Chapter 10 The Shop

Story Info
Chapter 10 of Submissive Adventure.
4.2k words
4.67
4.3k
1
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When William opens the door, they are outside, leading to a large metal building. Unlike the other side of the house, the path was a concrete walkway with a covering leading you to a two-story building. The building is a dark forest green, likely to blend with the surroundings. It has a metal entry door and large windows.

When William opens the door, he walked them into the break room area to the right and a storage closet to the left. Walking through the room, William locates an office chair for Jessica and places her in the chair.

"There you go. Now have fun and explore but stay off the leg." William said as he started to push her toward the door that led to the open floor. Stopping just before the door, he leans over the chair and kisses the top of her head while opening the door. He added, "Be a good little fox."

"Hey guys, Jessica wants to see the shop so she's going to wheel herself around." He said as he pushed her into the room. "Paul, make sure the floor is cleared for her."

Paul nodded, grabbed the broom in the corner, and quickly swept the shop floor. It was already clean but still had something on it. He promptly removed the last two pieces of lumber off the floor and placed them back in the hold.

"Tank, what's the status on the other pieces?" William called out and walked over to him.

Tank and William talked to each other about the status of all the pieces in the room. Jessica was thrilled when she saw the work areas and the beautiful furniture. The guys put a lot of effort into making custom furniture. The details were similar to the main house and cabin table. They must have constructed all the furniture themselves.

RJ was working on a craftsman-style bookshelf. Jessica pushed herself over to his area, watching him work. Finally, he leaned over, saying, "Hello, Ms. Jessica. Do you like the design? It's something new we are working on."

"Yes, I like the detail along the top that looks kinda like a board and batten wall," Jessica said.

"Yeah, that was the idea. So those who couldn't afford to do a wall can get the shelves and have a similar and functional look." RJ said with a hint of pride in his voice.

"Well, it looks great!" Jessica said and pushed past him to his brother JR's station.

JR's station was different from his brothers where his brother had a lot of tools for building and woodworking. JR's station had a wide variety of painting tools. He was working on staining a similar piece to his brothers.

"Howdy doo, Miss Jessica." He said with a smile. "Do you like the color? I am trying to determine the best shade. Do you wanna see the test swatches?"

Jessica smiled at the greeting, "Howdy doo, to you too! I like the stain, but I think it could be better. What shades do you have, and what is the customer wanting?" Jessica asked.

"Good point. Let me pull up the order request." JR said, pulling the clear packet and holding the order slip. "Let's see. They want a medium-tone stain."

Jessica looked at the available stains and selected a slightly richer tone stain. "I think this one will make the wood grains pop better and keep the medium tone the customer wants. Do you not have the colors on the site to allow the customer to pick?"

"That's a good idea. Normally we send a photo of the color options, but if they are already displayed, that will make ordering easy. Thanks for the idea. I will add it to the website." JR said, writing down the note. He spoke to William, saying, "Hey Wolf, Jessica had a clever idea for the website. I'm going to add it later! "

William looked over at them and smiled. "I knew she was smart. Why don't you show her the site when dinner is cooking, and she can give some pointers?"

"Will do!" JR said.

Jessica smiled at the compliment, and a blush rose. She pushed her way through the space. Past the twins was a paint room, followed by various wooden racks--the fragrance of the wood reminded her of William's scent.

Rolling to a massive roll-down bay door that was closed, it must have been where they did shipping and receiving. There were pallets ready to be shipped, as well as a package area.

Jessica passed the two bay doors. Coming to the other side of the doors was a small desk and chairs at which William and Tank sat.

"Hi," Jessica said as she pushed herself past them.

William grabbed her chair and wheeled her back to him. He kissed the pinkness of her cheeks. "Hey there, little fox, having fun?" William asked.

She giggled and responded, "Yes, I like the smell here. It smells like a forest."

"Hear that, Tank; it smells like a forest," William says to Tank.

"Hey, Miss Jessica," Tank said to Jessica. He then turned to William. "Yeah, I think she is right," he said with a smile.

Jessica smiled, "Hi, Tank," at this reply to William. "Can I continue to look around now?" Jessica asked.

"Hmm," William said, then pulled her chair close to him, "Only if I get a kiss."

She blushed a bright shade of red at the openness of his request and knew either she or he would have to tap out to end the kiss. She leans forward at the request, and she kisses his mouth. She turns a brighter shade of red as she keeps kissing him because Tank is watching them. William pulls her out of her chair and onto his lap. They continue to kiss, neither refusing to tap out. Then as quick as the kiss was, she felt lite taps on her butt.

She releases the kiss catching her breath, and leans into his chest, hugging him.

William caressed her back as she held onto him. "You ok, little fox?" William asked.

She responded, "Yes, very ok." Then rest her head on his shoulder, enjoying his warmth.

"You seem a little cold, little fox," William said as he wrapped his arms around her.

She whispered in his ear, "How can I be cold when I'm so hot for you." and then nipped at his ear.

William whispers in her ear, "Keep acting like that, and I will have you begging cum until you cry."

She looked him in the eyes, pleading, "Promise?"

William chuckled at her eagerness to be to have him make her beg for him. "Yes, little fox, that's a promise."

Jessica booped his nose again, then giggled.

William said, "Hey guys, go ahead and take a 30-minute break."

"Sure thing Wolf." The guys all repeat, finish the last thing they are doing, and head to the breakroom door. "You guys coming?" Tank calls out.

"Not yet, but maybe in a bit," William said aloud, then looked down at Jessica and spoke so only she could hear him. "You will be cuming soon, little fox. Now take those pants down."

Jessica squeezes her legs together, "Yes, Wolfie," she says with a breathy voice. She stands up with her butt facing William, undoing her jeans, and slides them down her legs, forcing her butt to press near him. She is fully aware of what she is doing and knows she is in for a good spanking or for him to make her princess parts feel good.

William stands behind her and lets her bum rest on his package, which she can feel pulsing in his pants. "Thong down, little fox, then sit on the chair, right leg propped up on the desk, and expose yourself to me. Show me those princess parts you want me to play with." He said with a growl in his voice.

Jessica turns her head to look back at him with a finger in her mouth. "Yes, Wolfie, Sir," sliding her thong down and pushing her butt into his package. Sitting in the chair, she removes her left foot from the pants and thong. Shyly propping her right leg with the clothing still attached, and lifts her leg onto the desktop for comfort. She takes her hands and covers her princess parts.

William commands quickly, "Hands away. I didn't say you could touch little fox. I want to look at what a beautiful pussy you have."

Jessica's face reds because he is looking at her with desire. She slowly removes her hands from her parts and turns her head, not fully facing William. She feels her princess hole get wetter and moans with delight that he is just watching her. Jessica thought to herself. If he keeps looking at me like that, I will cum.

"Do you like it as I watch your pussy get wetter and wetter for me, little fox?" William asks in a teasing tone.

Jessica looks at him but not directly with pleading eyes, "Yes, Wolfie, Please. Please touch my princess parts."

"Oh, you want me to touch you, sweet little fox? I'm not going to touch you, I am just going to stroke my cock until you cum on yourself, and then you're going to suck my cock until I cum." William taunted.

"Please touch me. I want your hands. I need your hands. Please, wolfie, pleases." Jessica pleads.

"No, you're not wet enough," William said as he took out his cock and began to stroke.

Jessica licked her lips, staring at his cock, craving to be the one to provide him pleasure. "Please, Wolfie. I need your cock in my mouth. I want to taste your seed down my throat. My pussy needs your hands if I am not allowed to touch it. Please, Wolfie, please."

"Not yet, little fox; since you can't touch that delicious-looking pussy, why don't you open that flannel and show me your pretty green bra," Willaim instructed.

More fluid leaked out of her pussy as she heard him give her a request. "Yes, wolfie," She responded and proceeded to quickly undo all the buttons and pull the top of her shirt down so she could still cover her stomach, but her bra was on display. She had a shaky breath causing her breast to jiggle as she tried to breathe. "Please, Wolfie, Please touch me. Please," she said as tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Such a good little fox," William said as he leaned forward, and his hand came in contact with her drenched pussy. "Little fox, I think you're wet. Now don't squirm. I want to rub and play with this princess button and hole."

Gasping his shoulders, she tries to steady herself, but the feeling of his rough hand on her tender flesh makes her whimper. "Please, Wolfie, Please," she said with tears streaming down her cheeks.

William knelt and lifted her left leg and put it on the left arm of the chair, forcing her pussy to be fully on display for him. He nibbled down her leg feeling her body shake with anticipation as he kept his hand rubbing against her clit. "No screaming, little fox or I won't let you cum." He said as his face brushed against her inner thigh.

Jessica moaned loudly and then covered her mouth with her hands. Her face was a brighter shade of red. She moaned into her hands to muffle the sound.

William's tongue made contact with her princess button, and she nearly came. "Little fox, no cuming yet; I want to play with your yummy pussy first."

Closing her eyes, Jessica nodded because if she released her mouth, she was sure she couldn't control her volume.

"With your words, little fox," William said as he sucked on her clit and enjoyed the taste of her pussy.

Jessica moaned loudly into her hands, then bit her fingers, releasing her hands to say as quietly as she could, but it came out shaky and shy, like, "Yes, Wolfie." Then she quickly put her hands back and released a loud moan muffled by her hands as he put one finger into her princess hole.

"That's a good little fox," William said as he pushed his finger further into her pussy pumping, and noticed how tight she was. He stilled his hand to allow her to speak and looked up at her. Then, he asked tenderly, "Little fox, you are so tight. Has anyone ever touched you besides yourself?"

Jessica's face flashed bright red, and she released her hands from her mouth to cover her face saying, "No, you're the first person to touch my princess parts."

With her confession, William realizes he is the first person to touch her physically. "Oh, little fox, I had no idea. I will be a little more gentle with your princess parts." He said as he slowly pumped in and out of her pussy, rubbing his palm on her clit for additional stimulation.

Jessica moaned quietly, "Thank you." A tear fell from one of her eyes.

William leaned in and kissed away her tear. Moving his lips to hers and kissed her as he kept rubbing and pumping into her pussy. He could feel her start to clamp down on his fingers, signaling she was about to explode. And since she'd never had someone else touching her before, she couldn't stop her orgasm. He released her lips and said, "Cum for me, little fox. I want you to soak my hand with your wet pussy." Then kissed her to silence her moaning.

Jessica exploded on command. Her whole body shook as she rode her orgasm on his hand. Never had she felt this intense orgasm and only from his hand. She moaned into the kiss William gave her and pulled him closer.

William stilled his finger from pumping but kept palming her clit to extend her orgasm. As her spasms became less and less, he slowly removed his hand from her pussy. Breaking the kiss, he lifted his hand to taste the juices on his hand when Jessica began to lick his hand. He was turned on even more at her eagerness to lick his dripping hand clean. "So you like the way you taste, little fox?"

"Mmmm," she said, looking into his eyes. "Yummy."

William wanted to taste her, so he kissed her and pressed his tongue at her sealed lips requesting entrance. She opened her mouth, and William could taste the sweet taste of her cum in her mouth. He moaned, tasting her cum with his tongue, then felt her hands on his cock, pumping him. "Not with your hands, little fox, with your mouth," William said after releasing the kiss and standing.

Jessica put her left leg down and moaned at the pressure on the princess parts of her new position. She leaned forward and opened her mouth, waiting for William to slide his cock into her mouth. Looking up at him, she let some drool fall from her mouth onto her breast while keeping eye contact with him. Finally, Jessica said with an open mouth, "Please," which sounded like a high-pitched whine.

William took hold of her head and slid his cock into her mouth. "Suck hard as if your life depended on it, little slutty fox."

At the degrading name, she sucked hard on his cock. She forced her mouth to take his full length, gagging as his cock head went down her throat. She choked on his cock but refused to let up on how far down his cock went down her throat as she bobbed her head down his shaft.

William pulled her head back so his head was still in her mouth as spit dripped more.

Jessica kept sucking on his cock, eager to please him.

"Such a good little fox. Being a little slut for me. Do you like it when I can you a slut?" William asked.

Jessica moaned in response, sending vibrations down his shaft.

"I will take that as a yes. Good little slutty fox. That's right, suck my cock. Earn your reward for being a sluty little fox for me." He said, teasing her.

Jessica grasped William's balls as he plowed into her mouth. She slid one hand up his shirt and dragged her nails down his chest. Then released his balls and repeated the action with the other hand.

"Little fox, I'm so close, you little slut. Turning me on with your nails. Touch your boob now. Show me your tits, little fox. Show me how slutty you are for me." William said.

Jessica's hands instantly went to her breast, pulled her breast out of her bra, and pulled on her nipples that were already hard. She squeezed her chest and moaned in the pleasure of the pain and the thrusting of William's cock in her mouth.

Upon seeing Jessica deliver pain to her breast, William could feel he was about to cum. He wanted to cum on her breast and reward her for being such a perfect slut for him. "Mouth or breast," He demanded, unable to communicate further.

Jessica understood what he meant and released his cock from her mouth, and slid his cock between her huge breast. Again, the drool from earlier provides the perfect lubricant.

William pumped into her breast five times before cuming all over her chest.

Jessica's mouth covered his head as the remaining cum entered her mouth. She swallowed the seed and released his cock from her mouth. She leaned back in the chair and licked the cum off her chest as she looked William in the eyes.

William smiled down at her, saying, "What a good little slut cleaning up the mess she made."

Jessica moaned at the tease and licked every piece of cum off her breast.

William pulled a clean rag from his desk and knelt before her as she was licking her breast. William wiped her princess part that were soaked again because she had cum again when she was playing with her breast for him. "So wet little fox," William said, wiping all the liquid off her body and throwing the towel in the waste bin. "You were such a good little slutty fox." William teased.

Jessica was exhausted from all the times she had cum because she had never cum so hard before. Her body refused to move.

William sensed that she was exhausted by how she was seated in the chair. He would have to provide her with the care of getting her back into an appropriate appearance before the guys returned from break, which would be in 5 minutes. "Little fox, I am going to get you dressed. I know you are tired, but I don't want to share how delicious you look half-naked." He said.

Jessica's face flushed, and she nodded, saying, "Thank you."

William touched her tender breast with gentleness as Jessica released a quiet moan. He placed them back correctly into her bra. He lifted her shirt back over her chest and pulled it up a little more so more fabric covered her chest. He buttoned the shirt over her breast due to the redness he could see on them when she grabbed her chest. "You grabbed your breast so hard they have red marks. Let's not share those with the boys, ok." William said tenderly.

Looking down at her chest, she saw the marks and smiled, saying, "I was a good little slut."

William gave her a devilish smile in return, replying, "The best little slut."

Jessica gleamed with joy at the remark.

William gently put her right leg back on the floor. Jessica winced at the slight friction to her princess parts. "Does it hurt too much? Do I need to be more gentle? I need to know, little fox." he said with care as he lifted her left leg into the thong leg hole and then her jeans.

"My princess parts are just a little tender. But you were amazing after we talked. It felt so good. I like your hands on me." Jessica said with a smile.

"And I like putting them on you, little fox, and now that I know, I will take my time opening you wider to take my cock, but only after you call me, Daddy." He said, setting a boundary.

"Hmm, I want to call you that now, but I need to wait. I hope you understand." Jessica said, shying away from his face.

William lifts her face to look at him. "Little fox, I have never had someone so delightful. I am happy to wait until you are ready."

"Ok," Jessica whispered.

William pulled her to a standing position and pulled up her thong, first jiggling her butt as he had done in the past.

Jessica giggled as she swatted his hands away. First, she needed to adjust the thong, so it didn't apply too much pressure to her princess parts. Once satisfied, she leaned down to grab her pants.

William swatted her hands away. "No, my job." he teased. He pulled up her pants and then jiggled her butt again before pulling them up. The texture of her jeans brushed her sensitive parts, and William froze at the sound of her hiss.

"Please let me fix it. I can't have my jeans at the regular height." Jessica said, then tucked the front of the flannel into her pants.

William gently lifted her, turned around, and sat her back into the chair she had been using before.

Jessica adjusted herself in the chair.

William pushed his chair under the desk to let it dry as Jessica soaked it with her fluids. Then, he put his semi-hard cock back into his pants. Five seconds later, William heard the guys start toward the door. He looked down at Jessica, who was almost the same as she had when the guys left, minus a brighter glow to her skin.

12