Chapter 10: Blitz

Story Info
Lindsay and Prince Rivuk finally consummate their marriage.
4.8k words
4.69
1.1k
0

Part 10 of the 25 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Prince of the Nobillo

Chapter 10: Blitz

They couldn't stop kissing, even as they reached the balcony of her room. She needed his lips, more of his lips! She felt his arms on her back, his hands in her hair. He let her down, pulling back as though he wanted to say something. She grabbed his uniform coat and pulled him over the rail. She kissed his mouth, his cheeks, his jaw down to his neck as she began tugging at his uniform.

She felt his kisses on her brow, her hair, her cheek as her fingers found the buttons, a few quick seconds and she yanked open his coat, sliding it off his shoulders as she went for his neck. He shook the uniform coat off and quickly embraced Lindsay. She could feel the firmness of his muscles through his thin blue undershirt. Her hands slid up his back, under his wings.

His mouth found her shoulder and she gasped, panting, as his kisses trailed up the line of her neck. "Don't stop!" she moaned. "Oh Rivuk!"

"That's the name I want to hear," he whispered, leaning his mouth against her ear. She could feel the soft brushing of his lips against the edge as he spoke. "We don't have to do anything more than this if you don't want to. We can do whatever you want-"

"I want to ride your cock all night." she said through clenched teeth. Her body was screaming for his. This was happening tonight!

She kissed his lips again and again, her fingers undoing the back of his shirt. It was loose. She opened it up, pulling it over his arms and head. She only saw his muscular shoulders for an instant before he pulled her back in, his hands on her cheeks, trailing down her neck. She felt a tug at the tie of her dress and bra. Rivuk's lips found her neck and shoulders. She arched her back with a moan of pleasure as the silky cloth straps that had held her breasts slid down her body.

"Oh Rivuk, suck on my nipples," she said, taking his neck in her hands and guiding it down.

His lips spread over her breast, covering most of it as he began to suck. She ran her hands through his hair, moaning in pleasure. She guided his other hand to her more lonesome breast, placing the palm on her nipple. When he did nothing more, she placed her hand on top and began rubbing, groping, massaging, teasing, until his six fingers took it up themselves.

"Mmm... perfect. You can nibble on my nipple. It feels really- OH! OH Rivuk!" Her breathing was coming fast. She was panting. No! She was cumming! "Oh Rivuk don't stop! Don't stop! OH! OHH!" Her hips clenched, her knees gave out beneath her with only Rivuk's strong arm on her back bearing her up. "OHHHHHHHHH! uh uh uh uh! OH RIVUK! DON'T STOP! OHHHHHHHHHHH! Don't stop! Never stop! Ungh! AHHHHH!

She felt his hand abandon her breast and yank down the skirt of her dress. She heard the tearing of the tie. His hand quickly flew back to her nipple. Lindsay grabbed the fly of his pants and tore them open, thankful he didn't have a belt to deal with. His pants fell to the floor.

She felt him swoop her up into his arms and, in seconds, she was lying in the bed, staring up between two well-muscled arms at that handsome face with its copper eyes. "Oh, I wanted to be on top for our first time," she said with a smile as her hands reached up, running against his sides. She could feel the bumps of his ribs in his wide ribcage.

He brushed a strand of dark hair away from her face, smiling tenderly. "This way for now, until we get used to it."

"You're just afraid I'll break it," she teased.

He leaned down, pressing his forehead against hers. "Yes," he said, and, without giving her time to respond, began kissing down her neck again, nosing up her jaw to get the more sensitive areas.

"Oh Rivuk..."

"I love it when you say my name. I can't wait to hear you scream it," he mumbled as he kissed down to her collarbone.

A thought occurred to her, taking her from the moment. "What about Carak?" she asked. "I don't want to disturb him."

"Don't worry about him, he'll be glad to return to his old room for the night." He kissed down between her breasts to her stomach. "For the skell."

"The skell!" She laughed as his kisses came to her belly, swatting him away. "But what about Deneta?"

His fingers slipped under the hem of her panties, sliding them down her thighs. "She's not supposed to sleep with me, anyway. I can tuck her in at night and then come home to you."

Come home to you. It was so sexy the way he said it. Freed from her panties, her legs spread open. "You've really thought this through."

His kisses traveled back up her body as he spoke. "I've suffered from an excess of optimism."

She held his head in her hands, drawing it to her, resting their brows together. "At least you know you haven't suffered in vain."

She arched up and kissed him, feeling for his underwear, she pulled them down. She felt something fall against her stomach, dangling, the tip just gently brushing against her skin. Rivuk took a sudden breath and slowly exhaled.

She blindly reached between them, finding the thin bending shaft, she touched the bulging round tip. He gasped.

"It's very sensitive, isn't it?" she said, impishly, running her thumb along the top. His body was stiff above her; his eyes open wide. She released him, running her hand up his chest to his cheek. "Later," she said.

He let out a sigh and his body loosened. He gazed into her brown eyes. "Before we start, I just want to remind you, this does contain acid. It might not feel the same as it did in the planes of our minds, it might even hurt you or leave you unable to have children. I can pull out before, if you want me to."

"No, I want to feel you cum inside of me. I want to at least try. If it hurts too much, we'll stop."

"What about the infertility?"

She fixed him with a look. "If I really wanted to have children, I wouldn't be married to two Bonat. Besides, you already have a daughter, so you won't mind if I can't give you another, right?"

"If that's what you want."

She kissed Rivuk's cheek, looking up at him from her soft pillow. "I'm happy with the one we have."

She'd never been kissed like that in her entire life! With such force and passion! Every inch of her body surrendered to his lips as his hands traced her lines and curves, caressing, groping.

"Lindsay," she heard his words mumbled into her ear as he kissed around it. "I love you."

"I love you, too." As she said it, she realized she meant it.

She gasped as she felt him penetrate her. He was so hard! It felt so good as it pushed in further! Slowly. It was their first time doing it in the flesh. She could feel it brush against her g-spot. "Right there," she moaned. Another strike. She gasped. "Yes! Oh! Harder! Faster! OHHHHH!"

Her body shook violently as his pelvis thrusted harder and faster than she thought possible. Her long legs were splayed open wide. She couldn't even move as her legs shook, her toes and fingers curling tight around the bedsheets, her hips raised themselves on their own accord and began moving to match his. "RIVUK!" she screamed. This only made him go faster. "OHHHHHHHH! Uh Uh UH UH OHHHHHHHHHH! OH RIVUK!" She fought to keep her focus on the moment as her mind begged to descend into the void of her orgasm.

"You can let go," she heard Rivuk's voice inside her mind. "I'll catch you."

She let go, letting the whiteness envelope her consciousness.

The first thing she felt was the smoothness of a forehead against hers. She opened her eyes to see Rivuk's copper eyes gazing at her.

"You let go," he said.

"You said you would catch me." She looked around, the place seemed familiar, yet surreal. "Where is this place?"

"I'm surprised you don't recognize it. This is the place where we had our first dance."

She looked at the tiles on the ballroom floor and then at Rivuk, realizing he was in the same uniform he'd worn that night. She pulled out the skirt of her dress, realizing it, to, was the same. "Oh yeah. It feels weird, I was just in the middle of an orgasm and now I'm here."

"You still are. You can experience both, if you like. Just let your mind go back there." He pressed his forehead to hers.

She was both standing with him and lying on the bed screaming with him pushing inside of her. Her knees buckled. She felt his arm bearing her up. "Oh God. Oh Rivuk," she muttered as he began kissing her neck.

A quick flick of his fingers and a bed appeared. His old camp bed, she recognized it from the many times she made love to Sirix and Donil on it.

"I believe you wanted to be on top? You can't break anything here."

"I believe you're right." With both hands she pushed him down onto the bed.

In an instant, he was naked, his cock erect. She smiled and her clothes vanished, too. She straddled him, running her hands up and down his broad chest. She noticed it was completely smooth, no hair, no nipples, alien and yet so similar to human that it felt as if they were missing, even though they'd probably never existed.

His skin had a slight copper sheen to it she'd never noticed before. She leaned forward, kissing his shoulders, nuzzling into his neck as his hands traced the shape of her body. Between her legs, rustling against the hair, she felt the tip of his cock. She was so wet, so ready, it would probably slide right in. "Oh Rivuk..." she moaned as his hands rounded her bottom.

She pulled herself up on her knees, letting out a low moan as the tip of his cock slipped inside of her. She thrust her hips forward again and again, slowly, pushing it in deeper, into that spot of delight. Rivuk's hands slid to her thighs. She took one and slid it between her legs, to her clitoris. His fingers began to circle and stroke it as if he knew exactly what to do.

"Oh! Oh! Rivuk!" She began thrusting her hips faster. "OH!" She was cumming!

She felt a strange percussive sensation around her, over and over again. She let herself sink into the strange place where she inhabited both worlds simultaneously. "OH! OH! OHHHHH!" she screamed. Rivuk was thrusting so hard she was literally bouncing on the bed beneath him, her eyes rolled back in pleasure. She could feel the hardness of the tip pounding deep inside her as if he knew...

"RIVUK!" she screamed in both worlds as she came. In that moment, she was incandescent with ecstasy, body and mind fully enveloped in orgasm. It felt like every one of her cells was vibrating with so much pleasure they might come apart at the seams.

Something exploded inside her, like pop rocks. Fireworks. No, it was burning!

She gasped in shock as she slammed back into the real world. The acid! It hadn't felt like this before! Her vagina clenched instinctively. Tears sprang to her eyes.

"Do you want me to stop?" Rivuk asked.

"Don't stop," she said through gritted teeth. "It feels too good!" What pain there was dissipated into pleasure as Rivuk's thrusts continued.

"OH GOD!" she screamed. In the bed of her mind her hips gyrated quickly, of their own volition. Rivuk gripped her butt as he pounded into her harder. She howled with pleasure as she came again, the pleasure of both worlds melding. She felt lost in the purest white light.

Warmth enveloped her from the inside. It took her a minute to realize Rivuk had stopped. She let herself fall back into her body, watching him panting above her. He slid down against her, into her embrace. She could still feel him inside of her.

"Aren't you going to pull out?" she asked.

"Not yet." He pressed his perspiration covered brow against hers and then brushed her cheek with his.

She looked at him, confused. "That's how the Bonat show affection."

"Is it?" he asked, giving her a kiss. "You must like it for me to know it."

"What do you mean?"

"When we're in tene-ora-tel, our minds are meeting. It can be very pleasurable, but also very vulnerable because our minds are open to each other. If you wanted to, you could learn everything about me."

"And you could learn everything about me," she said, eyes narrowed.

"As I said, I find it poor manners to read a woman's mind without her permission. But some things crossover anyway, usually because you want me to be able to do them. Like kissing you."

"Or rubbing my clit, or cervical stimulation."

"That last one was interesting for me as well, I didn't realize my tessect could stretch like that. Our women aren't quite so deep."

"So that's what you call your cock? A tessect?" She asked, absently teasing the area near his tessect.

"I'll call it whatever you want, but that is the technical term for it, yes. I imagine the Bonat kiss was one of those such things you wanted me to know. You may have also learned a few things that I like as well."

"Like this?" She began rubbing the base of his wings, taking them in her hands and stroking upward, with the feathers.

Rivuk gasped. "Oh, Lindsay!" His hips began to thrust.

She smiled mischievously. "You like that, don't you?"

He was breathing heavily. "Don't stop," he panted.

She felt him growing inside of her. "Again? Already?"

"You said all night. But we can take a break if you want to."

"Are you kidding?! Hell yes, let's go again! But this time let's do it like the first time." She wrapped her legs around Rivuk's waist, gripped his wings, and he pulled her up so he was standing.

"Oh," she moaned as he lifted her waist up and down. "Oh..." She could feel him moving inside of her. "Oh Rivuk," she groaned, stroking his wings, her erect nipples brushing against his hard chest.

"My wilding," he moaned, kissing up and down her neck.

She tightened her legs around his waist. She could feel the tingle of friction against her clit from his abdomen. She wanted more. She needed more! Reaching down, she spread her labia with two fingers. She gasped as her clit made contact with his abs, moving up and down with her body over that uneven terrain. The pleasure was almost blinding! "Rivuk!" she screamed.

Her hands left his wings, wrapping tight around his shoulders. She was kissing him every place her lips could find as he moved her faster and faster. She could feel the tension from her abdomen to her toes. Her fingers dug into his back as she tilted her head back in a long howl of glorious pleasure. She grunted a few times, then howled again, feeling positively wild.

She felt his mind inviting her to join him. And she let go.

They were back on the camp bed, rolling around with no form or skill, kissing eagerly, both existing simultaneously between planes, as if two sets of lips and two bodies were required to convey what they were feeling.

"What do you want me to do?" Rivuk asked.

"I want you to lick my clit." she moaned. "I want to feel you tongue inside of me. And your fingers."

"Do you want to show me how?"

She took his long fingers, separating out two, and brought them to the rim of her vagina, trailing them along, letting them dip inside, running them through her labia and around her clitoris, then back again, this time pushing them inside of her. She kissed him deeply as he penetrated her, her tongue pushing in as his fingers were.

She pulled back. "I really like it when you lick inside of me like this." She moved her tongue in the lapping motion Donil always used on the back of his hand. "And when you're licking my clit, don't be afraid to be too hard on it. Like this," She took his other hand and enveloped his pointer finger in her lips. With no nail, it felt strange in her mouth. She lashed it repeatedly with her tongue, only stopping every now and again to wrap her tongue around it, going in little circles. She pulled it back out with a kiss.

"I think I can do that," Rivuk said. He gave her a long kiss and then slid back off the bed, so he was kneeling at the end of it.

Lindsay moved down, opening her legs wide, her knees bent. She let her mind sink down. She could feel her body climaxing, her hips clenching. Then Rivuk's warm tongue slid up through her labia to her clit. "OhOhOhOh!" she cried, gasping for breath. Her eyes crossed. "Rivuk! Rivuk! RIVUK!" she screamed, her back arched from her hips to her shoulders, her hands clenching the soft fur blankets between her fingers. "DON'T STOP!"

Her body began thrashing on the bed. Rivuk grabbed her legs, holding them steady as he lapped at her vagina and then up again. A high-pitched whine of a scream escaped her throat as his tongue lashed her most sensitive part.

She could feel her body moving up and down hard on his cock. It was in so deep! She could feel it against her cervix like Donil could do. The first wave slammed into her, knocking her completely senseless. She was screaming with no discernible words. Waves of ecstasy ripped through her, tossing her about. All she could do was grit her teeth and hold on. This wasn't a barrel to be shot, this was a wipe out!

"oh...oh...oh..." she panted softly as Rivuk slowly laid her back down on the bed. She felt him gently slide out of her. "You're not going to stay in?" she asked, mildly disappointed.

He kissed her brow. "No offense, my wilding, but I think you need a break."

"Ok, but not for too long," she said, cuddling up against his body. He put his arm around her and pulled her closer. She nestled her head against his chest, letting her fingers dance along the contours of his body.

When she awoke, she could tell it was still night. How long had she been out for? She pulled away from Rivuk, gazing at his body. God! He was so handsome! And yet so strange!

The absence of the nipples felt like the weirdest part but, as she looked him over, she noticed other things to remind her how alien he actually was. She'd noticed how broad his chest was, but not the slight bowing out of it to his breastbone. There were more muscles as well, the pectorals divided in two, extra abdominal muscles, muscles she'd never even thought of existing, all well-defined, almost certainly from flying.

He also had no real navel, but a band of muscle that looked like a pouch an inch below where it would be. She could see the deflated end of his tessect just barely peeking out from it. She wanted to put it in her mouth and suck it, but he looked so peaceful, she hated to wake him.

Besides, she wasn't just going to spring something new on him while he was asleep. It wasn't any fun unless he was into it. Consent was always key to a good time in her experience, and just because he'd probably be into it, didn't mean he definitely would. She wanted to hear him say he wanted it, that he was dying for her to do it to him. Even thinking about him saying those words made her shiver in anticipation.

She gave him a light kiss and threw on a filmy little wrap that had been a gift from one of the local clothiers. She appreciated how they'd made it with a full back instead of making allowances for wings. She walked up the stairs to the balcony.

She was a princess, now. Their marriage more than consummated. A feeling of unease gnawed within her. Should she have? She'd enjoyed it, of course. She'd more than wanted it. And she did love him. But she couldn't take this back. She was a Nobillo princess. She'd chosen it this time. Well, chosen him. There was no excuse about thinking it was a dream or whatever. And it was... a lot.

She pulled back the thin curtains.

The inky blue sky was lovely with the two moons shining high overhead. Stars glittered in the darkness above.

Like in Donil's eyes.

She could make out just the smallest fringe of black forest on the horizon. She could feel Sirix's hearts beating next to hers, and yet he was so far away. She could almost see him in front of her, his weight shifted to his left leg, that damned taunting smile on those scarred lips showing off his overly large canine, a glint of mischief in his eye. She reached out toward the forest, withdrawing her hand to her chest as she felt the pain within. What had she done? She fell to a crouch, cradling her broken heart.

12