Chapter 08: More Cleaning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew that some women were not into the tit-to-tit hugs, but she really liked them. It made her feel like a woman. She also wanted to get a feel for how the women would respond to a womanly touch, albeit, a pretty benign one. They responded well. They seemed to like it. She noticed that Sam gave a full chest hug to George, which was kind of expected, but Becky gave him one, too, almost up against his crotch, as well. These were certainly sensual women, although they tried to appear the opposite.

The parting comment on the phone from George's bedroom sounded like phone sex. She could not hear much, but a guttural "same here" sounded very much like a mutual orgasm. Ah, the innocence and raw sexuality of youth. She certainly thought that the smell might have come from Sam's vagina. It all makes sense. They are playing around. Good for them.

OK. That last thought was it. She went to her room and intentionally left the door open. She dropped her panties, raised her skirt, lay on the bed and relieved her pent-up anxiety. She made sure to make a modest amount of sound when she came.

George was in the kitchen when he heard her moan. He was going to check on her, but figured if something was wrong, it would have been louder. She was probably just getting off after that sexy gathering.

She came out of the bedroom kind of flushed. She raised her hand to graze his cheek. Yes, the smell convinced him that she was just like the rest of them. Dad should be home soon to give her a bone. He noted that she could have washed her hands, but she intentionally gave him a smell. His mom was reacting to the sensuality of the afternoon, also. He thought "Maybe she wants me to watch. I might do that next time."

12