Chapter 15: Sam's Old Friend

Story Info
Sam sees an old friend while flashing in the park.
4.5k words
4.53
3.7k
5

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
167 Followers

Sam Exhibits at the Park

Sam and George decided to exhibit Sam at the park. They hoped to also show George, too, but it is more difficult for guys to find an appreciative audience and to get away with it. They chose a Tuesday when there are no kids around and fewer folks, easier to select one person or a couple.

George was helping his dad that morning, so Sam went ahead to get a feel for the situation and, if things looked right, get a feel of herself too, while she waited for George. If the situation was perfect, she might flash on her own.

Sam's outfit was a knee-length, yellow button-down dress. No bra and no panties. The way the dress fell on her body if only the third button was fastened the dress looked to be fully fastened. This gave several options for how she exhibited.

The park was deserted. She found a nice spot visible from a path, but not visible from any surrounding homes or roads. With no one around, she figured she might as well get some sun and maybe get warmed up for George. If things stayed deserted, she might blow George when he got there.

She was fully aware of the dangers of sunbathing, so she had soaked herself in sunscreen prior to leaving the house and instructed George to do so also. Thus, she felt comfortable unbuttoning the bodice of her dress. She figured she could fold the top of the dress down completely and lay on her front. If someone came by, she could cover up. If she wanted to, she could do it clumsily and show a bit and make it look accidental. She would probably wait for George for that ploy. It was safe to lie on her back and warm her tits for the time being. The sun felt good in a distinctly sexual manner. Her dress was on, so she could cover right away.

Sure enough, a female runner showed on the trail so she simply covered her tits, sat up and fastened the third button. The woman did not show signs that anything was amiss, but Sam thought she looked familiar as she ran by.

As Sam considered getting that sun-warmed sexual feeling back the woman came back down the path, in street clothes this time. Sam recognized the black woman immediately as Emily, a teammate in the 18 and over la crosse league. Emily said "Hi, Sam. I almost didn't recognize you dressed like that."

Sam asked "Is this more recognizable?" as she opened her dress to show her tits.

Emily laughed and said "Yes, it is. How many hours did we sit naked in the dressing room after the others left shooting the breeze?"

Sam, tits still exposed, said "I loved those sessions. Can you join me for another?"

"I guess being in a public park shouldn't be a deterrent!" Emily marveled at Sam's boldness.

"I've been laying here topless for an hour. You are the first one I've seen. My boyfriend is coming by later, but we'll see him before he sees us. Your call."

"I do have some time before my girlfriend comes. It is definitely tempting to get some warmth." She unbuttoned a couple of buttons and stopped to reconsider.

Emily asked "Boyfriend, huh? Serious?"

"Just a couple of weeks, but it sure feels serious. Our parents have met. How about your girl?"

"I met her soon after I last saw you, so a few months. I really want it to work." Through the discussion, Emily had been studying Sam's tits.

"I sort of figured you were gay. Sorry that I did not go for you, but at the time I was not doing women, just men."

"You are definitely a looker, and I enjoyed our naked times," she said as the final button came loose, her shirt covering her nipples.

"If I was inclined to be with a woman, I certainly would have accepted your advances. You are beautiful. Great tits, too."

Emily separated her shirt to expose her small A-cup breasts with huge puffy areola and nearly black nipples. "These? They are so small." Emily started playing with them as if to make a point.

"Beauty is not about size. Your color and those puffies are great. Feel good?"

Emily chuckled "They do feel good," she joked, "care to feel for yourself?"

Sam felt one nipple and then the other. "Nice, I wonder why we didn't do that before? Touch me."

Emily also fondled Sam, but did the whole breast along with the nipples. "Probably because we were avoiding lesbian implications. I wasn't afraid," she joked, but I knew you were concerned."

"Right. You are considerate. You make me wish I were more gay. Oddly, I have recently had some contact with women. I wonder what would have happened if I was more aware of my sexuality back then."

"What makes you think I was trying to make moves on you?"

"You definitely did not come on strong. You knew I was straight and you probably did not want to scare me. I am glad we were low key. I loved those afternoons. You did make a few leading comments."

"I'll admit it. I did want to take you out."

"Well, there was also the masturbation."

"What?"

"You are going to deny it? Sure, your hand was under a towel, but it was busy." Emily smiled. "You know I saw you come a few times."

Emily snickered "Yes. It still didn't work."

"If you mean to date you, unfortunately it didn't. I should have tried it. If you meant to turn me on, it certainly did that. I know you saw me doing myself. I didn't think I needed to hide it. I did wait until later to finish."

"At home, huh?"

"Usually in the U parking lot. No way I could wait for home. Are you getting close by masturbating your nipples?"

"I am."

"All these pleasant memories have me revved up. I was planning on waiting for George, but should we do it now?" Sam lifted her skirt to show her beaver and began massaging her clit."

"Oh, I am going to be in trouble." Emily complained as she out her hands in her pants.

"Let me see your pussy."

Emily looked around, didn't see anyone, took her pants down and finished herself. She kept it quiet. Sam was quiet as she came a minute later. Both women buttoned up, and straightened the towels.

Sam said "Thanks for getting off with me. I always loved seeing you finish. Sorry I let you get away."

"That was great. I did want you, but I am truly in love now. I doubt a gay-bi relationship would have lasted past the first year of sex."

"Probably right. I am in love with George and, while all of our time is taken up with sex, I think we go deeper. Time will tell. Maybe we can get George and your SO to let us do this some more. I really want to suck those dramatic nipples."

Emily nodded as if it could happen and then laughed at the "Drama" reference.

Is your girlfriend Hispanic?

"Yes, why?"

"She seems to have hit it off with George. I just saw them kiss and hold hands." Emily looked shocked.

As they approached, Sam asked "So, George, who is your new flame?"

George turned a little red. "This is Anita. I took her to a school dance."

"I hope it was before my time, so it has been a month and you are still holding hands and kissing? Where does that leave me?" Sam asked it in a joking manner and George and Anita laughed at the implication.

Anita clarified "It's my fault; I am touchy-kissy. I kissed him as a long-lost friend and held his hand because that is what I do."

Emily said "She is that." With a shrug.

Sam asked George "She is cute. What did you do to her that she wouldn't go out with you again?"

Anita answered for George "He was a decoy because neither our parents nor the school was ready for two girls to go as a couple."

"So, did you get along with her real date's date?"

"He was nice, but he was gay. It was not going to work." He smirked. Sam smirked back at him and he realized that she was remembering vacation. He turned more red.

Anita finally introduced herself to Sam and said "George is a true gentleman."

"I agree. Emily is an old friend. No dates, but we played sports together."

Anita chuckled "Knowing Emily, sports may not be the whole 'playing' story."

Emily figured she needed to answer her lover. "We are both nudists. We spent quite a bit of time in the locker room chatting. Yes, chatting, in the nude. I did try to get into her pants, so to speak, but fortunately she didn't go for me so I could find you, lover."

"Anita, you have a beautiful girlfriend, clothed and nude. I missed out on her, but I got lucky and got George. He is cute naked, too."

Anita smiled "Thanks. I do have a great woman. George does too."

Anita asked "So why were you nearly naked when I saw you?"

Sam explained "I expect you are trustworthy. I came here to exhibit."

Anita looked surprised. "Really? That is so cool. I haven't done that.

"I would invite you to join me, but we are the only ones here; no one to flash."

"We can flash each other." Anita said as she unbuttoned her shirt to show her bra. It was about a C-cup and was filled nicely. Jokingly, she asked "George, these ladies are in awe, unclip me." George unclipped her bra and withdrew.

Emily said "No wonder Anita did not go out with you again; you did not even try to cop a feel."

Sam said "George, cop a feel and keep going until Emily says so." George pushed her bra aside to reveal light brown breasts with conical nipples.

He first just cupped them until Emily asked Sam "Is that what he does to you?"

"Obviously, not, because he made it past second base. George," she whined.

George began fondling while Anita smiled at her lover. She definitely seemed to be enjoying his touch. He did her nipples directly for nearly a minute until Emily said "That looks nice, Sam, can he do me?" And then laughed "I am kidding about doing me, right now."

George quit, but before he could get untangled Anita gave him a solid lip kiss and said "Thank you. Our next date will be better." She then snuggled Emily for a good public kiss. George did the same for Sam.

Sam unbuttoned, opened her dress, and snuggled back into George. "Not exactly exhibiting, but I love being nude with friends. Thanks Anita. You have gorgeous breasts; don't you agree George?"

"Now that I can see them, I agree. They are firm, like you, Sam."

Anita gave George a puzzled look that Emily and Sam did not understand. Anita then said "I need to check that."

She fondled Sam for a minute until Emily said "You can get fondled and you can fondle, but in the end you're my girl."

"I didn't start this, lady." She laughed and then unbuttoned Emily and started sucking her nipples. "This better?"

"Oh, god, yes. I'll take it all back if you keep doing that."

"Okay, now we have exhibition." Observed Sam. "Are you ladies okay with exposed penises?"

Anita answered "Now I am going to speak out of school, George, is that okay?"

George answered "Sure, it was a very enjoyable evening!"

"My real date and I had sex in an empty school hallway just as the dance ended, but I was still keyed up. Hell, I am always keyed up. I wanted to get off, but not alone and seeing my date was not an option. I said as much to George and he was ready, too, so we masturbated each other in the car in the parking lot after the dance. We masturbated ourselves twice more in front of my house."

George added "For a lesbian, she does a good hand job!" For which Anita punched his shoulder."

Sam was overjoyed that Anita opened the discussion and Emily was encouraging it by not saying anything. Sam started removing George's pants as she said "You must still be pretty horny."

"I am. George did my boobs nicely."

Sam started laughing as his boner popped free. "So, you want to jerk him off again?" Anita was mute.

Emily joined the joke, "If you jerk him, I will jill you."

Anita smiled broadly; she was not going to pass up this opportunity to jerk off a guy with her lover watching and approving along with his girlfriend with a promise of sex to follow. She grasped George's erection and starting moving her hand up and down on the shaft, smiling like a kid with a shiny bauble. Emily watched the erotic exhibition for a few minutes before she wrangled Anita's pants open and slid her hand inside to masturbate her girlfriend.

Anita moaned "Yes, love, bring me off."

It was clear George and Anita were both ready when Emily said "George, finish her." George reached in and Anita climaxed immediately. George ejaculated on the grass.

Emily said "George, kiss her like you did before." George hesitated and Anita pulled him into a long, deep kiss. She then broke the kiss and kissed Emily even harder.

"Emily, why did you do that? I wanted you to do me."

"Your dance story had me completely turned on. Sam offered for us to see it. I wanted to see it to the end. You guys were so hot together. You still owe us two more solo jerks. Remember the day we first made love?"

"Of course. Best love making session of my life."

"Nothing will ever beat that, but this made me almost as turned on."

"I will admit, I never did much with guys, and George was my best. It was a great experience the second time, too. Do you want anything in return?"

"That was payment enough."

"You were naked with Sam a lot and never made love to her?"

"No, but in total honesty, we jerked ourselves off before you got here."

"Thanks for not hiding it. I want a replay of that later, but I asked if you want to make love to her?"

"That would be nice. Sam, can you?"

"Now, I can. George, is it okay?"

"I have seen you do women. I love it when you do. You light up and I get great sex later."

Anita said "My place, not here. I am not bailing you two out of jail. George, you ride shotgun."

In the car Anita set the tone by giving George a very intimate kiss without asking permission. She also extracted her tits to give George a treat on the drive. That sent Emily and Sam into a huge kiss. Sam did not wait, she pulled Emily's tits out and tongued and then sucked on her puffy nipples. A few minutes later they arrived at Anita's apartment building. All three women remained unbuttoned, leaving their nipples covered with their unfastened tops. One couple passed them and got several nipple flashes from the swaying tits. The woman did a high-five hand slap with Anita saying "See you later."

They went straight to the bedroom with the kissing phase completed in the car and on the walk. All four stripped down. Emily and Sam resumed kissing, moving on to nipple sucking. Anita said "George, play with me while they make love."

George mostly groped her breasts with his hands, often sucking her nipples into his mouth for his tongue's pleasure and gave her light kisses. She pushed his hand between her legs and he gave her light stimulation with shallow probes into her vagina and simple clit play. She often massaged her own breasts and clitoris, often with both of their hands in the same place, sometimes with the fingers simply playing against each other.

Emily and Sam began touching the other's cunt, eliciting frequent moans. Emily lifted Sam's legs onto her shoulders and attacked her pussy. She knew Sam was ready and did not hesitate to do her clit energetically. Sam came quickly and kept coming repeatedly as Emily kept going. After three times, Sam pushed her away, totally spent.

Sam gave Emily a solid kiss and then sat with George for a brief, but intense make out. Anita and Emily did the same.

Sam asked "Is everyone okay with what just happened?"

George nodded enthusiastically. Emily said "I am glad I got to see Anita jerk off George, were you okay, Sam?"

"Yes, I have seen him jerked off before. By a guy no less. I am always okay with it, even if the timing is not the best." As she laughed.

Emily continued "Thank you for letting me live out one of my dearest fantasies. I know Sam doesn't know I jerked off to her every night until I met Anita, and even a few times after. Anita, are you okay I was unfaithful?"

"I am really happy to see you live out your fantasy. It was hot seeing you with a straight woman, even if she is kind-of bi."

"You and George played, too."

"Mostly one way, he was helping me with my self-stimulation, we were just playing."

"I wouldn't mind seeing you guys continue what you were doing and get each other off again. Maybe later."

Anita pulled Emily out of the bedroom. When they returned Emily said "We would love to have you spend the night with us. We have at least three masturbation sessions committed already and I am not sure what else we decide is good."

Sam took George out of the room to ask him. "I have really enjoyed this. I am game."

Sam returned to accept the generous offer. "Can I at least buy us dinner?"

Anita and Emily matched Sam's exhibition clothing. Buttoned sufficiently to remain decent as long as they didn't move too much. Dresses were modestly long, but were easy to pull up.

Suffice it to say that their movements were not all that limited and the service staff was rewarded with frequent nipple glimpses and often to full breast views. This was clearly a very liberal establishment as far as skin exposure was concerned. Sam was told to take George's penis out and keep it hidden until a signal. She was a little surprised until she realized the service staff were all gay and they were exhibiting George to a male server. The server sat next to George for a brief time when he gave him several rubs. Not to completion, but certainly enough to drive George crazy.

Sam asked "Did you want to come?"

"Definitely, but he probably didn't want semen on the floor."

Sam was facing the dining room and was able to flash several patrons with bare beaver views up her skirt. One woman enjoyed her look at Sam enough for Sam to spread a bit more several times. When Sam was convinced that woman was the only one who could see, she rubbed her clit for a minute. She almost went too far, but was able to stop before coming. Apparently, the woman had removed her underwear because she gave Sam and George an immense up skirt.

They walked around the restaurant district for 30 minutes before heading back to Anita's after flashing several patrons. Of course, not everyone was entertained. They made sure to be good if anyone seemed unhappy. They did get a lecture from the wife of one man who was thoroughly entertained.

Anita frequently kissed Emily. There were some who frowned, but most smiled. One couple seemed to follow them. Anita added a subtle breast rub to the kisses. This caused the followers to smile at each other. The guy kissed the woman and tweaked her nipple. On the next kiss she did a penis rub. That was Sam's signal. They got to a dark spot with no one around and Sam pulled down George's fly. The woman pulled her guy's fly. Sam pulled out George's dick and the other man got exposed. Sam jerked George to a quick completion. The guy took a little longer, but not much.

Sam sat on a bench and pulled her skirt up as if she needed to adjust her clothes and pulled the woman over with her eyes. The woman sat next to her and unfastened the front closure on her pants. Sam made a motion towards the woman and she shook her head no. Sam started rubbing herself and looked at the woman's unfastened pants. Not long and the woman nodded yes. Sam extended her free hand to the woman's pants and massaged her clit. Soon the woman tensed and said out loud "Oh, yes." Embarrassed at her outburst, she buttoned up and turned to face two couples who had responded to what sounded like a call for help. The responders shrugged their shoulders and moved on.

Anita asked "Can I finish you?" She proceeded to bring Sam off and they had a little kiss as a result.

Back at the apartment George and Anita recreated their individual masturbations at the end of their "date." Anita claimed the recreations were not sufficiently accurate and she proceeded to do it a couple more times without George's help. The three watchers were amused at the level of exhibition.

Sam asked Anita if she could kiss Emily. Anita got the message and gave an enthusiastic yes. Sam took Emily by the hand and gently led her to the bed. Sam climbed on top and gave her a lover's kiss. Emily looked to Anita to find her smiling and nodding. Sam moved to those puffy nipples to bring more anxiety to her. Sam rubbed Emily's pussy and decided she was sufficiently excited and Sam got between her legs, licking the whole pussy while focused on sucking on her clitoris. She added finger rubs, too to help. Emily finally came loudly.

jimplx
jimplx
167 Followers
12