A Prince of the Nobillo

A 25-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
Science Fiction/Erotic Romance/Adventure/LGBT/Why Choose?
0
19.9k
5
5
33


Started: 12/19/2023

Updated: 04/14/2024

The author has completed this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

The Sequel to Queen of the Bonat

After months of hiding from the cunning Third Prince of the Nobillo, Rivuk, he has come to collect his debt, and his debt is the recently crowned Queen of the Bonat, Lindsay Weaver, in body and mind.

But Lindsay was never one to make things easy, especially not for the man who just took her from her husband and wife to make her his princess in a marriage she didn't realize she'd already entered into. As she becomes a captive in the palace under the watchful eye of the monstrous but strangely meek Carak, she soon finds Rivuk may be the only royal she can trust as she enters into a dangerous game of politics and passion with the fate of her people depending on how she plays her cards with the third prince and his sinister family.

Content Warning:

While all sex featured in this story is consensual and, between the leads, enthusiastically so, this story discusses a number of dark elements such as kidnapping, attempted sexual assault, revenge porn, assault, light torture (non-sexual), abuse, slavery and many of its evils, genocide, injury, unethical science, body horror, pregnancy, murder, attempted murder, gross abuse of power, and mentions of rape. It is intended for adult audiences.

TABLE OF CONTENTS