Chapter 12: Married Women's Outing

Story Info
The Married Women go to the Pond.
5.1k words
4.64
7.1k
7

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers

Married Women's Naturist Outing

Becky asked her daughter "I was wondering if there was an outdoor area where it would be reasonably safe to be nude? Maybe somewhere the kids go to fool around, but might not be in use during the day?"

"You looking for a repeat of our vacation?"

"No, I do want a repeat, for that I would prefer to go back to where we were. That was nice. I am just looking for a place for friends to have a little picnic and some girl-talk."

"I hate to give up my secrets, but I think I can trust our friends not to blab about it. The pond is nice."

"Is that where you go to jerk off George?"

"Mother! You are being foul." After a few seconds, she gave a sheepish smile and said "Yes. If you show up while we are there, I will wring your neck."

"Fair enough. I am not about to start peeping on you."

"What about the other day, peeping out the window!"

"If you wanted privacy, you would have gone to your bedroom or out by the trees. You did it right outside the window, for goodness' sake. I had to assume you did that on purpose so you could get off on our voyeurism."

"Guilty. Damn it, you are making me horny again."

"Well, don't let me stop you if you want to jill off. It is just the two of us right now." Sam started rubbing. "How safe is the pond? Can folks peep on us without our knowledge?" Sam was now rubbing faster with the image of her mom and friends in a circle jill session.

"Quite safe. It is surrounded by gravel, so anyone by driving up or walking up will make noise. The trees are pretty dense, so you have time to cover up if you hear anything. On the other hand, we have never been disturbed there." Sam came.

"That was a nice orgasm. Fantasizing about us four women getting off?"

"Yes, by doing each other."

That was enough for Becky to get going. "That would be fun, especially if you were watching. You are watching us married women right now, right?"

"Of course, in fact I need to do it again because of this. You jilling Pam was masterful. She really came."

"It was the two young lovers she was coming to. Love you baby girl."

"Love you mom." The dual orgasm was quite loud and followed by mom-daughter kisses.

The next day Becky drove over to the pond. Noted the gravel and the sound it made. She took out a towel and spread it on the ground. She removed her shirt to allow the sun to warm her breasts. The sun, working its way into her, was relaxing her to the point that a quick jill would be the ticket. She lifted her skirt and did a long, lazy masturbation session. Relaxed by the sun and her release, she picked up her phone, took a pornographic selfie and texted it to Tom.

Tom responded with "Outdoors, you exhibiting without me now?"

"You know how much I like to show, but no, this is a private place. It is outdoors and the sun and breeze made my orgasm quite relaxing. You know I will have you with me next time I show off. Just like always."

"Thanks for the visual stimulation. I can take my break now. Let's set a showoff date soon, OK?" Tom went into the men's room and jerked off to allow his productivity to return. Instead of allowing the cum to spurt into the toilet like he usually did, he caught most of it in his hand and texted back a picture of his dick while it was still hard and his hand behind it. "Sorry to waste this, but I could no longer think while imagining you getting off out in the open. Maybe we should make love at that location. It looks lovely."

"Thanks for sharing. I look forward to a long slow fuck out in the open."

She set the date with the other women, no kids, for a simple, quiet outdoor picnic.

All four rode in one car out to the pond. They spread blankets on the ground and opened the first bottle of wine. "A toast to our continuing friendship." Everyone wanted to know more about Pam and her family. They were intrigued with Sam's growing love affair with George.

Sally did, however venture down that path gently. "Pam, I hope you do not mind me noticing, but George is a very good-looking young man. I can really see why Sam has fallen for him."

"Thanks. He takes after his father for his good looks and athleticism. He is quite lucky to have landed Sam. She is a wonderful person, thoughtful, and obviously very pretty. I probably should not say this, but her breasts are lovely." She ended up giggling girlishly. Becky turned a noticeable shade of red.

Noticing her embarrassment, Pam said "Uh, Oh. I must have let the cat out of the bag. Sorry Becky."

"No, it is quite alright. I planned on explaining to everyone that you are not just the mother of my daughter's boyfriend, but you have also started down the path to naturism. Everyone, Pam, Sam and I had a very nice, introductory naturist lunch. We got together to make sure she understood that George went on a naturist vacation and what naturism means to us.

"Just so Pam does not get away scot-free for talking about my daughter's breasts. I want to say that I really love looking at Pam's tits. For punishment, I think you should show the other ladies what I am talking about." Becky's embarrassment deepened, but Pam's was just as prominent.

Pam lifted her shirt up to neck level so everyone could see her nipples and she could watch their reaction.

Sally was first with "Becky, you have great taste."

Cheryl said, "And I bet they taste great."

After about 30 seconds, Pam put her shirt back down and smoothed it. "OK, sentence served."

At that, Becky lifted off her shirt to show her breasts. "Thanks for being a good sport. Here are mine."

Cheryl bared her breasts next, "And mine."

Then Sally, "And mine, since I started us down this path. Sorry ladies."

Pam replied "Please do not apologize. I was hoping we would be getting naked" as she removed her shirt completely and pulled off her shorts. She resumed sitting cross-legged. The others removed their shorts as well with Cheryl and Sally also sitting cross legged and Becky lying on her left side, with her right foot flat on the ground and right knee raised. She was careful to not make it look like she was putting her cunt directly into any other's view. She thought some of the others just might want to look. They way she was feeling now, relaxed and horny, she really wanted them to look.

Sally was taking in the huge display of female flesh in front of her, especially her side views of Becky's pussy. She felt that familiar anxiousness starting to build. She was on her third glass of wine by now and felt her inhibitions drifting off as well. Sandwiches were passed out on paper plates for lunch along with more wine. With the paper plate firmly covering her pussy, Sally was able to occasionally dangle a finger down to touch her clit. At least the conversation was pretty much all small talk. Except for being naked, the gathering was no different from any other ladies' picnic she attended. It was this thought that started pushing her. Everyone just sitting around, talking casually and being casually naked. It was an intensely relaxing environment. Her relaxation pushed along by the wine.

Becky broke her out of her reverie by saying "Can I take your plate?" Oh, no. Becky's impish grin seemed to tell Sally "I know you are masturbating and I want to out you for it."

Becky continued, "You can keep it if you want, but it is not really keeping us from seeing how your eyes are drifting off and you once in a while give a startled look." Pam and Cheryl giggled a bit "Please, we do not want you to be embarrassed. We just want you to share. Will you?" And Becky gave a lovely, imploring look that removed the last of Sally's inhibitions.

"Sure. You can take it." Sally handed Becky the plate and sat demurely with her hands folded in her lap. Unfortunately, she could not stop the warmth building in her pussy. "Damn." she said and, her left-hand blocking view of her pussy, the right darted under it so she could tweak her clit one more time.

Pam said, "OK, that is enough. I am enjoying teasing Sally as much as the rest of you, but I am about to burst. Anyone care to help?"

Becky joked, "But I thought I was your 'best girl.'"

"If you were my 'best girl,' I would not have to beg. Since you are not here, I am thinking of playing the field. And, I must add, I really like the field." Pam said suggestively. At that, Becky moved around next to Pam and started playing with her nipples. She bent down and took one in her mouth and gave the nipple a solid tonguing. Becky put a hand into Pam's cunt and started to rub. Pam did likewise to Becky and whispered "Oh, god, keep up on my nipples. That feels so good."

Cheryl remarked "I thought you were mine, but with that treatment, I guess I have to look around some more. Sally, can I get close to you?"

Sally said, "I would love that, although I am out of practice touching other women."

"I am not particularly experienced at it so I think we are even. How about I try and you can stop me at any time." She moved over next to Sally and mimicked Becky by sucking on Sally's nipples. Sally was still masturbating. Watching Becky suck on Pam's nipples and massage her clit got Sally's finger moving much quicker and with slightly more pressure. As her nipples were sucked into Cheryl's mouth, she came with nearly no warning. It just rushed into her all at once. She grabbed Cheryl's head and pulled her into her tits. The sucking felt so wonderful. As she came down from her euphoria, she placed one hand in Cheryl's crotch and tried her best to excite her friend.

Cheryl said, "I really do not come from another's touch all that well. Can you do my tits while I do myself?"

Sally agreed "I know how you feel. I really come better from my own hand. I guess that much is obvious." She said with a satisfied grin. With that she coaxed Cheryl to lay back as Sally took each breast into her mouth, alternating between them. She found herself playing with herself again, and feeling a sudden closeness, she gave a light, lover's kiss to Cheryl's mouth. Cheryl sucked in her breath making Sally think she overstepped. As Sally pulled back to give some space, Cheryl grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into a deep kiss. After a short time, she then pressed Sally's head to her tits to get more direct stimulation.

"Oh no, I have no idea why I did that. I am really sorry, Cheryl." gasped Sally.

"Oh, shut up and kiss me." Cheryl said as she planted a very welcome kiss on Cheryl's mouth.

After Cheryl's orgasm came and subsided, Sally said, "Do not get any ideas that I am going steady with you; you were just convenient." Both laughed. Even though they were both enjoying the come down from their orgasms, and laughing, they were both continuing to rub their clits and soon they hugged each other as they had a second orgasm.

Becky said, I guess it is settled. We are all each other's 'best girl' from now on."

Cheryl told everyone "I might be on hold for a little while. My sister is having some minor marital issues. Rather than let them become larger, she and her husband were taking an extended romantic holiday. Their daughter would be staying with us. Make sure you guys don't scare her. She might be fragile with her family situation."

They continued to relax in the nude until they heard tires on the gravel. They each put their clothes back on and looked around for any signs of misbehavior being left behind. They then heard shoes crunching on the gravel. Sam and Lisa appeared in the clearing. Both were wearing thin shirts and short skirts. There was clearly no bra on either one of them.

Sam said "Hi, mom, so this is why you wanted to know a good location. You asked about it being OK to be nude, but you are all wearing clothes."

Sam said, "Yes, we did not know it was you. We dressed in a hurry." At that, she pulled off her shirt and shorts becoming the only naked person in the clearing. "Are you here to spy on us?"

"No, we were going to meet some boys here, but we can find somewhere else."

Becky put her clothes back on and said "No need, we finished lunch and we can go to leave you to your dirty deeds."

Sam sat down cross legged making it clear she was not wearing panties.

"Well, young lady. I am not sure I can sit aside and let you meet boys without any panties."

To Sally, Lisa said "How about you, mom?" as she lifted her skirt to show her pubes.

"I think you are dressed immorally, young lady. I think we need to stay here to chaperone your little engagement."

Lisa responded to her mother "That is fine with me; you are free to stay and watch if you want."

Cheryl seemed eager to stay and watch. She even took off her shirt and started tweaking her nipples.

"Watching would be fine by me, and clearly Cheryl, but I think I shall be going home with my besties. Give him a hand job for me, would you?"

"Sure mom. Cheryl, you can stay behind and get a ride from us. I love your nipples." Lisa said with a come-on smile.

"And give yourself one for me, too." Her mom said, leaving Lisa speechless.

Cheryl slipped her shirt on, her nipples poking out like beacons. She looked lustfully at Lisa as they left.

Becky drove Cheryl and Sally home first and then parked in front of Pam's house. "How are you doing, Pam?" She asked.

"I am doing great. Cheryl and Sally are so great to be with. I really like being socially naked, just doing chit-chat. The breeze on my body, especially my nipples just feels so natural and relaxing."

"I can certainly get used to more nude outings. Of course, my backyard is always available, but the pond was special. Social nudity is definitely relaxing. For some reason, I have also developed a fondness for looking at naked women. I never had that urge before. Locker rooms did not turn me on. I really do not know what is different. I must be just the natural setting, talking as mature women. Of course, remembering sexual exploits probably helps."

At that, Pam lifted the hem of her shirt to her shoulders and left it there. She thought to herself "Why am I exhibiting myself? It just feels good."

Becky did the same in response and said "I have told you before how much I love your breasts, but I just wanted to say it again. I get this odd feeling every time I see them and want to touch them."

"Go ahead, I love the feel of your touch. You make me feel so in tune with you. I am really enjoying show and tell here in public, but can we go inside?"

"Public is definitely good. I think your neighbors will not see our nipples below the door sill, but we do need to be careful in case they start thinking you are a lesbo."

Just inside the door, the women stripped off their shirts and hugged each other in a tight embrace. Pam started in by kissing Becky hard on the mouth. Becky followed by dropping her head to Pam's tits and sucking each one for several seconds each. They broke off the intimacy and Pam said "I have to get ready for Fred to get home. He would not understand seeing us kiss."

They started putting on their shirts when George came around the corner. Both women finished putting on their shirts and George went out the door with "See you later, I have a date with Sam." Both women had the same thought, that George had seen them engage in sex play, or at least heard Pam talking about the kiss. This could get sticky.

Becky said "Well, we are now alone in the house. Care to give me a little rub for the road?" Both of them laughed and Pam put her hand down Becky's shorts and masturbated her for a half minute. Becky started to moan a bit and pulled away. She made a show of sniffing Pam's fingers and walked out the door, giving Pam a peck on the lips.

At home, Becky started preparing dinner wearing nothing but an apron. Tom came home at his usual time and gave Becky the once over. "Yes, all but my ass is covered so I do not splash anything delicate on my hot parts."

"Your ass is just great. I think I will get a glass of wine and watch it, unless you need help with dinner."

"No, just a quick pasta. It is all under control." Tom was removing his clothes as she talked. He had a partial erection. "Of course, if you want to get that thing under control, you get no help until after dinner. You are on your own. Where is my wine?"

"I think it might relax on its own. I am still not used to walking in and seeing a beautiful naked woman or two in the house. He rises every time. I want to save it for the fucking you are going to get when you tell me about the picnic."

Just to tease him, Becky kept the apron on while they ate dinner and discussed family business.

Tom did not fuck her as he promised. He made love to her slowly, with long strokes in and out of her slippery vagina. As she made her tell-tale bucking movements, he increased his pace and held on until she had a long, relaxing orgasm. Once her orgasmic pulsing began, he pushed deep into her and let go. After the first several spurts, he started sliding in and out again, forcing her into a second orgasm.

To get Tom revved up, Becky told him about starting out with social nudity and some girl talk. She also said she got naughty by spreading her legs for the women and that Sally, in particular was taking long glances. She said she started to get wet thinking of Sally getting excited. And then about outing Sally for "secretly" masturbating, and then all of the women getting in on the action. She mentioned getting a brief hand job from Pam as she was leaving.

"We might have a small problem. We do not know how much George saw us do."

Sam and Lisa and George and Jack at the Pond

At the pond, Sam and Lisa sat on the blanket.

Lisa said "The boys are not coming for about an hour. What would you like to do?"

"Let's play a game of 'what were the moms doing?'"

"Well, they said they got naked and engaged in girl talk. But, since we saw them on vacation, I expect they did girl things, but not much talk. I just cannot see them sitting primly with hands in their laps."

"I can, but I doubt the fingers were idle." And the girls giggled.

"Now what?" asked Lisa

"Yea, imagining our moms masturbating all afternoon is old hat, now. Kind of odd, don't you think?"

"It certainly is. I know, let's kiss."

"I don't think so. I might kiss a girl in the heat of sex, but just kissing a girl to pass the time when I am waiting for my boyfriend just does not seem right."

"Oh, such a party pooper. It is just girl fun. Didn't you kiss your girlfriends at sleepovers and maybe your bestie just to find out what a kiss was like before you got into boys?"

"No, not really. Our sleepovers were pretty tame. At least on the surface.

"We were normal teenage girls. We were horny all the time, but we really did not know what it meant. For example, we all masturbated during sleepovers. I knew the others were doing it, too, but I did not say anything because I was told it was 'dirty' to share such things. In hindsight, I am sure the others knew I did it, too. Too bad we did not do a show-and-tell. It would have been fun. We also did pillow fights, which were no more than a cover-up for playing grab ass. We all grabbed each other's boobs to see what they felt like. I know I enjoyed being grabbed. Since no one complained, I think they liked me grabbing them, too. Not just boobs, but pussies also. Once one of my friends grabbed my pussy and rubbed for a while. It felt so good. I wanted to grab her hand and keep it there. But, since the others were starting to wonder, we both fell back giggling about it. Oh, all those lost opportunities. The fantasies about what could have been have driven some terrific orgasms."

"But you were suggesting we kiss. Here, how about a duck kiss?" Sam pursed her lips out like a duck bill and closed her eyes. Lisa did the same and touched her lips to Sam's. After about five seconds, Lisa relaxed her lips a bit, but Sam was not going for it and backed off. "Sorry, girlfriend. It just feels too intimate while I am so anxious anticipating fooling around later with George. Hey, you want to kiss my nipple?" Sam lifted her shirt to expose her bare breast. Lisa leaned in and with her mouth wide open, sucked as much of Sam's tit into her mouth as she could. She ran her tongue around Sam's aureole and then rubbed the tip of it across Sam's nipple. After a couple of minutes of that, she sat back and placed one of her hands on each of Sam's breasts, squeezing and rubbing gently.

jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers
12