Chapter 1: Taking Her Breath Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did I just tell you about obedience?" he said.

"I'm sorry, Sir," she said. "I really need to go."

"Then you ask me," he said. "You ask for permission to use the bathroom before you kneel. You don't make announcements and you don't turn away from me."

Her bladder was hurting. "Yes, Sir," she said hurriedly. "May I please use the bathroom, Sir?"

He released her hair and she ran into the bathroom. When she was done, she washed her hands, and came out to find him sitting on the couch. She started to sit next to him, but then shifted and knelt in front of him. "Good girl," he said. He unzipped his pants, but held her hair. "Ask first," he said.

"May I, Sir?" she asked.

"Be clear," he said. "May you what?"

"May I please suck your cock, Sir," she said.

With his assent, she took him into her mouth and sucked him slowly and deeply as she'd been trained.

"Take your dress off," she said. His hand stopped her when she started to sit up. "I didn't give you permission to take your mouth off my cock."

She unbuttoned the dress from the top, working not to let his cock leave her mouth. The last two buttons would have been hard to reach, but they were already unbuttoned. She shrugged the dress off with her mouth still on him, and let it drop behind her.

"Good girl," he said. "But you forgot your place quite a few times today. One way you will be punished is to be spanked. Up here." He indicated his lap.

She got up and sat next to him, unsure of what to do. He sat all the way back, and hands took her by the shoulders and laid her down, holding her from falling as he positioned her over his lap with her ass in the air.

He caressed it, and asked her, "How does this feel?"

"It's embarrassing," she said. His hands slipped between her legs and she opened them for him. He stroked her very wet lips. "But you like it," he said.

"Yes, Sir," she said. "I like it very much."

"You remembered proper language the second time," he said. But not the first. By my count you've forgotten yourself six times this morning, so I am going to spank you six times. What is your safeword?"

"'Inquisition,' Sir," she said. It was an in-joke from their first date.

"Good girl. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir." Then she corrected herself. "Yes, Sir. I am ready to be spanked, Sir."

His hand met her ass with a sharp smack. It didn't seem like he'd hit her that hard but nonetheless it hurt more than she'd expected. "Keep count," he said.

"One, Sir," she said.

Smack. "Two, Sir," she said, breathing harder, her eyes watering. Smack, smack, without a pause in between. "Owwww," she moaned. "Three and four, Sir."

Smack. It was hurting a lot now, and tears started to flow. "Five, Sir," she said, another smack following immediately. "Six, Sir," she said, still crying.

His hand caressed her ass and stroked her hair.

"When you've been punished, you say thank you," he said.

"Thank you, Sir," she said. "I will do better."

"I know you will," he said, kissing the back of her head. "You did very well. I am pleased, but I did want you to feel what it's like to be disciplined."

She turned her head and he stroked her face. She remained over his lap, her ass still presented to him. It smarted, and she suspected it was turning red. She felt like it was glowing. She felt disciplined, and she felt safe, held, cradled. She took a deep breath and sighed into his palm, then kissed it.


11

She was back in the same booth for a late brunch with Chloe on Sunday, after he'd gone back to his own place. The taste of his come was still in her mouth from having served him just before he left.

"So you'll dress for him every day now?" Chloe asked.

"No, he'll dress me, or he'll tell me what to wear," she said.

Chloe looked at her. "You look the same as you always do," she said. Her friend was in the same jeans and sweater she tended to wear this time of year.

"Not underneath," she said. Rather than a sports bra, she was wearing a lacy camisole, and the denim of her jeans was cradling her bare ass. "I'm wearing a thong that probably cost more than my jeans, and no bra."

Chloe looked around, then reached a hand out to cop a quick feel of her friend's breasts. "Oh, very nice," she said, smiling as her friend sat back, reddening.

"Don't do that," she said. "Not here."

Her friend held her hand over the table. ""I shouldn't," Chloe said. "I really am happy for you. But I bet you look really hot."

"Thank you," her friend said. "And I feel hot. In a completely different way."

She told Chloe about the corseting, about his review of her clothing and what he'd bought her, and about being spanked.

"Being over his lap like that, it made me so hot -- but also warm," she said. "Even my ass hurting felt like something different. Maybe that's a bit of what you feel?"

"At a different level," Chloe said, smiling. She usually had bruises, whip marks, burns or other results of pain that her friend couldn't imagine enduring. "But you've been spanked before."

"Not feeling so loved and safe," her friend said. "And it wasn't like he just suddenly decided to whack my ass. He had been more strict with me the whole day, and I did things wrong and he explained that I would be punished," she said. "And then telling me how to get dressed and coming here without--" she stopped, looking around. Chloe raised her eyebrows.

"We came here for brunch yesterday and all I had on was that buttoned denim dress," she said quietly.

"Nothing else at all?" Chloe said, intrigued.

"Just a sweater on top. He had to hold my coat because I couldn't have gotten out of the booth without flashing the whole place," her friend said, smiling. "And I have to wash the dress today to see if I can get the stain out."

"That sounds delicious," Chloe said. "And not like you."

They finished brunch, Chloe asking for more details and wanting to see the corset.

--

As her friend opened the door to her apartment, she thought about how she would kneel if she were entering with him. She'd need to get a softer rug for this spot if she was going to be spending time on her knees here.

She took Chloe into the bedroom where the two women had spent quite a few nights. She took the corset from the closet. Chloe took it from her, and whistled. "I would kill to see you in this," she said. "I never imagined you in something so extreme."

"Neither did I," her friend said. "I've never been confined like that. But it felt good, like being held very tight."

"Can I see the new collection?" Chloe asked. Her friend pointed towards the top drawers of her dresser. Chloe looked through the new lingerie, exclaiming at the quality and holding up some of the sluttier pieces. "You'd look so hot in these, she said, holding up a pair of panties that had no back at all, just strings that would go under each buttock. "This is the kind of thing you'll be wearing all the time?"

"Yes," her friend said. "There's a few plain ones in back for 'that time of the month' but otherwise..."

"I want to see what you're wearing now," Chloe said. "I want to see the new Sunday morning diner clothes." Her friend enjoyed dressing sexy, but Chloe was more used to seeing her in comfortable old-friends clothing, inside and out.

Her friend hesitated, then raised her sweater to show the lacy camisole that outlined her breasts and showed her nipples, and didn't reach her waist.

"Oh my," said Chloe, reaching to lift her breast again, as she'd done in the diner, stroking the nipple with her thumb. "And?"

Her friend let the sweater drop. She unbuckled her belt, unzipped her jeans and turned around, pulling them down so Chloe could see her bare ass. She lifted her sweater to show Chloe the slim waistline of soft fabric, then turned around, still holding the sweater up.

"You look so nice. And that looks expensive," Chloe said. "Can I touch?" Her friend didn't say anything, just looked down, but didn't pull up her pants or drop the sweater, so Chloe ran her hand over the silky fabric of the thong, caressing through it the pussy she'd spent many happy hours licking.

"Oh, are you..." she said, pulling the thong down to show her friend's bare labia, running her fingers over her friend's hairless mons. "Oh sweetie," she said. "I've never seen you completely shaved."

"That's the way he likes it," her friend said. "Exposed."

Chloe stroked her, and Rachele lifted her hips but shook her head. Chloe stopped stroking but didn't remove her hand. "You're fresh shaved," Chloe said, feeling the soft smoothness of the skin, without a hint of stubble. "You did this before he left?"

"No, I got showered right before I met you," her friend said.

"So you shaved this carefully and dressed like that to meet me at the diner?" Chloe asked, a little incredulously.

"Not to meet you. I'll be shaving and dressing like this every day," her friend said. "Whatever I'm doing or whoever I'm meeting."

"It seems to excite you," Chloe said, her fingers spreading her friend's lips, feeling her wetness.

"Ohhh, Chloe, don't," her friend said, but raised her hips to the gentle fingers anyway.

"Don't what?" Chloe asked. "Don't touch you when you undress for me? It's look-but-don't-touch now? You want this as much as I do -- I can feel it."

"I do want it, Chloe," her friend said. "But it's different now. I'm not allowed."

Chloe sucked her friend's juices off her fingers. "Not allowed? We used to fool around no matter who you were seeing," she said, with a hint of petulance. She'd known their relationship might change but they hadn't talked about anything yet. "I know you want it."

"I don't think Robert would be okay with that," her friend said, pulling up her pants.

"He'd be OK with you undressing for me, though?" Chloe said.

"You wanted to see it," her friend said, her voice rising. "You asked me to."

"Maybe that's when you should have said no, Rachele," Chloe said heatedly. "It turns me on too when you show me yourself in expensive sexy lingerie. What did you think would happen? You're undressing for me in your bedroom!"

Her friend sat down on the bed with her face in her hands. "I'm sorry, Chloe, I didn't mean to be a tease."

"You love being a tease," Chloe said. "You love showing yourself to me. But now you're telling me I can't have you. That feels really shitty."

Her friend didn't say anything. She didn't want to tell Chloe that she wasn't just excited by displaying herself. It was true that she enjoyed that, but just then she'd been so turned on because she was showing Chloe how he had dressed her. And saying the words "I'm not allowed" had thrilled her in a way she didn't entirely understand.

"I'm going to leave and you're going to do the same thing with your fingers instead of mine," Chloe said. "What's the difference? Are you allowed to do that at least?"

Her friend looked down. "If I tell him," she said.

"You have to tell him when you play with yourself?" Chloe asked.

"If I come," her friend said. "I always ask him for permission if we're together. And lately when I masturbate it's always about him. And he likes me to tell him when I do it and what I was thinking. He scolded me when he was away the week before last."

"Scolded you for masturbating?" Chloe said. "You? You have your hands in your pants more than I do."

"No, for not telling him," her friend said. "He asked me on Friday if I had gone the whole week without, and when I said of course I hadn't, he gave me that raised-eyebrow look and I said I should have told him and he nodded."

Chloe raised her eyebrows. "Really? Don't you feel suffocated?" she asked.

"I could hardly breathe in that corset yesterday," her friend said. "And I felt good -- lighter and freer than I have since I don't know when."

Chloe looked skeptical. "Maybe so," she said. "But it doesn't feel so good to me."


12

She did masturbate when Chloe left. At the door, Chloe had kissed her on the lips and hugged her, saying, "I love you, and I want you to be happy. And if we have to be friends we'll be friends. But if you're not gonna fuck me, don't fuck with me."

She'd walked off before her friend could respond and it looked like she was crying. Rachele didn't want to think about it.

She lay on her bed in the expensive underwear he'd dressed her in, her jeans and sweater on the floor, stroking her lips through the silky cloth, feeling their outline and the wetness starting to soak through.

Chloe had been right -- her fingers were doing the same thing now that her friend's had been earlier. She had wanted Chloe very badly just then. Her friend's fingers knew her well and could probably have made her come standing up. It hadn't been nice to tease her friend if she wasn't going to follow through. And what would the harm have been? Robert knew she had something with Chloe.

But even if he hadn't told her so, she didn't think he would like it. And it had felt so good to say, "I'm not allowed." To be prevented from making a decision, forced to say no when she wanted to say yes, felt like him teasing her and denying her satisfaction remotely. Her fingers were moving faster now, and she was thinking about being told no, about being pulled back by the leash she wanted him to put around her neck, about him wanting exclusive access to her. About being his. She came hard, rolling onto her side and squeezing her legs around her hand.

She curled up into a fetal position, realizing that she was supposed to tell him about this orgasm. At least she could say truthfully that she'd orgasmed with thoughts of being controlled by him. She hadn't been thinking about Chloe at all.

That thought made her pause. She wasn't thinking about Chloe -- wasn't that her friend's point? How many times had she been in this bed with her? How mean was it to enjoy her attention and touch and then send her away like that? Chloe was going home alone and disappointed when she could still be here, and they could have had a nice Sunday afternoon and -- fuck! She hadn't asked Chloe how her week had been or what was going on. She'd talked nonstop about Robert and then showed off her new underwear and sent her home. She turned over on the bed and scrunched up with her arms beneath her, feeling guilty instead of aroused.

How could she feel good not thinking about her best friend, who'd been there through multiple relationships, even after Chloe got serious with Kevin? Chloe had spent days and nights with her after her breakup, even though Kevin was put off by having to spend multiple nights alone. She'd cried in her arms, she'd come with her between her legs, she'd been by her side through so much. She wouldn't have even met Robert if not for her.

It turned her on to turn her down, but it was selfish. She knew Chloe had been hurt; there was genuine frustration and disappointment in her question. Should she call Chloe and tell her to come back? That was probably worse.

She had been selfish and she hadn't told Chloe what was really happening. She'd enjoyed showing Chloe her ass or having her touch her pussy, but what had really turned her on was showing what she'd been told to wear. Explaining what she'd been made to do. Even if she hadn't explained it completely, it had turned her on tremendously to tell her friend what she was, or wanted to be. Having Chloe look in her dresser and know what was now expected of her. The fact that Chloe would be turned on to had not crossed her mind.

But having to say no was so exciting. Being denied, knowing that she wasn't allowed to have what she wanted, not being free -- her hand was back in her underwear again. But .... what if Robert gave her permission? He'd said he didn't like to share but he hadn't told her explicitly not to be with Chloe. What if she had called Robert and said that Chloe was here and she really wanted to take her to bed and Robert made her beg while Chloe was listening...

Her hand was beneath her now, inside her underwear, and she was rocking and pressing into the bed, thinking about begging for permission to let Chloe keep touching her, about telling him afterward how many orgasms she had. Having Chloe take off the underwear Robert had told her to wear, thinking of being dressed by Robert and undressed by Chloe. Then it occurred to her that she'd have to ask Robert afterward before she could get dressed again, and that she'd be naked in front of Chloe as she waited for a reply.

And then she thought of Chloe, waiting there while she talked to her new boyfriend, waiting to hear if she was allowed to be with her friend who was standing naked in front of her. What if Robert said no? Or told her some other rule that Chloe would then have to follow?

It was probably unrealistic anyway. She wasn't allowed because Robert wanted her completely. He wanted all of her, even the orgasm she'd just had. And if she told him she'd come thinking about him, it would be the truth, but not the whole truth.

--

She dozed for a while, and woke up, still in the underwear he'd told her to wear and watched her put on. She thought about showing him the sweater and jeans and putting them on while he watched, of kneeling for him and sucking his cock already dressed to meet Chloe, of the way he'd kissed her hard with one hand inside her jeans and the other twisting a nipple through her sweater, just before he pushed her to her knees.

Her other hand stroked and pulled that same nipple through the lace of the camisole. She was dressed for him -- no, no, she was dressed by him -- and she'd shown that to Chloe, and she wasn't allowed, and she didn't want to be allowed, but then she thought about the look on Chloe's face and about what being owned might mean in real life.

She lay there for a while, her hand still between her legs, the cloth of the expensive underwear now quite wet through. She thought that if she hadn't sent her away, Chloe would probably be sleeping next to her, or would have been holding her when she woke up. She missed her. But her mind kept returning to the corset, and her shallow restricted breathing, and how he'd taken her breath away. Her breathing slowed and she went back to sleep.

--

Robert's phone pinged in the evening with a secure message notification, which could only be from Rachele.

Hi Robert, it is Sunday evening and I'm lying in bed still in the underwear you chose for me this morning.

Sir, Chloe came by this afternoon and after she left I masturbated thinking about being controlled by you. I came once, but continued playing with myself and then took a nap.

Sir, I am going to take a shower and then may I please put on sweatpants and a t-shirt? The underwear is too wet for me to wear any more today. I can wear nothing underneath if you would like, or whatever else you choose.

Thank you,

r

He smiled at the way she'd been signing her messages lately. She'd started doing it on her own and he enjoyed it, enjoyed thinking of her as a single lower-case letter. It was curious the way she had mentioned Chloe, though. They had not discussed that since she'd first mentioned it.

He was no longer seeing any of the play partners or occasional lovers. He had been telling people he was starting a new relationship and wanted to focus on it. He hadn't yet mentioned this to r so perhaps it was time for a discussion.

He didn't like the thought of sharing her, but she'd known Chloe a long time and he knew her as well, knew her to be a good person and he had a sense she was good for r. He wasn't sure he wanted to come between them, at least not at this stage.

He responded to her email briefly, thanking her for telling him about her orgasm and telling her that he liked her idea of being naked under her sweatpants and would like her to sleep naked as well unless it was too cold. He'd have to look into getting her a warm nightgown or other accessible sleepwear before it got too cold.