Chapter 1: Ava Seems Fun

Story Info
Seems you got lost in the right place.
3.8k words
4.74
6.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siluria
Siluria
43 Followers

**This story contains some mild futadom. This is my first attempt at a reader's perspective piece, so any and all feedback are appreciated. I hope you enjoy!**

Chapter 1 - Ava seems fun.

After a long unforgiving day, you sauntered down yet another wide marble hallway, this one somehow quieter and more abandoned than the last. Just two weeks you've been enrolled at Siluria University, and it seemed like the campus itself was determined to not make any sense. Of course, you left your school map in class, rushing out with end-of-the-day excitement like everyone else, and now you cursed yourself for it, sliding a hand through your hair as you sauntered, lost in the eerily quiet building.

Where the hell were the male dorms again? You pondered the mind-boggling design choice of every hallway looking exactly the same as you took out your phone, only to shrug at the 'No signal' text blaring in the top right corner of the screen. Cool. Good thing you wrote down the Wi-Fi password... on that map you forgot.

"Ugh", you groaned loudly, stopping to peer through the glass at a massive indoor gymnasium, overly bright and spotless, and not a soul in sight. Hands at your hips, you gathered yourself with a deep sigh, determined to find some way back to your soft bed.

"Hey."

You spun rapidly as your thoughts were halted by a hushed female voice right across the hallway, peeking at you from behind a steaming locker room doorway only a few feet away.

Only half of her was visible, but your brain was eager to collect every breathtaking detail.

She was tall; her blue-eyed gaze behind her squared glasses maybe half a foot higher than yours, but her lean made it hard to guess her height. Her olive skin tone was clean and slick, like she'd just passed through a heavy waterfall, along with a burst of damp, black curly hair, draped just past her shoulders. Though her expression was nervous and hesitant, she appeared to be comfortably naked, from the soft, coffee-brown curve of her shoulder down to her ample breast, its pointed nipple aimed your way. Her slender, hanging fingers tickled the air near the door sill, while her right hand clutched the dark red 'Girls Locker' door just under her pointed chin and shy, thin smile.

You attempted to dry your now sweaty palms on your jeans, before realizing you'd left her waiting patiently for a response. Your heart fluttered at the best view you'd seen all day, before you swallowed into a reply.

"Oh! Uh, hi.", you choked, focusing on her vibrant eyes as best you could. "I'm kinda new. Any idea where..."

That focus then dragged to a stop, and for good reason; your view sank down the curve of her waist and wide hips, before settling on her lengthy, wet cock, stiffened past the door. Unexpected, but your jeans became less roomy seeing her slick, rigid mass, making you question your eyesight repeatedly at the fierce, luscious features of this woman. You felt your skin prickle as you searched her face again, just as her widening smile brought you back to reality.

"A-are you, um, free?", she rasped, as if those words explained everything, her untamed, dark curls swaying slightly with her head tilt.

You blinked, taking in her display once more. Her shy, soft-spoken words that contrasted with her bold exposure were adorable, and quite alluring. Licking your lips, you decided the dorms could wait. This was clearly a rare chance, and you could only imagine where your answer would take you.

"...Yeah. I'm free."

"Good!", she beamed energetically, suddenly stepping her long, toned calf through the door as it swung wide, briskly gliding her flip flops towards you, stark naked in the fully open hallway.

"Wha-uhh...", you stuttered, scrambling once more to find some kind of grip. Your heart began thumping with a heavy bass as you reeled back a step at the explosive energy of this raven-haired woman, dripping wet and approaching fast. Those vast hips guided her strong, glistening thighs as they rubbed together, swinging her plump balls and wide, girthy dick like a pendulum. The mushroomed head appeared to be blushing with redness, blending to a luscious tan along her extensive, veiny shaft. Was this really happening? Your brain couldn't seem to answer, or decipher just how big she was, as numbers were simply unavailable in this powerful moment. You hazily searched for any imperfections to confirm this gorgeous woman was real, spotting the slightest hint of a pudge at her belly, but that only accentuated her dramatic hips even more.

No doubt in your mind that she was stunning, as blood pounded from your ears and down below in preparation. Time crawled back to its default pace as her chilling blue eyes got closer, unblinking and steady. With one sharp breath, drawing in her shower-fresh aroma, your view became fully shrouded by her breasts jiggling softly with her final steps into your space. Her faintly pimpled expression showed no signs of that shy uncertainty, and now towered a full head above you. Her visage was dangerously close and overpowering as she swiped her slick hair back, ceasing the time you had to prepare, before her reddened lips swooped down to capture yours.

Her weighted dick grazed your own rock-hard stiffness below, as her moist fingers encircled your face tightly. You found yourself light-headed from the rapid ignition of her assault, and the longer you kissed, the more it felt like this girl had some kind of cheat code, with lips like the softest marshmallows, paired with an unnatural, passionate grip. You sucked in her bottom lip, trying to regain the control you were quickly losing. Still dazed, your hands found purchase on the warm, damp skin of her hips, and you sank your fingers into the resilient flesh of her plump cheeks. Shuddering, you held on for dear life as her tongue bullied yours at a gentle pace, pulling a soft whimper from your throat with its caressing massage.

She pulled away slowly at your plea, her long fingers still stroking your face, and a small part of you was grateful, unsure if you could've escaped the kiss on your own. You took the moment to inhale a shaky breath and study her sharp eyes and small, pointed nose. She ticked many of the 'nerd' features you fell for, with her black, metallic frames and modest pink blemishes from her forehead to her angled chin, and you felt an infatuation building for every new detail you saw on her.

"S-sorry, was that too much?", she cooed softly with another wide, nervous smile, her thin eyebrows furrowing slightly. You couldn't get over how pleasant and bubbly she was, all while her cock pulsed with heat against your body.

Her sweet concern relaxed a tension in your shoulders you hadn't noticed, before you licked your lips to respond as you studied her face. "Heh. Trust me, you are the best kind of surprise."

A dense blush of red sprayed her grinning cheeks at that, her mouth quivering with a loss for words, but her eyes never left yours. "I'm not...um...I don't normally do this."

With your heart pounding to escape your chest, you matched her grin with your own, your face slick with sweat from both of you. This was all happening crazy fast, you thought, as brief thoughts of 'who is she' and 'how is this happening' flickered through your mind, but you instead just leaned into her hands more as she held your face, keeping your cool with a gentle sigh.

"Lucky me, then.", you purred, digging your fingers into her wet cheeks for a tighter embrace. "So, what else...don't you normally do?"

The moment your words hit the air, something shifted as she gazed down at you, her sharp nails dragging up to play with your hair. A warm pulse in the cool, quiet hallway. Static at the base of your toes; you couldn't pinpoint what was rising. As if to answer your curiosity, her stiff dick pulsed against your shirt, the warm wet spot now running down your belly. She then leaned down again at an agonizingly slow pace, and you swore you could see her glacier-blue eyes charging with electricity, her pleasant smile dropping ever so faintly.

Her long arms slid down to wrap around your lower back, before touching her forehead to yours, to stare even deeper into you.

"Let's find out."

She suddenly pinned her hips against yours, her dick now stabbing up your shirt with a notable slickness, as her lips met yours once more. Your teeth clicked gently as she squatted down for another fervent kiss, squeezing you tight around your waist. Every few moments you'd feel the vibration of her moan, her long hair cascading around you both as she squeezed you with an immobilizing passion, impairing your motor skills to crumble gradually. Your top was completely damp from her body, and you would've collapsed from the intensity, but her sturdy embrace roughly lifted you from the ground with a short grunt, to where your feet dangled uselessly.

Surging with even more heat, you let loose some strangled noise, but her groan simply overpowered yours, fierce and uncontrolled. She seemed to be accelerating into a hunger with her hard kissing, but you defiantly matched her pace as you were so turned on by her strength, her tightening clutch showing no signs of struggle while suspending you fully. Your hands gripped aimlessly at the small of her dripping back to press against her more, printing her luscious form into your memory.

You hardly registered when she carried you into the steamy, heated locker room, your tongues still massaging as she laid you across a wide bench. Those incredible moments had already made up for your long day, as you couldn't recall ever being embraced so passionately. You both pulled back to breathe deeply in the foggy, saturated room, and time seemed to pause as you shared a lustful, nervous, animalistic gaze. A slight notion of success came from watching her gasp for air with you, looking up into her half-fogged glasses as she planted her hands across your chest, giving you no space to inhale anything but the dense lavender scent of her frizzy, dripping locks.

"Ya know, I'm starting to think you have done this.", you wheezed, taking the initiative with your left hand kneading her thigh, and the right grasping her veiny, heated cock with long, deliberate strokes. Her nails pressed into your chest more as she caught her breath, and your own hard cock throbbed against your zipper. This felt like it was all happening at lightning speed, but watching her teeth clench as you worked her wide meat in your grip was just too good to stop.

"No-", she winced, biting her lower lip hard at your slow caressing. "Not, like, this fast! It's just...you. I only wish I'd met you sooner, but-hmph!"

She suddenly grabbed your stroking wrist to a halt, as she shut her eyes to regain her composure, then opened them wide before crushing her lips to yours. You could only sit back and let your thoughts dissolve into pleasure as you were pressed into the bench, this moment almost too dreamy to be true, before she slid her lips down your cheek to brush your ear with a devilish whisper.

"...but I've got you now."

A mix of fear and excitement burned your chest at her words, then blazed even more fiercely as she rotated above you, tossing her juicy thigh across your head into a sweaty sixty-nine, before working your pants down quickly.

"Oh my...gah...", you blurted, intoxicated by the point-blank view of her powerful, tanned legs, soaked and dripping, while your palms squeezed the curves of her supple, fleshy cheeks, spread wide as she squatted low above your face. Sparks were jumping through every part of your body with anticipation, and, glancing down, her own excitement was crystal clear. Her nodding, rigid dick suspended itself with exhilaration, almost painfully stiff as it let out bead after bead of clear juice onto your chest. At the other end, you felt the moist air of the shower room on your dick as she rigorously removed the last barrier of your clothing, wasting no time to engulf your entire length in the wet heat of her mouth.

"Holy shhhi...oh GOD!", you cried out, arching your back high while her tongue swirled around the crevices of your length. You could only quiver in ecstasy as every nerve ending between your legs spasmed under the force of her suction. Once your vision regained some clarity, you took a moment to shakily caress the glossy surface of her plump balls, inches from your nose. She approved of your touch with a muffled, vibrating growl, right into your dick, before her reaching hand guided her own fat cock downward, to pierce your lips forcefully.

This sinful tempo of hers repeatedly caught you off guard. You were drowning from the salty, unyielding plunge of her shaft, as the tight pressure of her slick, convulsing throat around your dick made your vision go hazy once more. You were losing yourself as she sucked harder and harder, her low, long moans thrusting you rapidly to the edge. Not to be outdone so easily, you sank your fingertips into the wet, swollen curve of her ass cheeks as you dove into her cock. You bobbed and tongued her thick meat, gulping down her constant trickle of juices from her slit, which were actually quite tasty, although you pondered if your brain was simply too drunk to register any other flavor.

The few working brain cells you had left did their best to confirm if this was, in fact, not a dream. This tall, anxious beauty swayed from bashful timidness to overwhelming passion, and back again, with blinding speed. You reached into your mind for a way to be sure you see her again soon but came up blank; not because you wouldn't know what to say, but because you were rocketed back out of your thoughts against your will as she suddenly glided her warm tongue across the slit of your tip with force, sending fireworks through your entire form.

"Mmph!", you murmured around her stiff dick, helpless as her long fingers massaged your balls and inner thigh while gyrating her tongue faster around you, as if she knew you were close, and had no plans of letting you escape. Her hard nipples scraped softly along your belly with her every move, and you weren't sure how much more you could handle. You tried all you could to shake her focus and last a bit longer, frantically sucking her off, but her pace only accelerated. Grabbing her waist, you clenched your toes, and your eyes, tight, riding the sharp tingle that rocketed through your legs and core, forcing a long, guttural moan around her thick member as you came.

Everything became white lights and stars as your dick pulsed with powerful, sweet release. Every struggling tremble of your hips was wrestled defiantly, as she hilted as deep onto you as possible, her long fingers clutching your squirming thighs underneath, while her lips sealed tight to cage your pulsations. Your body was writhing uncontrollably, throbbing with a longer eruption than you ever had before. Each heavy, blissful unload into her throat was met with a deep swallowing gulp from her gullet, claiming every ounce of your release as her property.

"Hoh! Ohhh...oh!!!", you gurgled, as she ingested your soul out of your slit, her balls now draped along your nose, she was so deep. Your stifled moan rose with your hips into a pleading whine, her own victorious "Mhmm!" reverberating through you.

Who in the hell was she?

Prying your eyes open again, you realized your jaw had been on autopilot, slowly gagging the back of your throat with her considerable length. Ears thumping, you remembered to take in air, thoroughly drained, but far from done. You were certain your mind had already snapped from bliss, but your competitive flair refused to give in, inhaling the sweet, musky scent of her ball sack before feverishly swallowing more of her salty, heated meat.

"Mmmaugh! Oh, suck...YES!", she called out sloppily. Your renewed vigor had forced her to drop your softening dick from her mouth, which throttled your deep sucking into a higher gear. Now she was the one struggling, her feet slipping along the floor as you gripped her waist, returning her vehement favor tenfold. Planting your heels, you set to oscillating your neck as your tongue flicked along every crease of her cock.

She had brought you speeding to your edge, and you wanted nothing less than to launch her into a swan-dive of sexual ecstasy. Sliding your lips towards her convulsing tip, a steady stream of her hot precum traveled down your chin and neck, while her warm breath sputtered gibberish into your thighs. Your half-lidded gaze drank in the sight of her last few exposed, veiny inches, jostling back and forth, her spasming, glistening butt cheeks, and finally her darkened, puckering entrance, winking at you coaxingly.

"Mmm right there! Fuck!"

Her spitting, muffled bellows halted your tongue on a tense vein at the lower left of her thick tip, so you zeroed in and tightly fluttered your tongue with gusto at her newfound weak spot.

"Ugh! Ohhhhhhh my fucking-OH! AH YES!!"

Every single muscle from her abs to her toes seemed to ripple and tense, lifting her lower half high, but your strangling lips followed. Her legs pressed hard around your neck as her vibrating cock swelled with a robust volley of cum between your tight lips.

The shuddering mushroom top of her meat threw itself at your tongue, unloading rope, after fat, creamy rope of seed into every crevice of your mouth it could find. You gulped and drank as much salty release as you could, while the corners of your mouth guided the rest down your face. You palmed her ball sack gently as it twitched, coaxing out more of her delicious nut. She was grunting incoherently, and fully slumped down on top of you now, the only movement coming from her nodding shaft as it unleashed a few more pulses of fluid, each one weaker than the last. Your cheeks burned with a triumphant lust as you swallowed, but a devilish surge from your chest wanted to be sure she was satisfied. You waited through one more weak pulse, before gliding your middle finger past her wet sack, right into the tight opening between her cheeks, to caress that slick, nerve-laden spot deep inside.

"W-Whoaaafuck! So good-Oh no!!", she screamed, a hint of fear in her voice as she came again, jolting so hard from the surprise that she lost all balance, and began a sideways descent off the bench, the clutch of her thighs taking you with her. The short stumble still made a loud plap when her drenched, naked form touched the floor, while your left arm clasped the bench to avoid a painful landing. Sprawled out on the tile, your entire body tingled like a Vegas slot machine as you slid your mouth from her limp cock. Now you were truly worn out, but elated, like some animalistic pressure had found its release.

After a moment of two voices coughing, then silence, you couldn't help but wheeze into a giggle as you slid your lips from her limp cock, your shoulders shaking at hearing her chuckle, as you both sat up. Wrestling with the tangle of clothes at your ankles, combined with her glazed face and hair cascading over her eyes summed up this rush of passion in one image. The only sounds were the whimpers and gasps of her laugh and yours respectively, as she peeled her sticky mane from her face to see you through sideways lenses. Your own image must have been just as thoroughly caked with fluids as her shoulders shook through another giggle.

"Oh, you laughing at me? Am I that sticky?", you said through a smile, resting your shoulders against the bench as you pulled your knees to your chest.

She gradually mirrored your pose opposite you with her back against the locker. "Hmm yeah, sweetie. You look pretty rough."

"Ah, dang. You know if there are any showers nearby?", you joked, your delivery cutting off her answer as you both laughed loudly once again.

As you wiped your sleeve down your face, it then occurred that you had no idea how long you and this gal had been in the girls' locker room. Right then it didn't matter while you admired her joyful, radiant form in the soft, white light. Her glasses were still slightly crooked as she wiped at her giggling expression, still dripping with various fluids. That luscious mane of glossy curls stuck to her forehead, neck, and shoulders with a life of its own. Her breasts were squeezed against her knees, which were also completely soaked down to her brown-sugar calves and thighs. You'd never been this intense with a stranger before, but it all felt so right. No part of her was shower-clean anymore, especially the slumped, glistening bulge of her drained cock, draped along the floor in a sticky puddle of white. It looked as thoroughly relieved and spent as you had felt.

Siluria
Siluria
43 Followers
12