The Ballad of Vanity Hellsong

A 7-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
A dark-fantasy, gothic western erotic thriller series
0
13.2k
27
11
16


Started: 04/28/2023

Updated: 09/02/2023

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

Welcome to Tierra Muerta; a gothic-horror fantasy-western frontier land where the sun beats relentlessly down on the cracked earth by day, casting long shadows across the cursed land; and the cold and dangerous nights bring the promise of passion or danger. It is a world where pleasure and pain intertwine; where sex and death are cheap; where horror, fantasy and erotica collide with explosive force.

The powers of darkness reign supreme in Tierra Muerta - Vampires, Sorcerers, Demons, the Undead vie for ultimate control over this desolate and barren frontier. Into this simmering cauldron of sensuality and death comes humanity; the broken and fragmented survivors of a magical calamity which drove them from their own lands. Here in Tierra Muerta, humanity's new frontier stakes its claim in an unforgiving land; a new world where blood and whiskey run free, and the air smells of sex, death, sweat and smoke.

Enter Vanity Hellsong; A beautiful and seductive young half-succubus monster hunter; gunslinger, sword-wielder, bane of the forces of darkness which threaten to overwhelm mankind. With her deadly aim and insatiable thirst for pleasure, she is a force to be reckoned with, feared, revered and lusted-after in equal measure. In the face of unspeakable horror, unbridled passion and unrelenting violence, Vanity will make her mark on this strange and twisted world.

This is the Ballad of Vanity Hellsong.

TABLE OF CONTENTS