Chapter 07: Sam and George Deeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers

Sam asked "Have you ever participated in naturism?"

"Went to a nude beach once."

"Did you like it?"

"Yea, the beach was nice, the folks I met were genuine. I had a good time. I take it you are a naturist?"

"Just trying it out. I have been to nude beaches several times and I really like it. A few weeks ago my family decided clothing was optional between our family members, so we are often nude in the house. We really have not worked out the details for 'visitors' like you and Lisa, but I think you would be welcome to be naked if you wish. If it would bother you to have any of my family naked, we would just stay clothed. What do you think?"

"I like the idea. I have never seen your mom and dad naked. Your mom would be a treat." He said with a smirk. "It would not bother me if your mom and dad see me naked."

"You did not mention Jack. You guys have been naked together?"

"Maybe I should have covered that up," he thought to himself. To Sam he said "Yes."

Sam thought "I got the short answer. I hate to do it, but I need the long one." To George "Okay, spill it."

"I need to trust you will not be upset with me. It was before I got to know you."

"You can trust me absolutely."

"When Jack was giving me the 3rd degree he wanted to make sure I would not come on too anxious, so he got me to beat off with him to reduce my sexual tension. It worked." He finished with a grin.

"I am glad it worked, but it might have worked too well." Giving him a sweet smile.

"Total honesty now, did you like seeing Jack?" She asked inquisitively with a slightly aroused look.

"I have never really looked at other guys much, except maybe to know what the variations are. Jerking with Jack was different. It was not really sexual, but it was nice jerking with him.

"Since we are being totally honest, we did it again a few times at the sleepover, mostly because you had me so worked up and Jack was, too. We just needed mechanical relief. I need your honest reaction, are you disgusted?"

"Certainly not disgusted. It turns me on. I would like to see you guys do it again. Can you do it with him again, even with Lisa watching?"

"Definitely. Having you guys watch would make it better."

"I am sure Lisa would enjoy it, too."

"About being naked, I am not sure I can handle you being naked."

She chuckled, "You seemed to handle yourself quite well last night. All joking aside, erections are fine. They do not have to be hidden. In fact, my mom and I enjoy having them around." She said with a sly grin.

"So you see your dad's and Jack's boners?"

"Yes, although far less now than in the beginning. I hope that is not an issue for you. I think it kind of bothers Lisa that I see him erect more often than she does. If that interferes with my relationship with either you or Lisa, or between Jack and Lisa, we will stop it and everyone goes back to wearing clothing. I like you too much for that to be an issue."

"I still like it. It shouldn't bother me if your dad and Jack have hard-ons. I might get to like it." He joked.

"It isn't like I give them hand jobs or blow them. I do that only for you. I have never touched either of them, nor they, me. Naturism is not about sex."

"I like the idea. How does it work to become part of the family?"

"First, I will talk to the three of them about it to see if there are any concerns. I doubt anything large will arise, other than the two obvious ones. Second, talking about large things arising, we get naked. We can get naked like we did last night with a totally seductive make out session, or we can just do it." Sam pulled off her top and shorts.

"No underwear." I like this, he muttered. He removed his shirt, shoes, socks, shorts, and underwear.

"Let's go slow. We really do not know what we each like and prefer. I am thinking the first discussion is to find out if you want to jerk it, or should I? You cannot offend me with either choice. I do want to understand how much you like masturbation, being masturbated, watching and being watched."

"You are refreshingly open. I love jerking off. I love to see people masturbating or having sex in general. Your handjob last night was heaven. How about you start on me and we see how I feel as we go along."

Sam dashed off to get towels. "First rule in the house is to use a towel." Sam immediately regretted saying it. Thankfully he did not ask for clarification, but he might have gotten a clue.

She had him lay on his back while she worked the shaft. With her other hand she would rub the head of his dick or massage his balls. He started bucking his hips and cried out "Oh, that is so good." As he shot semen over his chest and stomach. Sam cleaned him up.

"I am glad I can do that for you. You came so much. How many times did you get off after our goodnight kiss?"

"You are masterful. This is my first. How about you?"

"I love that we can discuss these things. Maybe I like talking about masturbation as much as I like doing it. I did it once last night as I promised. I usually do it first thing in the morning, but I saved my first for you."

"Can I help you with that?"

"I thought you would never ask."

George did the same thing that seemed to work last night, with clit rubbing and finger insertion. She was incredibly wet. If they decided to have intercourse she would be slick and smooth. The thought had his dick arising already. Sam started moaning loudly and clenching her legs together to get more pressure on her clit. She then placed her fingers under George's fingers to press the right buttons in the right order with the right pressure. As she came, she cried out loud, straightened her legs, put both hands and pressed tight.

"Oh, my god, George, you are good."

"It did not seem like it."

"Oh, my rubbing?" He nodded. "No one ever takes me over the goal line. I absolutely loved that you built me right to the moment of climax so well. I just need to do the last tweaks myself. I hope that is okay."

"Oh, yea, it is great. If you had not told me, I would have thought I did not do a good enough job. I loved seeing you get off. You are beautiful anyway, but your climax is stunning."

"Thanks, George. Some guys just cannot handle me doing myself. I am glad you can. I like being with you. The sex is good, too."

Lisa Joins Sam and George's 4th Date

There was a knock at the door. Both of them donned shirts and shorts. Sam said "Stay here." And opened the door. Lisa grabbed Sam's head and gave her a huge kiss.

Sam kissed her back briefly and pulled away. Lisa asked "Is anything wrong, girlfriend?"

Sam responded, "No. Everything is right. George is here. Come in."

"Hi, George, great to see you here this morning." She eyed George's underwear and the crumpled towel. To Sam "I thought you might be bored with your peeps being out all day." With a bright smile "Looks like boredom is not here. I do not want to interrupt. I'll call later."

Sam grabbed her arm and said "No, please stay. You are not interfering."

"My nose says I am a few minutes late to properly interfere. I heard your orgasm through the door! That turned me on!"

"So, you'll stay? Please?"

George said "I want you to stay also. We are just friends here."

"Okay, for awhile. I'll ask about the hot date another time."

Sam replied "I think you can see the date was a success. George is here."

Sam continued "Can I confide in you?"

"Always."

"I am going to ask my family about bringing George into our naturist home. Yes, his underwear is there because we have been practicing."

"Since when do you need to practice being naked with your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?"

"You are not usually this dense. We all see it. George, would you like to consider Sam your girlfriend?"

"I had not looked at it that way, we're just dating. To answer your question, it would make me extremely happy to refer to her as my girlfriend."

"Same question, Sam."

"Yes, George makes me happy. I want him to be my boyfriend."

"I now pronounce you boyfriend and girlfriend. You may now kiss."

Sam gave George a good peck on the lips.

"That will not hold up in a court of friends. Kiss him like you mean it. I will just peek." Sam shot her a nasty look.

Sam gave George a kiss like the make out kisses from last night. They held it for a good three minutes.

"Does that pass muster?"

"I would say so."

"Did you get off on peeking?"

"Since this is your boyfriend, I will answer honestly. I have not gotten off. It looks like George did and of course I heard you through the door."

"Graphic. TMI, sweetheart."

"So, are we doing naturism, or not?" Lisa asked as she removed her top baring her breasts.

"I don't know. George, is it okay if Lisa joins our naturist gathering?"

George was lost seeing Lisa's large breasts for the first time. Sam snapped her fingers. George looked up at Sam, who was now completely nude, and weakly said "Yes. This is awkward. Lisa is my friend's girlfriend."

"She is gorgeous, isn't she?"

"Absolutely, but Jack ..."

Lisa said "I wil guarantee he overjoyed. If he isn't, there will be no more of this." As she brushed her fingertips from her nipples to her cunt." And chuckled. "Seriously, he wanted to show my tits and probably my pussy at the theater. If he is disappointed he was not here I will remind him he looks at your girlfriend all the time." She disarmed him with a sweet smile."

"You are both gorgeous and sweet."

Lisa pulled off her shorts. No underwear.

"George, you do not have to get undressed, but you may, even though you are erect. We both know you are erect because the head of your dick is protruding from your pants leg. You need to learn how to sit without showing if you are going around without underwear."

George took off his shorts and covered with his boner with the towel.

Sam said "Should I take care of George's problem?"

Lisa answered with enthusiasm "I would love that."

"George, you okay with an audience?"

George stammered "Uh, I guess so."

Sam reached under the towel and started rubbing George's dick. George relented and removed the towel. Sam gave him the same style handjob as this morning, with the same results. George probably came even more than this morning.

Lisa beamed her sweetest smile at George and said "Thank you, you have made my day."

Sam said "Not so fast, the day is just beginning. Now that George has a very temporary reprieve, how about you, darling? You want him, me, or you?"

Lisa answered "Can I have you in the bedroom like I planned?" George's list of questions about Sam is growing, and in a good way.

"Sure, but my 'boyfriend' comes along."

"If you insist. I did see him get off, fair is fair. I will do myself here. Lisa made sure George saw clearly as she rubbed her clit. It did not take long before she yelled "Yes," as her climax took her. "I hope they heard that through the door. It was a good one. I may have some 'splainin to do."

George was beside himself. Here was the pretty girlfriend of his good friend happily masturbating to an orgasm in front of him. She had actually asked if he, George, should help, and also asked if Sam could engage in lesbian sex with her. The girls kissed, yes, but giving one-another orgasms is a whole different level.

Lisa said "Jack and I are going to dinner and a movie tonight, care to join us?"

Sam said "We would love to join you. Pond after?"

"Maybe. We often do. Why do you ask, lover?" Sam filled her in on the men's jerk session. "That sneak. He did not tell me he seduced George, and he knows it makes me hot to hear those things. Now, seeing George get off, I am really ready, again. If George told you about it, he is a keeper. Boys hate to give up the good stuff." George got worried.

Sam said "You be careful how you use this. We cannot let George get in trouble. I coerced it out of him and we do not want Jack to he pissed."

"No worries. He will love George even more for spilling the beans."

Later Lisa went home to prepare for the evening and wait for Jack to pick her up.

Second Double Date Sam and George and Jack and Lisa

Sam and George stayed nude and kissed and played around until they heard the knock on the door from Jack and Lisa. Sam left her bra on the sofa and picked up her shirt. "Do you mind," she asked?

"No. I love you braless. That is how we met."

"Other men will see and stare."

"It only means they are jealous."

"Thanks. If you like it, that is all that counts for me right now. I want to continue making out later. Please kiss them again before I put them away."

As George kissed her tits, the door opened quietly and in stepped Jack and Lisa. "Be right with you," called Sam, stepping to where Lisa and Jack could see her naked breasts.

She told George "Suck them some more." He did, then she slipped on the shirt. "Squeeze." He did, leaving a wet ring on her shirt. He noticed the nipples were distended from the sucking. "She does like to show off," he thought.

After Sam and George finished getting presentable, George noticed Jack and Lisa were standing where they could see them. "I wonder how long they have been there? More showing off. Got to love it." He told himself.

Sam and George got in the back seat and went back to kissing. Lisa joked to Jack "Next time make Sam drive so we can be in the back. Or at least make Sam sit up here so I can be with George."

They got to the mall and started towards a fine Mexican restaurant. Lisa said "Sam, I think you lost an article of clothing."

Sam replied "Oh damn, how did that happen? George, did you see my bra fall off?"

George said "No, you want me to go back and look for it?"

"No, that is okay. I am sure it will turn up."

Lisa said "It is okay with me, I love your tits worn this way. Do you mind if I match you?"

"No, I would like that. How about you boys, any objections? Lisa, check the restroom."

Lisa said "Empty."

"Jack go in and help Lisa." And then to George's joyful surprise, she added "Oh heck, let's all help her."

Lisa slowly unbuttoned her shirt and gave it to Sam to hold. She turned her back to Jack, leaving her breasts near George's face. Jack undid the bra and Lisa handed it to Sam. Sam gave her the shirt. Lisa slipped it on and bunched it up from the bottom, ensuring the top billowed out to keep her nipples exposed. She left two extra buttons unfastened.

Jack asked "George did not look surprised at how nice your tits look. Why is that, George?"

George said "I got a good look at her braless the day I met Sam."

Lisa poked Jack and said "I broke into Sam and George's naturist gathering and joined in this morning."

"Okay, you did not mention it."

"Maybe I forgot to mention it for the same reason you forgot to tell me you had your own naturist party with George. You could have at least told me he has a nice cock."

Jack sheepishly said "Guilty. He has a nice cock. I thought Sam would like it."

Sam said "I do like his cock. And Lisa, I like that look." She unfastened two buttons of her own, and billowed the blouse, showing her nipples a bit. To George she asked "Am I showing too much?"

"No, I love it."

Sam twisted a bit and said "Now?"

"A bit."

"Okay, I will do that when needed."

At the restaurant, both women made sure one or the other men, both, if possible, could see nipples. They also constantly arranged for the male server and his helpers get treated to nipple peeks. Service was excellent.

At the theater They picked a back row with girls in the middle and boys on the outside.

The theater was nearly empty. There was lots of privacy. Lisa and Jack held hands. George took Sam's hand. Sam took Lisa's hand. They smiled at each other. Jack and George noticed.

An actress with too-large tits was naked. Jack touched Lisa's tit.

An actress with smallish tits masturbates. Her tits are bare, she has panties on. Focus on her hand movements under her panties. She is good. This looks real. Jack has his hand on top of Lisa's pants at the crotch. Lisa puts her hand under Sam's skirt. Sam moves George's hand onto her thigh and squeezes it. He squeezes her thigh. He moves his hand higher. Sam puts her hand on his thigh and nudges his boner. After the scene, Sam moves her hand on top of Lisa's pants and realizes Lisa's pants are unfastened. Jack has his hand in Lisa's pussy. Lisa moves her hand under Sam's skirt.

The second masturbation scene comes on. No panties, but careful camera angles prevent it from being pornographic. Sam moves into Lisa's pants. George moves his fingers to Sam's panties, but instead of just fabric, he finds more fingers. The fingers show the way to Sam's crotch. The fingers pull the panty crotch aside and show him the way to her slit. The fingers do not retreat. He finds he is sharing Sam's pussy with Lisa. As Sam is trying to sort things out, she starts to come. George's fingers feel so good on her clit and Lisa is adding to the sensation all over her cunt. She cannot believe she not only encouraged George to masturbate her with her brother present and let Lisa do it, George and Jack know that Lisa touches her, too. She did not have to do herself this time, such a nice feeling and an easy climax.

Everyone loses interest in the movie and heads for the car. Jack is really confused. Sam has never gotten off in his presence. That was a real treat. He will need to thank her in private. "Where to?" He asks.

"I need to be at the pond, now!" Declared Lisa.

They all sat on the blanket. Lisa removed her blouse and pants, leaving on her shoes and said "I am getting off. Anyone to join me? I think Jack needs to do himself."

Sam added "With George."

Jack asked "What is going on?"

Lisa filled him in "Someone forgot to tell me about a juicy mutual jerk session, even after he knew I knew they got naked. This calls for double punishment. Jack should blow George."

"I would like to see that."

Jack sheepishly said "Double guilty, but I am not blowing George."

George added "He is definitely right. No men sucking my dick."

Lisa and Sam broke up in belly laughs. Lisa said "Just kidding. A blow job would be fun to watch, but I can get my jollies with Sam blowing George. Right now it is just catch-up. I want to see an all male mutual jerk."

Jack and George dropped their clothing to the ground, stood before the women and proceeded to jerk in unison. Both guys took in the naked women, but each also stared at his friend's boner.

Lisa motioned to Sam. She wanted to see her friend doing it, too. She did not understand Sam's reluctance.

Sam looked Jack directly in the eyes. She did not ignore George, but he was so involved with his jerking, he really did not notice. Jack looked back at his sister with a tender look and nodded slightly. Sam removed her clothes and began rubbing.

Sam and Jack worked on themselves, keeping their eyes primarily focused on the other's eyes. They did not miss seeing the hand actions each other made, but they were looking into each other's eyes tenderly. They both took their time to reach orgasm. George came first, spurting a significant amount of cum on Sam. Lisa came next, spurred by the cum landing on her friend. Jack and Sam came a couple of minutes later, with Jack coming on Sam, too. It was not a jarring orgasm for either, but gentle. Sam cleaned the spunk from her body. She made sure to smile at George to indicate it was okay he came on her so early in their relationship.

Lisa said "Hey girl, I need to powder my nose."

Jack said "We are at the pond. There is no powder room here."

Lisa responded with "Guys can be so clueless. Let's go Sam."

When they were out of earshot, Lisa seemed a little agitated asking "What was that?"

"What?"

"It looked like you and Jack were making love out there. I do not think George noticed, but I certainly did. And Jack came on you, not me. Are you doing your brother?"

jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers