Chapter 1 - One Blind Mouse

Story Info
Kimber discovers a journal and confronts the past.
1k words
3.57
7.6k
13
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Family History: Chapter 1 - One blind mouse

Our story begins:

Kimber enters the office with giddy anticipation mixed with the fear of being caught. "Would that be such a bad thing?" she thinks to herself. Her brain shouting "Yes," her arousal and the slickness forming in her undies says otherwise.

The door she knew would creak, like everything in this old Victorian, but she had to be quiet to not wake them. She pushes it slowly with one hand, gripping the door edge with the other, ready to stop it moving the instant the sound becomes too loud.

Heart thumping in her chest so hard, she can hear it. Perspiration forming on her brow and neck. She continues to push the door open ever so slowly until it's just wide enough for her to slip through. Her thin mousey frame, and B cups having little trouble fitting in to the narrow opening.

Slowly making her way past the door and into the room, the nipple of her right breast makes contact with the door edge. The sensation of the contact rapidly moves down her body, right to her sex, she gasps, barely able to keep it inaudible. At the same time Kimber experiences a small involuntary contraction of her vaginal muscles, multiplying the pleasure she felt.

The unexpected contact with her nipple sparks anew the idea of going back up to her room, locking the door, and reading more of the journal that kept her up most of the night. How many times had she held the journal open with one hand reading the sensual secrets it held, while the digits of her other were caressing her labia, teasing her clitoris, exploring her warm and wet opening.

Heavy with lust, tempted to sneak her hand under her shorts and into her panties. "Not here, not now. You'll rub yourself raw." she thinks, as she wills herself to stop.

Face flush, she manages to regain her composure just enough to continue holding the door edge with a death grip, not letting it move an inch. It's not like her nipples weren't already hard, "shit, they're hard more often than they aren't" she thinks to herself, "but I should have anticipated that".

"Pencil erasers" she recalls Hugh had called them back then... It had been 10 years since they were together. She had lain with her head resting on Hugh's right forearm, and her back across his lap. Her sweaty bum resting on the seat. This was after he had picked her up from work and drove them out to one of their 'spots', that last time.

"Not the #2s, nooo, yours are like those big ass pencils with the large eraser on the end," a big grin on his face, "like you get at a novelty shop" he had said while looking down at her. His gaze moving between her eyes and her breasts. He had lightly traced a finger around each breast and then each nipple. The tease caused her aureoles to tighten up, which made each nipple stick out just a tiny bit more.

The shivers of pleasure his touch had sent down her spine and right into her crotch, "every. single. time. he would caress or tweak them." she blissfully recalled.

Even after the marathon session they'd just had in the back seat of his big old Delta 88 rust bucket, when he touched her like that, "and those deep blue eyes of his..." remembering back. Kimber had felt his manhood react with a little flex immediately after she released a low and slow moan in response to the attention he'd been giving her nipples.

That car had been easily a couple of decades old by the time Hugh bought it. The fun they had in it, practically every day. He'd be waiting for her in the parking lot, always on time. She would get in the car after working her shift, making sure she slammed the passenger door shut 'cause, "if you don't it won't latch properly!", Hugh had told her over and over.

"That back seat. mmm..." she thought to herself now, as she continued to recall their love-making sessions back when they were both 18. How many times had she taken his load in that back seat, how many times had he gone down on her back there. The back seat of the rust bucket was wide and deep, with old noisy springs, simply perfect for all the naughty things two horny high school seniors could get up to.

"It was raining pretty hard that las..." her remembrance interrupted by a loud reverberating Dong! Quickly snapping her out of her reverie and back to present - her heart thumping even harder as she reflexively turns her head toward the noise. As quickly as the fear enters her mind, it dissipates. "It was just the old Grandfather clock at the end of the hallway!" her inner voice reassures her.

"It's not even that loud when it strikes the new hour." she thought while slowly releasing her breath, not realizing she had been holding it. Kimber turns her head back looking into the office, and takes a moment, still not fully through the doorway.

Chiding herself, "my mind wanders so much when I'm horny" she thinks to herself, "especially when it turns to her past with Hugh... or more recently, to the recently discovered journal." She lets out another breath, realizing how on edge she is. A shallow sigh, and she refocuses her mind on the present.

She continues to wiggle through the narrow doorway, back pressed against the sturdy door frame, hands holding the edge of the door, keeping it in the absolute widest position before it makes that wickedly loud screech everyone, but Daddy hated. Mom was always all over him to "oil it, fix it, replace it, just make it stop doing that!" each time he would open it fully or close it.

"But that was another time, a time before..." she stopped her own thought, deciding she wasn't going down that path of thought right now.

~ End of Chapter 1 ~