Chapter 17 - Bachelorette Pt. 04

Story Info
April goes for a dress fitting at a boutique.
5.7k words
4.59
4.3k
3
0

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ate lunch outside on the patio and was joined by Angie. After lunch we put our bikinis on and relaxed in the hot tub. Marie and Amber came out a bit later and joined us. The discussion inevitably turned to the previous evening, and it was clear that Marie and Amber didn't remember it that well. At one point Amber chuckled a bit and said something to the effect of "At least I took a hot guy to bed with me."

Marie looked excitedly around at all of us and announced that there were special plans for the evening. We were going to a Michelin three-star restaurant and then coming back to the penthouse suite for some entertainment. First though, we were all going to go shopping, on Marie's mom's credit card, for outfits appropriate for such a high-end restaurant.

With much happy jabber we all piled out of the hot tub and went inside to get changed and cleaned up. Twenty minutes later we were all excitedly proceeding down the elevator to a large black SUV there to pick up us.

As we climbed into the car I looked around at the other girls, all dressed comfortably. Marie was wearing a shirt dress that came just above her knees. From the way her breasts bounced around under the dress it was clear she didn't have a bra on. Amber had the largest breasts of any of us, and they were showed off well under her tight white t-shirt that she had coupled with tight black shorts that showed off her curvy butt. She had certainly leaned into the casual dress code that Marie had mentioned. Angie was wearing a skirt that came to about her knees and a polo shirt. She was more conservative, but she had left the shirt unbuttoned to show off just a hint of cleavage. I was wearing a flowing sundress with a couple of buttons open at the top, showing a little bit of cleavage.

We pulled up to a high-end clothing boutique we piled out of the car, laughing and joking. A distinguished older woman opened the door for us as we approached, saying "Marie, welcome! Your mother is a long-term client of ours, and she reserved the store for you all this afternoon."

Angie whistled teasingly "Marie! You've got connections!"

The woman smiled a bit and introduced herself. "I'm Kathleen, and I've set you each up with a dedicated expert to help you find the perfect dress and make sure it fits you exactly. Now if you'll follow me..."

Kathleen turned and walked into the store. A younger woman, only a bit older than us, came out with a tray with four champagne glasses, offering them to us as we looked around.

The store was amazing. I had never seen such expensive-looking dresses. They were exquisite. I didn't even want to look at the price tags. I glanced at Angie and she had a similar awed look on her face. We didn't come from nearly as wealthy families as the other two.

Kathleen must have seen our looks because she commented reassuringly "Marie's mother insisted that everything is on her, whatever you need for your night out. Dress, shoes, lingerie, anything. I don't sell jewelry, but I have a private collection I can loan from for you given Marie's mother's long history with us."

Three more assistants came out of a back room, each introducing themselves to one of us as our personal assistant. I found that I would be helped by Kim. She seemed to be constantly happily smiling, or she put on a good show. She was a little bit shorter than me with a petite build.

Kim guided me to start looking around, asking what kind dress I was looking for. I confessed that I had no idea.

She stepped back and slowly looked me over, studying me. I blushed a bit and stood still, watching her.

She finally commented "Well, you have a wonderful figure, so something contoured to you to take advantage of that. And definitely something that accentuates your chest. It doesn't look like you need much support either. Blue maybe? Darker blue? That would accentuate your lighter skin tone nicely."

I blushed a bit as she evaluated my body and then nodded a bit, saying "Yes, blue is a favorite color for me."

She led me to a few different parts of the store, picking up several dresses along the way. We then made our way to the back of the store to a fitting room. But this was unlike the fitting rooms I was used to at Target or the stores in the mall. It was a separate room, entirely enclosed with a full door that closed for privacy. In the middle was a small platform with three full length mirrors arrayed around it, one straight on, the others angled to allow you to see more of yourself.

She took a plush robe off a hanger and handed it to me, saying "Everything but your underwear bottoms off and put this on please. I'm going to go get a few more things for you."

After she slipped out of the room, I took my clothes off and stood there, nearly nude for a moment. I giggled to myself thinking how unexpected it was for me to be here, for me to be fitted for a dress that probably more expensive than any clothing I would ever buy.

I slipped the robe on and tied the sash around my waist. I wandered over to the dresses to take a look at them. The first was backless and consisted of lightweight, flowing material. It looked elegant yet sexy. The second had a high slit up the waist and a plunging neckline. It certainly wouldn't hide much. The third was much shorter and seemed to be a blue version of the little black dress concept.

Kim came back with a selection of what looked like various types of underwear. I giggled a bit nervously, blushing slightly. She smiled kindly at me, asking gently "First time in a fitting like this?"

She put the stack of underwear down and stepped up to me, touching my arm lightly. "Well just try to relax and enjoy it. I'm here to serve you and find you the perfect dress, to help you look stunning."

With that she pulled a bottle of champagne out of a small refrigerator I hadn't noticed, poured me a glass, and handed it to me. I took a sip and looked at her, asking "How do we start?"

She smiled kindly at me. "Well, let's start by getting some measurements and do a bit of an assessment of what might work best for your body type. When you're ready please stand on the platform and disrobe so we can start."

I gave her a nervous smile as I slipped the robe off and stepped onto the platform. I looked at myself in the mirrors and blushed a bit. I felt very exposed standing there like that, like I was on display for her.

She stood just off to the side looking me slowly over. I looked at her and blushed even more as I saw how she was evaluating me. She stepped closer and smiled happily up at me, saying softly "You're very beautiful. I'm sure we can find a dress that will be perfect for you."

With that she stepped up on the platform next to me with a measuring tape. She ran a hand lightly down my back, eliciting goosebumps from me at her light touch. "I'm going to get a few measurements, just relax."

She slipped the measuring tape around the fullest part of my hips and said softly "31 inches."

She slid the measuring tape up to my waist and "27 inches" followed.

She was standing in front of me and slowly slid her hands up over my stomach as she moved the measuring tape up. She smiled slightly at me and commented "You're very fit. Very well-defined abs. You must work out a lot."

I nodded slightly yes and then gasped softly as I felt her hand touch the bottoms of my breasts as she slid the tape up under them. I knew it was coming, but it was still surprising.

She looked into my eyes and smiled reassuringly as she positioned the tape just under my breasts and whispered, "Just relax."

She adjusted the tape measure, her hands sliding against the bottom side of my breasts. She looked back up into my eyes and said, "30 inches."

She lifted the tape measure and leaned in, sliding it up my back, her chest brushing against my sensitive nipples as she reached around me. She brought the tape around the fullest part of my breasts, her fingers trailing almost teasingly over my breasts. She checked the measurement and said softly "35 inches."

I smiled slightly back at her, asking "So you can work with it?"

Kim chuckled a bit. "Of course. But a question first. What do you think of going without a bra? It looks like you probably wouldn't need much support, and it opens up some interesting dress styles."

I smiled a bit and blushed slightly. "You think I could pull it off? I don't usually go without out."

She stepped down off the platform and stepped back a bit, looking at me. "Let's do a test. Jump up and down a bit more me."

I looked confused but bounced up and down a bit, looking at her with curiosity. I saw her staring at my breasts as they bounced a bit, and I blushed more deeply.

She looked up at my face, saying "Ok, you can stop" as she stepped back onto the platform. Her hands slipped under my breasts and lifted them, squeezing slightly, eliciting a startled gasp from me.

She looked into my eyes, squeezing my breasts a bit more. "They're very firm. I don't think you need the support of a bra under a dress even though they aren't small. Would you agree?"

I nodded my head slightly yes, not sure what to think of her holding my boobs like that.

She looked down at my breasts and asked, "Are you nipples fully stiff, or do they get bigger?"

I looked down at them and stammered a bit, replying hesitantly "I -- I guess they get bigger. Why?"

Kim continued to look at them as she replied "Well, we'd need to see if they showed under the dress, and if they did, if you're ok with that look."

I squirmed nervously as she held my breasts for a moment longer. Then she slipped her hands out from under as she looked into my eyes again and asked, "Is it ok if I check?"

I blinked, confused. Checked what? Was she talking about my nipples? I murmured "Um, yes, whatever you need to do for the fitting."

She lifted her hands and took each nipple between a thumb and a finger. As she started to pull lightly at them and play with them, I yelped in surprise, my eyes opening wide.

She continued, her fingers now rolling the nipples back and forth as she stared into my eyes and explained "I just need to see how big they get so that we know if we need to do something to keep them hidden without a bra."

I swallowed hard and nodded.

Kim continued to roll my nipples slowly back and forth, staring into my eyes.

I whimpered softly, looking down, watching her fingers on my nipples. After a moment I stammered softly "I -- I think they're as big as they get."

She gave them each a sharp pinch making me gasp loudly. Then she looked down at them, smiling a bit, studying them.

I stood there saying nothing, flushed deeply, looking down at her studying my nipples.

She grinned and looked up at my face. "They're wonderful. I think it would be sexy to let others see them poking against your dress. They've not so huge that it would be in poor taste, but you'd certainly be noticed." With that that she lightly and playfully flicked each nipple with a finger, making me gasp again as she commented "You have sexy boobs."

I blushed more again and managed to stammer "T-thank you."

She asked softly "So, would you be comfortable trying some dresses without a bra? I think you'd look great in them that way."

I nodded my head and replied softly "Yes, I think I would."

She looked down at my underwear and raised an eyebrow. "I think we need to get you something more appropriate to wear under the dress though."

I looked down at my underwear. I thought it was fine. It was a tight-fitting, white bikini brief style. I thought it looked good on my hips and butt. I asked a bit defensively "But what's wrong with these?"

She reached out and ran her fingers down my hip over the underwear. "Well, there isn't anything wrong with them, but they'll really show under the tighter dresses. Plus, I think you should have something suitably sexy on under the dress, something that will make you feel like the sexy woman you are."

I blushed a bit at the compliment and then realized she was waiting for me to reply. I nodded a bit. "Um, sure. I mean, yes. That makes sense."

She looked down at my underwear "Well, take those off, and let me show you some options."

I smiled weakly and leaned down, my boobs hanging beneath me as I pulled my underwear down and stepped out of it. She stepped over to the collection of underwear and came back over to me, smiling. As she walked past me her hand trailed over my bare butt, sending a shiver up my spine. All she was "Very nice ... you work out, don't you?"

I gave her a proud smile. "Yeah, I'm training for a marathon."

She came around in front of me and motioned for me to step down off the platform and closer to the mirrors. I felt a bit embarrassed walking around naked with her fully dressed, but I also felt a bit of that familiar tingle at the same time.

She held up the first pair underwear, a very sheer, lacy boy short style. "This one would only work for some of the dresses. It offers the most coverage while still being elegantly sexy. The scalloped edges will show less under the dresses.

The second piece she held up was a small thong. My eyes widened a bit. I had never worn a thong. She smiled a bit at my reaction. "This one would work well under the tighter dresses. You wouldn't see a panty line, and it would let the dresses fully accentuate your wonderful ass."

I blushed a bit at that comment.

She held up another piece, a crotchless thong and watched me, gaging my reaction. I had never seen crotchless underwear before, and my eyes widened a bit. I asked "Um, is it, well, open bottomed?"

She smiled a bit again. "Yes, it's a crotchless style. Some wear them to give their partners easier access. I wear them because I feel sexy knowing I'm not hiding anything."

I forced a bit of a smile. "I see." I wasn't sure I'd be up for those.

Kim handed me the boy short style. "Try these on first. Let's see if I guessed close to the right size."

I bent over and slipped them on while she watched. As I pulled them up, I had to admit that the fit felt pretty good.

Kim stepped around behind me and slipped two fingers under the waistband, saying "I'll check the fit."

She ran her fingers along the waistband, pulling a bit. "Waist in the back feel about right." Withdrawing her fingers she ran her hands down over my butt, saying to herself "Very nice ... perfect."

She came around my left side, trailing a hand over my lace-covered hip. She really liked to keep her fingers in contact with me.

She slipped two fingers under the waistband at my hip and slid them forward. The underwear sat low on my abdomen, and I felt a shiver run up my spine as he fingers slid along just a bit above my mound. She paused, her fingers in the middle, and looked up at me as she felt me shiver a bit. "You doing ok?"

I nodded slightly yes.

She pulled on the waistband slightly and nodded. "Fits you well."

She slipped her fingers out and around to my hip. A finger slipped under the bottom of the underwear at my hip and tugged lightly "Now let's check if the leg openings fit. We have these with larger and smaller legs if needed."

She slid her finger slowly forward, tugging a bit. I bit my lip slightly as her finger moved ever slowly forward and down, the tip of it tracing over the upper part of my mound now.

She requested softly "Legs apart please" as her finger slipped slowly down.

I squirmed a bit and shifted, opening my legs for Kim. Her finger slid down between my legs, just under the edge of the underwear. Her fingertip moved down, her nail sliding against my labia. I bit my lip and inhaled sharply.

She looked into my eyes, slowly moving her finger back and forth, clearly teasing me, sliding the back of her finger against my mound. She whispered "Just checking the fit."

I swallowed and forced a weak smile wondering how far she was going to push this.

She slipped her finger out and gave me a sly smile before quickly slipping her finger under the underwear on the other leg. She quickly slid it down until it was caressing against my labia as well. A soft groan escaped my lips despite me biting my lower lip to try to stay quiet.

She smiled coyly up at me, slowly moving her finger back and forth. I blinked, gasping softly. I could feel myself getting wet.

She apparently felt it too because she smiled a bit more as she gazed into my eyes. She finally whispered softly "See? A fitting can be fun, can't it?"

With that she slipped her finger out and grinned at me. "They fit well. Now slip them off, and let's try the thong."

I blushed and forced a nervous smile as I pulled the underwear down. I took the thong from her and slipped it on, adjusting it. It certainly didn't cover much. It felt like the back was just a string going up between my butt cheeks leaving my butt nearly completely exposed.

Kim walked around behind me and trailed her fingers over my very exposed butt, her nails scratching me lightly and sending a shiver up my spine. She whispered "Very nice."

She continued around to the front of me and slipped her fingers under the waistband and pulled a bit, pulling the material out. She nodded a bit saying softly "perfect."

She looked into my eyes, a playful look on her face. "Do you usually wear thongs?"

I shook my head slightly no.

She smiled a bit more. "Boyfriend?"

I nodded my head yes, wondering where this was going.

She gave me a playful smile as she said "Your boyfriend will love them. Put your hands on the table and lean forward a bit. I'll show you why."

I squirmed a bit nervously but did as she asked, leaning forward and placing my hands on the table, my breasts hanging beneath me, my nipples quite stiff now. She walked around behind me, her front against my bare back and whispered into my ear "Lean over more."

I leaned forward more, forcing my butt out more.

She whispered "My boyfriend loves to do this when I wear thongs" as she slipped a hand between my legs and pulled the thing strip of fabric to the slide. The fingers of her other hand slid over my mound, making me inhale sharply.

She started to slowly stroke my pussy, whispering again "You're wet. You like this, don't you?"

I nodded my head slightly yes.

She teased my opening with her fingers, a playful lilt in her voice as she said softly "I love it when my boyfriend plays with me like this in public. I think it's so hot to still be wearing my underwear while he fingers me and fucks me. Don't you think your boyfriend would like the thong too?"

With that she suddenly thrust two fingers into me, making me moan loudly. Her fingers started to slowly fuck me, her other hand caressing my back. "Yes, my boyfriend loves it when I wear a thong like this..."

I groaned each time she thrust into me. After only a couple of thrusts I was pushing back, meeting her fingers, thrusting myself back onto them.

She leaned in and slipped a hand around me to cup my left breast. Her fingers toyed with my nipple, and she stopped moving her fingers inside me as she whispered into my ear "That's it, fuck yourself on my fingers. Thrust back onto them. Get yourself off on my fingers."

I moaned deeply and closed my eyes, starting to thrust back onto her fingers. She responded by pinching my nipple sharply, drawing a sharp groan from me. I thrusted harder, the sound of her fingers in my wet pussy now clear to both of us.

I opened my eyes and saw her looking into the mirror, staring at my face as I leaned forward, breasts hanging below me, swaying back and forth as I fucked myself on her fingers. She had a sly smile, almost a smirk really, as she watched me fuck her fingers.

She released my nipple and brought her hand around to my hair. She grabbed it firmly and used it to rhythmically pull me back onto her fingers, making me fuck her fingers harder as she held them still.

12