Chapter 08: More Cleaning

Story Info
Becky and Sam Meet George's Mom.
4k words
4.67
8.2k
7

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers

Short Cleaning Day

Naked and alone in their home, Becky, Tom, Sam and Jack started cleaning up. This was the first cleanup day they all had since Becky's cleanup was interrupted by her interlude with Cheryl.

Sam wanted to get off, but she wanted it to be with her mother, not with the whole family. She could to do it with Jack. She did last night. She certainly had not wanted Jack to watch her, but she wanted Lisa and George to watch, so Jack had to be involved. Doing it for Jack to see turned out better than she thought, the way he treated it as very special event took away the incest feeling. The difference between last night and now is that last night was shared with her boyfriend and Jack's girlfriend. if it was just her and Jack, it would seem a bit too intimate. She was falling hard for George and doing it with Jack just seemed like cheating. The same with Lisa. She would feel she is betraying her trust with Lisa. Actually, Jack would probably feel like he was cheating, too, so he probably would not want to. There was no reason to even consider it. Maybe that was the answer. Get through the cleanup and get the four kids together again. She no longer felt constrained about Jack watching if Lisa and George were there, or at least one of them.

At an opportune moment she shared the idea with Jack. He took care of the arrangements. The new openness with Jack was paying off.

An hour into the cleanup, with Jack in the next room, her mom stopped cleaning and started in on her clit. Sam stopped to watch. It was a definite turn on and she knew her mom liked an audience. Her dad sidled up next to her to watch, too. Her mom stopped. Daddy asked, "Just edging?"

"Yes, I am preparing for when cleanup is done. How about you?"

"Same. You are getting me spun up." He backed away from the counter so Sam could see his chubby. He started stroking. Sam turned to go away and give her mom and dad some space. "Stay, please," he requested. Sam was glad she could stay for a few strokes. Her mom came around and took control.

This was the first sexual contact she had seen between her parents. Sex between two people was still supposed to be behind doors. "How does this play with the masturbation rule?" Sam asked.

Her mom stopped while she replied with her own question "Technically, it is masturbation, but you are right, it violates the rule. Does this offend you?"

"No. I like seeing intimacy between two people who love each other and whom I love. And it is just a small extension to the rule. It is still masturbation." Her mom resumed stroking. It dawned on Sam that this is what happened between her parents when she and Jack were out of the house. No wonder her mom encouraged them to take outside activities. Watching her do her father was one of her foremost fantasies. Unfortunately, it was not going to completion. She was tempted to ask her mom to bring him off, but she felt it might put her mom or dad in a difficult place, and Jack might come in.

It gave Sam a nice, comforting, feeling about her parents' relaxed intimacy. When she got married, she hoped it could be the same.

Her parents' "breaks" occurred whenever Jack was out and were occurring much more frequently. Between the last two sessions, her father's erection stayed vertical. On the last break, her mom had difficulty stopping. Sam grabbed her hand. It was everything Sam could do to avoid giving in and begging her mom for a diddle.

It did not help that Jack never went down. He kept massaging his balls, often cupping his head and running his thumb across the tip. He appeared to be spreading pre-cum. Maybe the worst part was Sam wanted to suck it! Her mom had that look, also. Except for the first couple of times, her dad seldom watched Jack. He was now watching intently.

Only about ten minutes work was being done for ten minutes of playtime.

Sam said "No work is getting done. Cleanup will resume tomorrow. We are done for today. We are getting out of your way."

Naturism at George's House

They picked up Lisa. As she got in the car, she flipped her skirt up to her waist. Yep, no panties. Her mom was smiling out the window.

They went to George's house. His mom was out for the afternoon. It took no time to be naked. The boys were as hard as a man can get.

Lisa asked "Sam, George, do you guys mind if Jack and I get busy? I have been edging all morning and cannot stand it anymore."

Sam said "No problem. If I had to guess, Jack is right with you. You can disappear as long as you need. George and I will continue to get acquainted out here."

"That is not what I meant. We want to be out here, too."

"I assume it is okay to keep getting get acquainted with George?" Sam asked.

Lisa answered "That would be heaven."

Lisa plunged down on Jack's dick and swung her legs over his face. Jack started slurping her copious juices. Sam had that uneasy feeling again that she wanted to suck Jack's dick.

Sam started stroking George's dick. She rubbed softly. He squeezed her hand and moved it up and down. She tightened her grip and he continued to guide her, as if she was not already doing it. He let go as she continued. His breathing got heavier. She quickened her pace. He suddenly stiffened and his cum shot vertically and rained down. She had been leaning across him, so it covered her, too.

Laughter from five feet away. "You are going to need to wash your hair, girlfriend," laughed Lisa.

"Sorry, we were supposed to be watching you and Jack and I got carried away. Did we cause you to stop?"

Lisa said "No, we liked watching you two 'get acquainted' with each other" and gave a good-natured laugh "so we stopped on our own. You already saw the main part with us in 69. Ready for part two? Our lovemaking secret is that neither of us can get off with anyone's else's mouth or hand and we are not fucking yet.

"How much do you like masturbation?"

Sam answered "It sure looks like George likes to be masturbated, we've done it a few times. You all saw me do it last night. We all watched each other. Just get to it. George, get me started."

She sat in front of George, facing away from him, towards Lisa. Sam spread her legs, and as George reached around, she put his hands on her pussy.

This time Lisa and Jack did not lay back. They started sitting up. George started fumbling with Sam's pudenda. She took his hand, bent his middle finger and put it in to her vagina a short way. She then dipped her own finger. She moved his finger to her erect clit and moved it around. As he started doing it to her liking, she let go and leaned back and said "good." A minute later she started rubbing herself, also. He stopped to let her do herself. "No, both of us" she said. She grabbed his hand back and guided his finger back to her clit. They continued to rub around, often colliding fingers, not much different when their tongues were intertwined.

Lisa was massaging herself gently and just increased speed. Jack had also sped up. With eye contact, the lovers communicated their progress. They came simultaneously. "Clearly, these two were meant for each other" thought Sam.

Sam came soon after, driven by the colliding fingers. "Thanks, George. That was an incredible orgasm. If you keep doing that, I will do anything for you. Well, almost. I can cook dinner, anyway."

"If you keep giving hand jobs like that, you can skip making dinner. I can eat out."

"You really mean that? Been a long time since I have eaten out. I mean, been eaten out."

George crawled around. Sam lay back. He licked all around her cunt and then focused on her clit. He was quite compatible with how she liked it. She came in about five minutes.

Now it was her turn. She had wanted to suck a dick all morning. She could not do her dad and not Jack, although both were tempting targets. George's dick was exactly what she was waiting for. She started by swabbing down the head, did a couple of sucks as far as her mouth would permit and then wrapped her hand around the base and stroked up and down, making sure to keep the head in her mouth. The head was smooth and bulgy. She tasted some pre-cum and started moving faster. George took her hand away and started stroking vigorously. She could not keep the head, so she lifted up. The first spurt coated her face, but she had enough sense to take the rest in her mouth.

"Thanks, George, I can skip dinner now. I have to wash my hair anyway."

Lisa said "We have to be going. Anyone for a repeat of last night?"

Jack and George looked at each other and shrugged. "Worth a try. I hate to miss an opportunity to jerk off." Said Jack.

The four sat down. The women rubbed clits and the men rubbed dicks. All came.

Sam talked to George about joining the vacation. He was all in.

George's Mom

George's mom, Pam, came home soon after Sam, Jack and Lisa left. She noticed the smell of sex in the air. "That happens with young people doing heavy petting, but they have known each other for such a short time. They are adults so I should not pry." She thought. But she was still curious what George would say.

"You have a new girlfriend. Give me a rundown." She inquired.

"You know Jack. It is his sister, Sam. Sam was at the mall with Jack's girlfriend, Lisa. Lisa introduced us. We all kind of clicked. She is very pretty, exceptionally smart. She seems to like much of the same activities that I do (carefully leaving masturbation and oral out of the discussion). She is a real catch. I would like to keep seeing her. She seems to like me, too."

"Can you bring her by for me to meet?"

"Absolutely. I think she will want to meet you."

Back at Becky's House

While the kids were out, Becky and Tom had a good long fuck. Tom was energetic and Becky was totally wound up. The edging was great. The fact that Sam was appreciative of their edging got to both of them.

"That was a great fuck, Tom. It was certainly fun having Sam watch us rub each other. Jack watched you. He seems to like watching you rub your dick. I knew Sam and I would, but Jack is a bit of a surprise. On the other hand, you seem to enjoy him, also. I think it is very healthy that we understand each other's sexuality without creeping around and without judgement."

"Yes, it was great that Sam watched. She really liked it when all she could see was you, but when I backed up so she could see me, she seemed to light up a bit. When you started jerking me, it was pretty clear she wanted you to jerk me off."

"I had the same impression. I was thinking about doing it. How about you?"

"You know I like her watching me come, that the masturbation rules have changed our family quite a bit. Yes, I really wanted her to see me come at your hand." At this he started jerking firmly.

"I think it is time we have her see us do something, hand job, blow job, fuck. I am getting so horny when she is around it is a chore not to just fuck you."

"I am also getting anxious to see her come, too. I know you and her have been reluctant to do it for us men, and I certainly respect that and do not want to pressure either of you for it, but it would certainly be nice to see." She smiled to show her agreement.

She switched topics to discuss the vacation. "About dicks. The women decided that hard-ons are going to happen. Especially when four horny men are with five beautiful women, two of whom have young firm tits and shaved pussies. Obviously, on the beach with strangers, you need to follow the rules to not offend anyone else. At the house, though, we decided that men can have hard-ons. In fact, we want you to. The No-sex rule is in force. There is no masturbation rule. We made a big assumption that you men can be mature enough to not be offended if someone gets erect. None of us believe any of the men are bi or gay. Are we right?"

"About bi or gay. I think you are right, but sexuality is more a gradient than an absolute, like straight, gay, or bi. We are all happily married men. But there must be something since you noticed I enjoy seeing Jack and he watches me. I really did not expect either of would give each other notice, but there is something that gives us both pleasure, in watching men and maybe in displaying to another man.

"It does feel good to be erect and I do get boners looking at our women friends, even when we are all clothed. Sam, Lisa and you are going to cause a lot. I will definitely enjoy seeing all of the women nude. To be honest, I will enjoy it if the women, and even some of the men, want to see my boner."

"I know for a fact that the women are looking forward to the men being erect all the time. How did the men's bonding session go? You got naked, right?"

"Yes, we eventually did, but not right away. Men are very afraid of the gay perception. Yes, pretty much everyone had a hard-on at some point. It was pointed out that the women did not wear underwear. Innocuous, yes, but a definite turn-on. We imagined the women entering the house and casually stripping down as if it was no big deal. Turn-on. Some guys imagined a full lesbian orgy.

"Probably the kicker was that that they figured I jerked in the bathroom. That was made off limits. Bill supplied towels and offered all of the rooms in the house and backyard. I am sure everyone got off at least twice.

Becky said "Those words were carefully chosen, so I will let you protect the others' privacy. But, you like seeing dicks. Other than jerking off, did you get pleasure last night?"

"Secret, right?"

"Yes, just you and me."

"Yes, I enjoyed looking at their dicks. Hard and soft."

"Show me what you did in response."

He lay back in the bed and worked his dick slowly and deliberately. Becky worked herself at the same speed. Both climaxes were very good. They fucked about an hour later.

Sam and Jack came in to find two very tired nude parents and very strong sex smells. They both stripped down. Jack sprung to attention. As he started to jerk off, Sam said "haven't you gotten off enough today?"

Her mom said "You've been watching?"

Sam said "Oh, shit. You did not hear that and you will not repeat your hallucination."

Her mom said, "You and Jack are the most randy people I know. From what I know of Lisa, I am sure she is also in the running. I am sure George is totally corrupted by now, too. Of course, they exhibited and you watched. Was it reciprocal?"

"I am not entertaining your delusions, mother. We did have a lot of fun today. I do like George. He and I like a lot of the same activities." They shared a knowing smile.

Jack never stopped rubbing. His dad made a point of watching Jack for a while and Jack let a little smile show while his dad joined in. Jack noticed his father was unabashedly focused on watching him. Jack saw that the women were enjoying the interplay so he put his focus on his dad, just as he had done with George. They both came watching the other, but only made little puddles.

Pam Meets Becky and Sam

Pam invited Becky and Sam over for lunch.

They were both wearing opaque bras which could purposely be seen under their shirts. Not sexy. Both wore skirts, but neither wore underwear. It was their secret pledge, partly to naturism, but mostly to being naughty. Before getting out of the car Sam did a little diddle, leaving some secretions on her fingers. "I think this might drive George a little crazy."

Her mother complained "Not fair you have a guy today."

"I am not stopping you from anything you want to do."

Becky raised her skirt to expose her pussy and gave her clit a short diddle. "Like that?"

"Yes, like that. Now let's get in there before I need to do more. I am not getting any from George at lunch and you are distracting me."

George introduced his mom to Becky and Sam. Sam introduced George to her mom. Sam made the correction "Yes, my name is Samantha, but my friends call me Sam. Please call me Sam." The women exchanged hugs. Pam had large breasts and did not pull away. The tit-to-tit hug felt good. Sam gave George a hug and a peck on the lips. She made sure to wave her fingers under his nose. She felt his fledgling boner on her thigh.

As they separated, Becky could see his boner, too. She expected his mom had a clue.

The table had six seats. Pam sat at the head, Becky at the foot, and with a nod to their "couple" status, George and Sam on one side.

Lunch was a simple, light shrimp salad and finished with a lemon cake. Pam and Becky each had a glass of a crisp white wine. George and Sam demurred and had soda.

After lunch, Pam and Becky retired to the living room while George and Sam stayed at the table. The living room was behind them. Becky accepted a second glass of wine. "Sam can drive me home."

Becky sat unladylike on the sofa, fully exposing herself momentarily. She deliberately, but without haste, adjusted her position so as to be properly covered. It was clear that Pam took notice. She looked intrigued, not shocked or offended.

George asked Sam "What was with that smell?"

"You like my new perfume?"

"Love it."

"Here, let me touch it up." Sam hiked her skirt, slipped in a couple of fingers, and raised them to George's nose. Her mom noticed the fingers being raised and smiled at her daughter's brazenness.

"Anything wrong?" Asked Pam.

"No, just the kids look so relaxed together. I hope this lasts awhile." She also thought "It would be nice if we were all naked. It would be more relaxed. And I could see the erection that Sam has most likely created."

Sam raised her skirt almost to her waist. Her bare butt was already on the chair, so the skirt could be adjusted. She then knocked a fork to the floor with her elbow. Gentleman George bent to get it, just to be confronted by Sam's pussy lips. George groaned as he put the fork back on the table. Sam took the fork below the table and rotated a bit in her chair. George could see the tines protruding from her pussy. A deeper, but quiet groan.

The ladies turned and George said "That was an awful joke."

Sam said "I can do more."

As the ladies turned back, Pam got another flash.

Sam removed the fork, placed George's fingers on her clit and whispered "I need to come." George dutifully started rubbing. A minute later, Becky said "I think we need to be going."

George's hand retreated. On the way out, Sam gave George a small kiss on the lips. It was George's turn to raise his fingers. Sam's mom could smell it. George's mom sniffed the air, trying to identify the unexpected smell.

Sam and Becky both thanked George's mom for the wonderful lunch. There were those wonderful tit hugs. Both Becky and Sam gave them to George.

Sam told George not to do anything. "I will call you."

At home, Sam told her mom "That was mean. You ended early so I couldn't"

"I do not know what you are talking about." Becky turned and put a fork on the counter.

Sam called to Jack "Come to my room, we have to make a phone call."

Behind the door, Sam got naked and told the already naked Jack to be quiet. She called George. "Dude, I need to finish. How about you?"

"I didn't even get to start. I am ready."

She started rubbing. She put the phone next to her pussy so George could hear how wet she was. Both were moaning occasionally. "I am ready. Coming." Sam cried out. "Would it help if Jack was here?"

George said "Just you is enough. If Jack was there, it would be nice."

"OK, here he is."

"Oh my god, big load coming now." Jack said as he unloaded onto Sam's tits.

"Same here." George said just before he groaned loudly. "Sam, you have such a mean streak today. But I have to say, I love your streak."

George's mother had been listening at the door. She knew that was a breach of faith, but she was not thinking straight. Sam and Becky were quite sexy coming in. She was not sure why it was, but the purposeful way they displayed their demure bras, almost saying "we are normally not like this" to their agreeable response to her full-body titty hugs; the flash of pussy on the sofa, not lewd, kind of staid; and then what smelled of female sex at the door, on George!

jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers
12