Chapter 12: Married Women's Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa said with a timid "That was nice, but not as nice as a kiss. Thanks for going along. Yea, I get the anxious part. Maybe that is why I wanted a kiss. I am getting horny which does make me want to get intimate. You turn me on, you know. But you are right. It is best to wait for the boys. Who knows, once they are here, I might actually find a chance to steal a kiss while your heat is up." She grinned at Sam.

"Thanks for understanding. You get my motor running, too. That nipple play really hit the spot. I can take more if you feel like it, but I have to be careful or I will have to get myself off before George gets here. That would not be good. I want to give him my full orgasm. He deserves it. I am looking forward to a stolen kiss, though. Oh, shit. Thinking about it makes me want to come. Just tone it down, lover."

All of this took most of the hour and it was not long before the boys came into the clearing. Sam jumped up and gave George a huge, sexually charged kiss. She then loosened his belt and dropped his pants to the ground. As was his new normal, there was no underwear to get in the way. She dropped to her knees and started sucking his cock. After a couple of minutes, she stopped and saw Lisa and Jack were looking at her with an amused look. She said "Hey, sorry if I bypassed the small talk, but I really needed some cock right now. That really felt good." Looking up at George, she smiled sweetly and asked "How was your day, honey?" Everyone laughed and sat down, George and Sam facing Lisa and Jack.

Lisa asked Jack, "Honey, would you mind taking your cock out of your pants? I think I want some cock also and the only one available right now is George's." Jack pulled his pants off and obediently laid back with his cock pointing to his nose. Lisa pushed it upright and started sucking. Sam gave a light finger push on George's chest and he fell back so Sam could get to his full length and also massage his balls. George put his hands under Sam's shirt to rub her nipples.

George grinned and commented, "That's funny, your nipples seem a little moist. I guess you got a little productive while waiting for us."

Lisa looked at Sam who gave her a little smile and nod of approval. "Sorry, George, I hope you do not mind some of my saliva. Sam just looked so cute I had to suck on her. Was that OK?" While Lisa's attention was distracted, Jack was rubbing his dick slowly. Lisa then grabbed his hand and put it on her own tit and she went back to sucking him.

Jack commented. "No moisture here. Either Lisa's heat evaporated it, or it was a one-way deal. Sis, you need to reciprocate, you know." Sam did not respond as she felt George's tell-tale twitches just before he erupted into her mouth. Some dribbled down her chin, but she captured most of it. She then turned to Lisa, pulled her head up and gave her a huge, intimate kiss. Lisa broke the kiss a little early for Sam's interest and then dove down to Jack and kissed him. Being on his back, he had no choice except to swallow.

Lisa was kind of shocked, but her pleasure showed also. "Wow, that was unexpected. George's cum does not taste bad at all. And I really loved that deep kiss. Thanks, girlfriend."

The cum transfer and the lesbian kiss really got George keyed up. His erection had not come down and he was stroking it again in earnest. Sam told George, "I would have asked if I could do that, but it just struck me at the time. It looks like you did not mind."

Jack wiped his lips with the back of his hand and faked a sputter as if he was spitting out the now-swallowed cum. "Wow, what about me? I am not into eating cum, even if it is from a great friend."

Lisa asked, "But how was the kiss otherwise?"

Jack replied, "The one from you was great, otherwise. The one from my sister, that was a serious turn on."

Sam said, "OK, then neither of you object to me finishing that kiss? Lisa broke it off a little early." Sam and Lisa gave each other a solid lover's kiss. As they did so, Sam raised Lisa's shirt to fondle her breasts. She cupped as much as she could and then rubbed her nipples. She then lowered her mouth to Lisa's nipples and sucked on each other, in turn. She took special care to extend her tongue so the boys could observe the tongue on Lisa's tits.

Sam continued, "Thanks, guys, I really wanted to finish that kiss. And, bro, I reciprocated. That was very nice, too."

George broke in, "So, are you two an item?"

Sam replied, "I guess that depends on whether you still want to be my main squeeze."

George said, "Of course, I do."

Sam pushed her hip up against Lisa's and put her left arm around Lisa's lower back. She used her fingers on her right hand to play with Lisa's tits through her shirt. "George, you are my item. Lisa is my main side dish. Are we okay on this?"

George said with emphasis, "Oh, Yeah! Does that mean I get to kiss Lisa, too?"

The other three said "No!"

Sam added, "Maybe, if the event calls for it, and Lisa gets into it, but in general, no. I am not sharing you with another woman. Now, if you have a guy in mind, we can talk.

George startled and then emphasized, "No, I am not eating Jack's cum. No ideas, you two."

Sam told Jack, "The no kissing rule applies to you and me, too, bro. I love ya, but nothing intimate."

Jack asked "How about special events?" Sam ignored him. Something the other three noted.

Sam now pulled off her shorts, laid down and started rubbing her pussy.

George startled, dropped his dick and put his mouth on her pussy. Between licks he said "Sorry, sweety. I need to reciprocate." With that, Sam gave him a sweet smile, laid down and closed her eyes. Lisa crawled over and started kissing Sam on the face and eventually the mouth. She played with Sam's nipples under her shirt.

Sam came to George's tongue firmly stroking her clit, helped by Lisa's mouth and fingers on her breasts. She did reach down to her pussy to assist George once in a while; especially during the home stretch. George loved the interplay between his tongue, her fingers and her clit whenever her fingers released it to him.

After everyone got comfortable in their post-orgasmic glow, George said to Sam and Jack, "Talking about kissing, I think our mothers were making out just as I left the house."

Everyone was surprised, except Lisa, who acted surprised. "I heard what sounded like seriously wet kissing noises and then I heard my mom say something about 'not being ready to be caught by my dad.'"

Sam piped up. "I guess that says something about what went on before we got here. Now that I have kissed Lisa in earnest, I do not see why my mom cannot have a side thing going, too. I know she shares nearly everything with my dad, so I am sure she is not sneaking around behind his back. I do believe your mom will get things squared around with your dad. It seems all guys like lesbian kissing as long as it does not cut down on the amount of pussy they get. We need to get through my dad's meeting with your dad and everything should be OK. Just ignore it and keep your eyes and ears open. By the way, your mom is really good looking. Maybe I should ask my mom about getting some."

The rest all said "Only special events." Everyone laughed.

12