Chapter 1: Taking Her Breath Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chloe, I want to be his," she said. "I want to belong to him, for real. He has talked to me about 'ownership' and it makes me wet just to think about it. I want to be his property. I want to be his slave."

"Oh, Rachele," Chloe said, a note of concern in her voice. But her friend interrupted her.

"It's not a bad thing," she said. "And he's -- I told him that, I said 'slave' to him and he told me not to, that it was serious, that something like that takes time."

"Okay, that's true," Chloe said. "I'm glad to hear that."

"But I want it," her friend said. "I love the thought. And when I said I was 'not allowed' to you I was so incredibly excited."

Chloe sat back, and her friend continued.

"That's what I masturbated about," she said. "But it scares me a little and I hate what I did with you and then I was by myself and I wished I wasn't and I'm so sorry, Chloe."

Chloe stood up and put her arms around her friend and kissed her on the top of the head. "Sweetie this is a big deal, what's happening with him. You need to take a breath."

Her friend nodded and turned to embrace her. "I did want you, Chloe. I always do," she said into her sweater. Chloe held her close.

"I mean it," she said. "You need to slow down and breathe. If he wants you to rush into it, then it's bad news. But it doesn't sound like he does."

Her friend nodded and turned to kiss Chloe, but she stopped her.

"You need to take care of yourself," Chloe said. "But you need to take care of me too. I don't like how this feels. I don't want to be a side effect or a spicy sauce."

Her friend looked down. "You aren't that."

"Well, that's how it felt," Chloe said. "I missed you so much. But I don't want to do this and have the same thing happen again in a month."

"It's probably not going to stay like that," her friend said uncertainly.

"I know," Chloe said. "But talk to me. Whatever rules you're following for him, you can't do anything you want to me."

Her friend hugged her, resting her head against her chest. "I know, I won't. It wasn't fair. I told him I wanted some space to think."

"Are you still dressing for him?"

"Not this week," her friend said. "I'm wearing the things he bought but he's away and we're going to talk later in the week."

Chloe's face softened. "Then why don't you show me what you're wearing, properly this time."

Later she lay with her legs spread wide as Chloe brought her to the brink of orgasm and let her wait there, delicate touches of finger and tongue keeping her balanced at the edge, so delicately that Chloe's soft breath on her clit was the thing that pushed her over. She arched her back, pushing her clit into Chloe's mouth. That soft tongue sent her falling and bucking and crying and almost crushing Chloe's head between her legs.

Afterwards, as they lay in each other's arms, she thought that she would not be telling Robert about this, and part of her wished that she would. But she pulled Chloe tighter, glad not to have that distance between them anymore.