Chapter 1 - The Dare App

Story Info
A phone game of turns evening drinks into something more.
4.2k words
4.31
7.7k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notices:

• Usual disclaimer, all characters are over 18, this is fantasy, don't try to reenact bad things you read, be a good person, etc, etc.

• Character Introductions TLDR: There are seven university friends, all halfway through their first year. Sammy / Mark are dating, and Adam / Lei are dating without labels. There is also Johnathan / Sarah who are both single straight then finally Lilian who is bi-sexual.

I will reveal more about this group in time, but for now, let's spectate the night when their group activities first turned interesting. At least sexually interesting. It was Friday night drinks at Lilia and Sarah's uni dorm, they shared a twin room. This was often the go-to venue as it is closest to uni and has a wide floor in the middle of the room that gave the group plenty of space and the ensuite provided a private bathroom.

The night was just starting up, with typical drinks being enjoyed from plastic cups as everyone complained about their coursework and shared university gossip, like how that bitch from biology was caught sucking her professor's cock. Sammy and Mark were sitting on a bed together in matching classic blue jeans and a white shirt, though hers was much tighter showing off her beautiful curves. Lilian was on a pillow on the floor in a casual purple dress, and so was Sarah who had a knee-high skirt and white shirt tied with a ribbon around the neck, giving her a schoolgirl look to match her cute frame. Lei sat on the other bed in a stylish blouse and short shorts, with Adam on her side wearing a casual shirt and chinos. Johnathan leaned against the wall, in his usual polo shirt and jeans, red and black today.

When the topic of conversation reached a natural end, Mark was keen to introduce a new game he had found.

"It is kind of like spin the bottle" he explained. "We all use this app, it randomly chooses a person, who picks a confession or a trial" (because clearly truth or dare is not sufficient terminology).

"But this is where it gets interesting, we can all anonymously make a suggestion and then vote on one. Apparently, the game gets far more interesting because people are more willing to suggest when they can't be easily blamed." He pulled out his phone to show an example, entering in fake question and voting on it. After some convincing, mostly to get Sarah on board, they agreed to give it a try.

Once set up they started the first round, phones in one hand, drinks in the other. A spinning wheel appeared with everyone's name on it, slowing down to stop on Sarah's name. Predictably chose confession.

The suggestions from the group started coming in, "What is your darkest secret", "Have you ever cheated on a test" and "Are you a virgin". Rather unsurprisingly, the last entry won on 5/6 votes. As the winning question was announced she turned bright pink and paused staring at her phone. After a swig of her drink, she answered.

"Yes... I'm a virgin. It's not that I'm saving myself or anything. I just... want my first time to be with someone I really like and I have not found that person yet."

Everyone gave various nods and satisfied they moved on. The wheel spun to Mark who also played it safe with confession. The suggestion "Have you and Sammy ever made a sex tape" got all the votes the moment someone put it down. He chuckled and sipped his beer, glancing over at Sammy.

"Yes," he admitted. Everyone immediately started demanding details, but he held his hands up, indicating he would not budge. "We only said I have to answer the first question".

The game continued for an hour or so. With the theme of sex clearly and unspokenly chosen the questions got more and more intimate. However, people were understandably still playing it safe with confessions. "How was your first time together", "What's your favorite position", "Do you have a kink". By now the drinks were having their effect, and the group was more loosed-tongued. All the sexual talk was getting everyone more and more excited. Lilian came up and again picked confession.

"Oh you are all so boring" Lei moaned, who hadn't been chosen in a while.

When Lilian answered yes to "Have you ever used sex toys" the group exploded into comments and questions.

"What?!" Exclaimed Sarah, "in this room?"

"Oh relax, you are always in the library so you are not around to walk in on me," Lilan quipped back.

"Show us your toys!" Justin asked. Blushing she moved over to her bed and pulled a shoe box underneath it. Inside she showed them a bullet vibrator, a medium-sided rabbit vibrator, and a 5-inch black dildo. The group gawked and asked questions. Sammy was definitely the most excited

"Oh I have one just like this," she said pointing at the bullet vibrator and began volunteering past experiences to compare notes with a slightly uncomfortable Lilian.

Sammy was selected next. Whether it was from Lei's remarks about people being boring or some desire for what she thought people might pick given the emergence of some sex toys, she chose trial for the first time. Two options were tied at 3 votes "Make out with every member of the group" and "Take the box of toys into the bathroom to play with yourself". In the last few seconds before the timer ran out someone changed their vote so toys won out.

A collective "ooooohhh" sounded around the room, followed by some sniggers.

After checking that Lilan truly didn't mind Sammy rushed into the bathroom with the box, not even trying to hide her excitement. Ever since the first few questions she had been horny as hell and eager for some release. The rest of the group gathered outside the door to listen in. She pulled down her jeans halfway down her legs and tugged her damp black thong to one side. Bearly missing a beat the rabbit vibrator was on and teasing her damp slit.

She let out a loud satisfying moan as she did, much to the amusement of those listening by the door. The tingling was glorious, edging on her existing excitement. Moving the vibrating head moving over her clit sent spasms through her legs, and her breathing intensified with the pleasure it bought. Leaning back against the door she hoped the others were listening, the thought brought her even more arousal. Slowly, she inserted the head inside her now dripping cunt.

"Oooohhhh fuuckk" she gasped, the vibrations on her insides driving her wild. She pulled it out and back in, deeper this time so the rabbit's ears touched her clit, rippling through her pussy.

"Shit this thing is good" she squealed, "I can feel it inside... and on my clit". She began pumping in and out now, her walls clinging to the toy sucking it back in every time. Gasping her mind swam, all that mattered right now was her pleasure, this toy, and reaching her climax. She moaned louder so that everyone listening was getting turned on. Then like an avalanche her orgasm hit. Pleasure and ecstasy rained down on her as she gave a half-moan half-scream so loud it could be heard by the neighbours all around. As it subsided, she slumped down to the floor exhausted, the toy falling out of her pussy.

During all this, the group outside was struggling to compose themselves. Justin was trying to hide his erection, more turned on than from any porn he had ever watched. Lei was subtly massaging Adams's now visible bulge through his chinos. Mark however was just standing there, both shocked and incredibly turned on by his girlfriend's exhibitionism in front of their friends. He could feel their lust, their envy, and he loved it.

After she finished they all hurried across the room so as to pretend they weren't listening. The tangy smell of female juices flowed out of the bathroom with Sammy as she walked out, dressed again but looking slightly dishevelled with frizzier hair.

"Right", she said with a big smirk, pulling out her phone "Who's next".

Adam was chosen. Though horny as hell he wasn't quite brave enough to see what would follow on the next trial. His confession was "Do you give or have you received oral".

"Yes... to both" he grinned. Adam went on to describe in detail how much he loves giving head and how good he was at it. Maybe it was the alcohol or his hormones making him so unnaturally boisterous, though to be fair when pressed Lei did confirm almost everything he said. When she was then chosen next a wicked smile creeped her lips as she selected trial.

"Go into the bathroom with Adam and let him go down on you until you cum" won every vote.

Adam weekly protested, it was Lei, not him who got selected, but she was already dragging him by the arm into the bathroom. Before he could say a word she was sitting up on the counter with her skirt hiked up and pushing his head between her slender legs. He didn't need to be told twice and began teasing the outside of her already-soaked panties with gusto.

She let out a soft moan, biting her lip. Adam pulled her panties to the side and delved into her wet wanting pussy with his tongue. Lei covered her mouth trying not to give much noise to the spectators outside, her pretty Asian face contorted with sensual gratification. Her moans increased in pitch as Adam circled her clit with his tongue. As he ran his tongue back and forth over her most sensitive area she felt the waves of pleasure build. With one hand she reached up to her pert B-cup breasts under her blouse, arching her back, messaging her tit, and flicking the sensitive brown nipple. With her other hand, she grabbed Adam's dirty blond hair and pushed him into her cunt, grinding her pelvis into his inviting lips.

"Eat me, oh fuck yes, eat me, yes yes yesssss" she moaned in a not-so-quiet whisper. Taking this encouragement he sucked her clit into his mouth, swirling his tongue around.

Without warning her legs locked close squeezing Adam's head as she was shaken by a huge orgasm. With effort, she stifled her scream into a squeal, but knowing everyone was outside listening made it all the more intense, prolonging her stay for at least 15 seconds. As her orgasm subsided she released her hold on him, looking down with drunken pleasure on her face.

He smiled up at her wickedly, admiring how her heavy breathing outlined her beautiful figure. He had no intention of stopping, instead, he inserted his middle finger into her sopping-wet cunt. Hooking it around he teased her g-spot, pulling his finger out and in at the same time.

"Oohhh fuck you naughty boy" she purred down at him "You know just what I want". He loved to please her, loved to see her squirming from his actions. Inserted a second finger he began finger fucking her harder, pulling up on the inside of her pussy to hit her spot. Everyone could hear the wet slapping his hand slapping her pussy, covered in its juices which were flowing all over the countertop. She moaned loudly, not even trying to hide it anymore.

"Yes yes, fuck me with your fingers like that, oh don't stop, don't stop, yes, I'm going to, oooohhhh shiiiiii!" she moaned, ending in a scream as he hammered his fingers into her for another orgasm. She was so completely lost in the moment that she didn't care how slutty this sounded. As she hit her peak Adam suddenly removed his fingers, this last stimulation edging her out even longer. Finally, she collapsed back against the bathroom mirror exhausted.

Her dazed post cum expression was so beautiful, combined with her being exposed but still dressed, it was so hot. Adam had been so focused on her that he didn't realize how hard he was, staring at her reminded Adam he was painfully horny. Knowing everyone was listening to him rocking Lei's world was too fucking sexy. He pulled out his 6-inch cock and began pumping it with his hand, barely making it to five strokes before he blew his load all over Lei's pussy and perfect legs.

Whilst they had been in the bathroom the group outside had again been listening near the door once again. Johnathan was clearly enjoying another live show of audio porn; it was so hot even the timid Sarah was getting turned on. Mark had been pressed up against Sammy the whole while, grinding against her.

"It was so hot seeing the group lust over you, knowing they were turned on, hearing you cum, and watching their reactions" he whispered into her ear.

Shortly a very red-faced Adam and a satisfied-looking Lie left the bathroom. Already, Sammy was turned on again and wanted to give her boyfriend something he wouldn't soon forget.

"I am going into the bathroom to suck Mark's cock. You can all listen if you want to" Sammy loudly announced. She led a stunned Mark into the bathroom and pressed him back against the closed door. As she squatted pulling down his pants, he could see her beautifully large pale tits down her shirt. His cock sprang loose, at 4 inches it was not the biggest cock she had experienced, but its width combined with his stamina from the gym was enough to keep her more than satisfied in the bedroom. She pumped his cock a few times before taking the whole thing into her hot mouth, all the while gazing up at him with her emerald green eyes. The nice thing about his cock size was she could take him all in easily without hitting her throat, she took him balls deep on the first stoke.

She held him there for a bit swirling her tongue around the tip, then began sucking in her cheeks, deliberately slurping as loud as she could. Mark let out a long groan as she began bobbing, jacking him off with her hand on every movement, pulling her lips around his shaft each time. It felt heavy, she was so good at blowjobs and looked so hot while she did them.

"Oh yesss like that baby, suck my dick". Before long he was thrusting to meet her bobs, trying to get deeper. She decided to just hold still for him with her mouth open and let him fuck her face. She knew how much he liked this, but didn't really enjoy all the gagging it entailed. Mark grabbed her hair for more leverage and began forcing her head down more rapidly, you could hear the wet slaps of his balls against her chin in between her muffled gags. Her mouth's walls massaged his cock, and combined with the arousal of being in control, his orgasm approached fast. Pulling out he jacked himself furiously knowing that she hated him cumming in her mouth. Dutifully, she leaned forward and licked his balls, giving him the extra stimulation to send him over the edge.

Groaning he threw strings of cum all over her beautiful face. She screwed her eyes shut but flashed a perfect smile as the ropes landed, some landed across her eyes smearing her makeup, and more in her hair forming globs, the last spurts on her cheeks. Mark pulled out his phone and took a picture of her grinning covered in cum, she was such a slut, and he loved it. "God that was hot babe".

Whilst this was happening, Lilian had begun openly rubbing herself through her jeans. Imagining that was her sucking marks cock in there, wondering how big he was, or how looked whilst cumming. What she loved about being bi was that she could get off just as easily thinking about satisfying a man or a woman. Sarah had taken off her cardigan by now and her cheeks flushed breathing heavily from her arousal, you could have thought she just finished a long jog. Johnathan had been shamelessly trying to peak through the keyhole the whole time to no avail.

"I would've guessed he was a little perv" Lei whispered to Adam and they giggled together. But from the huge budge straining against Johnathan's pants, it was clear he was very far from little.

When the pair emerged from the bathroom, Sammy had cleaned up, though still had some wet patches in her hair, though if anyone noticed they didn't mention it. Johnathan was keen to get on with another round. Clearly, he was hoping for some action before the night was over. But it was Sarah who got picked next.

With all eyes on her, she could barely think, let alone given the horny haze that was clouding her mind. The whole game was so far from anything she had ever even thought of doing, but she had never been so excited and turned on. This is what university was about right, trying new things. If she backed out of doing something wild now, she knew she would regret it. Closing her eyes, she stilled her thoughts and tapped trial. Immediately after she panicked, what would the others think of her? Then, as the options flowed in she became more worried, some of the options were too much.

"Go into the bathroom and use one of the toys on yourself" won out. Her eyes were glued to the floor, they could all sense her apprehension. Quietly, timidly she spoke.

"I don't know what to do... I've never seen someone use sex toys before". An emarised silence followed. After what felt like forever, Lilian took her hand.

"Would you like me to come in with you? I can walk you through it?" Lilian asked. To everyone's surprise, Sarah nodded! Gingerly Lilian led her into the bathroom.

Once locked in Sarah's eyes were still on the floor, her shoulders tense. Lilian picked the small bullet vibrator from the box and showed it to her.

"This is the simplest one that most people start with, it won't even penetrate you so you'll still be a virgin ok?". With this Sarah visibly relaxed a little and nodded.

"We can use it over our underwear, here let me show you". Taking a step back she pulled her jeans down below her knees, revealing her defined caramel-tinted legs and red lace panties. She turned on the vibrator and began making circles above her pussy.

"Just up here is your clitoris" she explained. "You just need to move around until you find it, and believe me you will know when you're there. Then slowly apply more pressure, or you can rub or even turn up the vibrations, whatever feels right, ok?". A wet patch had formed in Lilan's panties, but despite her own excitement she clicked off the vibrator and passed it to Sarah.

Hesitantly Sarah pulled her skirt down and put it on the counter. There she stood, looking so hot and innocent in her schoolgirl-like outfit and white cotton panties. She began as instructed making small circles. The vibrations around her intimate area felt scintillating but were not quite satisfying until she hit her clit. The shot of pleasure that raced through her was like nothing she had ever felt before, causing her to visibly flinch and let out a whimper.

"There it is" Lilia encouraged with a wide smile, pure lust twinkling in her eyes. Sarah circled back to her clit and slowly began pressing down, the pleasure building and building. Her panties were getting damp now, and the attention from the vibrator had made them cling to her pussy, outlining her tight slit. Lilia was stunned by how sexy this was, watching her virgin friend explore herself for the first time, she couldn't remember being more turned on, and her pussy ached for relief.

Sarah began bucking her hips slightly, rubbing the vibrator from side to side. Her breathing was heavy now, small whimpers were escaping her mouth until suddenly it hung open as if to scream but no sound came out. This was her first orgasm and experienced the sheer bliss wash over her. Her legs trembled as juices poured out her pussy, squirting to form a puddle on the floor. Wave after wave of pleasure rushed over her until she began to drop under her own weight. Fortunately, Lilian caught her.

"Oh... my... god" Sarah gasped, "this is what I've been missing out on".

"Welcome to the club" smiled Lilia, "you made quite an entrance", she gestured to the floor.

"Oh, is that, um, normal," Sarah asked.

"For some people, but don't worry about it I will clean it up". They shared a stare for a moment before Sarah broke it to put her skirt back up. Then, much to Lilia's surprise, Sarah pulled down her panties from under her skirt.

"They're too wet" she murmured staring at the floor in embarrassment. Lilia nodded and motioned for her to step out, which she did to a round of applause from the group, managing to make her somehow even redder than she already was.

12