Disaster to Delight

Story Info
A bad date turns out for the best.
5.3k words
4.5
36.7k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
715 Followers

It was a Friday evening, and I was in the shopping mall with my brother Luke who, at twenty, was a little more than a year older than me. We had gone to look for a gift for Dad's birthday in a few days' time, but were sidetracked when we ran into Adam, one of Luke's workmates.

I hardly noticed Adam because my whole attention was on the man with him. The most stunningly handsome man I had ever seen. Not movie star handsome, but definitely my kind of handsome, which is impossible to explain to anyone who doesn't understand me as a person. My breath caught in my throat as he fixed me with a dazzling smile and introduced himself as Kurt.

"Like Kurt Russell the actor?" I teased.

He nodded ruefully. "Yeah, my folks named me after him."

In hindsight I must have seemed like a lovestruck adolescent as the four of us wandered around the mall for the next couple of hours, with me hanging on every word that issued from Kurt's luscious lips, and blushing furiously whenever he said anything that could be even remotely complimentary about me. One by one the stores in the mall began to lower their security shutters, and I felt like all of my Christmases had come at once when he took me to one side, and asked me to meet him in the food court next evening.

The next day was the longest and slowest I had ever lived through. I checked the clock every "hour," almost screaming with frustration when I saw that little more than five minutes had passed since I last checked. It was a struggle to appear calm, because I knew from past experience that my well meaning Dad would give me a thorough grilling if he knew I had a date. It wasn't that he didn't trust me - he just didn't trust anyone in pants within a mile of his precious daughter. I had no intention of keeping it a secret from him, but I found it less stressful to let him know as I was about to leave. That way I could escape before the grilling started.

As fortune would have it, this was the night of his monthly Rotary Club meeting, which was really an excuse for the men to escape their wives and hit the booze, so I planned to drop it on him on his way out.

With agonising slowness the hands on the clock crept closer to my date time, and Dad picked up his car keys and looked at Luke. "Fancy coming for a beer?"

My brother shook his head. "Thanks, but I have a hot date waiting for me."

Dad rolled his eyes. "Lucky you. Don't do anything I wouldn't enjoy."

Mom laughed. "If he's anything like you there's not much chance of that!"

I walked with him to his car, and as he turned the key in the ignition I kissed his cheek. "By the way, I'm meeting someone at the mall, but I won't be home late." I said casually, and as the expected scowl formed I walked quickly back to the house, waving in acknowledgement as he shouted after me.

"Don't let anyone pressure you into doing anything you don't want!"

Mom looked amused when I walked through the door. "I heard your Dad yelling. I take it you just told him about your date?"

I grinned, wondering if every over protective father glanced down towards his daughter's crotch when she returned from a date. Almost as though he expected to see fingerprints - or worse. "Yeah, speaking of dates, didn't Luke say he had one?"

Her smile widened and she nodded. "He's in his room getting ready. He seems sure he'll get lucky tonight, and you know how persuasive he can be so I wouldn't bet against it."

Fifteen minutes later I said goodbye to them both and headed out to meet Kurt. My face fell when I saw him. The almost effervescent man with the ready smile, who had figuratively charmed the pants off me the night before - and I must stress that I had no wish for him to do so literally, then or at any time in the forseeable future, although I admit that at the time I had briefly considered the possibility of him being the first to put his hand inside my bra - was gone. In his place was a scowling figure, who stared pointedly at the clock as I approached.

"You're late, I was about to leave." The way he said it made it sound as if he thought my whole life would be ruined if I missed him.

I shrugged unapologetically. "I had to wait for my dad to leave." His expression said he didn't believe me, but I was so disappointed with his changed personality that I didn't really care. Then again, we had both made the effort to turn up, so I might as well see how our date worked out.

He seemed to be thinking along similar lines, because he nodded. "Let's grab something to eat."

After a few minutes checking what was on offer from the various food outlets, we found a table for two and sat down to eat. He remained silent as he shovelled food into his mouth, scarcely taking his eyes off my breasts. I had an uncomfortable feeling that he was undressing me with his eyes, but I brushed it off as overreaction to his mood, telling myself that it was natural. Every boy I had ever dated since my breasts first started to develop had looked at me in the same way.

Kurt finished his meal first and stood up. "Coffee?" In an attempt to lighten his mood, I smiled agreement, but he merely turned away with a curt nod.

I was just finished when he returned with an insulated cardboard cup of coffee for me and a cola for himself. When I beamed my thanks, he gestured.

"Bring it with you. Let's get out of here."

I raised a questioning eyebrow. "Where are we going?"

For the first time his scowl vanished, but his almost smile was not one of amusement. "Wait and see." Taking a firm grip on my arm he led me to his car, and within no more than five minutes, he turned into the deserted carpark of my old high school. Switching off the engine, he took my coffee and sat it on top of the dash before unfastening my seatbelt.

"What are you doing?" I asked uneasily, suspecting I knew the answer but praying that I was wrong.

"What do you think?" he said bluntly, leaning closer and squeezing my breasts. "Lay your seat flat and open your legs."

"NO!" I shrieked, shaking my head violently and pushing his hand away.

His voice took on a harsher tone. "C'mon, you know the score." he rasped. "You were throwing yourself at me last night, so don't play the innocent. You've wanted me to fuck you since the minute we met, so let me feel your cunt."

I panicked and squeezed my thighs together when he tried to force his hand under my suddenly too short skirt, then I did the only thing I could think of. I reached for my still fairly hot coffee and tipped it into his lap.

"You fucking bitch!" he howled, clutching at his crotch, and seizing the opportunity I opened the car door and bolted.

I ducked under the safety barrier surrounding the sports field, and raced across the playing surface, relieved that Kurt couldn't follow in his car. To play it safe, I continued running until I was out of breath. I looked back as I slowed down, and seeing no sign of pursuit I relaxed and headed for home.

It was getting dark by the time I arrived, and as I climbed the stairs to my room I saw the light shining through the half open door of my brother's room. Assuming he had left it on when he went out, I was about to switch it off when I heard Mom's voice.

"That's really nice."

I bristled with indignation. Our parents had always instilled in us the importance of respecting the privacy of others, yet here she was, snooping around Luke's room whilst everyone was out. I stepped forward intending to confront her, but when I reached the doorway I froze. My brother had boasted about having a hot date, but never in a million years could I have imagined it was with our mother. Yet there was no denying the evidence of my own eyes.

She was sprawled naked on his bed with an equally naked Luke beside her, his hand between her legs and his mouth on her still firm thirty eight year old breasts, whilst she sighed with pleasure and stroked his hard cock. I tried to look away, but despite my anger at her betraying Dad, no matter who with, I found the sight immensely arousing.

And there was another emotion. Envy. If Kurt hadn't been so aggressive and arrogant I might well still be with him right now, having my own breasts and nipples fondled and sucked for the first time, instead of watching my Mom enjoying a pleasure I had never known, but now desperately wanted.

Under my avid gaze Mom writhed and moaned with passion as her son thrust his probing fingers in and out of her willing pussy, then she suddenly pushed him away and flipped over on to all fours. "Do me again Luke," she gasped, "but take your time and make it last!"

I was so engrossed in what I was watching that I didn't notice that Dad had returned, until he startled me by slipping his arms around my waist from behind, just as Luke buried his cock in Mom's pussy.

"Wow, that looks awesome," he whispered.

I didn't know which shocked me more, being caught spying or the fact that my Dad seemed unperturbed about seeing his wife being fucked by his son.

"Aren't you jealous?" I asked in amazement.

"Why should I be?" he responded, sounding genuinely surprised that I asked. "Jealousy is a sign of insecurity and there is no place for it in a healthy relationship. Your Mom and I belong with each other, not to each other." He was silent for several seconds, before continuing. "They've been planning this for a while. You know I can never say no to your Mom, and to be honest I've always secretly liked the thought of seeing her with another man. When she told me she wanted this I agreed, provided she left the door open enough for me to watch. The fact that the other man is our son just makes it more exciting."

Although I didn't say so, I had to agree with him on that point, and my initial anger dissipated, knowing that he not only knew, but approved of what we were witnessing. In captivated silence we watched Luke's virile manhood plunder Mom's eager pussy, and her enthusiastic response to each vigorous thrust, and slowly Dad's hands moved from over my stomach, one to fondle my breasts, the other to carefully inch up the hem of my skirt. I tried to tell him to stop, that it was wrong, but it didn't feel wrong and the words wouldn't come. Then he was stroking my pussy through my soaked briefs, and the last thing I wanted was for him to stop.

I had often wondered how it would feel to have someone touch me there, but somehow I had never been with the right man at the right time. Now I was, and I parted my thighs and pushed my bottom against my Dad's stiff prick. The feel of his fingertip on my clit as he pressed the fabric of my panties between my pussy lips made me shiver with delight, but it was not enough, so when he suggested we go to my room I turned and led the way without hesitation.

A week or even a day earlier I would have been acutely embarrased if my Dad saw me in my underwear, and mortified if he saw the tiniest hint of bare skin, but now I wanted him to take off my clothes, to feel his hands on my until now untouched bare breasts, making my stiffening nipples stand up hard and proud, as Luke had with Mom's. Wanted to feel him caress my defenceless virgin pussy, as Luke had caressed Mom's wet and willing slit. Wanted him to know that everything he saw and touched was his for the taking, if only he was bold enough to take it. If not today, then soon.

I thrilled at the faint whisper of the zip as he slowly pulled the slide down from my neck to the small of my back, and I shivered with anticipation as he unclipped my bra. He must have misunderstood my reaction, because he hesitated. "Are you OK with this?" he asked quietly. "I'll stop if you're not." I turned to face him and tugged at my dress so that it, and my bra, fell to the floor in one movement.

"My God, you're perfect!" he whispered. His words made me blush, when being almost naked had failed, as for long moments he stared as if he couldn't believe his eyes. He placed his hands on my shoulders, holding me at arms length as he studied me, only his eyes moving as they roved up and down. Although I could not see them, I felt sure that my secretions had made my panties almost transparent, and I cursed inwardly for never having felt the need to shave, and my bush prevented him from seeing my slit.

Once or twice his hand twitched as though he was about to touch me, then he seemed to have second thoughts. I made up his mind for him by moving his hands to my breasts. Any uncertainty he may have felt vanished as he picked me up like a doll and laid me on the bed. Seconds later I knew the pleasure Mom had known, as my Dad sucked my nipples the way my brother had sucked hers.

I knew it made no sense, but the more he sucked and fondled, the more my perception changed until my previously untouched breasts seemed to ripen into honest to God tits. Ever so slowly he slid his hand lower, and as he started stroking my pussy I sighed happily. 'This is how my first time should be,' I told myself. 'A gentle loving awakening.' Rather than the brutal uncaring conquering that I was convinced would have been my fate, had I not escaped from Kurt.

I reached to unfasten his pants and grasped his cock, marvelling that something so hard could be so soft to the touch. So stiff but yielding. I stroked slowly, wanting to please him as much as he was pleasing me, and he pushed his hand into the waistband of my briefs. For the first time I had a finger caressing my clit, and it was the most exciting feeling I had ever known.

"Do you want me to take my panties off?" I asked in a whisper, raising my hips.

He took his mouth from my nipples just long enough to answer. "Not just yet, I want to discover you a little at a time. Besides, you would have to stop what you are doing and that's the last thing I want."

He returned to sucking my tits and stroking my clit for a few minutes, before laying a trail of kisses down to my crotch, then he quickly took off my briefs and replaced his fingers with his tongue. I thought I would die of pleasure as he licked my pussy, each flick of his tongue on my throbbing clit seeming to set fire to every cell of my body. My climax was literally breathtaking and left me gasping, and as it subsided, dad raised his head and spread my pussy lips wide.

"Oh shit!"

I looked at him, puzzled. "What's wrong?"

"We'd better stop, I don't want to hurt you. " he muttered. "I didn't realise you'd never done it before. I mean most girls your age..... " he tailed off.

"I've never done it because I was never with the right man," I told him firmly. "Now I am, so if it has to hurt a bit, so be it. I know you don't mean to, but some things are unavoidable, and I'd rather you than someone who doesn't care so long as he gets what he wants."

He thought long and hard, then, "Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked, staring longingly at my pussy.

I reached for his erection. "As sure as Mom was about wanting Luke."

"OK," he nodded and lay back. "We'll do it the easiest way for you." Kicking his pants off, he coaxed me to kneel astride his hips, and positioned the tip of his cock against my entrance. "When you're ready, but stop if it hurts too much."

I had been counting on Dad taking charge and pushing his cock into my pussy, but now that the decision was mine I became nervous. What if I chickened out at the last instant? Or worse, screamed like a baby? If that happened Dad would never forgive himself.

I glanced at him and saw the look of avid anticipation as he stared at my pussy, and I knew I couldn't bear to disappoint him. Cautiously I lowered myself to take the first two or three inches of his cock inside me, wincing at the first twinge and bracing for the real pain I knew would follow. After a brief pause I sank down, and the sheer bliss on Dad's face as he watched me engulf his entire length made any amount of pain worth it.

The strange thing was that there wasn't any. There was only a pleasant feeling of fullness. I remained motionless for a few seconds to become accustomed to being stretched. Slowly at first, then with increasing confidence and pleasure, I rose and fell, riding him as he fondled my tits, until my cum flowed freely down his shaft. Seconds after I writhed and shuddered through a mind blowing climax, Dad's cock erupted, and as he pumped jet after jet of hot cum into me, I had the pleasing thought that, just as things had changed when he had first sucked my tits, in my mind, being filled with his cock and his cum had transformed my virgin pussy into a gloriously fucked cunt.

Taking care not to dislodge him, I slumped forward, crushing my tits against his chest as I kissed his lips, tasting what he had tasted. I lay quietly for some time, thinking about what we had seen and what we had done, and gradually I began to undulate my hips, until I felt his cock slide deeper into me as it stiffened and lengthened.

He gave a tentative thrust. "Again?" he asked hopefully.

"Again," I agreed, raising a little so he could suck my nipples.

I sighed happily as he feasted, then with a dirty, almost pornographic laugh I didn't know I was capable of, I lifted off his cock with a soft 'slurp,' and went on to all fours with my still slippery slit aimed straight at him. "Do me the way Luke did Mom."

He knelt behind me and grasped my hips. "It will be my pleasure," he responded, mimicking my laugh as he added, "and yours I hope."

"OH YES!" I gave a loud squeal of delight as he drove into me. Reaching forward, he grasped my tits, pulling me back onto his cock as he fucked me, and I tried to count the strokes, but I was too distracted by the rhythmic impact of his balls against my clit. Like most offspring, I had often resented what I regarded as overbearing parental control, but now the controlled way in which he was fucking me was something I could easily learn to live with, and it wasn't long before my cum was oozing down the insides of my quivering thighs.

It felt like his cock was going in deeper than when I was riding it, but I wasn't sure. What I was sure of though was I couldn't get enough of it, and when my orgasm struck it was so intense that it made my earlier climax seem like a ripple in a still pond. When his cum finally flooded my well fucked cunt I shrieked with joy, and collapsed in a panting heap.

Dad fell down with me, keeping his cock buried until he was completely spent, then he turned me onto my back and took me in his arms. "Are you OK?" he asked anxiously.

I kissed him and stroked my nipples against his chest. "Better than OK. I feel wonderful. I'm so glad you were my first."

"Me too," he whispered, holding me close and stroking my hair.

Suddenly I was transported back to my childhood, when my Daddy would bathe me then carry me to the living room, where he would cuddle me on his lap as Mommy brushed my hair before they put me to bed.

The spell was broken when he touched my slit again, and I parted my legs. I was a little tender from the unaccustomed activity, but if he wanted to fuck me again it was fine by me.

Instead he sat up and pulled a face as he studied my pussy. "I think you'd better get cleaned up," he said wryly. "We seem to have made a bit of a mess." He went to the door and peered out. " It's safe to come out now," he reported. "Luke's door is closed and the light is out,so they must have gone downstairs. Your Mom would have told me if she intended to make a night of it."

Confident that my brother couldn't see me if he was downstairs with Mom, I took the few steps to the bathroom still naked. After emptying my bursting bladder, I cleaned up the mess between my legs, frowning at my reflection in the mirror. Taking the nail scissors from the manicure set in the cupboard under the washbasin, I stood astride the toilet bowl and clipped away at the excess foliage, until my now prominent clit peeped enticingly between almost completely revealed pussy lips, reddened and swollen, but not uncomfortably so from unaccustomed activity. With a satisfied nod, I flushed away the clippings and returned to my room.

rufriter
rufriter
715 Followers
12