Chapter 1

Story Info
Holly and her daughter start their adventure.
4.3k words
4.31
15.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys sure you want to go on with this? I mean you could back out midway but now it's like your last chance before any happens," the man warned us.

"Let's just get this over with and see where this goes," I told him. "You ready, Beth?"

"I mean sure, kinda nervous but yeah let's just see how this goes."

***

I suppose I ought to start by telling you a little something about myself. My name is Holly Butler. I'm 39 years old, I'm divorced and I have a 20 year old daughter, Beth. I work as a high school English teacher and my daughter is a beautician with her own small business. This is the story of what happened to Beth and me a little over two months ago.

It was a Sunday afternoon, a beautiful sunny day. Beth was visiting with me and both of us were out on the patio of my home, enjoying the sun and having a good time. Beth and I get along wonderfully and the two of us were chatting and having a couple of drinks.

It was a warm day and we were both barefoot, dressed in thin white cotton short shorts and matching halter-tops. It was back to work the next morning but today was my day.

It was perfect. We sat there, the two of us, chatting and laughing, basking in the warm sunshine bathing our bare limbs and enjoying ourselves.

With the last few minutes of freedom before the nightmare.

At about 4 PM, we heard noises coming from inside the house. I got up and went inside to check it out. When I got inside I froze. There were two men in black ski masks going through my living room. I found out later that there was a third man with them but he was upstairs at the time. One of the men, short and stocky and wearing jeans and a white T- shirt, came toward me. He had a gun in his hand pointed right at my head. As I stood there, frozen in my tracks, he clamped his gloved hand tightly over my mouth.

"Not a sound, bitch, or you're dead," he whispered fiercely, jabbing his gun into my stomach. I nodded my head and he shoved me until my back was up against a wall. I was paralyzed with fear.

"Anyone else with you, bitch?" he asked, still whispering. I could feel his hot fetid breath on my face. Terrified as I was, my first thought was to shake my head. But then I decided it was no good lying: Beth was sure to come in looking for me and then we would be in even worse trouble.

So I nodded yes. He forced me to give her location as I fearfully complied as I looked at the direction of the patio.

The man made a quick gesture to his companion, a tall slim man dressed in a turtle neck sweater and chino pants who promptly picked up a duffel bag that was lying on the floor and dumped its contents on the sofa.

I blanched when I saw what came out: coiled lengths of white cotton rope and rolls of black duct tape together with plastic zip ties and folded strips of white linen cloth. I had no trouble figuring out what they were for.

The man took some rope and some strips of cloth and went out to the patio, gun in hand. Meanwhile my assailant removed his hand from my mouth and pushed the barrel of his gun up against my neck. "Not a sound, bitch," he ordered and put his finger across my lips. I nodded fearfully.

As he looked at me up and down, his lustful eyes taking in my body, I heard the surprised gasp from Beth that was quickly muffled as I realised the other intruder had found her, causing my heart to drop

"Take your top off," he hissed. I shook my head frantically and opened my mouth to protest. Without warning he dealt me a quick sharp slap across my lips. The blow stung. The shock of it made me start trembling and I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"That's just a warning," he growled, "now lose the top. Do it now." Sobbing quietly I quickly undid my halter and let it drop to the floor. The man eyed my breasts hungrily then dropped his gaze to my bare legs. "Now your shorts, pull 'em down," he ordered me.

Trembling, my eyes blurry with tears, I pulled my thin cotton shorts down to my ankles and stepped out of them. I faced him, my face red with embarrassment and humiliation at being stripped to my underwear. The man grinned as he eyed my lace-trimmed white silk panties. "Cute panties you've got on," he sneered. He spun me around and pushed me up against the wall.

"Lean forward. Forehead against the wall," he ordered curtly, "legs spread wide." As I was slow to comply I received a couple of swift kicks to my ankles that knocked my legs apart and a sharp shove between my shoulder blades that hurled my head forward against the wall. "Please," I gasped, "Don't hurt me."

"You'll get hurt you a lot worse if you don't do what I say," he snarled. "Now put your hands behind your back and keep 'em there while I get some rope." The slap to my face, the stripping and the brutal manhandling had crushed any will I might have had to resist.

Listlessly I put my hands behind my back, dreading what came next. As I stood sobbing helplessly, my hands held behind me for the rope, I looked over my shoulder and saw my captor move back to the sofa and pick up two hanks of rope and some gagging material. The masked intruder uncoiled a length of rope, doubled it up and quickly fashioned it into a slip noose at the bight.

He chuckled when he saw the fear and despair in my eyes as I looked at the rope.

"This one's for you," he grinned with a wide and savage look. Soon, rough hands grabbed my wrists and crossed them. I felt the noosed rope being slipped around my wrists and pulled tight with a quick hard tug. The binding was swift and brutal. I winced repeatedly as the rope was wrapped painfully tight around my wrists then threaded between the wrists to cinch the bonds even tighter.

"Ok cunt, that gotta hold you for now," the man snarled as he jerked the knots taut with a quick tug. The ropes hurt badly. I tried tentatively to move my wrists inside the bonds but they were unyielding. They allowed no play. Every movement sent sharp stabs of pain lancing through my wrists. I was helpless and in pain. I wondered bitterly how long I would have to stay this way.

"Open up," my captor ordered. In his hands he held a wadded strip of white cloth. Bound as I was I was unable to resist and as I opened my mouth the wadding was unceremoniously stuffed inside and shoved down deep into my throat.

As I stood there gagging and retching, a twisted length of the white linen cloth was drawn between my lips and knotted firmly at the back of my neck to hold the wadding in place. I retched violently and shook my head in a fit of panic desperately trying to dislodge the gag but it held mercilessly tight.

"I wouldn't fight that gag if I were you," I heard my captor grunt, "you could end up choking yourself." After a brief struggle I gave up trying to dislodge the hateful muzzle. Tears were running down my cheeks and soaking my gag strap. My shoulders heaved as I wept bitterly.

"That's right," the man grunted, "Just keep still. The gag takes getting used to, give it a chance. You can cry if you want to." The man slowly observed my naked body, his eyes roaming all over me before settling down on my breast, as he slowly reached out to grope them, while I could only helplessly allow him to. A feeling of utter helplessness and despair descended on me.

As he slowly had his fun with me, I saw Beth being pushed into the living room by the other intruder.

She too had been stripped down to her panties, bound and gagged. Her hands were behind her and she had a heavily knotted strip of white linen cloth drawn tightly over her mouth. Evidently her mouth had been packed with gagging cloth. Snatches of it protruded out from under the gag strap. She stumbled awkwardly as she was hustled toward me, unable to walk normally owing to the short hobble of rope that her captor had fastened between her ankles.

Her eyes were wide with dread and she stared helplessly up at me as she was forced down on the floor beside me and made to sit with her back to the wall. As she sat I looked down and caught a brief glimpse of her crossed wrists behind her back, fastened together with tightly knotted wrappings of the white cotton rope.

The man who had bound her casually kicked her legs apart as far as the hobble allowed and forced her knees up toward her chest. He then stood back and stared briefly at her crotch, seemingly satisfied.

"Sit still with your knees up and your legs spread," he snapped. My daughter moaned at him weakly through her gag, with tears in her eyes.

As my captor knelt down at my ankles and quickly fastened a short hobble of rope between them, I stole another quick glance at my daughter sitting on the floor against the wall, exposed and helpless in her bonds and her underwear, forced to sit in that humiliating position with her knees drawn up and her legs spread. She was fearfully sobbing quietly into her gag. Then my bound hands were grasped and I felt the diamond ring I was wearing on one of my fingers being removed. My neck chain was also taken from me.

"You won't be needing these any more," he informed me coldly. "On the floor, knees up and legs spread as far as they'll go," my captor grated as he shoved me down roughly, "Just like your friend. Do it." Both of us sat against the wall, I thought bitterly, with our hands tied behind our backs and our legs parted to show our panties. I fell heavily on my butt and hurriedly drew my knees up and spread my legs as wide as the hobble ropes allowed.

The two assailants stood in front of us staring fixedly at our crotches. One of them, the man called Slim who had tied up and gagged my daughter, pulled out cigarette and lit it. As I looked up I saw the third man come down the stairs. He was heavy set and bulky, dressed in jeans and a plaid shirt. Like the other two he wore a black ski mask over his face and he was carrying my TV set on his shoulder.

He chuckled balefully when he saw us. 'Looks like you guys bagged some ass while I was busy upstairs. Nicely stripped and tied up. Good work.' He set the TV down on the floor.

"Yeah," the man called Slim said, "The two of 'em were out on the patio in their shorts, sunning themselves I guess. One of 'em, the older bitch over there," he pointed at me, "Must have heard something and she came snooping around. Jerry took care of her and I went out to the patio and took care of the other one."

The third man, Red, stepped over to where Beth and I sat bound on the floor, squatted down in front of us and studied us intently. 'These cunts give you any trouble before you tied 'em up?' he asked. "Nope, piece of cake," Slim replied, "they were good. Not a peep out either of 'em."

"Pretty little things they are. Nice pieces of ass too," Red commented, "I like the way you guys got 'em set up, sitting there showing their crotches." He grinned at us. I turned my face away.

I was all too acutely aware of the humiliating position in which Beth and I had been forced to sit. On the floor in our underwear, bound and gagged, knees drawn up with our lacy white lingerie on display between our parted legs. It was mortifying.

"Yeah," Slim remarked dryly, "Me and Jerry figured you'd like it. Beats tying 'em up face down on the floor the way we usually do it. So how about it? What the fuck we gonna do with these bitches, Red? We gonna collect 'em or just fuck 'em and get rid of 'em?"

We had been roped and gagged for rape. That was certain. But what's more frightening was this sinister reference to "collecting" us. Rape and kidnapping were bad enough. But being taken captive to be sold into slavery? It was horrible and unthinkable. I wondered desperately if I had heard right. Things like that didn't happen here. Yes, I'd heard that it happened in Asia and in other parts of the world but not here, not in America.

For a brief moment I wondered if this wasn't just a bad dream, that soon I would wake up in my bed soaked with perspiration but happy to be awake. But the loathsome gag in my mouth and the tautly drawn ropes at my wrists felt all too real. This was no dream.

"Business comes first, Slim," Red said, "we might wanna collect 'em. So first we do the ass and cunts shots for the ad. Then we fuck 'em. I don't want cum oozing outta their holes when we take the shots." He eyed my crotch, then reached out and fingered the thin fabric of my lingerie. I reddened and squirmed in my bonds as he pushed the crotchband aside and casually ran his fingers over my groin.

"Got the camera, Slim?" he asked, "You can start by taking a few shots of 'em sitting here in their panties." He withdrew his hand and patted my panties back in place, carefully smoothing the silky fabric down over my crotch. I winced as he tugged at my tight gag and tucked some loose ends of the packing cloth under the strapping.

"Yeah, I got it," Slim replied. He pulled out a small digital camera. "You want 'em shot just the way they are now before I do the ass and cunt shots?" "Sure," Red said, "They look great. Two pieces of ass sitting on the floor, tied up and waiting to get fucked. It'll make a great caption. The buyers will love it." He moved over to Beth who broke into tears as he fingered her, rearranged her panties and adjusted her gag strap. He stood up and Slim squatted down in front of us, aimed the camera and took several shots of Beth and me sitting on the floor in our bonds and our underwear.

Bound, gagged and stripped, I thought bitterly. And now photographed in our bondage. These pictures were digital. They could be copied and sent out in a flash. I had read in some magazine somewhere that there was a brisk trade over the internet in this sort of picture, of women bound and gagged in obscene positions. I shuddered when I thought of these humiliating pictures of Beth and me being sent out at the speed of light to scores of perverts who would in turn e-mail them to their friends to drool over. How many people, I wondered, would get to see them over the years? Thousands? Tens of thousands? It didn't bear thinking about.

"Lemme see the playbacks on those pics," Red said. Slim handed him the camera. "Outstanding," Red commented as he examined the pictures, "I like the way their gags match their panties. White gags between their teeth, white panties over their fuckholes, it kinda makes a statement. How about if I use that for one of the captions. Think it'll fly?" The two other men snickered. "How about it, ladies?" he asked us, "Wanna see your pics?"

He thrust the camera in front of our faces. I knew what to expect but even so the pictures were shocking. They were loathsome. They showed Beth and me humiliatingly stripped and gagged and sitting on the floor in our panties, our backs to the wall and our thighs obscenely parted to display our lace-trimmed lingerie between our legs. Our arms were pulled behind our backs, obviously bound, and our eyes were staring miserably at the camera. Especially hideous were the twisted white strips of gagging cloth that were cleaved tightly between our teeth to bind the packing inside our mouths.

I looked downward at the captions, they were even worse than I had thought. In blue digital text under the kinky photo were scribed the words: 'White panties and rope sluts'. I grunted a bit with disgust. "Hope the pics meet with your approval, ladies," Red sneered as he stood up and handed the camera back to Slim. "Let's do the ass and cunt shots." "How do you want 'em set up for those?" Slim asked. "Bent over a table with their panties pulled back and taped to their asscheeks? Like that bitch we bagged a couple weeks ago?"

"Sure," Red said, "Those were terrific shots. Made her fuckhole stand out like a neon light. I can't believe how many buyers showed up when we ran those pics. We sold that bitch so damn fast we never even got to fuck her thoroughly. We can use that table over there." Red pointed at my dining table at the other end of the room.

"Jerry, go and find some ID for these cunts," Red ordered him. "Why me?" Jerry retorted. "Because it's your turn to raid the house for shit, you fucking lazy bastard. Now go."

"Fucking hell," Jerry muttered. He turned on his heel and stormed up the stairs. 'Find some ID for these cunts, Jerry,' Red called out. "Look for handbags." He third-fingered him as he disappeared from sight. "Fucking asshole," he growled.

"Jerry looks real pissed," Slim remarked. Red shrugged. "Yeah, big deal," he grunted, "He just wanna get a chance to fuck these cunts. Forget about him, he's a jerk."

He looked down at Beth. "Gimme a hand with this cunt over here," he said, "Help me move her to the table for the shots." Beth sobbed bitterly as she was pulled to her feet by the two men and hustled toward my dining table, her hobbled legs dragging on the floor behind her. I looked on helplessly as she was bent over the table and held face down while her panties were tugged smartly to one side to expose her asscrack and vagina. White duct tape was ripped from a roll, wrapped around the crotch band and pressed down hard on her bare and sensitive flesh to fasten the stretched lingerie to her asscheek. I broke down and wept as Slim squatted down, aimed his camera at my daughter's exposed openings and took several shots at close range.

He stepped forward and pulled Beth's head up painfully by her hair. She stared at him, weeping brokenly. "I need you to look at me over your shoulder for the angle shots," he told her coldly, "The folks we're gonna mail these pics to are gonna want to see a face to go with that cute fuckhole of yours."

Camera in hand, Slim hovered behind Beth, taking pictures of her from different angles as she stood bent over the table, her legs splayed to the rear, her butt raised and her panties pulled over and taped to her ass to showcase her crotch.

Also displayed were the hideous coils of white cotton rope that secured her wrists behind her back. Bitter tears streamed from her frightened eyes as she strained her neck to make sure she kept staring at the camera over her shoulder.

When they were done, Red went to the sofa, picked up two pairs of hinged handcuffs and came back. He moved Beth to the narrow end of the table, pushed her facedown and severed her ankle hobble, before casually kicked my daughter's legs apart until her feet were flush with the table legs.

Bending down he swiftly shackled her ankles to the table legs on either side, slapping the cuffs smartly against her ankles so the ratchets flew over and caught. The ratchets clicked evilly as he tightened the cuffs. I knew why my daughter was being shackled. Now that the pictures were taken she was being secured for raping. Beth understood it too.

She had begun sobbing badly. I knew that soon it would be my turn.

"At least these two are cooperative," Slim commented, "I remember bagging this cunt a month ago, a cute little redhead with killer legs and nice big jugs. You don't remember her. It was a job me and Jerry did on our own. That bitch gave me a shitload of trouble. Refused to strip down and told me to go fuck myself when I told her to put her hands behind her back."

"I had to tackle her down and slap her around so I could get her roped up but even then with her hands tied behind her the bitch kept struggling and screaming like a wildcat. So to shut her up good I slapped a real tight heavy duty gag on her, double packing stuffed in good and hard with duct tape wrapped around the head two or three times to seal it in, a real killer gag. She wasn't expecting it."

"No, yeah," Red muttered, "I remember her. A redhead with huge tits. White satin panties if I remember right. I watched her while she was getting her ass fucked by one of the buyers over in the cabin. Finally got sold to some Japanese dude. She was a fucking nuisance. Always bitching about something even with her mouth taped up and her hands tied. Wasn't that the bridge party you guys broke up? The one with the four rich bitches? I remember you told me you guys had to waste two of 'em on account of their holes weren't up to scratch."

12