Chapter 1: Vanity

Story Info
Our heroine comes to Dreadrock Ridge in search of a bounty.
3.4k words
4.44
3.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayeffaitch
jayeffaitch
16 Followers

The rickety stagecoach kicked up a small dust storm as it rattled through the dry, cracked desert of Tierra Muerta's central plains towards the run-down frontier mining town of Dreadrock Ridge. The horses whinnied and huffed, foam dripping from their mouths as they pulled the dark-wood panelled carriage, spurred on by the driver as the scorching sun set slowly on the horizon; the grey-blue sky fading to shades of deeper blue and purple, but the still, sour air was still as hot as a furnace. As the light slowly dimmed, the stagecoach pulled up to the Ridges Rest Wagon Stop and Stable, bumping to a halt. The driver lowered the filthy and sweat-soaked dust scarf from his mouth, cleared his throat and rapped on the side of the carriage with the handle of his crop.

"Last stop, Ma'am. End o' the line. Dreadrock Ridge."

With an audible creak, the stagecoach door swung open, and Vanity Hellsong stepped out onto the dusty road; a vision of beauty hotter than the still air of the Tierra Muerta wasteland. At 20 years old and standing at 5'3", she was petite but perfectly proportioned, her slender body shapely and toned; full, perfect, perky breasts pushed together, straining at the lace of her studded leather corset, thick hard nipples pushing at the leather, and the short frilly black skirt she wore barely covered her perfect toned round ass, showing off her long, slender, smooth tanned legs; her delicate petite feet slipped into tightly laced, sturdy leather boots.

Her chin-length dark red hair was slicked back with oil, her flawless olive toned skin shimmered with sweat in the fading light and oppressive heat. Her eyes, rimmed with slightly smudged dark makeup, were a sparkling, preternatural shade of blue-purple and as her long tongue licked her full lips, she tasted the salt from the sweat which dripped in rivulets down her face and neck, pooling in the hollow of her collarbone and the soft, tight cleft of her cleavage, and trickled down her inner thighs. The heat was oppressive, making the air thick and stifling. As she stepped off the coach, a gust of hot wind lifted her short skirt and the light, duster slit up the back, revealing her peachy, perfect ass and the glistening wetness of her smooth tight pussy between her thighs; and the sawn-off, double-barrelled pistol holstered on the suspender belt at her hip.

Vanity reached back into the cab of the stagecoach, pulling out a small canvas shoulder bag, and a sleek, silver-edged short sword in a leather back scabbard. She slung the sword over her shoulder and offered a handful of silver coins to the driver.

"Get your dick sucked and a good drink tonight" she smirked. The driver chuckled, removing his bowler hat and wiping the sweat from his reddened brow.

"'ppreciate it ma'am, but no charge. Not after ye saw off them damn bandits back out at Redwater Pass. This one's on me."

Vanity mock-scowled at the driver. She knew that in the morning he'd pick up more passengers and make the full day's journey back across the wastes to the next station, a dangerous, thankless task. She pushed the money into his hand.

"Then get a drink for the horses at least" she chuckled, patting the damp, muscled neck of the horse. "Maybe get 'em a blowjob too."

The coachman let out a guttural, dirty laugh and begrudgingly accepted the coins. He pushed the bowler hat back onto his head and tipped it.

"Alright, ma'am, much obliged. Pleasure bein' of service. And you need anythin' you come see me here. This is a dangerous town. You take care of yourself. "

"I intend to" she smiled back, seductively.

Vanity watched him start to hitch the horses, and then turned to survey the town. Dreadrock Ridge was a lawless but thriving little mining colony on the edge of the human frontier in Tierra Muerta; a town where no sheriff survived for long, a haven for those seeking to disappear from the eyes of the law, but most of all, a town run by the mining consortium who operated the tin and coal mines in the foothills. Any man or woman could pick up an axe or a hammer here and make enough to get by, or take their clothes off in one of the town's several seedy brothels and dance or fuck for a living. The buildings were ramshackle and dusty, none over two stories, and the people looked dangerous or desperate or both.

As Vanity strolled through the dimming streets, a few early evening drunkards watched her pass, a woman crouched in a doorway pissing wolf-whistled as she passed, her eyes fixed on Vanity's perfect damp curves. Vanity didn't mind one bit. She was tired from several days travel across the dusty hot plains, and she needed a drink, a bath, a massage and a fuck, and maybe something resembling a clean bed for the night. She wasn't here as a tourist; she was here looking for prey. As a young boy with a long candle on a stick lit the street lamps, Vanity caught sight of a two-storey saloon, the peeling facade showing a naked woman straddling an oversized pickle, with the words "The Dirty Pickle; Live Girls, Brothel and Inn" painted underneath. The raucous sound of a player piano blended with muffled shouting and whistles drifted from inside, and Vanity smiled to herself. Sounded like exactly the kind of place she was looking for.

As she pushed her way through the swinging saloon doors, the powerful smell of sweat, whiskey, and sex hit her like a fist to the face. Red paper lanterns hanging seemingly at random from the creaking wooden rafters cast a dim, red glow across the dingy, noisy taproom. A group of sweaty, grimy men hooted and hollered around a podium where two skinny, oiled nude girls Vanity couldn't place at most more than a year or two out of their teens danced in time to the jaunty player piano, sloppily kissing and fingered each other's tight holes, their bodies slick and slippery, writhing together; their small, pert breasts pressed together as they performed for the patrons' entertainment. Despite the sex show on stage, many heads turned as Vanity walked in, pushing her way through the crowded taproom with an assuredness and force that belied her size. She watched the girls fuck on the stage, the piano music becoming more erratic and frenzied seemingly in time with the girls movements and cries of pleasure. It was a clearly rehearsed show, but it was having the desired effect as silver thalers were tossed into the bowl at the front of the stage, and despite the obviously rehearsed nature of the show, Vanity couldn't help but feel a tingle of arousal between her legs as she made her way to the bar.

The bartender was a heavy-breasted older woman in a low-cut top that barely contained her ample cleavage. Attractive in a rough and tumble kind of way, she had a blonde dye-job styled up high in a black ribbon, heavy makeup and had a gold tooth that glinted in the dim light. Her arms looked like she could choke out any one of the rowdy miners in the joint, but she moved with a surprising grace to meet Vanity at the bar, leaning forward as she spoke; a hint of her large, dark areolas visible as her plump, heavy tits spilled further from her top.

"Welcome to the Dirty Pickle, sugarplum," she drawled, lasciviously staring Vanity up and down and licking her thick, painted lips. "Wet your whistle?"

"For starters" Vanity smiled. "Whiskey, good as you got. And a room, good as you got."

The barmaid whistled.

"Neither gonna be that good round these parts, honey, but I'll see what I can't rustle up. Anythin' else?"

"Massage." Vanity slid a couple of silver thalers across the bar. "Take a guess."

The barmaid took the coins and cracked her knuckles.

"Good as we got? I can offer my services, sugarplum. Wouldn't mind gettin' my hands on you."

Vanity chuckled, raising an eyebrow.

"Another time, lookin' for something a little more tender. From the looks of it you could split me down the middle without even tryin'"

"Play your cards right" she winked, reaching for a bottle of whiskey from behind the bar and pointing it to the podium as she uncorked it. "'fraid we're a li'l busy tonight, but if you wanna wait a mite till Minnie and Mia finish up on stage, you can take your pick o' them."

Vanity raised the whiskey to her lips and threw it back in one, the burn warming her throat. It was shit whiskey, but it was booze, and she needed to unwind. She motioned for the barmaid to refill her glass and watched the sex show on the stage. The two young women, Minnie and Mia, seemed to be reaching a crescendo; their lithe oiled bodies were entangled in a 69, faces pushed into each other's asses as they writhed and screamed, and the piano music sped up and got louder. Vanity felt a familiar tingle between her legs as she watched them, a warmth like the whiskey in her throat; a growing wetness she felt trickle down her thighs, mingling with the sweat. She accepted the drink from the barmaid and motioned to the podium.

"I'll take both" she said, her voice low with lust. The Barmaid grinned, pointing to a curtained off door next to the bar.

"Massages're in back. Go on through that curtain and get yourself naked, they'll be right through. I'll have your room ready for when you're done."

Vanity tipped the barmaid another silver thaler coin, picked up her whiskey and made her way through the curtain to the back of the Dirty Pickle. The room had wooden panelled walls; a bucket of coals in the corner steamed, filling the room with a fine mist; the scent of old sweat and fresh cum mingled with lavender and sandalwood; body odour, the sour scent of fucking and massage oil. There were a number of benches, each occupied by a naked man or a woman, being variously massaged and pleasured by one of the saloon's workers. A nude, heavy-set woman, her curvaceous tattoo-covered body slick with oil and sweat, had her heavy, slick tits pushed together, while a youthful male patron lay on his back moaning, his long thin cock pushed between her tits. As she vigorously brought the young man to climax, his cock twitching and throbbing as streams of hot cum splattered over the masseuse, she looked up at vanity, and nodded to the far end of the room, matter-of-factly, as cum slid down her chin and tits.

"There's a free table over there, baby."

Vanity nodded and walked to the table; past a burly, rough looking naked man on all fours, ass cheeks spread, having his asshole licked and fingered by an eager young man; past a woman on her back, naked, her small tits being fondled by a well hung, oiled, dark skinned man as another kneeled between her legs, tongue lapping at her thick bush; and found a bench with a slightly grotty towel spread over it. Vanity undressed, sliding her short frilly skirt down over her long slender legs, unbuckling her corset and sighing with relief as her perfect, ample tits bounced free. She kicked off her boots, lay her clothes and belongings by the bench, and climbed onto it, laying on her back.

Every eye in the room was drawn to her perfect naked form; lithe, curved perfectly in all the right places; her stiff, thick dark nipples begging for attention. She slid a hand down her slick, sweat-soaked body, across her flat smooth stomach, down to her naturally bald pussy; she had never grown hair anywhere on her body beneath her eyelashes; a fact which confounded but aroused her and her lovers. Her body was perfectly smooth and slick with sweat as she took in the sights of the patrons in the massage room, all eyes on her; she moaned softly as her fingers began to gently caress her lips. She spread her legs; one of the masseuses who was pleasuring the woman with the thick bush stopped what he was doing, eyes locked on her; one hand reaching to stroke his thick, veiny black cock.

Vanity spread her pussy lips and effortlessly slid two fingers inside her dripping wet cunt, her other hand tweaking and rolling her nipples; her back arched, her pelvis raising as she curled her fingers inside herself, her ragged breathing and the moist, slapping sounds of her filling the small, steam-filled room; an almost palpable erotic energy washed through the room - suddenly her concentration was broken by the arrival of Minnie and Mia, their young bodies already slick with oil, pussies swollen and dripping from the show they had just put on for the audience in the taproom. Mia was blonde, hair pulled back in a tight bun, with a button nose and full lips. Minnie was darker skinned, black hair cascading messily over her slick oily shoulders, large almond-shaped brown eyes locked on Vanity. Up close, Vanity guessed they were both barely eighteen if they were a day. Minnie spoke in a low, accented whisper, voice dripping with desire as she leaned close to Vanity. Vanity could smell Mia's cunt on her breath as she spoke.

"Couldn't wait to start, huh beautiful?"

Vanity sat up, her hand reaching for Minnie's small tits, feeling the stiffness of her nipple as her slick hands ran over her body, kissing her passionately. She tasted the familiar, delicious musky taste of pussy as her tongue explored Minnie's mouth, their soft lips pressed together. As they broke apart, Vanity looked at the two young women.

"I need you to make me feel good"

Mia straddled Vanity's hips, and began to knead Vanity's shoulders and breasts, while Minnie straddled Vanity's face, her oiled hands sliding across Vanitys tits and stomach. The touch of their hands was electric, and Vanity felt a shiver run through her body. Each girl took turns pouring sweet smelling oils across their own bodies and over Vanity until they were so slick and slippery that they could slide their bodies effortlessly against each other. Mia worked her way down Vanity's body, her nipples dragging across Vanity's skin. As she reached Vanity's pussy, Mia dipped her head and began to lap at Vanity's folds. Her tongue was soft and slick, and Vanity moaned in pleasure as she felt herself grow wetter and wetter. Minnie lowered her hips and let her pussy lips touch Vanitys tongue, and Vanity hungrily began to lap at the young woman's soft, slick cunt, feeling her buck and shake as Vanity worked her magic, her expertise bringing Minnie to a shuddering orgasm in moments. As her juices flowed down Vanity's face, Minnie grabbed Vanitys oiled hips and began to caress her thighs.

Mia began to use her nipples to rub Vanity's smooth, slick pussy, her stiff pink nipple sliding and rubbing against Vanity's clit. Vanity let out a low moan and spread her legs wider, allowing the masseuse greater access. She continued to tease and stroke her clit with her nipple, while squeezing Vanity's full breasts with her hands.

"Oh, fuck!" Vanity groaned, arching her back as waves of pleasure washed over her, pushing her pelvis against Mia. "That feels so fucking good you little fuck". Vanity reached up and grabbed Minnie's hips, pulling her down to her face again and began to suck on Minnie's clit greedily, lapping at her juicy cunt as Minnie came again; Vanity sucked and drank it in like a parched woman in the desert, feeling herself become full and empowered. Vanitys sexual appetite was just that; an appetite, and she was insatiable...

As Minnie came again and again, the dark skinned girl collapsed over Vanitys body and kissed Mia, their tongues desperately intertwining. Mia continued to work her magic, her nipples stiffening as Vanity's pussy grew wetter and wetter. Vanity could feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge, her body trembling with the intensity of her arousal.

"Fuck!" she screamed into Minnie's cunt "I'm gonna cum," she gasped, her breath coming in short, sharp pants. "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

The masseuse didn't let up, her nipples hard and working Vanity's pussy faster and harder with a frantic desire that she could barely comprehend; Mia felt her own pussy leaking, an electric throbbing as she experienced an orgasm without even touching herself there. With one last burst, crying out in pleasure and surprise, Mia kept rubbing her tits over Vanitys swollen, smooth pussy until finally, with a loud cry, Vanity exploded in a massive squirting orgasm. Her body shook with pleasure as she gushed all over the masseuse's tits and face, her cunt spasming uncontrollably.

"Holy fucking shit," Vanity panted, her eyes closed in ecstasy. "That was amazing." She reached a hand out and rubbed her fingers across Mia's tits, and sucked hungrily on her fingers, tasting her own release. Mia climbed up onto the table, straddling Vanity's hips and pressing her oiled, naked body against hers as Minnie lay panting and breathless next to them. "You girls sure know how to fuck".

"I feel... exhausted" Minnie groaned happily, as Mia lay on Vanitys body.

"Me too... by the Radiance,I haven't felt like that in... ever".

"Happy to be of service" Vanity untangled her oiled body from the girls and looked around the room. All eyes were on the show they'd just put on. Fresh puddles of cum from several of the rooms inhabitants pooled on the stone floor of the steam room. The feeling in the air was one of raw, unbridled energy. Vanity slid off the bench and pulled a few Thalers out and handed them to the girls, then picked up her belongings. Minnie sleepily opened one eye, and saw Vanity pulling her skirt on. Minnies gaze wandered down the the floor, and both eyes snapped open when she saw the large, double barrel pistol in a holster, and the sleek, silver edge of a sword in a back sheath. Vanity followed Minnie's gaze and smiled.

"You don't have to worry, sweet thing. Those are for monsters only."

Minnie gasped.

"You're a monster hunter?"

"Best fuckin' monster hunter from here to Nostovar".

A few of the naked patrons and workers uttered quiet curses or shocked exhalations at the mention of the accursed land of Nostovar; one of the four dark realms which surrounded man's frontier here on Tierra Muerta. Vanity looked around them all, a sly grin on her face as she strapped her corset over her sweat-drenched, oil-and cum soaked body. "I'm here for a man... well, not a man. A Wraith. Name of Zoran the Damned. You ever hear of him?"

The silence which filled the room was no surprise to Vanity. Zoran was feared all across the frontier. Nobody would speak out against him. She shrugged, finished dressing, and made to leave.

"Anyone remembers anything about Zoran, I'm in room 6. There's silver and the best fuck of your life in it for you."

Vanity made her way back to the smoky taproom. Now that the sex show was over, most of the hardy and rough patrons were either tending to drinks or had left into the dusk, stumbling home. Vanity felt alive after her orgasm, filled with energy and life; but that feeling wouldn't sustain her alone, she knew soon enough she'd need something else; actual food. She slid up to the bar and called over the barmaid, who gave her a wicked grin as she admired Vanitys shining, sex soaked body.

"Good time, sugar plum?"

"Not bad at all. Got anything to eat round here 'sides pussy?"

The barmaid gave a raucous laugh.

"Sure. Kitchen's shut now, but there's some noodles, broth and stew still warm if you want it."

Vanity ate at the bar. The food was still good, and after a couple more whiskeys she took the key to her room from the barmaid and made her way up the rickety stairs, away from the dwindling sound of the miners and the sex workers. The room was small, but relatively clean. Vanity undressed again and slid into the sheets, exhausted after four days on stagecoach, body still thrumming from her orgasm, and ready to face down Zoran the Damned...

jayeffaitch
jayeffaitch
16 Followers