Chapter 13: Sam & Jack Get Snuggled

Story Info
Sam can't sleep and gets snuggles and then snuggles Jack.
4.4k words
4.59
4.1k
6

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers

Sam and Jack Get Snuggled

That night, after everyone else was in bed, Sam started wandering the house. She definitely wanted George in her bed. Yes, having intercourse would be good, but she really just wanted him in her bed. She thought, "I can have him in bed all night and he would not necessarily need to fuck me. I think he would enjoy just being with me and having sex in our usual way, too."

Sam's mom came out of her room and asked "Not ready for bed?"

"This afternoon at the pond was really great."

"You can be honest with me. Was the sex satisfying."

"Thanks, mom, it is so nice I can confide in you. Yes, the sex was great. I had a great orgasm. George seemed to, also. I got him off twice. I do not think it is just my normal horniness keeping me awake."

"What is bothering you?"

"I just kept thinking I would like George to be in my bed, snuggling with me."

"Sorry about that. Yes, it is a young person's issue. Not being able to be with the one you love in the night. I know it is not the same, but I am here. I would love to snuggle you, just like in years past."

"I would like that."

Her mom headed to her room. Sam asked "But isn't daddy in there? Wouldn't we bother him?"

"Yes, he is, we have not gone to sleep, yet, so it would not bother him." And then continued conspiratorially "If you do want to tamp down the hornies, I am sure he would not mind. It isn't like he hasn't seen you do it before."

"Mom, that is not why I want to snuggle. On the other hand, snuggling may make me want to get busy. Thanks for the invitation."

Sam went into her parent's bedroom. Her dad got up on his side and looked surprised and, if Sam was not making it up, joyful. Her mom told her dad "Sam is just coming into the bed for a little while to warm up and get some womanly snuggles. OK?"

"Yes, great idea."

Her dad and her mom indicated to her to get in the bed next to her dad. Her mom got in next and turned towards her, pressing her right breast against Sam's left arm and her left breast resting next to Sam's right breast. Mom placed her arms around Sam, which cased Sam to rotate towards her mom. She wiggled in closer to her mom, pressing their breasts together as the hug got tighter. Mom gave Sam a little kiss on her nose, her right cheek, and then her mouth.

The women continued to hug, moving their arms up and down across each other's backs. Mom reached down and gave Sam's right butt cheek a squeeze, Sam responded by hugging her mom tighter and, flexing her hips outward, pressing her mound against her mother's. Mom kept rubbing and squeezing and Sam started rubbing her mound against her mother's. Her mom gave a slight moan.

The womanly comforting, breast contact, and mound rubbing was reminding Sam that her mom was right; she really could use a quick rub before going to sleep. It would be far better with loved ones around than doing it alone in her own bed. Sam backed up a bit and moved her right hand from around her mom's back and onto her own mound. She just rubbed the front of her pubes for a little bit and then rubbed her mom's, hoping dad would not notice. She knew she could not masturbate her mom right then, but she still stuck a finger in to tickle her mom's clit, which elicited another moan.

Sam then rolled onto her back and began masturbating with her right hand. Oh, this felt so good, laying between both parents, both of their hips pressed against hers, and rubbing herself. She did not hurry; she wanted this one to last a long time. Her dad rolled onto his left side and his erection brushed across her hip. He quickly backed up. Sam reached over with her right hand and pulled him back so his prick was brushing against her hip. She moved his hip a couple of times to give him permission. Her mom noticed all of this and gave a small smile. She knew this was not going very far, but that both, her husband and her daughter were bonding that much closer with the intimate contact.

Sam's dad, realizing his dick had touched Sam, thought "That felt good, but do not go there. It only felt good because it is another person. It is wrong to get sexually intimate with my daughter. It is bad enough she has been intimately touching her mother. That was totally erotic to feel them moving their hips together. It also seemed Sam gave Becky a little tweak and her mother did not complain or act surprised, but moaned. I think she was signaling me. I will bet they get nasty when alone. I would so love to see them make out. I know Becky does it with other women, maybe the incest part is not so worrisome.

"Sam has now pulled on my hip to press my dick to her indicating that it is alright for me to hump her hip. I guess if they can touch each other sexually, I can, too. Just be careful. My dick would slip into her young slippery pussy pretty easily."

As Sam resumed rubbing her pussy, she asked her mom "Please feel my fingers." Her mom placed her left hand on top of Sam's hand and felt her fingers moving in intricate patterns aside her clit, on top of her clit, little dips into her vagina.

Becky told her husband "You should feel this, too." he placed his hand on top of his wife's hand and she pulled hers out and placed it on top of his, so he could feel his daughter's movements. To Becky, it felt almost like he was making love to her, also. Tom continued moving his hips, lightly rubbing his prick up and down Sam's hip and thigh. Becky reached over and lightly rubbed him, pressing his prick tighter against Sam and making sure there was pressure all the way around his prick. She thought "I hope he comes this way. That would be so erotic."

"This hand thing where I can feel her masturbating is intense. I wonder why I never did it with Becky. Sam seems to really like my hand there. It is strangely comforting for me. I am sure it is for her, too. With Becky's hand on mine, I almost feel as though I am masturbating Sam, myself. That would be great!

"Becky just gave me a tug. That seems to be a clear signal she wants me to come with Sam. The family jerk at the beach house was the best. I never could have imagined I could get to the point of coming while actually touching Sam with both my dick and my hand.

"Now Becky has grasped me. Not all the way around, but letting the underside of my penis rub Sam while Becky makes sure I have enough pressure to come. I am so close. Just a few more strokes. These are very special women."

Tom rubbed his penis repeatedly into the tunnel of his wife's hand and daughter's hip. He started moving faster.

Sam was enjoying the feeling of his prick on her hip with the thought of her mother helping both of them, intimately. Sam started moaning as her climax approached, partly to signal her dad it was time to come on her. She called out "Yes, daddy. Oh, mommy."

The friction was just right, his wife was pressing his dick with just the right firmness so he slipped between her hand and his daughter's hip just right. Her hip bone was such a unique feeling across the bottom of his penis that he approached climax quickly. He started his involuntary grunting as his pace quickened. Sam calling out to both of them at her approaching orgasm made it alright. Without thinking, he grabbed Sam's tit with his right hand and squeezed tight as he came. His cum splashed across her hip, onto Becky's hand and onto the sheets. After the first several spurts, he swung the blankets off and continued to rub furiously to get the rest of the cum out.

Sam was in heaven. Her mom masturbated her dad using Sam's own body to do it. Just as Sam was reaching climax, her dad grabbed her tit and pressed himself entirely into her while squeezing tightly. She loved having her boobs squeezed just at climax. Sam came with a very peaceful feeling. She absorbed the feeling while watching her father milk the last of his cum out of his prick and let it carry her head to her father where she kissed him on the mouth, giving him some tongue. She then rolled over and kissed her mom, much harder than she did her dad. She put her right hand on her mom's twat and started in on her clit while her dad watched his daughter masturbate his wife. Sam moved her mouth down to suck her mom's nipples. Mom came with a long quiet moan, clearly feeling it deep in her vagina.

Her dad loved the kiss he got from Sam. Not the kind he does with his wife, but certainly more sexual than his typical daughter kiss. Watching his women touching intimately confirmed what he has believed for a long time. While not as intimate as oral, they were both bisexual and did have some sexual activity.

Sam said "That was so intense. I had no ideas snuggles could be so 'nice.'"

Her dad said "Sorry about squeezing your breast. I was just lost in the heat of the moment. It won't happen again."

"The boob squeeze was just right. Nice and tight and just as I was about to come. I guess it should not be a regular thing, but I will use that feeling in my masturbatory fantasies. Before we put a stop to the father-daughter touching, can you kiss my tits?"

Her mom said "Alright, he can do it this once, but only if we do it together."

Her mom took Sam's left breast in her mouth while her father took the right. They both sucked nicely, then stopped, replacing their mouth with fingers, to kiss each other deeply and came back to nipple sucking. Sam decided to take advantage to masturbate again. She started breathing hard right away, taking open-mouth breaths. Her mom and dad placed hands on top of hers to feel her rush to the finish line. She came with her parents sharing her tits.

Her mom answered "I really like snuggles, too. I liked that, too, but this is not an every-night thing. I love you baby girl. I hope you can sleep now. I know I can."

Her dad said "And me."

Sam cleaned the cum off of herself and walked out of the room with "Yes, that will put me to sleep, for sure. I am so looking forward to doing George tomorrow." Both her mom and dad noticed "doing" instead of "seeing" and smiled at each other.

As Sam walked out of her parent's bedroom, she saw Jack walking out of his room. He said, "I heard you wandering around out here and thought I would see if you want to talk about anything." Sam figured he did not hear anything from her parent's bedroom.

She replied "I did, but mom came out and offered me some snuggles to quiet my thoughts. It actually felt good to be treated like a little kid again being held by your mom."

"I am sure. The difference is, when you were a kid, her boobs were just a food source."

"Do not be crude." Sam said with a grimace. She then gave an impish smile and said "You are so right. I did not think of that part of it. Her boobs are nice, aren't they?"

"Yes, in a 'mom' sort of way. I do like seeing them."

"I like seeing them, too. They felt good during our snuggles."

Sam's mom was invisible in the shadows of the hallway, watching and listening to this exchange. Their talk about her breasts was slightly disturbing, but overall it made her feel good that they could talk about her with a slightly sexual tone, but with respect and appreciation.

So, bro, you having trouble sleeping?

"Yes, I miss Lisa. I know we were just together a few hours ago, but I miss her."

"That is exactly how I felt, too, missing George. Mom understood that and made it a little better with the snuggles. You want to snuggle with me?"

"I had not thought about it, but yes, that would be nice." Sam and Jack got on the sofa in full view of the hallway. Sam reached around her brother and gave him a full press hug, pressing her naked breasts into his chest. Her nipples became instantly erect and he could feel them against his chest. "Nice," he thought.

He placed his head on her shoulder and gave a tight hug back. Her mom watched. It is so clear that the siblings loved each other. It was so nice to think she raised such a loving family.

The hug lasted for a long time. At the beginning of the hug, Jack had grown an erection feeling his sister's tits on his chest. They just felt very natural there and by now having an erection with his sister was natural as well.

"Looks like getting off would help, too."

"It would. I can usually sleep after a nice come."

Sam asked "Can you do it here while I snuggle?"

"That would be really nice; far better than hiding in my bed, alone."

"I am always willing to help in that way, little bro. All you have to do is ask. Just showing is usually enough to get my attention." Jack gave a little laugh and a knowing nod.

He started long, slow, graceful strokes. Sam headed out to get a towel. His mom was watching him get started. Tom came out of the bedroom, placed his hand on Becky's butt, startling her a bit. She turned and gave him a come-hither smile. He looked over her shoulder to see his son stroking off on the sofa. He felt her shoulder moving and realized she was masturbating to her son's masturbation. This seemed like déjà vu and he started jerking off as well. He moved so she could see him jerking and he could see her rubbing and they could both see Jack.

Naked Sam returned with the towel, which gave Tom a little surprise. Becky raised a finger to her lips and smiled devilishly. Sam sat next to Tom and gave him a side hug. She made sure her left breast was pressed against his side and she would frequently back off a little and swing the tips of tits across his side, stimulating her hard nipples and giving him a nice breast touch without using his hands. The nipple feels were definitely affecting Jack as his stroking started to speed up. Sam nibbled on his neck, causing a huge spurt of cum to erupt onto the towel. He stroked for a minute more, completely draining his cock. As he collapsed, Sam leaned over and gave him a kiss nearly identical to the one she gave her father. Full mouth, with a little tongue. She gave him a full chest hug.

After a short time, she asked "You ready to sleep now?"

"Yes, thanks, sis. You really brought me off."

"All I did was hug you. You did all the heavy lifting. Oh, that was so nice to watch. I love seeing you come. I especially like it when you get off with Lisa because her eyes light up each time one of you has an orgasm. But watching you here at home is a close second. Don't forget to include me when you jerk."

"You know I am not shy about letting you watch. You asking for it, though, that added such a spark to it. The hug was priceless."

"Snuggles are good, aren't they? Hey, next time we all get together, maybe we should all just snuggle."

"Great idea. I am sure Lisa and George will love it."

"Yea, especially if George gets to kiss Lisa! You did not say anything about how my boobs felt."

"Very sisterly, except for those great nipple rubs. Those were quite welcome and decidedly not sisterly. They really made me come."

Back in their bedroom Tom said to Becky "I guess allowing open masturbation did not stop all peeping! I did really get off on watching how tender they are with each other. Thanks for the mutual voyeuristic masturbation. It is one of life's great, rare pleasures, especially when you are both in love."

"I love it too. I probably overreacted to you watching Jack, but if I hadn't, all this would be hidden. It is better in the open, except when I want to perv." She said with a laugh. "You figured out what Sam did during the snuggle didn't you?"

"I had an idea and some fantasies. She rubbed her mound on yours, right?"

"Oh, yes."

"Felt good?"

"It turned me on."

"More than the clit rub?"

"You figured that out, too. Initially it was the mound press, but the clit rub iced it."

"You guys touch each other." Becky noticed it was a statement, not a question.

"Yes. Is it a problem?"

"Absolutely not. I would love to watch. Do you do oral?"

"Absolutely not. I know she has been tempted, but no, it is not going to happen."

"You have been tempted." Statement again.

"Yes. The last time, I almost did it. I cannot go there with Sam. It would be wrong."

She then asked "Can you fuck me?"

"I think so. I certainly want to try."

Becky opened the bedroom door.

"My mind is so confused about tonight. Her touching me sexually with you in bed, her encouraging you to hump her leg, me helping you, you grabbing her tit, both of us kissing her tits, spying on our kids, Sam doing mild sexual touching with Jack. It is so out of bounds, but I loved everything. It just seems right. I want to do it l all again. I know I said snuggles are not every night, but I want it to be. Am I a bad mother?"

"If you are bad, I am worse. We are growing as a family and we need to reevaluate our boundaries. These are exciting and confusing times. I am thankful every day that you pushed our boundaries. I love what is happening just as much as it scares me."

Tom got on top and entered her gently and started rocking into her with long, slow strokes. "I am afraid to admit this, but the thought of her going down on you is a growing fantasy that does not trigger negative reactions anymore. Let me know if you change your mind. I think she wants to do it if George is okay with it."

"I am afraid to admit that I have been fantasizing about doing her. I want to, but lesbian incest scares me. Would you like to realize my fantasy of having her suck you off? I am wondering if we should both do oral with her. Maybe Jack, too."

Both of them were physically hot from the sexual excitement caused by their shared fantasies. Both of them came yelling out "Yes." Sam and Jack loved hearing their parents' climax without realizing the "yes" was their parents agreeing on a huge shared family fantasy.

Jack followed a bit later with an even louder "Yes."

It was not long before all heard Sam cry out in ecstasy. She wanted to be loud this time. Vocal exhibitionism is great. She drifted off to sleep.

She had intentionally left her bedroom door open so her orgasm could be heard more clearly, although its intensity made her scream out much louder than she thought she would. She hoped others had gotten off to her noise. She did not realize her parents left their door open, not for the noise, but as an invitation.

Morning After the Snuggles

As she woke, Sam put herself on top of the blankets and started in on her pussy yet again. She was thinking about her father coming on her thigh like a dog and she just could not get up without getting off first. Her mom peeked into her room just as she got into it in earnest. Her mom said, "That looks good. Mind if I join you?"

"No, mom, that would be great. Leave the door open."

Her mom asked "Are you exhibiting?"

"I guess I am, technically. But I think of it as offering an invitation. I am glad you accepted. I am also hoping Jack might join me. Is that alright with you here? If not, close the door." The door remained open. Her mother laid down next to her started her own jill session.

"Is this a private party?" asked Jack as he peeked in.

Sam said, "No, please join us. You will need to use the chair or sit on the edge of the bed. Bring a towel. My sheets only have my juices on them, no man stuff." Jack settled into the chair after maneuvering it to be beside the bed near Sam's head. He placed his feet on the edge of the bed and started rubbing. Sam told her mom "You might want to look over here. Kind of nice how his balls bounce up and down as he does it."

"You are right, it is nice. It is so tempting that I feel like reaching over and holding them still." At this, Jack repositioned the chair on the other side of the bed, close to the edge and started jerking again. His mom held his balls in her hand and gave them gentle squeezes until Jack came in the towel. As he finished wiping his hard dick, his mom raised her head and gave his head a quick suck. That surprised everyone. Becky was so surprised by her own action she fell back and started rubbing again. After that, Jack did not go back down, so he moved the chair to the other side of the bed to stroke next to Sam. Sam gave him the ball treatment again and he came again.

jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers
12