Chapter 12: Defend the Cargo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Paul and RJ, I am going to take Jessica now. See you guys when we get home." William said. "Make sure that woman is arrested, do not touch her but do not let her leave either."

"Yes, Wolf." They both replied, heading back to the store.

"Ok, my Little Fox, can I show you something?" William asked as he walked, holding Jessica.

Jessica lifted her head and replied, "Ok, my Wolfie."

William carried Jessica to the truck, not caring about the shocked looks he was getting from other people as he held her. He had a plan and hoped it would brighten her spirit. Shopping had not turned out how he had planned, but the fact that she had called him her's sent his heart racing.

Jessica's heart fluttered when he called her his. She would need further clarification on this subject but didn't know what to say. Hopefully, where ever he was taking her would allow her to speak with him more.

12