam's date. Lisa can come, too." Sally nodded at the last remark.

Morning After Third Date

Sam did not do her normal morning rub and went out to find her mom in the kitchen.

"Where are daddy and Jack?"

"Your dad is getting ready. We need to run some errands. Jack left early. He has that field trip leading up to his biology final. What are you doing with the whole house to yourself?"

"I am thinking of inviting George over for an introduction to naturism." She said with a sly grin.

"Speaking about getting nasty with George, how did the date go?"

"The best date I have ever had where I pre-planned an orgasm," after a slight pause, "and of course the first such date." Much to her mother's relief.

She continued "Your suggestion of doing a pre-dinner make out here in the house was inspired. He got up to bare-nipple tweaks while my bra was still on. You would have loved it."

"Can I peek next time?"

"No! I coaxed him out the door in time for dinner. Pleasant dinner. I then 'allowed' him to take me to the make out place with no commitments. I gave him a handjob. He gave me a diddle. Great orgasms. Not just great for a first orgasm, but absolutely great. We then masturbated ourselves twice more. I had not planned on it, but I sucked him to completion on the first one." As the story unfolded, her mom started in to her rub.

Still rubbing her mom asked "Is that all?"

Sam knew she wanted more fuel for her sexual fire, so she added "I told him I would get off in my bed thinking about him. I suggested he do the same." That tidbit seemed to be enough as her mom got off.

"How about your date?"

"Very nice. The make out was great fun. I think all four of us liked acting like teenagers again. Both of them looked at my tits and your dad's dick. Some folks walked by the car and I gave them a great view of giving your dad head. He came so hard I couldn't take it all. Our husbands diddled us at the restaurant. The server got hot and did herself at our table.

"What? Not hot enough for you?"

"Oh, that is plenty hot. I would have loved to peek."

"I would love to have you peek. You are not diddling."

"Saving up for George."

"Excellent."

Her dad emerged and her mom and dad left for the day.

Sam and George Fourth Date

George finally called "You busy today?"

"Depends on if you would like to get busy."

"I have no plan at the moment. If you are making a suggestion, I like it."

"My house is empty except for me. Care to entertain me?"

"I can be there in ten."

"If I need to wait that long, then fine."

George arrived eight minutes later.

After a very nice good morning kiss, including a quick titty rub and a dick rub.