Chapter 1: Ava Seems Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gotta tell ya, I've never seen a more beautiful sight", you said aloud, glancing warmly at this glazed donut of a gal you stumbled upon.

She paused her grooming to look down her frames and blush at your words, crinkling her nose to set her glasses. "Ah geez, you're so...I-I needed that." She pulled her knees in tight, embarrassed at the slight stumble of her words, before continuing slowly. "Sorry. You should know, dude, I am quite the dork."

"Oh? Good. That happens to be just what I'm looking for."

Her dark eyebrows went high as an even deeper blush washed over her tan complexion, before she reached over to clutch your knee tightly, her bright blue irises searching your face up and down. You didn't think she could get any more adorable, before she bit her trembling red lip as she leaned deeply into your gaze with a whisper. "Is it? Th-that's...gosh, you're cute."

Her words struck your heart like lightning, coaxing a jovial snicker you couldn't contain, as she pouted and smiled at your response. "Haha I told you! I say things like 'gosh' sometimes. You'll have to get used to it."

"No complaints here! I mean it. You're my kind of gal."

"Liar."

"Never.", you responded flatly, reaching to caress her earlobe gently. "Especially after a rush like that. Is now a good time to introduce ourselves?"

She gasped at the realization, before sliding closer to rest her head on your knee, piercing your soul with a slow, heavy blink of her gaze, as her nails slid up and down your thigh.

"Sure. I'm Ava...and you?"

12