Chapter 12: Defend the Cargo

Story Info
Chapter 12 of Submissive Adventure.
3.8k words
4.5
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica smiles as JR and RJ hop in the back seat of the crew cab of William's truck. William turns the truck on, and a song starts playing. She listens to the twins ask if they can control the radio.

William declines, then looks at her and hands her his phone connected to Spot Music. "Little Fox, you can be DJ, and if the Twins don't like the song selection, they are welcome to join Tank and Paul."

"We promise to be good," RJ speaks up as JR grumbles under his breath.

Jessica looks at the phone and searches for the most recent music or for you playlist on his accounts. The music he likes has a wide range which gives her a smile. "Any preferences, RJ and JR?" Jessica asked politely.

JR says, "No country, please. We get enough of that with Tank in the shop."

"Ok, but no promises," Jessica said, giggling.

Jessica puts on the first song that came to mind, which was by Nic D - Fine Apple.

The twins listen and start to sing along, which causes Jessica to smile. Her goal next is to have William sing, so she looks through his most played songs and sets a few to play next.

William turned to her and asked, "What stores are we going to?"

Jessica looks at him with a blush saying, "Um, Walmart, Torrid, or Lane Bryant. If your town has them."

"We should go to Victoria Secret too," the Twins chime in.

Jessica's face flushes with embarrassment because she doesn't want to have to say that nothing there fits her.

William quickly turns and looks at them. "If you recommend another lingerie store, you both are staying here. Got it. Now apologize and zip your lips."

"Sorry, Ms. Jessica." RJ and JR say at the same time. JR continues, "Whichever stores you select will be great."

Jessica says, "I'm not a fan of their stuff, so I will say, no, thank you."

The twins nod and continue quietly talking about the song to each other.

William reaches his hand to hers and holds it for a few seconds. "Ok, can I have my phone to find the stores and route us to each? I don't think Walmart is needed."

Jessica looked at his hand in hers. "It's just for small basic things that I don't get at the other places."

William releases her hand, and Jessica places the phone in it. He then transfers the phone to his other hand and places his hand back on the center console. Jessica laces her fingers with his and puts his hand in her lap.

"Ok, I established the route and shared the instructions with Tank. He's going to head out first." William says as Tank and Paul wave out their windows. "RJ and JR, can you guys be looking for alternative routes if we hit traffic."

"You got it, Wolf." The twins said, and that quieted them down.

"You ready, Little Fox?" William asked as he put the phone down and drove out of the garage.

Jessica loosened her grip on his hand and started to pull away to signal he could take it back and use it to drive.

William tightened his grip on her hand and said, "Little Fox, I would like to hold your hand as I drive if that's ok."

"Oh, but you need your hands on the wheel to drive safely," Jessica said, unsure of herself.

Giving her a gentle squeeze, William replied, "If I need my hand, I will release it, but my hand will always return."

Jessica looked at William and smiled. "Ok, Wolfie."

Driving along, Jessica enjoys the scenery, and whenever there is a turn, William releases his hand to steer the truck safely and then returns it to her hand. Each time brings a smile and blush to her face. The trip from William's house is about 1 hr. William's voice is good, and Jessica melts as she hears him sing.

The Twins started a small debate about a song and brought Jessica in so William would not get upset with them. She stood her ground on her opinion, and William smiled.

Finally, arriving at the mall. William pulls up to the entrance and puts the truck in park.

"Um, William, I don't think you are supposed to park here," Jessica said, looking around.

"I'm not. The twins are going to park the truck and meet us inside," William said.

RJ shouts out, "Not it. So, Miss Jessica, what's first, shirts, pants, thongs?"

William turned to face both twins, and with a low growl, he said, "You both will stay together."

JR punched RJ in the shoulder. "Yes, Wolf."

William continued, "And you both are riding back with Tank and Paul. If Tank says, either of you spoke on the way home. Your training will be tripled. Understood?"

With long faces, they replied, "Yes, Wolf."

William got out of the truck and walked around.

Jessica said softly, "Why do you push his buttons?"

"Cause we miss the core but won't return unless we all go." Said RJ rubbing his shoulder.

"Also, we like to give him trouble... shhh, don't tell him." Laughed out JR as he went to open his door to get in the driver's seat.

Jessica smiled at the remarks from the twins and understood them more. Her door opened, and she was lifted out of the truck by William.

"Hey, I said I can walk, remember," Jessica said teasingly.

"Oh, I remember, Little Fox," William said as he slapped her bottom, "but how else am I going to get your Foxy self out of the truck?"

"Hmmm... you have a good point. You win this round." Jessica says, then boops his nose after he puts her down and giggles.

William hands Jessica her crutches, "You ready, Little Fox?" He asks.

"Let's do it, and really, I don't need too much. I am sure I have more in the car." Jessica says as she uses the crutches.

"Well then, think of it as having a backup wardrobe here." William says as he leans close, "So you can come any time and while wearing anything." Then chuckles as he walks forward when Jessica freezes.

"Um," Jessica replied, still stunned and frozen.

"Hey Wolf, is something up with Ms. Jessica?" Tank asked as he and Paul walked up to join them.

"Yeah," he said, looking back at her, "she's just processing something I said and will join us soon. Oh, and before I forget, the Twins are on thin ice. You are taking them and Paul back home after this. I want to take Jessica on a little drive after shopping. And also, the twins are not to make a sound in the car. Listen to whatever you want. They know their punishment for disobeying an order."

"Man, I know they love giving you a hard time, but one day they are gonna push too hard," Tank said.

"I know they do it because they find joy in it, but they just need to know what is too far," William replied.

"Understood," Tank said with a nod. "Hey, Ms. Jessica, I'm glad you joined us." He said with a smile.

Jessica made her way to the group and stood next to William. "Yeah, sorry. Someone," she nudged William, "likes to tease me." She said with a sheepish smile. "Are we waiting for the twins?"

RJ and JR walk up to the group standing on the other side of Tank. "We're here, and thanks for waiting," JR said, tossing William his keys.

"My pleasure." Jessica said with a grin, "Ok, we need the directory so we know where to go."

Paul was already at the directory, "Found it." He shouted.

The group made their way to the sign. William stopped behind Jessica, and she leaned back on him while reading a list of stores for women and found the color and number. Leaning forward, she spots the two stores where she knows she can get clothes.

"Ok, we are in luck. The stores are on this side of the mall. Are you boys ready?" Jessica said, already moving.

William was already moving with her. The other guys were looking at all the stores available. They had not been to the mall in a while. The guys jumped at hearing Jessica walk off and quickly followed. Tank ran ahead. The twins flanked William and Jessica's side, and Paul brought up the rear.

Jessica stopped in front of the first store and began to walk in. Tank stayed outside the store.

The twins started to walk in, and William put his arms around their necks. "Please be respectful to Jessica. We are trying to make her feel safe. Only offer an opinion if asked." William instructed, then released his hold on them.

The twins nodded and flanked Jessica as she walked around the store. William just watched from afar, making eye contact with her occasionally when she wanted his opinion. He would nod or shake his head when she had one of the twins hold something up. They were being respectful, and he appreciated their help in this situation. Once Jessica had a large selection of clothing, the store associate came over and collected the items from JR.

Jessica could sense that JR found the woman intriguing as he stared at her walking away in her platform boots. "You should go talk to her." Jessica nudged him. "Ask her what her coffee order is and grab her a coffee."

JR took the advice and approached the woman. "Hey, this might sound weird and awkward, but I wanted to know your coffee order. And if you would have a break soon to chat?" He said with a smile.

The associate smiled at him and gave him her number and coffee order. "I just returned from a break but would like to get coffee together sometime."

"Why don't I get you this coffee now, and then we can schedule a time to meet later?" JR said with such confidence.

"That sounds great. Thanks, JR." She said with a flirty grab of his bicep.

JR had the hugest grin as he walked up to William. "Hey Wolf, is it OK to grab coffee for Melissa and me?"

"Yeah, go ahead. She's just trying stuff on at the moment." William said with a pat on the back.

JR ran off to the coffee shop.

RJ walks up to William. "Um, what just happened?"

"Jessica is what happened." He looked at RJ. "She's beautiful and smart, huh?"

"I'll say," RJ said.

William walks over to the dressing room area. "How's it going, Little Fox?"

"It's going just trying to get myself in the clothes," Jessica shouted.

"Need help." He said aloud.

"Wolfie, down, boy. I can handle this, and I don't think Melissa would like that very much." Jessica replied.

"Would you like to sit in the dressing room area?" Melissa gestured to two chairs in the open area.

"If that's ok, yes," William said.

"Sure, go ahead. Jessica, if you need any different sizes, let me know. Do you need anything else since I'm here?" Melissa asked.

"Yes, can you get me every bra in a 46 or 48 DDD? I can pick the underwear myself." Jessica asked.

"Sure can. Do you have a style preference?" Melissa asked.

"Thank you for asking. Yes," she said as she opened the door to see the large mirror. William's chair was to the right of the mirror. "I like the plunge kind or something to help shape the girls. The soft bras are ok, but I don't like going out."

"Got it. I will be back. BTW, that looks good on you." Melissa said as she walked away.

Jessica blushed. Compliments still make her bashful. She walks up to the mirror and holds the crutches to the side. "I don't know about the pants. They do not fit right. I like the top, but" She lifts the top to reveal the waistband and then quickly drops the shirt, "I can't get them buttoned, but if I go larger, the leg part will not fit right."

William leaned forward and put his elbows on his knees. "So get the top and not the pants. We can find other pants that suit you. It's ok, Little Fox."

"I wish they fit, but really, the only pants that fit come from Wal-Mart. That's why we must go there," Jessica said, looking down.

"Hey, hey now," William said, reaching out and grabbing her hand. "I don't care if we have to go to 12 different shops for you to feel comfortable. If we get tops here and pants there, that's fine." He traced a circle on her hand with his thumb.

"Ok," she said, rolling her shoulders back and down, "Let's get this shopping done. What do you think of Melissa for JR?"

"They look good together, but time will tell. JR might need more of your advice." William said, giving her a final hand squeeze before releasing it. "Also, don't worry about coming back out with pants on since we know they are not what you need here."

"Wolfie, I have to wear pants in the store, and I am not interested in flashing my princess parts to Melissa." She said with a wink.

"You know that's not what I meant," William said with a smile.

"I know." She giggled out, making her way back into the dressing room.

William saw her put her pants back on and smiled at the thought of her coming out without them.

For the next 45 minutes, Jessica tried on multiple tops, skirts, and dresses at William's encouragement. Every time she came out and modeled the pieces of clothing for him. He could tell she was getting tired cause she stopped coming entirely out of the dressing room and just opened the door.

"Ok, Little Fox, anything else?" William asked.

"I just need to get the panties, and I think that's it. I don't want everything. It's too much money, Wolfie.".Jessica said with concern.

"Honestly, Little Fox, seeing you model everything has made it worth tenfold." He told her, then turned to Melissa, "We will be taking it all."

Melissa had a surprised expression but gathered the clothing that Jessica liked. Jessica selected a couple of bras as well but didn't need to try them on.

"Wolfie, can I have a piggyback ride?" Jessica asked as she hobbled to him.

"Of course, you can, Princess," William replied and bent down so she could mount his back.

Jessica hopped on, still holding onto her crutches.

William walked over to the panty section, and Melissa helped her reach the size she couldn't get. She grabbed all the kind of thongs Jessica likes and some boyshorts. William saw an adorable striped bathing suit and a black strappy bodysuit with matching set pieces and asked her to grab what Jessica needed in her size and a cute purple and pink number.

"Wolfe, I am not sure I need those things. They may not fit right for my shape." Jessica protested.

"Oh, trust me, Little Fox, they will fit amazingly for your shape. Do you want anything else, Little Fox?" William asked.

"No, that's already too much stuff," Jessica said.

"For you, it's not enough," Willam said as he handed over his credit card.

Jessica tightens her hold on him, saying, "Thank you, Wolfie."

Getting the bags from Melissa, William said. "Let's go to another shop. There's one across from here that might work. It is new."

"Ok, but I would like to walk into the store," Jessica said.

"If you must, I am going in with you just in case," William said as he let her down.

William handed the bags to Tank to hold on to, and they walked into the store.

Jessica knew instantly that she would likely not find something in her size, but maybe she could find some earrings or a headband.

As Jessica walks around the store, the twins are near her, looking at what's provided and not seeing anything they like.

Meanwhile, the store associate comes up to William. "Why hello, handsome. How can I help you?" She says with a flirty grin.

"We are just looking, that's all," William said, not paying her any mind.

She steps in front of William blocking his sight of Jessica. "Are you sure there is nothing I can do for you?" She reaches to place her hand on his forearm.

William jerks it away. "Miss, I strongly suggest you walk away. I am not interested." Then he steps around her to see Jessica look down quickly and wipe a tear.

The associate grabs his arm and starts to make his way to Jessica and says, "Honey, why are you bothering with a fatty like that when I am here?"

"Miss, you will remove your hand from my arm now," William commands. "Secondly, who do you think you are to talk about someone that way? Third, I want your manager now." William positions himself in between Jessica and the associate.

Jessica walks up behind William. "I want to leave now." She says with tears in her eyes.

"Ok, Little Fox, RJ, get Tank in here, now." William orders. "JR and Paul, can you please assist Jessica out of this store and to a bench or chair?" Turning to Jessica, he continues, "I am going to deal with this situation, Little Fox, and then I will be right next to you. Stay with JR and Paul, please."

Jessica sniffs and wipes a tear from her cheek. "Ok."

William removes his flannel shirt and puts it on her. "I want this back, Little Fox. Will you keep it warm for me?"

Jessica nodded and put her arms in the sleeves, and sniffed the shirt.

"That's my good girl," William said after he kissed her sweetly.

Jessica turned and left the store with JR, and Paul joined them. They walked to a nearby club chair, and the guys helped Jessica sit down. Paul held Jessica's hand while JR distracted her with music questions.

Tank and RJ walked into the store. "Hey Wolf, what's going on with Miss Jessica? And why does this lady look green?"

"Um, mister, I am the manager on duty, and you and your friends can leave." The associate said.

"No, I said I want to talk to your manager now," William ordered. "If you do not get or call them, I will personally call them."

"And who do you think you are?" The associate said, putting her hands on her hips.

"I am the owner of this mall. That is who I am, and you have one minute to get your manager on the phone. I will not repeat myself." William said.

"I don't care who you claim to be. I am telling you to leave. I will call the cops." The associate said, pointing to the entryway.

"Tank, call the owner now," William said.

"On it, Wolf," Tank replied.

"JR called the cops," William commanded.

"On it, Wolf," JR replied, stepping away.

"Ha Ha ha, like you know the owner. I'm not afraid of you." The associate said as she pulled out her phone. "I'm gonna call the cops."

"Hello, yes, William Ulf would like to speak with you," Tank said, handing William the phone.

"Hello, Michael. I want to report that your manager at the store put her hands on me, harassed a potential customer, and threatened to call the cops on me. I suggest you come here quickly before I have this person removed and your contract pulled from this mall." William said.

The associate's face was in shock at hearing the conversation.

William hung up the phone. "Tank, I want the video pulled up for when Michael arrives. He can speak to you in this matter, but we are pulling their contract no matter what and pressing charges against this woman for touching me and saying what she said about my Little Fox."

"Wolf, I called the captain. He is sending someone over. I explained the situation, and he said he could take the statement from the video cameras. If you need to leave, he is fine with it, and he will be in touch." JR said, putting his phone away.

"Thank you both," William said, ignoring the woman pleading for him to change his mind.

"Please, what did I do to you? This is all about that girl. What's so special about her?" She shouted in a nasty tone.

William turned and said in a growl, "She's mine. That's what's special about her." Then turned and never looked back. He walked out of the store and went to Jessica.

As William approached, Paul gently let go of Jessica's hand.

Jessica looked up, wondering why he released her hand when she saw William walking up. Her heart fluttered at seeing him walk directly to her.

Kneeling, Williams gently grabbed Jessica's hands and asked, "Little Fox, my Little Fox, are you ok?"

"I don't like that lady. She touched you. You're not hers. You're mine--my Wolfie. " Jessica said as tears welled up. "She made fun of me. Why?" Tears spilled out of her eyes. Jessica released William's hands and wrapped her arms around William.

"Oh, Little Fox, I know," William said as he lifted her and wrapped her legs around him, supporting her by putting his hands under her bottom. "Shhh, shhh, I know. I am sorry she said that. I am sorry I let her touch me." Swaying side to side. "You are mine and only you. My Little ox. I got you."

Jessica held on to William so tightly. Her eyes hurt from crying, but she knew she was safe. "Can we leave?" She asked, whispering in his ear.

12