Chapter 15: Sam's Old Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam and Emily gave each other a tight hug and a solid kiss and then retreated to their lovers' sides.

Emily said "You are the straight lady; you did not have to do that."

"I am bi, and I wanted to do it. How did I do?"

"I had a very good orgasm and I am not complaining. You could use some practice. I am willing to sacrifice myself to help you learn."

Anita added "She doesn't have to suffer all the time; I think you should abuse us equally."

"I will give it some thought. I really did enjoy it. I love giving blowjobs more. Maybe you guys can give George points how to do it better. He can practice on me with your help."

Anita said "We should change the date story to a blowjob, right?"

Sam said "Go for it."

Emily said "Maybe we wait for our next 'over the top horny' day." This earned her a highly intimate kiss and repeatedly muttered "I love you."

Anita asked "Can you demonstrate your BJ technique?"

"Only if you will make out at the same time." Sam took George's head in her mouth and wrapped her hand on the shaft and did him the way he liked it. Most of the female action was in his view, so he was being bombarded with all senses as he shot into Sam's mouth. Sam made a huge show of cleaning his already immaculate penis.

Sam and George slept on a sleeper sofa and Emily and Anita left their door open and all of them were naked; all in invitation in case someone wanted to continue the action. It seemed no one had the inclination to take anyone else up on the open offers and sleep was pretty solid. Sam woke up to both of her nipples being sucked. George had gotten up to let the women gang up on her. Sam took advantage of the early morning stimulation to do her morning masturbation, reaching a rich climax. She then coaxed George back into bed for his first blowjob of the day.

Sam and George were driven back to the park to pick up their cars. Anita asked "Can we do a slightly risky thing?" The four of them masturbated in the parking lot. There was not much of a chance of being seen, but Anita was happy to watch everyone, especially George.

George had an early morning so they drove to their own homes.

As George entered his house, he heard a faint moaning sound coming from his mother's bedroom. This time he decided he needed to "check" on his mom. He had always regretted passing up on his first opportunity.

He went in to see his mother under the sheets rubbing her breasts. She smiled at him and kept going. He gently uncovered her breasts and watched how she manipulated herself. He reached with one hand and started on that breast. It did not seem sufficient, but he did not want to get in her bed with potentially dirty clothes. He stood up as she resumed her caresses. He dropped his pants and his mom was pleased to see him naked and erect. Just for show, he stroked a half-dozen times and crawled in. He was now able to better fondle his mother's breasts. He also did extensive kissing and sucking. He gave large kisses to all parts of her breasts. He got carried away at one point and left a large hickey on the top of her right breast. She hugged him with a "Thank you."

She placed her hands on her mound so he settled on his back beside her and started stroking. She took his right hand off his cock and put it on her mound and used her left hand to stroke him. George did what he did to Sam to bring his mother to an orgasm.

She had stopped stroking him as she came, so he began again until she lowered her mouth to his cock and sucked him like her husband. He was conflicted as he came in her mouth. She swallowed all of it. She gave him a firm lip kiss and said "Thank you. I really needed that. Come to my bed whenever you want. I love you, son."

At her house, Sam's mom asked "Who were these friends you slept with?"

"I slept with George. The other women were in their bedroom."

"Oh, you slept with lesbians?"

"No, I slept with George."

"Was there any adult playtime with the lesbians?"

"Yes, mother, we had a variety of sexual experiences."

"I am so jealous."

"But mom, you are having relations with several women, including me."

"But not real lesbians." They both laughed heartily.

"I'll introduce you."

"I might like that."

"Remember, they are committed to each other. Our situation yesterday was unusual."

"How did you get with them?"

"George and I were planning on doing some flashing, but it didn't work. An old friend was in the park so we got reacquainted."

"I look forward to 'making' your acquaintances. So, you guys were planning to flash? I was looking for some fun today, can we go flashing?"

"I love our mother-daughter outings."

12