Chapter 13: Sam & Jack Get Snuggled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam said, "No suckee from me. Go back to your mother." He did and she did. Sam came shortly after her mother gave her son's dick a quick kiss. Her mom needed to catch up after all of the antics, which she did and came a minute later while both of her children watched.

Sam said "I just cannot believe how beautiful it is to watch a woman orgasm. Lisa comes sweetly. Mom comes with a grimace followed by a nice smile. I love you mom. You, too, Jack. These orgasms with the family really relax me. I cannot wait to do George today if he is around. Are you doing Lisa?"

Jack said, no, she is out shopping with her mom today. Let me know if you set something up with George. After making the call, Sam said, no dice. He is tied up helping his dad with some chores. I may need one or both of you later." She chuckled with a disappointed look on her face.

Her mom said, "No problem. How about we do a mom and kids' day out?"

Jack said, "That's okay, mom, just a girls' day out. I think I will just hang out here. I have homework and who knows? Maybe I can get with Lisa."

His mom said, "We can make it fun for you. We can shop for lingerie and have you ogle the other customers and who knows, you might get a peek at your mom's and sister's tits. You might get lucky." She said in a titillating manner.

Jack smiled. "That would be a rare treat, but I think I will pass."

Becky said "I think I will put on a light-colored skirt and a thin white top. I know that is an unusual combination for me, but I have some ideas on where to go."

Sam said "I will go in a somewhat matching ensemble. You sure you do not want to be out with two under-dressed, sexy women, Jack?"

Jack said "You guys are killing me. I am going to need to Jerk off again as soon as you go."

His mom said, "No need to wait. I am going to change and will be right back."

Sam slipped on her skirt that reached to just above the knee. It was a light green, rather thin fabric. She plunked into the chair Jack had used and hiked the skirt up a few inches. "See anything you like?" she asked.

Jack was watching the whole show and said "Yes, I do. Does George know you are going to be showing off?"

"I have told him that I was showing off the day I met him. It was funny that he was the only one who did not get to see me flashing. He got an immediate erection when I told him what he missed. I think he likes the idea. I will tell him all about it when I see him next. Maybe text him some photos. I think I can talk him into going with me next time! Not sure how to get him to show off. Maybe go to a textile beach and accidentally let his cock hang out. We will have to practice being clueless. Actually, clueless comes easy, we need to avoid nervous."

Jack left and their mom returned. Sam said "Last night was incredible. I know it was a one-time thing, but we did sexual touches with dad there. I think he has some idea what we did."

Becky confirmed "Yes, he told me what he thought. He had it right."

"I did not use my hands on his penis, but I signaled him to touch me with it. The titty kisses. This morning we both touched Jack's scrotum and you gave him a tiny suck. I do not know where this goes, but I am enjoying the ride."

"Your dad and I had the same discussion and share your fear and excitement."

"That great orgasm was carried by your fantasies, wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was."

"So was mine, and it was the best I have had in a long time."

"So was ours."

12