Chapter 10 The Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door to the shop opened, and the guys came back into the shop, causing Jessica to jump and make sure she was presentable. She sighed, realizing William had taken extra good care of her, so she didn't seem to look like she had cum twice in his chair and made him cum on her chest.

"Hey, Wolf and Miss Jessica," the twins called out. "When did we need to get our stuff done to go shopping?"

"Before Lunch," William said as he pushed Jessica's chair around the rest of the shop, knowing that any movement she made with her legs would give away what they just did.

"See, told you," Paul said to the twins. "Hey, Miss Jessica, I have to show you what I worked on," Paul said as he walked over to his station. William pushed Jessica to Paul's area.

Paul's area had a wide variety of hand-carving tools; a very ornate cabinet was at the center of his station. That looked to have a hand-carved detail of a wolf and a fox on the front.

Jessica smiled at the beautiful carving. "Paul, this is beautiful. I like the carving on the top, too. Did you do that?" She asked.

Paul looked at the carving and said with pride, "Thank you, and yes, I did the carving myself. Wolf wants me to add some details to this piece for his bedroom. I like the fox and wolf mix. It's cool."

Jessica looked up at William and smiled. "I like it too," she said to Paul but looked at William so he understood she was also saying it to him.

"Oh, before I forget," Paul said, snapping Jessica's attention back to him. "I fixed the walker." He pulled the walker from behind the cabinet.

The walker once looked like an old ladies' walker. It was now painted a bright purple with a basket on the front that had an amaryllis flower painted on it. On the top were a cup holder and a place to put her cell phone so it didn't fall.

"It's perfect, Paul," Jessica said with excitement. She leaned forward and covered her groan by touching her leg to signal that her leg hurt, not her princess parts.

"Hey, it's ok. We don't need to test it now." Paul said with a hint of concern in his voice. "Can Miss Jessica come back later to test it?" Paul asked William.

"You know what, Paul, that sounds like a great idea. I will take Jessica into the house and let her nap on the couch so she can rest her leg." William said. He bent down and picked her up. She stifled another groan but this time into his shoulder.

"I am a little tired. Can I come back another time to test it out?" Jessica asked. Exhaustion was starting to settle in from their earlier activities.

"I just need to make sure you are resting, and you look tired right now," he told Jessica. "Hey, Paul, bring the walker in when it's time for lunch. She may want to use it when we go shopping later." William said to Paul.

"Will do, Wolf; enjoy your rest, Miss Jessica," Paul said as they walked to the door that led to the break room.

12