Chapter 16: Donna

Story Info
Sam and her mother plan to flash and Sam and Lisa see Donna.
6.4k words
4.52
3.8k
5

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers

Sam and Becky at the Mall

In the car Sam asked. "Mom, what is it you want to do? We can tease horny males around the mall in public, or maybe snag a lesbian in a dressing room. Lisa and I did both the day I met George." Sam asked.

"You snagged a lesbian?"

"Yes, we grabbed some underwear in the underwear store and went into the dressing room to fool around with each other. We were naked, of course, since we did not wear underwear; just like now. I assume you do not have panties, right?"

"Right. What happened?"

"The saleslady came in and decided we might be up for some fun. She fingered Lisa and she ate me. We had good orgasms. We even offered to buy bra and panty sets, but she said no."

"I do not think I want some lesbian eating my pussy."

"You've had bi-women eating your pussy, and you want me to introduce my friends, what's up?"

"Friends versus strangers, I guess. And with your friends I can watch experts eat each other," to which Sam just shook her head. "I do like showing, though. I have some methods. What did you girls do?"

"We just did the normal ways with too few buttons engaged without a bra and bare skin up skirt shots. The odd part is that I wanted to do the pussy show using my shorts with the large leg holes. At one point, another lesbian came by, saw my bare pussy, and fingered me right there in the food court. She was good."

"Good at fingering?"

"Yes, at fingering, but also good in keeping her manipulations from being seen by anyone else."

"Did she get you off?"

"Oh, definitely. Like I said, she was 'good.'"

"Must have been a good one being fingered by a stranger in a wide-open food court."

"Oh, yes. Now that you bring it up, I am remembering it quite vividly right now. I do not want to come, yet, but I really need to do something in public. I am getting totally hot."

"Do not let me stop you from whatever you need. But we are almost at the mall. If you hold out, we can do some edging in the parking lot. The other day I parked at the mall and then called your dad at work so he could hear me coming in public. He called me back so I could hear him in the men's room at work."

"Oh, my goodness. He masturbates at work?"

"I should not be talking about his sex practices, but his practices are also mine and we have been open with each other."

"Of course, mom. This is just between us and between me and my fantasies and my legs. I get the best orgasms from our shared secrets."

"So, yes, he gets off at work most days. Many days he does it twice. He tells me all about it when we are in bed. It gets me so hot that our fuck session gets really intense. Sometimes we do not even get to the fucking part and we just masturbate to each other. We like masturbation about as much as fucking. I cannot believe I am giving you more bedroom secrets. Your dad would be annoyed."

"Or he would get hot that I know what you guys do in private and masturbate for me. I really like it when he does that. Jack, too. It turns me on every time I remember daddy coming on my leg like a dog."

"That one gets me really hot, too; it was so inspired of you to tell he could rub on you. I loved helping. I doubt we can do that again, but that one will be the focus of my masturbatory fantasies for a long time."

"It already was for me the morning after the snuggle. That is why I left my invitation out for you and Jack. That morning was a fun cap to that night."

"Did you do anything after leaving our room? I heard you come once -- thanks for that -- but it was quite a while after leaving our room."

"Yes, Jack had the same issue I did. He was missing Lisa, so I offered to snuggle him and his big-time erection. He came very nicely. He obviously got off in his room later, too. That was one of my best sessions watching him do himself."

"Did you do anything to help him?"

"I told him I would like to watch. I rubbed my hard nipples on his arm and gave him nice booby hugs. I have told Lisa that we do not touch sexually, but we do help each other get off. I don't think Lisa minds Jack and I hugging. I stretched it a bit last night with the nipples, so I feel a bit guilty."

"I think you are okay. Our horizons are expanding." She said with a little excitement. She wanted to tell Sam about the voyeurism, but wanted to keep it private so she and Tom could do it again.

Sam said "OK we are in the parking lot, but do not stop way out here. Park closer so there is more risk at being caught."

"Oh, baby girl, I am learning a lot from you and about you."

"If I get too risky, pull me back. Sometimes I lean a little too far out over the cliff."

"Typical youngster. I like you pushing my boundaries. We can keep each other in check." With that, Sam's mom parked in a convenient space away from any light poles that might hold cameras. She lifted her skirt. She then looked inquiringly at Sam, "Since you were thinking of being masturbated, do you want me to do you for a little bit?"

"Yes, but watch out. I am on a hair trigger right now. I am better at flashing when my inhibitions are down. If I come, I will come to my Sei and may just go straight home." At that, her mom very lightly touched Sam's clit, giving it a few taps with her fingertip and then a rub. Sam grabbed her hand and pushed it away. "I wanted to just pull your hand into me and come. You are awfully good at this. Are you sure you have not been acting on your lesbian impulses for several years?"

"Yes, I am sure there has been no sex with women since I met your father. But you are my daughter. I think you like the same touches that I do. Do me." Sam pushed her finger into her mom's vagina a bit to make sure it was super slippery. It just seemed that a slippery finger did not cause her mom to come as quickly as a dry one. She did the same motions of a rub, a few taps and a rub. Her mom grabbed her hand and pulled it to her. Sam slipped a finger into her mom's vagina and then pulled her hand away.

"Down girl. Keep the tension going. I now have my flavor pop to savor for the rest of the day. This hand does not get washed. Want some?" And Sam spread her legs. Her mom inserted three fingers deeply and rubbed before pulling out. Sam was totally flushed from the building excitement.

"Thanks, I wanted to do that."

"I wanted you to. Anyone coming?"

"I hope neither of us." Her mom quipped.

"There is a nicely dressed solo woman coming down the aisle." Her mom pulled her skirt up and sat primly. Since she had just been driving, the pussy show was not obviously intentional and quite deniable. Sam folded her foot under her butt, so at the right angle her pussy would show, also, but from a different angle. The woman unlocked the car next to them and looked into their car. She could see Sam's pussy rather clearly. She smiled a little bit, got into her car and drove off.

"She liked what she saw!" her mom declared. They got out of the car in rather unladylike ways and headed to the doors. "I am not anxious to get mauled by a strange lesbian. I want to keep the mauling to my loved ones and friends." Mom joked.

"Do you want to do some food court showing?"

"Is that what you and Lisa did?"

"It is. Lisa got one business man so hard you could see his head in his thin slacks. That was so cool."

"OK. Lesbians, erections, a productive day. Anything else?"

"One more thing," said Sam with a smirk. Lisa gave me an edge rub in the bookstore. That was really cool."

"OK, young lady. I am tempted to ground you, if we were not doing the same things. Let's do the public rub. Do you think Lisa would give me a rub?"

"She's my girl, but we can share. I am sure she would be quite happy to do you. How about her mom and me?"

"Share and share alike."

Sam declared "Talk about sharing." As she pointed out Lisa and her mom.

Lisa asked "What about sharing?"

"You have great hearing. You were way over there. It was nothing." Sam answered with a smirk.

Lisa returned her own knowing smirk, "I have always been good at being shared." Her mom gave a shocked look and Becky started to blush.

Sam added "My mom, too." Becky and Sally looked at each other and smirked with a little disapproving head shake.

Lisa asked "So, what are you two planning?"

Sam said "We were just discussing that. We just wanted to get out. George is busy and Jack did not want to come along, so just us girls. How about you guys?"

"Mom wants some clothes, but no underwear," which brought chuckles to Lisa and Sam. "Then we thought we might find out what can be seen at the food court." Again chuckles.

Becky said "can we tag along clothes shopping? There must be a way to see something, there."

Sally said, "Double the fun."

Lisa added "Four in a dressing room? No thanks. Sam, you want to let the old ladies show off and we can go to the food court?"

"Sure, although clothes showing can be fun. We will do four in a dressing room soon. For now, let's get some coffee.

Prank

As they entered the food court, Lisa whispered "Look at the menus and walk along the store fronts. Don't ask."

At the end of the restaurants Lisa explained "When we turned the corner, I saw a set of wispy white panties."

"Cool, can I go see them?"

"In a few minutes. The girl wearing them goes to my school. A prominent straight-A ass kisser. Here she is, flashing in the mall. I want to punk her. You go sit at a table where you can watch what she shows, but do not take a premium seat. Leave those for her victims. I will be behind her. Text me the juicy details and a photo or two."

Sam got a tea and took her place and she saw Lisa hide out. While keeping an eye on the girl, she studied the tea and her cell phone. Just a couple of minutes into her surveillance, Sam had a great look at the thin fabric on the very sexy panties with a prominent camel toe and pubic hair visible through them. She had a great photo that she texted to Lisa. Over the next 30 minutes she had witnessed this criminal act several times, many with accompanying photos. The boys so victimized seemed to be elated. Then Lisa got up.

"Do you wish to explain your actions?" Lisa intoned seriously to the girl.

The girl jumped and asked accusingly "What are you talking about?"

"My associate has documented multiple times when you revealed intimate areas to unsuspecting males. Would you like to see the photos?"

"I am doing no such thing."

"The evidence contradicts your denial. Didn't your mother explain to keep your underwear hidden from boys?" The girl looked confused about 'your mother,' but she was also concerned and simply shook her head yes. "We are not the police. I have wide discretion on how this is handled. I can call the police, if need be. I may report to your school counselor. We can institute mall banishment. Or, you can cooperate. The rules talk about nipple exposure in biological terms, such as nipple and areola. But, below the waist it is more vague description concerning panties. Maybe if you did not display panties there would not be an issue."

"What, you want me to take them off? Here?"

"There is a ladies' room. Bring them back to me."

"You are out of line. I can report you."

"Yes, you could and the school will get a full accounting with photos."

"You wouldn't."

"I probably wouldn't." Lisa said cheerfully. "Probably." With a menacing tone. "Leave your cell phone with me."

The girl came back and surreptitiously handed over her panties. "OK. Back to what you were doing." Lisa said.

The girl identified a boy and spread her legs. Sam noticed that not only were the legs spread a little wider, but the smile was less afraid, bolder. She got a few good photos of her pussy. She also got a few laughs as the 'victims' tripped over themselves to get a better look. Far better than dropping pencils.

On one such spread, a couple of serious looking women came in and saw her. "Damn." She thought. One of the women then pointed in her direction. "Oh, shit, she is coming for me." The girl whined at Lisa.

"Leave this to me and my partner."

One woman stopped next to the "partner," the other continued towards her. This other one said "Hi, honey, what's up?" "Honey?" The girl thought.

Lisa answered "This woman was flashing her panties at unsuspecting males."

Her mom laughed. "Well, I certainly did not see any panties."

"That was her subterfuge. When I told her the mall had a rule not to expose underwear, she took them off." Lisa then pulled the panties out of her bag.

"Well, Lisa, are you sure you did not suggest that? It definitely sounds like something you would do. Or maybe Sam's."

"OK, mom, guilty." Donna perked up at "mom." "Sorry Donna for taking this so far. I feel sort of bad."

Donna said sternly "I will bet not really bad, though."

"I really owe you. Seriously, I am sorry. Is there any way I can make it up to you?"

Sally said to Lisa, "I should take you over my knee and paddle your bare behind."

"Oh, mommy, will you do it now?" Lisa facetiously begged as she gave a quick skirt flick to show Donna her bare ass.

"You, too?" Donna asked

The other three women did skirt flicks. Donna protested "So there is only piece of underwear in this whole group?"

Sam spoke up. "We can fix that. I have to pee. Anyone want to join me?" They all trekked to the empty ladies' room and listened to Sam pee. "Hey, guys, you can talk, you know. If it entertains you so much, just open the door and watch." Lisa opened the door and they all watched Sam pee and wipe. Sam did what she could to be graphic, including pulling apart her labia to reveal her clitoral hood as she wiped. Donna's eyes just about bugged out at the display.

Lisa explained "We are close friends, closer than most. We like to tease each other, often with off-color and non-PC humor."

Donna queried "So, are you, like, lesbians or something?"

Sam said "Definitely not lesbians. Lisa is steady with my brother, which is partly why we are such good friends; I have a very steady boyfriend. Our moms are both in long-term first marriages. Our families are open with each other. But, in case you are wondering, we are not swingers. The married folks only have intercourse with their own spouses. Lisa, me, and our boyfriends are virgins."

Lisa added, "If you repeat any of that to anyone outside this room, I will send these photos to your counselor. We have reputations to protect. Some people do not trust virgins." All chuckled.

Sam said "About those photos. I got a real good look."

"Pervert." Lisa muttered under her breath.

Ignoring this remark, Sam continued. "Tell me if I am wrong, but in the ones sans panties, you seem to be spreading wider."

"Pervert." Lisa muttered under her breath, again.

Lisa responded "I was not sure what was needed. I was not used to being bare."

"Right." Sam remarked skeptically. "And you seemed a bit more confident, happier, maybe."

"Well,... I was certainly concerned about the threat to report me, and then I was relieved that there was an easy way out."

"Right." Again, skeptically. "It is not because this was a step up in your game and now you had co-conspirators?" Sam said suggestively.

"Hey, why the second degree. Yes, I liked it. Why are you not wearing panties?"

"I like it, too. I was annoyed because another woman had taken my favorite flashing spot. That said, I got over my pique and enjoyed the show. It was personally exciting. Not as exciting as doing it myself, but better in many ways. Watching the men trip over their feet was cool. You were top notch." Everyone nodded at this.

Donna was beginning to like these women, even though they tricked her so badly. "So, Sam, you are shaved. Does it itch? Is it hard to keep up? Smooth or razor bumps?"

"The first few times it itched, but with moisturizer, it is fine. Not much upkeep. A few minutes each time, unless I let it go too long. Here, you tell me if it is smooth, I just did it this morning." Sam lifted her skirt.

Donna was taken aback being asked to touch a woman. But she was seriously curious. It wasn't like she was going to finger her, or anything. None of the other women looked surprised. She reached down with her three middle fingertips and rubbed up and down on Sam's pubes a few times. OK, some stubble. She felt a little longer to make sure. When she started to pull back, Sam grabbed her hand and pushed it into her pussy. Sam mockingly said "Oh, don't stop, don't stop." Sam let her hand go quickly. Everyone, including Donna laughed.

Sam said "Like I said off-color and definitely not PC."

Donna was surprised that the brief pussy touch was kind of nice. Sam was wet, and it seemed her clit was hard. A lot to feel in a brief touch, but it seemed that Sam guided Donna's fingers to the clit. Probably just her imagination aided by the camaraderie that the group was developing. Comfortable, even with the unsettling forced pussy touch.

Lisa said "We still have not seen your tits. Oops, I meant we have not eliminated the remaining underwear. It must be uncomfortable by now." Everyone laughed at the off-color joke.

Donna found herself anxious to show her tits. She was quite fit, so her breasts did not have any extra to them, and they were large, but small enough to be comfortable even when running with good support. She always wore a padded bra because, her breasts were conical in shape, stood straight out from her chest, and when erected, her nipples were quite large.

She took off her bra. Her nipples were erect. The women were not leering like men tend to do, but they were definitely looking. Not like a glancing look she got in a locker room or on a topless beach. They seemed... appreciative. Donna put on her shirt. It was a loose, dark shirt, so the nipples were not too bad, but they would definitely attract attention.

Sam said "At the risk of sounding perverted like my bestie, here, I see why you wear padded bras. Those demand attention."

"Must be cold in here." Donna muttered.

"Right." Offered Sam skeptically.

Sam immediately continued with "Were you planning on showing all day, or are we interrupting your other plans?"

"I had some studying to do. I do that nearly all the time to keep up my GPA."

Lisa said "I am totally envious of your ability to stay at the top of the class. I am sure you make a lot of sacrifices for it."

"A few. No love life, for one, which is probably why I take two hours out per week for risky behavior. And now I have been caught. If it was anyone else but you guys, I could be ruined in front of my parents or even the school."

"You can definitely trust us. We do not want to hurt anyone. No boyfriend, huh? That is tough. George is my main go-to for personal problems. I do have a great support network in Lisa, mom, my brother, and my dad, but George carries a heavy load. I was in your place just a few weeks ago. Totally trying to understand the "U" and trying to get good grades and all. It just seems easier with an understanding guy.

"Let me give you my contact info. You can lean on me for anything."

"Really, anything?" Donna led.

"Yes, pretty much. I do not give home loans, nor can I do an appendectomy, but most other things, such as confidences, flashing tips, a shoulder to cry on. Even someone to get naked with, is good."

"The other three chimed in with 'can I get some of that, too?' 'Naked is nice.'" And so on. Both mothers and her friend were all natural cynics. But the 'naked' comments were definitely used for emphasis. Testing the waters. Donna was getting interested in some sexy things that were not as risky as flashing.

"If you need to go, we understand, but it would be nice to get to know you better."

"Much of my studying is busy work. I know the material cold, but I am afraid to get anything wrong, so I do refreshers."

"I might want to get some help from you on learning good study habits."

jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers
12