Chapter 16: Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa said, "Me, too, especially if we can study naked."

"She is offering study tips and you demand naked?" Sam scolded in a light way.

Donna deadpanned "Nothing wrong with naked when you are around friends." Laughing.

Both Lisa and Sam raised their eyebrows and looked into Donna's twinkling eyes.

Sam asked "That is settled. Unless we are going to buckle down for some naturist studying, who has an idea of what to do?"

Lisa said "We can do a movie. I like the back rows."

Donna said "I have not been to a movie in years. Back row is okay."

Sam said "Movie it is. I guess we will see a chick flick with lots of romance."

Becky pulled her daughter aside. "Lots of questions. Are you thinking of getting 'friendly' with Donna?"

"If it works out. I am horny. Donna is nice. Clearly Lisa is horny and likes Donna. I am picking up horny vibes from Donna, too. What I am concerned about is that Donna would be afraid of being considered a lesbian. However, I thought she crooked a finger in my pussy. Probably just my horn-dog imagination, but maybe... Trust us, we certainly will not force it. My priorities are first to keep her as a friend, and second find out if she brings benefits to our little group. I will be extra careful and I am sure Lisa will be, too."

"I am beginning to think she might take an opportunity, if offered. Tread very lightly. Us old folks can go home and leave you seductresses alone."

"I have been thinking about that. I really want you there. I would love to see you and Sally kiss. But, if you do, it might spook her. If you do not, it might cause her to hold back because you are 'the parents' in the room. Probably best if we separate. I will check with Lisa. But you have to promise to let me know what you guys do."

"I will if you will." And mother and daughter hugged tight, chest-to-chest, and had a small mouth-to-mouth kiss. Tiny tongue.

The tongue part made Donna think "The braless chest hug was a bit odd, but not totally off the wall, but that was an interesting mother-daughter kiss. These folks are interesting, and slightly concerning."

Lisa agreed to let the "old ladies" go. Parents would be great for them, but might freeze Lisa. Big hug, little kiss.

Sam told Donna "The mothers want to get home for the husbands and I can only speculate on the details. I am not sure I want to know." They chuckled and left the restroom.

Naturism at Donna's House

As the girls waited for the movie to start, Lisa cautiously began "We joked a lot about naturism. Your comments sounded as if you have done social nudity."

"I have. I like being nude around non-judgmental people. How about you?"

"Yes, we have also. We love the nude beach. Too bad it is not close. That would be a nice cap to the day."

"If you would like, we can spend the afternoon at my house. No one is home and my family is a naturist family, anyway. We can dress before my mom gets home. She is usually first, or when my brother or dad get home later. Or, we can all be naked into the evening."

Sam and Lisa said "You are naturists at home, too? That is so perfect. Let's go!"

The three women were naked and settled in the family room with sodas and cookies. Talk about their families was the primary topic. With brief forays into school and other small talk.

Donna said, "Please excuse me. I have something I need to attend to." She left the room and then Lisa and Sam gave each other a smirk. They each gave the other an edging rub, gaining a comfortable glow.

They stayed quiet until there was a small moan. A bit later, the toilet flushed, hands washed, and Donna came in slightly flushed and a bit less animated.

Lisa asked "More relaxed?"

Donna answered "Definitely. A good piss will do that for you."

"It certainly will, especially with some help?"

A little taken aback, Donna asked "What does that mean?"

"Oh, come on, a great piss does not take that long," Sam said in a calm, matter-of-fact voice with a smirk.

"I am surprised to imagine what you are implying."

"We all do it, especially folks our age. Given all that went on this morning and being comfortable this afternoon with people you just met, it is bound to be necessary. I could use a piss myself right now."

"Go ahead. You can go in my room. There is a toilet there."

"If you would not be embarrassed if I did it in your house, I think I will. Join me if you wish." Sam went to Donna's room, but did not shut the door. She did take her piss, flush the toilet, and wash hands. She then settled on top of Donna's bed and took her time to reach a good orgasm. With the new freedoms in her own house, she has felt free to vocalize. She moaned loudly as her hands cupped her cunt. She took a minute to compose herself and went back to the family room.

Donna quipped "Shutting the door would have been nice."

"Sorry. I will be more sensitive next time."

Lisa jumped up. "My turn. I will try to be quieter."

After she left the room, Sam whispered conspiratorially, "She really wants us to watch."

"You guys watch each other?" Donna asked, surprised.

Sam continued as if it was a simple conversation, "Well, it seems you like to be watched, isn't that what you were doing in the food court?"

"I guess so, but it wasn't sex."

"Try to explain that to the erected young men."

"I was not having sex."

"You were getting excited, though so you could get off at home; prelude to sex?"

Sam continued "Sure, your orgasm would not be in the food court, but I suspect it would be if you had the chance." The suggestion clearly lit up Donna's face. "Have you ever jilled in a dressing room after exhibiting?" Donna was embarrassed and did not answer, "I have, too. Fearing, but mostly hoping you would be discovered?" Donna smiled at the shared experience, tentatively smiled and nodded slightly. "Maybe hoping to find a kindred spirit to do it with?" Donna admitted to it all by not denying it. "You found kindred spirits and we are overjoyed we found one too."

Coming back to Lisa, "We both like to watch, like I did when you flashed, and be watched, like when I peed and you watched and enjoyed even the 'over the top' part. Masturbation is just natural for us; we just do it when the mood strikes. Like you did. It sounds kinky, but it just seems more logical than hiding in another room and pretending to take a long piss."

"You would just walk in and watch?"

"Normally. But I will stay here." Donna still seemed unsure. "Go ahead, there isn't much time," whispered Sam.

Donna quietly crept over to the bedroom door and peeked in. Her eyes opened wide. Much to Sam's surprise, Donna started fingering herself. Sam thought "OK, I get it. She is sexually repressed, but she actually is a voyeur. Since she knows I am watching, she is an exhibitionist, too. She is the same as the rest of us, but just expresses it differently. She needs to act shy and shocked to maintain her air of innocence. That is sexy in its own way."

Sam got turned on watching the voyeur-exhibitionist. Out of courtesy, she did cover herself with a pillow while her fingers danced. The pillow was a good choice because it looked like she was covered, while Donna could easily see under it. Sam's exhibitionism was kicking into high gear. While she could come at any time right now, she wanted to wait until Donna saw her.

Lisa's muffled moan came from the bedroom and then a choked-back moan from Donna. When Donna turned to retreat from the doorway, Sam laid her head back, closed her eyes, and once Donna realized what she was seeing, let the orgasm sweep over her. She casually moved her business hand to the top of the pillow, but left her legs slightly spread.

Just as she hoped, Donna did not say anything about Sam's activity, but she did sit in front of Sam where she could see between her spread legs.

Lisa came out, behind Donna, and gave Lisa a huge smile and a thumbs up.

Sam asked "Is your mom due home soon? It would be nice to meet her."

"Yes, I would like her to meet you guys."

"Should we dress first? We do not want to shock her."

"Actually, that is a great idea. I am not sure she would appreciate walking into a room of naked folks. Even if we are all girls. We can let it slip that we were experimenting with naturism and see if we should continue."

Donna's Mom Joins the Party

Donna said "Mom, this is Lisa and Sam. Lisa goes to school with me and Sam graduated last year and goes to the 'U.'"

"Hello Lisa and Sam, I am Gina. Pleased to meet you. We are all adults here, so no 'Virginia' or 'Mrs.,' please.

"So, what have you three ladies been up to, today?"

Donna answered for them, "We met up while shopping at the mall. Then we came here to get better acquainted. I hope it is OK, it is just us girls. We figured out that we were all naturists." Then, conspiratorially, "We got naked." Donna blushed. Sam noted the blush was part of her innocence aura.

"It is certainly okay. I am glad you are comfortable enough with each other to be naked. Can your old lady join in, or is it young women only? We have at least an hour before any males come home."

"Mom, this is naturism. No ageism permitted. Ladies, are you game?" No answer was needed as Lisa and Sam were taking off clothes immediately, but in no hurry.

The four women engaged in small talk, mostly covering ground already discussed with Donna. Sam and Lisa sat across from Donna and her mom. Both decided to test things. While Donna and her mom sat with knees tightly together, Sam and Lisa were just slightly more relaxed.

In a nod to her friends, Donna put Sam's pillow on her lap and parted her legs slightly, giving a conspiratorial smile. Under guise of needing to scratch, she touched her clit a couple of times.

Gina said "We should get dressed. It is probably a good idea to greet the men clothed." So, they all dressed.

Sam and Lisa made their leave with "It was nice to get better acquainted with you, Donna, and nice to meet and see you, Gina." Gina was a tad surprised about being "seen," intriguing. Maybe like her in her younger years they were exhibitionists. She definitely suspected her daughter of that.

Sam and Lisa left.

Gina asked "That was nice, we haven't done that recently. And they seemed very nice. You want to get naked again?"

"Yes, but won't the others be home soon?"

"Your dad will be. Jeff will be home late. I would not mind shaking your dad up by being naked when he barges in. He will be confused. I like that."

Donna said "I never saw this devious side of you. I like it. I am sure dad will, too."

As they undressed, Gina asked her daughter "this is a difficult question, so I will ask straight up. Were you touching yourself in there?"

It was obvious that her mom saw, so denial was no good. She decided on a shade of the truth. It still would not go well, but better than the whole truth. Donna blushed. "Yes," she said sheepishly, and quickly added "but it is not that simple. You see, while we were naked, we were making silly girlish remarks about seeing each other's private parts."

"Is that the ready for her saying 'It was nice to see me?'"

"I think it was part of the joke. I am not sure if you noticed, but they both spread their legs a little bit."

"Of course, I saw. Unladylike, but women sometimes eschew public mores when there are no men. Part of the joke?"

"Yes, I'm reference to lady-parts and to embarrass me with you sitting there."

"They were not touching themselves."

"That was me. I could not let it go as a one-sided game, so I just sort of upped the bet. I did not mean to embarrass you. Sorry."

Gina laughed. "Don't be sorry. It is a good thing they realized that you are not a pushover. It is a pretty funny joke. But, did it have to be your clitoris?"

Donna got embarrassed, but was interested that her mom would mention it. She might be hinting. "Oh, my goodness, mom. I didn't know you would notice that! You watched pretty closely. Now I am more embarrassed."

"When the girls spread their legs, I figured something was up -- remember, I am devious -- so I looked for your reaction. The pillow was a giveaway that you were hiding something. When you reached down to 'scratch' the pillow slid away a bit. Since I was watching already, your clit tickle was pretty easy to see. I am fine with a personal touch with just us women around, but not the boys. Right?"

"Yes, very much alright. Just us girls." To make a joke of it, Donna scrunched up her face and rubbed her clit three times. Then adding to the joke, she paused and did it five times.

Her mom continued the joke by smiling as if she were bored and saying "whatever. Go ahead if you want. I don't care." Her mom did care and thought it might be an interesting diversion. She was using Donna's competitive nature as cover for both of them.

"Challenge accepted." Donna did start masturbating. After about 30 seconds, she stopped, thoroughly embarrassed. "Sorry, got carried away with the joke." She started to retreat to her bedroom.

"This is all pretty silly. You do not have to hide from me. We both know we both do it."

This last comment took Donna by surprise. Her mom had never said anything about her sexuality. Her face showed her confusion.

"Oh, don't be surprised. I like a good rub just like you do."

Donna continued to her room. "I am not hiding. It just feels better lying down. Besides, if anyone comes in, nudity will surprise them, but mutual masturbation will be a total shock. If the door is closed, they will leave us alone. Come along."

"I did not say I would do it."

"You don't need to. We can continue talking in my room."

Her mom looked at Donna sitting on the bed. She thought "My impulsive comment has gone too far. When I said it I was interested in watching her. Now she wants me to do it with her. My only mutual masturbation had been with boyfriends and husband as an alternative to intercourse."

"Donna, I am afraid this has gone too far. I do not want to do this right now. I led you on, sorry." Donna noticed the "right now."

Donna understood her mom's predicament "You are right. I got carried away with the open sexuality of Sam and Lisa. I need to put your well-being ahead of 'following the crowd.' Thanks for stopping me."

"To be fair, I also got caught up in it. I was curious, but I have cold feet."

"You did good, mom. At least we stopped to allow us to reconsider before one or both of us regretted it."

"It was fun, though. You had me looking forward to it." Her mom said as she blushed.

Donna smiled broadly and prodded "I am looking forward to it, too. I love ya' mom. Let's get ready for daddy."

Gina noted "am" versus "was." Gina was certainly ready for mutual masturbation right now, but not incest. She wondered about Donna's new friends.

12