Chapter 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran his hands slowly up the backs of my daughter's thighs to her raised and exposed crotch and teased her labia open. Beth was weeping brokenly. Her tightly bound hands twisted fitfully behind her back and the cuffs rattled against the table legs as she fought her shackles.

"You're gonna fuck this one first, right? You don't wanna wait till Jerry gets back down?" Slim asked

"Nope. My dick's drilling a hole in my fucking pants. I'll do her cunt first. Then I'll fuck her ass. Where the fuck is Jerry anyway? I'm fucked if I'm gonna run upstairs and chase him down. Fucking jerk. He's probably jacking off in the can. You can get started on the other bitch if you want but make sure you do her ass and cunt shots first." His hands pursued their relentless masturbation of my daughter.

Slim grunted and went to the sofa. He came back with two more sets of hinged handcuffs and stood over me. I cringed. My turn had come. "You gonna get up and move your ass over to that table on your own or do I have to drag you over?" he asked, "It's your choice." I nodded yes. I didn't want to be dragged.

"Come on sweetheart," I could hear Red murmur, "You got some cunt juice you wanna put out for me?" Beth sobbed and shook her head. She was sobbing horribly, dreadful keening sounds that I had never heard her utter before.

"Sure you do, sweetheart," Red coaxed her clit, "You know you want it. You want it bad, baby. Relax. Let it happen." As I struggled to get up off the floor I prayed silently that Beth's body wouldn't betray her, that she wouldn't give her rapist the satisfaction of lubricating for him, of easing his penetration of her defenceless vagina. Getting up wasn't easy with my arms pinned behind my back and my ankles hobbled. Slim grinned as he watched me struggle for a minute or two then pulled me up roughly.

"Oh yeah!" Red suddenly exulted, "Go girl, keep it coming, baby!'

"She creaming her cunt?" Slim asked as he led me to the table, cuffs in hand. I shuffled and stumbled in my hobble to where my daughter stood bent over, hands roped at the small of her back and ankles cuffed to the table legs, her panties taped to one side to expose her privates.

"You better believe she's creaming, aren't you sweetheart?" he exclaimed, "She's creaming beautifully. Her cunt's all wet and ready for fucking. This is one superb piece of ass."

My poor sweet Beth. Forced to lubricate against her will and now about to be impaled on her rapist's shaft. I couldn't bear to watch. I turned my face away and wept bitterly for my ravaged daughter. And I wept for myself too. I heard Beth gasp as she was swiftly impaled. Then came the dreadful pounding noises, the ghastly creaking of the table and my daughter's gag muffled sobbing and screaming as she was mercilessly raped.

Sobbing bitterly into my gag I stood by the table in my panties, hearing the pounding of my daughter while with my hands bound firmly behind my back, waiting for my turn.

12