Chapter 1 - The Dare App

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The instant Sarah was out the door, Lilia locked it and grabbed the vibrator. She was so horny it hurt, it took all her willpower not to touch herself whilst she was watching Sarah cum. In seconds she was kneeling on the floor, her jeans and underwear down with the vibrator jammed against her clit. She grabbed the wet panties with her free hand and held them to her nose, inhaling the scent of Sarah's sex. The pluses that passed through her pussy were magical, this was more intense than any time she had used the toy before. But it still wasn't enough.

She reached into the box on the counter and pulled out the 5-inch black dildo. Spinning onto her back, the underwear still in her she jammed the dildo into her cunt. It sunk fully in on the first stroke she was so wet. She didn't hesitate to start pumping it in and out at lightning speed, stoking the flames of her orgasm. She was skilled at staying quiet from doing this when Sarah slept some nights, however, the squelching from the wet dildo slamming in and out of her wanton pussy was unmistakable. She panted heavily, so close now, the pleasure almost unbearable right before she felt the biggest orgasm of her life as if heaven had come to her for that moment. She suppressed a scream by biting on Sarah's underwear, the sordidness of this act making it all the hotter. Finally, she came down from her high, her breathing shaky.

After what seemed to Johnathan like an eternity, Lilia emerged from the bathroom with a relaxed post-orgasm look on her face. The room smelt so much of sex by now that it barely made a difference if the door was open or not. Johnathan was desperate for another round of the game. Having never even kissed a girl before this was more etroticism than he had ever encountered. Everyone in the room could see his huge member outlined by his jeans, begging for release. When Mark came up on the next round Johnathan's disappointment was visible.

Seeing as he was the only one who hadn't had any fun yet, someone in the room took pity on Johnathan and wrote "Give Johnathan your phone with the sex video you and Sammy made". It won unanimously.

Johnathan beamed from ear to ear. Mark chuckled to himself and then handed over his phone with the video open.

"Enjoy" Sammy teased as Johnathan raced to the bathroom in a flash. The video showed Sammy on all fours getting dogged from behind by Mark holding the camera. As Johnathan's member sprang loose from his trousers, he hit play being sure to turn the volume up to max not caring if the others heard. Sarah's moans were loud against the slapping of her firm round ass cheeks.

"Please Daddy, fuck me harder so I feel it all week" she begged Mark. Johnathan stroked his cock fast, the precum lubing his strokes as he watched the film transfixed. Mark spanked Sammy's ass then grabbed her causing her to flexibly arch her back causing her huge tits to stick out.

"I know you love being fucked slut, beg for my cum, beg for it". With this she cried out, cumming loudly as Mark kept pounding her. This set Johnathan onto his own, spewing load after load of his cum into the sink, groaning with intensity, finally getting to finish.

"Turn around slut" Mark said in the video before grunting as he threw ropes of cum across Sammy's smiling expectant face.

"Holy fuck this video is hot" Johnathan said aloud. He quickly emailed it to himself and then deleted it from the sent folder, thinking how it would bring him orgasms for weeks to come.

After that, the night wound down, with everyone exhausted from the various stimulations of the night. They all left in high spirits, saying how fun the night was and that they must do something like it again. One thing was for sure, their group would never be the same again. And who knows what the next party might bring.

12